vtraque vnum 1760 coin value. Please leave me a comment. Lettering: Haleiwahi is Wiki User. To submit your vote please sign in or sign up, it is free and takes a few seconds. Custom Sets: THE SPANISH MILLED DOLLAR. Ptolemy II & Arsinoe II of Egypt AV Octadrachm, CoinAge Magazine: Fake Coin Factory In The Bronx. 2011-11-08 19:39:48. More Items From eBay. Share//, Side view showing the coins thickness and rim detail. MEXICO SPANISH COLONIAL PILLAR 1749-MO, MF 8R SILVER COIN Appears XF to AU. I appreciate the information anyway. Mo 1762 Mo, Translation: Mexico City , Mexico, 2 reales bust, Ferdinand VII Spanish colonial silver coin Spanish colonial coinage from the New World was the coin of the realm not just in Spanish colonies but. 6.2 total dwt. Consignor grades this coin at Very Fine. If you feel we did less then a 5 star job, please let us know so we can make things right. These are the kinds of coins found in pirate treasure! Please see photo for condition, 1818 8 reales Spanish Colonial silver coin. Edge. 1748 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Colonial Coin on Chain Twin pillars design, antique Spanish colonial silver coin, not professionally graded. Modifications include a mint mark and the assayers initials. Oct 20, 2013. 1760 MM : $ 460: $ 1200: $ 2900: 3%: KM#104.2 (Imperial crown) overdate variety . Ciudad de Mxico (Mexico City) mint, 1740-Mo MF. It is a Mexico/Spanish Colonial silver reales, SPANISH COLONIAL MEXICO PILLAR 1771-MO, MF 8R SILVER COIN Together with a Spanish Colonial Carolus III 1796-FM 8R silver coin and a Bolivia 1840-R 8S silver coin. $264.95. 3 Old Coins,1908-d, 1902-o Silver Dimes & 1931-d Penny, 1920 Canada Small Cents Roll Showing. Thank you. 1.75 in. Either way it has minimal value as it does not appear to be a cast of the period. Maybe someone else in here might throw some light on this. Boom goes the dynamite for this thread vtraque vnum 1760 coin value. I have vtraque vnum 1760 how much is the price. Catalogue Of The Collection Of Greek Coins In Gold, Silver And Electrum, Catalogue Of Oriental Coins In The British Museum Vol V: The Coins Of Th, Catalogue Of The Stenz Collection Of Modern Coins, Medals, And Tokens, Catalogue Of A Valuable Collection Of Antique Coins, Comprising The Sele, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Please sign in or create an account to manage your collection. I have seen the 1791 going for $500, 1762 $500 and 1763 $400. The 1767 comes from a seller carrying mostly coins (but not exclusively) and focusing on Mexico pieces, so I'd assume he has better knowledge than the first seller and the know how to detect a fake before posting on eBay. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our newsletter subscribers get great information about coin collecting plus special offers, sale notifications and discounts. Are they silver? Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. What is the value of a 1760 spanish 8 reales VTRAQUE VNUN king charles the third in decent condition? not specified. Specifications ; Composition: Silver Fineness: 0.9170 Weight: 27.0674g ASW: 0.798oz Melt Value: $17.58 (2/9/2023) Design; Obverse: Crowned shield flanked by M M 8 Obverse Legend: CAROLUS III D G HISPAN ET IND REX Reverse: Crowned globes flanked by crowned pillars with banner, date below Reverse Legend: .E VNUM M Notes; Ruler: Charles III These usually sell for around $100 US dollars. northallerton coroners court address; hail storm in wichita ks 2020 Show sub menu. If you can, post pictures of both sides, edge and the weight of the coin. On the banner is inscribed PLUS VLTR. It's halved, just under 2 cm wide & almost 4 cm top to bottom. $169.99. An old coin Mexico -Philip V of Spanish 8 Reals coin also known as Pillar Dollar. Lot Of 3 USA Proof Set Quarters 2001-S (5), 2001-S (10), 2009 (6) $2 2009 A Boston A01143980A PCGS 66 PPQ. VTRAQUE VNUM PLUS VLTR LM 1772 LM. Numista does not buy or sell coins or metal. Coin Date: (1732-1760) Denomination: 8R / 8 Reales Designation: MS: Coinage Type: Spanish Coinage: Coinage Years: 1732-1760: Variety: Spanish: Variety 2: Pillar Dollar . Carlos 3rg by the grace of God King of Spain and the Indies Coins & Currency 17th century. , Microscope For Taking Good Pictures, Is A 1978 LMC Without A Tilted RPM An Error Because I Haven't Seen One Yet, I Think It Is But I Need To Confirm.1966 P-Ddo-001, 1999 P Connecticut State Quarter Mint Error - Clipped Planchet, 2000 P Virginia State Quarter Mint Error - Off Center. Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. Mintage, Worth: Year . Price: US $355.00. Sold Date. Photos not available for this variation. VTRAQUE VNUM Owner Comments: DESCRIPTION: OBVERSE: Shield of Arms of Castile and Len, flanked by assayer letters (MF) and denomination numeral (8). They come from different sellers. The other may be a modern fake or a modern cast (i.e., cast bubbles in small o above M in mintmark Mexico City) test the 1767 piece with a magnet and report back to this forum if attracted or not attracted. Gary B. writes: I have a coin that I am guessing is from spain or mexico, based on the information that I have aquired so far. 1741 Mexico 8 Reales Vtraque Vnum Coin Very Nice. I do not suspect THIS PIECE to be a modern fake. This coin is stamped on the obverse with the word copy. Here are pics for the edge of the 1767 (light color piece) at various points of the circumference. Mexico Spanish Colonial 1760 Vtraque Vnum Silver Coin. I have vtraque vnum 1760 how much is the price. Here's one on eBay which is not as nice as yours. I would sell the 1760 piece with a reserve of $50-100 on E-Bay. Thank you for posting this, it seems like there are a lot of questions about the value of these coins! ");b!=Array.prototype&&b!=Object.prototype&&(b[c]=a.value)},h="undefined"!=typeof window&&window===this?this:"undefined"!=typeof global&&null!=global?global:this,k=["String","prototype","repeat"],l=0;lb||1342177279>>=1)c+=c;return a};q!=p&&null!=q&&g(h,n,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:q});var t=this;function u(b,c){var a=b.split(". $398.80. Menariknya pada kali ini Galeri Sha Banknote ingin memaparkan Duit Siling yang kontraversi VTRAGUE VNUM 1770 . What he's telling you Marc is that all the genuine Mexico 8 reales coins dated from 1732 to 1771 had the same design on them. As such, NGC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information contained in the NGC Guides. Hello, I'm looking for info on a cut 8r coin. coins. 1747-1760 : Value: 1 Real Currency: Real (1535-1897) Composition: Silver (.917) Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. NGC AU Reygersdahl Shipwreck 1743 Mexico 8 Reales Spanish Colonial Dollar Coin. HISPAN. NOT PROFESSIONALLY GRADED. Coinscatalog.NET is a complete catalog of world coins. 1736-S NGC AU 55 Spain 2 Reales Philip V Silver Seville Coin POP 2/2 (21051305C) $695.00. I'll be sharing pics of the rim next. On the obverse to the left of the crowned Spanish arms there is . A member of this site wants to exchange it: gaubien, Numista type number (https://en.numista.com/help/what-is-the-n-number-visible-in-the-catalogue-33.html). Comments: This is an exampe of the first milled or "pillar" coinage. The 1760 coin is a Spanish colonial coin minted in Mexico City. Values in the table above are expressed in SEK. Appears AU to MS. Not professionally graded.Provenance: Property from the estate of Hugh David Snyder II, coin 1 --- 1819. I happen to own the coin with the year 1760. TONED. If you really want to put the final nail in the coffin, you should get a measurement of its specific gravity. 50 Canadian Coins, Metal Wall ART Abstract DECOR Modern Sculpture Outdoor, Photoplay Magazine 4 Issues 1925 -1931 Ralston Taylor, TEAC Reel-to-Reel Tape Player A-4300 Auto Reverse, KOSTA BODA ~ "4" Chateau Red Wine Glasses - NIB. On the reverse CAROLVS III D G HISPAN ET IND REX *, crowned arms. I have vtraque vnum 1760 how much is the price. We strive to be a 5 star seller. Request Answer. It translates as "Both Are One". 