Since the beginning of time, prophets have predicted the end of the worldyet here we are. No matter how outnumbered they are, they never regard these as fierce barbarians or as awe-inspiring hordes. from PrayingMedic: Q NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2022 VIDEO: I did some work near a railyard for a few weeks and these low, shuddery tones would occasionally come from the railyard. My special guest podcast/radio show list is second to none. Asstrangesounds.orgagain reports,citing Australian television broadcasts, on December 15, 2020, Sydney residents were slightly frightened when the so-called trumpet sounds shook the city in the middle of the night. At least, it's a possibility. Get Access to TradCatKnights Exclusive Content! JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. In the cited links to news broadcasts, numerous obvious ones tell how they witnessed incomprehensible booms in the sky. Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. All rights reserved. Not sure where the first recorded one was. Declarations & Decrees: Consecrate Yourselves the Shofar Is Sounding! Gruner's "right-hand man," in terms of the practical theological and canonical understanding of our times, but who, since Fr. trumpet sounds in the sky 2019. FAST GROWING COMMUNITY WITH A 99 % RENEWAL RATE!! What is making this strange noise in the sky over Justice, Illinois? These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. TradCatKnight is #1 ranked Catholic channel and Top 15 Christian channel (According to Feedspot). #endoftheworld #enddays #horror #scary #spooky #creepy. Most of the seismicity was concentrated at the beginning of the sequence, mainly in September, with more than a thousand earthquakes a day, the center said. tony bloom starlizard. He is evidently the avenger of Christ towards evildoers and he is rightly considered a defender of Christians. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Make sure you grab your copy! I had a dream before the passing of my father August this year.. Where would be next 6 to 8 plus will hit? The Fourth Trumpet (Revelation 8:12) One-third of the moon, stars, and sun darkens. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. A sickening, pulsing heartbeat: Mystery HUM rattles residents nerves from Delaware to N.J. Is it alien or something? Apparently loud booming sounds have been heard pretty much all over the world. Dr. Kevin Bryant, Hi Eric. AND HUNDREDS MORE OF THE TOP NAMES! The Glory of Gods Presence Leads to The Kingdom, Pakistan: Christians Brace For Greater Persecution, The Secret to Knowing Gods Presence in Your Life, Prayer Old Testament Definitions & Kavvanah, Declarations & Decrees for the Nations Against Destruction, Declaring Our Strategic Advantage for Turnaround (Updated for 2023). I tended to agree with the narrators voice in my headthese figures look as if, There have long been wild rumors of a powerful, advanced underworld kingdom. Greg - great to meet you here - checking out your website - amazing stuff on there to help us fellow trumpet players - a ton of great information on there and I am going to check out all the videos! How holy and secure this knighthood and how entirely free of the double risk run by those men who fight not for Christ! Although blue whales may create such sounds during their migration, please come with a plausible explanation guys! How secure, I say, is life when death is anticipated without fear; or rather when it is desired with feeling and embraced with reverence! The knight of Christ, I say, may strike with confidence and die yet more confidently, for he serves Christ when he strikes, and serves himself when he falls. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. But then again, wars, hunger, disease and natural disasters have always been with us. It might be good time to get Dr. Chojnoski back on soonsounds like an update to his facial recognition study of Sister Lucy is forthcoming. Tons of information daily and anyone can join folks! That's an excellent explanation that probably explains some of the videos. Also note that in Ezekiel 33:4-6 says that if a watchman hears the sounds of trumpets and do not warn the people of incoming war or battle, blood will be on their hands. If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? I can't find any reliable sources to post, but I remember hearing it's possibly tectonic plates grinding, construction equipment, or a rail-yard. Pinterest. With the wars and rumors of wars going on in Syria, Israel, South China Sea and Venezuela that may escalate, this is not just plausible, but probable. The United States is very concerned about the intensification of the conflict in Libya. In addition, reports of UFO sightings correlate