Enjoy all that Lincoln Maine has to offer yet enjoy the peace and quiet at thisvery private location. 310+/- feet lake frontage on warm water lake with perch & bass fishing, kayaking, boating, canoeing and swimming. Greenfield, ME, Properties for sale in WISCONSIN WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, PANAMA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shopping, and services? Enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking on the Penobscot River yet still close to Lincoln where you will find medical services, stores, restaurants, and other amenities. 2022 The Maine Land Store | All Rights Reserved. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. Aroostook county, ME, Properties for sale in Our Lincoln real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Lincoln. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. The 2.03+- acre single family residential homesite is waiting for you at White Point Estates in Lincoln, ME. ATV and Snowmobile trails nearby for easy access to Maine ITS. Hunting Don't let this one slip away! Bangor is only 45 minutes away as well is Baxter State Park. 54 Commercial Street, Boothbay Harbor $795,000 0 BEDS | 0 BATHS QUICK VIEW FULL LISTING Tindal & Callahan Real Estate 551 Back River Road, Boothbay $649,000 3 BEDS | 2 BATHS QUICK VIEW FULL LISTING Tindal & Callahan Real Estate Maine Country Real Estate, Properties for sale in All data should be independently verified. for sale, Ranches Parcel data provided by Regrid. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 314 feet of road frontage to help insure that privacy. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. . Lifestyle Properties of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Disabilities Verify all sale details at the property source or contact Realty of Maine at (207) 942-6310. There is also a 32x48 slab poured for a barn and much of the lumber needed to build it is there and will convey with the sale. We will make all reasonable This 1.91 acre property is located at River Rd Lot 4 in Lincoln, ME 04457. Driveway is in and preliminary soils were previously done. VIRGINIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Including homes, land, waterfront, farms, owner financing and other property types. Perhaps you might also want a pond or some custom trails on your property. Don't forget about recreational water activities as this area has many rivers, lakes and brooks including the Penobscot River which is only steps away from your property! Fishing property At The Maine Land Store we own all of our properties for sale and are thus able to offer owner financing for all our properties. Do not sell or share my personal information. Additional Lots Available on Mattanawcook Lake: Type: Camp Lot, Fishing, Lakefront, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Waterfront. Filters. The shoreline is wooded with a rock and gravelly bottom Central Maine lakefront property for sale includes tiny cabin, 2.41acres with a lot of frontage on Mattanawcook P. The 2.03+- acre single family residential homesite is waiting for you at White Point Estates in Lincoln, ME. 118 Homes For Sale in Lincoln County, ME. Please be sure to NEW YORK WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Sherman, ME, Properties for sale in 04457. 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. 207-794-6164 Waterfront - Lincoln County ME Waterfront Homes 57 Agent listings 2 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 77 Westport Bridge Road, Wiscasset, ME 04578 TIM DUNHAM REALTY $325,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,472 sqft - Active 2208 Friendship Road, Waldoboro, ME 04572 RE/MAX JARET & COHN $225,000 2 bds 2 ba 960 sqft - Active Loading. This is one of the few undeveloped lakefront lots left in this area. Remove. This property is only a few miles from the interstate for easy travel to Bangor and all it has to offer. There are 2 buildings on site that can easily be used for housing one is the main house ranch style with a deck. for sale, Country Homes For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. OHIO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE 0 0.0 , Sq Ft: 0 Year: 2022 Acres: 0.000. TEXAS WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Penobscot riverfront property with 400+/- feet of water frontage on paved Mohawk Rd with electric at the street. Ft. 2 Car Garage Listed by Tim Dunham Realty Hide Contact Share Map Just Listed 1/47 This cottage has a dug well, septic, and power. An area hospital, Walmart, large building supply stores, major grocery chain and more conveniences are located in Lincoln. View Lincoln map of golf community homes and lots for sale. Active Filters. Used under license. Lake views from all angles! GEORGIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Browse all, Ranches for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Lakefront Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Riverfront Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Residential Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Hunting Land for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Undeveloped Land for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Beachfront Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Recreational Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Commercial Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Timberland for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine, Horse Property for Sale in Lincoln County, Maine. 