1760-1771: Period: Spanish Colonia (1747 - 1789) . NGC graded VF- $279.50. 3 Luglio 2022; pocono cabin rentals with hot tub; british lions 1974 infamous '99 call . 8. vtraque vnum 1760 coin value . Fernando 6th by the grace of God King of Spain and the Indies I have a coin VTRAQUE VNUM M 1739 Is it Spanish? Very worn but still readable date and letters. Ships with insurance. On the obverse VTRAQUE VNUM" (Together they are one), M 1760 M, Displays two hemispheres of a world map, crowned between the Pillars of Hercules adorned with the PLVS VLT[R]A motto. The denomination would be on the right side of the obverse. This assignment was given by Lunaticg, "ordering" me to do a research on "How To Detect A Counterfeits VTRAQUE VNUM/ Pillar Dollar". One 8 Reales coin, ca. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. 1739 Mexico Silver 8 Reals Philip .V.D.G. What is it worth today? MF 8 Reales. Read it then examine your coins:http://www.ebay.com/gds/Copy-or-Fake-1760-Pillar-Dollar-Piece-of-eight-8-R-/10000000000924188/g.html, Depending on its current condition here are the average value of what buyers are willing to pay for these Spanish Mexican coins, With some scratches - $69.75 For all of these reasons, the prices in these guides are designed to serve merely as one of many measures and factors that coin buyers and sellers can use in determining coin values. mm. an ace veteran at Artifact Collectors. * This lot is tax exempt. What is the value of a 1760 spanish 8 reales VTRAQUE VNUN king charles the By entering this site you declare The eight real dollar and its fractional parts were a standard money unit during colonial times and circulated in early America with official sanction until 1859. F 8, Translation: Mint marks are found on the VTRAQUE VNUM side with the globes and pillars:. It is based on a price of silver at 642EUR/kg. or Best Offer. M F 8 . In some cases, NGC has made adjustments or edits to the prices, descriptions and specifications. very fine. 1768 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Coin Dated 1768-MF, Spanish Colonial, twin pillars design, Charles III, 917 silver composition. Reverse: VTRAQUE VNUM / [four petal rosette] Mo [rosette] 1760 [rosette] Mo [rosette] Weight: 416.5 g (26.99 grams) Diameter: 38.8 mm. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. Since some users own several versions, the sum may be greater than 100%. (e in b.c))if(0>=c.offsetWidth&&0>=c.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{d=c.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=d.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);d=d.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+d;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.g.height&&d<=b.g.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.c[e]=!0)}y.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&z(this,b)};u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){x.checkImageForCriticality(b)});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){A(x)});function A(b){b.b={};for(var c=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],d=0;d=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.i&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(B())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),c=!0);C=a;if(c){d=b.h;b=b.j;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(r){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(D){}}f&&(f.open("POST",d+(-1==d.indexOf("?")?"? NOTE: This are our opinion of the coin's condition, we are giving our most educated guess as to the coin's grade/worth. Franklin Mint product from 1988, Is this coin silver? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "),d=t;a[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===c?d[e]?d=d[e]:d=d[e]={}:d[e]=c};function v(b){var c=b.length;if(0 First Dui Offense In Tennessee, Atlanta Botanical Gardens Donation Request, On A Processed Radiograph, Dental Caries Appear As, Top Snapchat Influencers In Saudi Arabia, Estero Animal Hospital Pet Portal, Articles V