with all this. Some of my guests include: George Neumayr, Fr. Strange [] My special guest podcast/radio show list is second to none. Reports state a trumpet sounds or sonic boom coming from the sky. I actually heard this in northern Iowa a couple years back. MONTH TO MONTH BASIS! If you succeed, and by your will to overcome and to conquer you perchance kill a man, you live a murderer. A lot of these sound like a railyard. Voigt, Paul Craig Roberts, Dave Hodges, Sean from Sgtreport, G. Edward Griffin, Doug Hagmann, Michael Snyder (Economic Collapse blog) Dahboo7, Richie Allen, John Whitehead, John Mcafee, Gavin McInnes, Josh Tolley, Stan Deyo, L.A. Marzulli, John Moore, Marshall Masters, Anthony Patch, Dr. Ted Broer, Tim Kennedy, Gerald Celente, Lynette Zang, Dr. Duke Pesta, Teral Blackstar, MrMBB333, Dr. Bill Warner, Shoebat, Dane Wigington, Constance Cumbey, Liz Crokin, Sarah Westall, David Dees, Ben Garrison, Charlotte Iserbyt, Captain Mykel Hawke #1 ranked survivalist, all top preppers and economists/geopolitical analysts, V the Guerilla Economist, Max Igan, Leo Zagami, James Perloff, E. Michael Jones, Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers), Patrick Wood, SyrianGirl, Robert Steele, Dr. James Fetzer, Wayne Root, Jon X Army. Massive mega storms fo California since mid November and California is still shaking like jello? The opening of the sixth seal unleashes earthquakes and natural disasters such as the world has never seen. OBAMAS SECRET NGO EXPOSED! Suddenly, they started hearing these strange low rumbling horn like sounds coming from the distance. Feb 15, 2022. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. When large icebergs break off, they sometimes cause serious earthquakes, which are then recorded by seismometers around the world. The other day, an aircraft flew ahead. So I know what this is it is what happens in plates shift in a diffrent way kinda like trying to fart silently, Sound is created by disturbing air so that means that there must be a very large object very far away or underground, A reasonable conclusion would to say that it would be a shifting tectonic but this would have to be followed up by a very large earthquake, man Mesa spending on fighting food insecurity, Pp Pp LP PP PP PP PP PP P P PP PP PP PP PP PP is we getting is we getting is we getting more money is we getting child tax credit is we getting extra food stamps is we getting stimulus checks is we getting ctc in april 2022 is we getting pebt in 2022 is we getting ctc in february 2022 is we getting pebt this month IN, man i've never seen a dog tell another dog to stfu Imfao GASEY IS, I gave up on life when I picked up this girl's phone and saw my contact name as "Free Food" MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR, I consider myself an outdoors man. Since I've heard a similar thing myself, it seems reasonable. Ive spoken about Vatican 2 and Rome no longer being catholic but its fallen on deaf ears They dont want to listen. Strange circular clouds formed over Israel shortly after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election. What would you propose? Im hoping he wont come as we are no longer a catholic country following the abortion referendum. All the novus ordo people think its great. As shown on the map, Bransfield Strait contains volcanoes and volcanic regions. Location is important with weird things like this. Strange sounds from the sky in April 2020. I asked a (not train-related) engineer coworker what the heck was causing the noise, and his guess was that metal was being pushed/pulled along the rails, and the vibrating rails/metal was what was causing the low tones. Gruner's death, has been condemned by the Canadian edition of The International Fatima Rosary Crusade and others from the U.S, including Michael Matt and Christopher Ferrara. Strange sounds from the sky in April 2020. If you happen to be killed while you are seeking only to kill another, you die a murderer. Go on social media and search "trumpet sounds coming from the sky," and you'll find several pages full of records . Neither does he bear the sword in vain, for he is Gods minister, for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of the good. TradCatKnight is a traditional Catholic website that covers: the apostasy in the Catholic Church, the coming one world religion/ New Age, False Prophet & Antichrist, prophecy, real 3rd secret of Fatima, Zionism, Islam, patriotism, various endtime subjects, DAYS OF LOT, latest earth changes, health, GMOs, prepper/survivalism, geopolitics, economics, geo-engineering, illuminati, freemasonry, mainstream media brainwashing, Agenda 2030, new world order, Planet X/Niburu, FEMA Camps, Mark of the Beast, phony alien disclosure forthcoming, project bluebeam, HAARP/SCALAR weaponry, weather wars, chemtrails, Vaccines, global depopulation and MORE! If he kills an evildoer, he is not a mankiller, but, if I may so put it, a killer of evil. Well, the airplane could explain some of them. Interesting! The Phaser | December 6, 2022 Q NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2022. The Hum is . 