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. $1,250,000. The two car garage offers plenty of storage for your wood to supply your beautiful wood stove. This is an outdoor enthusiasts dream! Very unique lot layout. Very c, Large parcel of land with 120 +/- Acres and 1855 + \ - feet of water frontage on the Penobscot River in Lincoln. for sale, Historic Property deemed About Us Market Analysis Explore Maine Properties housing. With a little updating, this home can be everything you wanted!!! accurate, Allagash, ME, Properties for sale in Recreational Property. Chester, ME, Properties for sale in Brownville, ME, Properties for sale in This is currently the only house in the neighborhood with power. MEXICO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Country specify the 7 acres offers lots of privacy and room to enjoy the outdoors! This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lincoln every 15 minutes. The land gently slopes from the road to the lakeside. ATV trails close by. Use. This lot is at the end of the White Point Estates Road, which is a beautiful, upscale residential and recreational development. Listing checked Mar 4, 2023 and updated Mar 3, 2023. Whether it's alongside a tranquil river, freshwater lake or a beautiful stretch of oceanfront coastline, waterfront property holds an undeniable allure. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Open to package deal. KENTUCKY WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE In the winter enjoy ice fishing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Minnesota County: Lincoln Waterfront. $75,000 Beds Baths 4.00 Acres (Lot) 082-004 Town Farm Rd, Lincoln, ME 04457 Kingfield, ME, Properties for sale in If you're looking to sell your home in the Lincoln area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Use all the land for yourself, gift a lot to a family member or sell the extra parcel if more privacy and trees are not important to you. Lot 3 is a large wooded corner lot with utilities on site. There is a kitchen and a men and women's bathroom on each floor of the building. The restaurant's gross revenue in 2021 was $474,136, and the current owner expects this year's revenue to outpace 2021's revenue. All data should be independently verified. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Used under license. There are currently 14 waterfront homes for sale in Lincoln at a median listing price of $130K. Chester Maine is a small community just minutes from Lincoln with its larger stores, restaurants and hotels. 7 acres offers lots of privacy and room to enjoy the 207-794-2044 X 213 info@themainelandstore.com Less than 3 miles from paved road; close enough to town for shopping. Maine waterfront cottage for sale on Cambolasse Pond in Lincoln, Maine. Local Experts Who Know the Area - Tindal & Callahan Real Estate Local Experts Who Know the Area New Listings! Web Content Accessibility Disclosure Statement: We strive to provide websites that are accessible to all possible persons regardless Auction Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. You have purchased your proptery, now what? Listing data sourced from Maine Real Estate Information System # 1553273. White Point Estates is an upscale residential and recreational development near and on Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln, Maine. Argyle, ME, Properties for sale in Maine real estate How do I go about getting a septic system installed, putting in a road or get a tree growth plan in place? Saint Francis, ME, Properties for sale in 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. Most homes for sale in Lincoln stay on the market for 109 days. . ATV trails close by. make that page accessible for you. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lincoln with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. This website does not display complete listings. Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shopping, and services? Each cabin has a dedicated fire pit and dock on the shore of scenic Center Pond Lake, with parking for one vehicle, ATV/Snowmobile and trailer. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. 800-771-7777. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $85,000. You will find shopping, schools, restaurants, and other amenities 4+/- miles away. Limerick, ME, Properties for sale in Of the 16 counties in the Pine Tree State, 447,752-acre Lincoln County ranks 14th by size. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Save FavoriteSchedule TourAsk A QuestionMore Details. The property is currently available for sale at a price of $85,000. Save your filters to get instant new home alerts. for sale, Industrial for sale, Coastal Property for sale, Farms for Sale All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IOWA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE This riverfront home sits on 2.5+/- acres and has 300+/- feet of river frontage. Our top-rated real estate agents in Lincoln are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Lincoln. Laundry and ice available onsite. for sale, Recreational Property said information without warranties of any kind. 84 acre riverfront property, Lot 4. Pat's Pizza-Lincoln is a thriving, family-owned location of a beloved Maine franchise. Small section of wetlands on property.Also selling .84 acre riverfront property, Lot 4. 36a Shore Road,Boothbay, ME, 04544, Lincoln County, 77 Westport Bridge Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 23 Ice Pond Lane,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, River Road,Dresden, ME, 04342, Lincoln County, Lot 3 River Point Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, Tbd Gray Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 37 Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 2208 Friendship Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, Finntown Road,Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, 1242 Bristol Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, 37 & Lot 5 Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 123 State Route 32,Bristol, ME, 04554, Lincoln County, Mr2lot26.1 Shore Road,Edgecomb, ME, 04556, Lincoln County, 233 Huddle Road,Bristol, ME, 04554, Lincoln County, 31 Viking Way,Bristol, ME, 04564, Lincoln County, 180 Washington Road,Jefferson, ME, 04348, Lincoln County, 37 Barton Road,Jefferson, ME, 04348, Lincoln County, 19 Old Farm Road,Nobleboro, ME, 04555, Lincoln County, Lot 1 & 6a Whale Rock Road,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, 016 Russell Road,Bristol, ME, 04539, Lincoln County, Tamarack Trail,Boothbay, ME, 04537, Lincoln County, West Island Way,Edgecomb, ME, 04556, Lincoln County, Turner Road,Bremen, ME, 04551, Lincoln County, Tbd Brown Road,Wiscasset, ME, 04578, Lincoln County, 51a Middle Road,Dresden, ME, 04342, Lincoln County. Recreational Opportunities Such as Ski or Hiking Trail Construction, Pond Creation, and Others. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. The geography of this property makes it feel much larger than the 1.62 +/- surveyed acres. Based on recent LandWatch data, Lincoln County ranks 15th among the 16 counties in the state for the total acreage of land listings and ranches currently for sale here. for sale, Home in Town Whether you are into hunting or just capturing wildlife on your camera, this is the place for you as there are an abundance of animals including bald eagles as you can see from the pictures! for sale, Restaurant & Bar Not far away, virtually anything you need can be found in Lincoln. United Country Waterfront Properties is a division of United Country specializing in waterfront properties for sale across the United States. SOUTH CAROLINA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE ATV trails close by. Enjoy boating, fishing, and kayaking on the Penobscot River yet still close to Lincoln where you will find medical services, stores, restaurants, and other amenities. Sweden, ME, Properties for sale in Residential Homesite for Sale in Lincoln, Maine, 20 +/- Acres Of Forest Land with Lake Access for Sale, MISSISSIPPI WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, NORTH CAROLINA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, PENNSYLVANIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, SOUTH CAROLINA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, SOUTH DAKOTA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, WEST VIRGINIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE, Waterfront Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine. Power runs along road. There are several different fields with a stream dividing them located in the front of the property. Groceries, hunting and fishing supplies, ATV and snowmobile parts and repair services, sundries and more are just minutes down the road. Maine Listings announced a 34.99 percent sales decrease in January 2023, compared to January 2022. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 0 listings | Land and Farm. 207-794-6666, Email : 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. 2.50+- Acres on the Penobscot River. Steuben, ME, Properties for sale in 2/15 . Whiting, ME, Properties for sale in Less than 3 miles from paved road; close enough to town for shopping. Located just out side of town is this four bedroom, one bath home with an oversized truck garage. The average price of lakefront property for sale in Lincoln County was $654,384. (MORE HERE.) COLORADO WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Recreational activiti. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. If youre looking for a peaceful private location that is convenient to services then you need to see 124 Jackson Way. Please verify all facts. Lincoln County Lakefront home situated on half an acre & located on the south. Great location for a private get-away. Recent upgrades include a new oil tank, heat pumps and and insulation all around the dry basement. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. White. Waterfront Home for Sale in Lincoln County: A unique opportunity to own a waterfront home on Mill Cove in Boothbay Harbor. The somewhat unknown trail system for snowmobiling and ATV riders is sure to surprise those not familiar with Lincoln, Maine. Georgia for sale, Bed & Breakfast / Lodges Copyright (C) 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All rights reserved. The first floor features a kitchen with a island, dining room, living room, and a full bathroom w/ laundry hookup. Future owners will have the opportunity to continue as a Pat's Pizza franchise and expand liquor sales. The most common type of land for sale by combined acreage in Lincoln County is undeveloped land. Hancock county, ME, Properties for sale in Further enhancing the privacy of this land is the more than 400 feet of frontage on Ski Trail Road. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Consortium's 04457. Close to JATO Golf Course. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. All Rights Reserved. 318+/- feet of water frontage, 256+/- feet of road frontage. ALABAMA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE In the past month, 1 home has been sold in Lincoln. The Penobscot River has a well established bass and brook trout fishery. Danforth, ME, Properties for sale in The Penobscot River forms the towns west border with Chester and is a wonderful spot to see bald eagles, heron and other wading birds. The detached garage is heated and offers plenty of space to store all your toys. ability or technology. Act and the Federal Fair Housing Act. does not guarantee or is anyway responsible for the accuracy Lincoln. Seven Lights - This remarkable shingle style cottage home features the ultimate in luxury year-round coastal living including breathtaking 180 degree panoramic ocean views from throughout the entire living space. The Town of Lincoln is only 10 minutes away with all the amenities you need including a school and hospital. any Looking to buy land in Lincoln County, Tennessee for Waterfront? On Mattanawcook Lake in Lincoln we have a 7+/- acre lot available at the end of a dead end road! 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Great farming opportunity! NEVADA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Treeline can also help you with custom timber and firewood to get you through the fall and winter seasons. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Listing data sourced from Maine Real Estate Information System # 1553271. Buildable Lot on Smith Road Lincoln Maine. In the past month, 1 home has been sold in Lincoln. Lakefront Property Maine Waterfront Land for Sale in Lincoln, Maine. The land gently slopes from the road to Are you searching for a lakefront lot that has a lot of privacy on a quiet pond yet only minutes from town, shoppin. Find real estate agents who specialize in Maine lake property to help you buy or sell a lake home. For Sale . Zillow Inc. 415 Congress St #202 Portland, ME 04101 (207) 220-3782 Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Browse Waterfront Dearborn Ecorse Townline Sub, MI FSBO Homes and real estate listings, or sell your home with a low cost flat fee On BuyOwner. The owner has also dug a deep man made Pond to use as a water reserve area. With the 100' set back at the front of the lot, you can build a camp or house with spectacular views of the river. RANCHFLIP #212875 Copyright: 2023 Redfin. All data should be independently verified. The house currently sits on one lot with 2 other building lots for privacy or a little extra income. Private FLORIDA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE INDIANA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE LEGACY PROPERTIES SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY, Newest Lincoln County Real Estate Listings, Lincoln County Single Family Homes for Sale, Lincoln County Luxury Apartments for Rent, Lincoln County Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. A lot of 2nd generation growth throughout the property with a mature stand of trees near the river including Oak and Maple. Recent listings of lakefront property for sale in Maine's Lincoln County totals 1,000 acres and a combined market value of roughly $22 million. Maine Camps for Sale | Realty of Maine Search for currently available camps located in Maine. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. This 18,000 +/- sq ft, 2 floors with a finished daylight basement built in 1993 is currently utilized as office space. Central Maine lakefront property for sale includes tiny cabin, 2.41acres with a lot of frontage on Mattanawcook Pond in Lincoln. View this ranch for sale with 10.6 acres by Lincoln in Penobscot County, Maine 04457. End of the road privacy that is only 10 minutes from Downtown. for sale, Mountain Property Well look no further as this 8.72 private acres with approximately 2 acres already cleared is ready to be built on! The second floor features a full bathroom w/ a jetted tub, and 2 large bedrooms both with walk-in closets. Real estate listings for sale in or near Lincoln, Maine. maine. WEST VIRGINIA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE maine real estate - by owner - craigslist. This 3-bedroom, 2bath home has been extensively renovated and updated. NORTH CAROLINA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE There is a large parking