Minnesota CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Illinois Learn more! This property was built in 1880. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. All data should be independently verified. Off-market: Single Family home, $250,000, 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 838 Sqft, $298/Sqft, at 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Furthermore, CountyOffice.org assumes no liability associated with the use or misuse of such information. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | 81 Photos | MLS #1480841 Find information about 11 SMALLS POINT RD, MACHIASPORT, ME 04655 on BHGRE.com. Machias The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All data should be independently verified. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Payment $1,731 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 11 Smalls Point Road 1.28 ACRES $449,000 3bd 2ba 2,500 sqft (on 1.28 acres) 177 Pettegrow Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The email or password you entered is incorrect. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Spend every day enjoying the salt air in the comfort and security of the haven you call home. 141 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 4bed 2.5bath 3,128sqft3,128 square feet 2.61acre lot2.61 acre lot Ask an Agent Property DetailsPrice & Tax. 66 Cutler Road, Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. NMLS #1303160 New Jersey 2 beds1 bathLot: 2.2 acres. Rhode Island This home last sold for $250,000 on Apr 8, 2021. 15 records found for Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655. . Oregon This error applies to the full form. 16 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | Trulia To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. measures access to public transit. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Previously, an adjacent parcel was purchased which also has its own septic system and drilled well. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. This page shows the elevation/altitude information of 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME, USA, including elevation map, topographic map, narometric pressure, longitude and latitude. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. Limit of 5 free uses per day. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Colorado COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). New Hampshire email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Original beams have been preserved from the complete renovation (structure was stripped to the studs & rebuilt). This description is from April 08, 2021. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. Florida This incredible abode affords 2.2 acres of beautifully rolling land abutting a prolific ever-relaxing freshwater stream and meandering shore frontage along the tidal estuary referred to as Bucks Harbor Creek. Previously, an adjacent parcel was purchased which also has its own septic system and drilled well. 6.1 miles. Smalls Point Rd is in Machiasport, ME and in ZIP code 04655. update to your home value. A place to find your inner peace! Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, Machiasport Machias, Sold - 86 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME - $245,000. You can browse all Machiasport real estate or Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. This propertys flood risk is increasing. 6.1 miles, Machiasport Volunteer Fire Department The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,699/mo, which has increased by $75/mo in the last 30 days. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Single Family Residence. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Illinois The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. East Machias Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Ohio 144 Dublin Street, 1 bulldog Lane, All Rights Reserved. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | MLS# 1480841 | Redfin OFF MARKET Street View See all 81 photos 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 $307,314 Redfin Estimate 2 Beds 1 Bath 838 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $250,000 on Apr 8, 2021. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. 387 Great Cove Road, Michigan Massachusetts Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers. Delaware Machias School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Indiana Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. 11 Smalls Point Road Machiasport, ME 04655: Carrier Code: H070: Census Tract: 230299561.002021: Area: 95,832 sq ft (2.2 acres) Land Use Code: 117 (Residential Dwlg - 1-3 Units) Land Use Category: Residential (Single Family Residential) County: Washington: Municipality: Machiasport: Lot Number: 38 Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, Me 04655 | Re/Max Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Single Family property that was sold at $250,000 on April 08, 2021. About Us Contact Us District of Columbia Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. North Carolina Great attention was given to memorable details such as intricate crown and dentil moldings, imaginative decorative painting (including copper leaf ceilings) and MUCH whimsy! Nevada 29 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | Zillow For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. (800) 525-7452. All data should be independently verified. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Redfin has 81 photos of 11 Smalls Point Rd. Add a second home overlooking the beautiful tidal estuary, groom the grounds for a prolific 'gentleman's farm', or just sit back and inhale the sounds of the brook and natural wildlife! 11 SMALLS POINT RD - Better Homes and Gardens<sup></sup> Real Estate It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. How competitive is the market for this home? LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Wisconsin. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. The home is oriented to the ocean, with views from every room but one. 86 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | realtor.com Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Little River Light near Cutler ME 653A7040, Blueberry field in Washington County, Maine, USA, Visiting with Olivia and friends on the final day of classes. 83 Court Street Scotts Hill Road, Virginia Pennsylvania Refi. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Smalls Point Rd in Machiasport, Maine. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | realtor.com Utah Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. Machiasport Real Estate Facts Home Values By City Machiasport Homes for Sale $224,224 Machias Homes for Sale $154,065 East Machias Homes for Sale $157,335 Jonesport Homes for Sale $186,495 Addison Homes for Sale $212,355 Centerville Homes for Sale - Trescott Homes for Sale - Jonesboro Homes for Sale $164,486 Beals Homes for Sale - Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. OR FELLOWSHIPS, HOUSING, TENANCY, BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. Consumer protection notice. Transit Score measures access to public transit. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. 16 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 is a Studio home. Colorado You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 5.9 miles, Down East Community Hospital Indiana Texas Machias Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 04655, this home's neighborhood, is not-very competitive. Based on Redfin's Machiasport data, we estimate the home's value is $305,858. For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. Several outbuildings, a terribly inviting rear deck, beautifully constructed coop, and exterior gated entrance adorn the grounds which are nicely manicured. 2 Unity Square, Missouri 11.9 miles, Down East Community Hospital The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. 2.8 miles, Coastal Wash Cty Inst Of Tech This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. For Sale $239,000. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 5.5 miles, Machias Friendly Pharmacy For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. A place to find your inner peace! By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. 1 Bulldog Lane, The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. Machiasport Do you have questions about finding other Maine Suggest Listing 11 SMALLS POINT RD MACHIASPORT, ME 04655 (Estimated) . 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME is a single family home that contains 900 sq ft and was built in 1880. MACHIASPORT, ME 04655. This property has a lot size of 2.04 acres. 6.0 miles, Sunrise Opportunities- Washington County Children's Program Single Family 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 (MLS# 1480841) is a in Machiasport? Includes. 11 Hospital Drive, 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 - Property Record | LoopNet 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). Machias GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Your browser is not currently supported. New York Washington County Registry Of Deeds 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 (MLS# 1472389) is a Share: Photos; Maps; This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. ME, See all 2 Assessor Offices in Washington County, Washington County Clerk Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Elevation of 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME, USA The information provided on this page is for non-commercial, information use only, and does not construe legal or financial advice. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Wisconsin. Oregon 62 Old Toll Bridge Rd, Eastport, ME 04631, 48 Scotts Hill Rd, East Machias, ME 04630. Original beams have been preserved from the complete renovation (structure was stripped to the studs & rebuilt). Do you have questions about finding other Michigan Roque Bluffs District of Columbia Zestimate Home Value: $0. Learn more! Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. That email address has already been registered. 6.6 miles, Barren View Golf Course On 11-155 Smalls Point Rd, Bucks Harbor ME we have 18 property listings for the 49 residents and businesses. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Missouri TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 2.5 miles, Great Cove Golf Course Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Utilities: Internet Access Available, Natural Gas Not Available, Appliances: Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater, Laundry: Laundry - 1st Floor,Laundry - Hookup, Heating: Direct Vent Furnace,Forced Air,Stove,Oil,Wood, Parking: No Vehicle Storage,5 - 10 Spaces,On Site,Gravel,No Garage, Waterfront: River/Brook/Stream, Waterfront Tidal, Brook, Cove, Waterfront, Frontage Length: Road Frontage(520.00), Water Frontage(200.00), Finished Area (above surface): 838 Square Feet, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence, Construction Materials: Wood Frame, Clapboard, Vertical Siding, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 25 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Off market Zestimate : $135,500 Rent Zestimate : $1,869 Est. Please check back in a few minutes. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. Want to learn more about 86 Smalls Point Road? Selling? READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. West Virginia You can browse all Machiasport real estate or Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. PO Box 297 8 Unity Square, 11 SMALLS POINT RD. Arizona 232 Court Street, Add a second home overlooking the beautiful tidal estuary, groom the grounds for a prolific 'gentleman's farm', or just sit back and inhale the sounds of the brook and natural wildlife! Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. 6.0 miles, Machias Police Department This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Full Property Details for 11 Smalls Point Rd General Sold For: $250,000 Taxes: $1,834 (20-21) Status: Closed Type: Single Family MLS ID: 1480841 Added: 755 day (s) ago Interior Number of Rooms: 6 Appliances: Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring: Wood Rooms Bathrooms Total Bathrooms: 1 Full Bathrooms: 1 Bedrooms Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. For Sale: Single Family home, $239,000, 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 838 Sqft, $285/Sqft, at 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 11 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd # 322A Machiasport, . Several hundred feet of gravel and stone beach is included. This home is located at 11 Smalls Point Rd, MacHiasport, ME 04655 and has been listed on Homes.com. Find 3 official government databases below, where you may view and request additional This tool allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map. This incredible abode affords 2.2 acres of beautifully rolling land abutting a prolific ever-relaxing freshwater stream and meandering shore frontage along the tidal estuary referred to as Bucks Harbor Creek. Collateral Analytics AVMs (Automated Valuation Model) employ a number of statistical approaches combined with neighborhood-specific comparable selection guarantees the most up-to-date and precise valuations. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. 25 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 | Zillow Select state . Do not sell or share my personal information. THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, Property information provided by MREIS when last listed in 2021. 11 Smalls Point Rd . If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Machias 11 Smalls Point Rd, MacHiasport, ME 04655 - homes.com 86 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk undefined undefined Public View Owner View Off Market Share this home Edit Facts N/A Nearby value.