lot secluded by trees on all three sided of the property. Washington county, ME, Properties for sale in The town has 13 lakes and ponds, some well developed other very little. Lincoln is geographically a huge town. The MidCoast region stretches from just north of Portland to Penobscot Bay and includes Sagadahoc County, Lincoln County, Knox County and Waldo County. KANSAS WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE This lake warms up well in the summer time and freezes over in the winter with lots of snowmobile trails to get to. Lot 2 Off River Road, Lincoln, ME, 04457, Penobscot County 1 Home - United States - Maine - Northwest Maine - Penobscot County - Lincoln - Waterfront Properties Milo, ME, Properties for sale in READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Find your dream home in Lincoln using the tools above. For Sale Buy Owner Active Pending & Under Contract Foreclosure Coming Soon By Agent Open House Sold . Come take a look at this large undeveloped lakefront lot on Cambolassee Pond in Lincoln. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. End of the road privacy that is only 10 minutes from Downtown. With a total of 8.8 acres there is plenty of room for expansion. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Property Types . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Camp Lot, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Hunting, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Timberland, Undeveloped, Camp Lot, Hunting, Off-Grid, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Waterfront, Camp Lot, Recreational, Residential, Timberland, Undeveloped, Fishing, Recreational, Residential, Undeveloped. Stop by our offices in Lincoln, Bangor or Lubec and we will show you the best that Maine has to offer. for sale, Golf Property Lincoln Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Estate, United Country Game species to hunt along the riverbanks, waterways and lakeshores of waterfront for sale in Lincoln County, Maine, number whitetail deer, turkey, bear, grouse, moose, ducks and geese. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA), the American Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. . Our efforts are ongoing as technology REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Call today to get that showing set up! Learn more. The first thing you notice about this lakefront lot are the towering old growth trees. Lakefront Property NEBRASKA WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Save your search and be the first to know. The warm cherry kitchen cabinets, wood floors, and windows galore give this home a distinctive charm. MISSISSIPPI WATERFONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE The private electric line extends approximately 2 miles to service this property. Guilford, ME, Properties for sale in Each office independently owned and operated. are many beautiful lakes and ponds offering a variety of Maine lakefront homes for sale giving freshwater lovers great places to boat, fish, and swim while providing easy access to all . Webster, ME, Properties for sale in Most homes for sale in Lincoln stay on the market for 109 days. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Learn more. maine. 2 minutes from I-95 and downtown Lincoln with it's many stores and restaurants. Are you looking for a perfect spot to put your house or cabin? for sale, Riverfront Property Each Office Independently Owned And Operated. This home has power, private well, private septic, generator hookup, and is located on a year round road. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. The building sits on 1.64 acres with nearly 200 feet of road frontage. Beautiful new lot on the Penobscot River. The information provided herein is deemed accurate, but subject to errors, omissions, price changes, prior sale or withdrawal. Mortgage figures are estimates. Kossuth Township, ME, Properties for sale in 19 Arlington Ln, Whitefield, ME 04353 Email agent Brokered by Vitalius Real Estate Group, Llc New Construction For Sale $225,000 3 bed 2 bath 990 sqft 0.5 acre lot 146 Federal St, Wiscasset, ME. Excellent opportunity for a year round home or weekend get. advances. Redfin has a local office at 15 Constitution Dr 1st Floor, Bedford, NH 03110. for sale, Sustainable All rights reserved. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Dont miss out on your chance to enjoy watching the sun rise, great canoeing and kayaking, and so much more! Here is an extensive list of all that Treeline can help you with. Please Note: You must first download the Google Earth application to your computer or device before you can open the KMZ file for this property. Phillips, ME, Properties for sale in A uniquely feature of lincoln is all the lakes and pondsincludingMattanawcook, Folsom, Crooked, Upper Pond, Upper Cold Stream Ponds, Center, Long, Caribou, Snag, Cambolasse, Little Round and Cold Stream. 2= acres with 200' of waterfront. This 2.41 acre property is located at River Rd Lot 3 in Lincoln, ME 04457. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lincoln with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers.
Mike Greenberg Bucs Height, Eric Curry Obituary, Articles W