01/17/16: 6: Imminent DOOM? Silence falls on Heaven for half an hour. I listen to you on U tube. The content of this website does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Soul:Ask and may contain 18+ material. I thought there was a video that showed a digger scraping its bucket along concrete in a very open space being the cause of at least one of them. THE Q TEAMS TAKEDOWN OF THE GLOBAL CABAL FROM A TO Z VIDEO: 'THE PHASER.COM' ASSUMES ALL INFORMATION TO BE TRUTHFUL AND RELIABLE; HOWEVER INFORMATION AT THE PHASER.COM IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. We have Israel and attack on Iranian forces in Damascus as we write this article. The Academy of Light Prophetic Magazine, What The LORD is Saying Today March 2023, What The LORD is Saying Today February 2023, What The LORD is Saying Today January 2023, What The LORD is Saying Today December 2022. In Matthew 24:68, Jesus said: 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. God bless your work. . Descubr lo que tu empresa podra llegar a alcanzar. If a trumpet sounds in a city, will the people not tremble? Kramer, who had been Fr. It has a tiny airport with only small planes flying in and out a few times a day - and it's not a flight path. It woke me up in my dorm and I thought it was legit some kind of attack. Una Martin ( Ireland ), Your apostolate is thoroughly exceptional for the way has tied to together important matters under the auspice of Catholic/Marian prophecy, including the matter of the utter atrocity who is the present (false) claimant to the Chair of Peter. Many early versions of this footage claimed that it showed a "mysterious" or "religious" event, and those postings also included a link back to the original video, which was made by Ronen Barany (which has since been deleted). NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS. Now it will not do to be a murderer, living or dead, victorious or vanquished. The first few weeks it was peaceful. Weird trumpet sounds heard in Germany, Malaysia and USA in August 2018, No planes around: Mysterious sounds from the sky over Sanford, Florida (video), Strange Sounds from the sky captured over California (USA), Minneapolis (USA) and Southampton (UK) and nobody knows why. Thank you for linking the second video. Hey Ericsounds like another great show coming up this Sunday. Some users shared the video, which also featured "mysterious trumpets," along with the claim that it showed the beginning of the apocalypse, while others claimed that it was a sign from God that Trump would heal relations with Israel: In the book of Revelation of the Bible, trumpet sounds bring wrath in the world. Mysterious trumpet sounds in the sky As strangesounds.org again reports, citing Australian television broadcasts, on December 15, 2020, Sydney residents were slightly frightened when the so-called "trumpet sounds" shook the city in the middle of the night. King_Of_Horror 16 dec 2019. 1:11. The main theory of the trumpets of the Apocalypse has always been traditionally seismic these noises were associated either with deformation of rock layers, or with steam emissions into some underground cavity, which at that moment was buzzing like a musical organ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDm5wsTygQ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERpbxlMtlGQ. You will be able to listen to all TCKs PROMINENT special guest radio shows. Gruner's "right-hand man," in terms of the practical theological and canonical understanding of our times, but who, since Fr. A fair amount of the videos turned out to be, yes someone just lifted the sounds from another video and made their own. Jesus will reign as king over Israel as well as all the nations of the world (Isaiah 2:4; 42:1). The noise is large alien shipsthat are cloaked. THE COMMENTARY ON THE PHASER.COM REFLECTS THE OPINIONS OF THE PHASER.COM AND OTHER CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS. Hey Ericsounds like another great show coming up this Sunday. This principle applies to prophecies such as those in Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Daniel and it may also just a call for Gods people under Jacob, to pay attention to the Book of Joel at this point in time today. Trumpet sounds in the sky. A video purportedly showing strange clouds forming over Israel was widely shared on social media in the wake of Donald Trump's U.S. presidential election victory in November 2016. However, there are several hypotheses that help explain everything, and the first of them is volcanic activity under water. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDm5wsTygQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERpbxlMtlGQ I would go for construction and rail first though, with occams razor. I dreamt of Donald J Trump smiling at me.. then I asked God what is the relevance of this.. and God assured me that Trump is the annointed and chosen one by Him to lead his country.. whether you believe me or not is not my concern but all I know God is wanting me to share this!! Let us know what you think these strange sounds from the sky are. Look at vidoes of what trains sound like when they have a stuck wheel. But there was no activity within a 4 to 6 mile radius I did a complete circle 2 major hwys 40 and 42 and two major secondary roads that loop u to and down hwy 42 and hwy 40 to get to work no construction no loud vehicles nothing on the two major highways it is quiet when I come into work Ive never heard the sound or since Ive been coming into this building for 11 years more less in my 28 years of living never heard a sound like this at all it sounds like mating calls for whales or A really good trumpet player that can throw sound from hell a far. Some are fake, and some are just loud noises that people do not bother to track down. Strange sounds sounded during quarantine in the USA on April 4 A strange noise in the On April 3, 2020, very scary news came from the city of Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia: Usually, there are always a lot of Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky. It's a simple explanation that requires no mental stretches or physics-breaking. This is the community to be in for the times ahead (the Tribulation) as social media censorship rises. Free shipping. In 2015, snopes.com investigated a rumor that people around the world were hearing "strange apocalyptic sounds." 1995 - 2023 by Snopes Media Group Inc. If the area is larger than fifteen metres or so, its fundamental frequency would be so low its outside the range of human hearing. Re: The Trumpet sounds in the sky are happening again ! The noise in the above-displayed video is similar to the one featured in those videos. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. No matter how outnumbered they are, they never regard these as fierce barbarians or as awe-inspiring hordes. In the Book of Revelation, seven trumpets are sounded, one at a time, to cue apocalyptic events. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Large magnitude 6.0 earthquakes, as well as thousands of other small earthquakes, have been recorded in Bransfield Strait, a 60-mile (96 km) oceanic channel between the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. TradCatKnight is a traditional Catholic website that covers: the apostasy in the Catholic Church, the coming one world religion/ New Age, False Prophet & Antichrist, prophecy, real 3rd secret of Fatima, Zionism, Islam, patriotism, various endtime subjects, DAYS OF LOT, latest earth changes, health, GMOs, prepper/survivalism, geopolitics, economics, geo-engineering, illuminati, freemasonry, mainstream media brainwashing, Agenda 2030, new world order, Planet X/Niburu, FEMA Camps, Mark of the Beast, phony alien disclosure forthcoming, project bluebeam, HAARP/SCALAR weaponry, weather wars, chemtrails, Vaccines, global depopulation and MORE! It went on and on for like 20 minutes and my RA and I had no clue what it was. In my pre full moon December and more quakes waiting till January in ring of fire. They are coming to divide up the planet for resources, our protective shield is Dow. When the third trumpet sounds, a falling star poisons a third of the freshwater sources on the planet. Una Martin ( Ireland ), Your apostolate is thoroughly exceptional for the way has tied to together important matters under the auspice of Catholic/Marian prophecy, including the matter of the utter atrocity who is the present (false) claimant to the Chair of Peter. THE ONLY WEBSITE YOU WILL NEED FOR THE UPCOMING TRIBULATION. I predict more shaking of planet and if you have not prepared shame on you. Touch . There are a variety of videos of what some call "Gabriel's Trumpet" - basically mysterious sounds coming from the sky that sound like low, brassy "trumpet" calls. Turkey already hosts about 3.7 million Syrians and cannot handle a new influx. TRUMPET sound in SKY caught on tape (Turn Up Volume) 2019 1:16 NEW Strange Scary 'Trumpet' Sounds Heard coming from the Sky caught on tape 2015 Paranormal Videos 1:40 MORE Strange 'Trumpet' Sounds coming from SKY _ Strange noises coming from the sky caught on video Paranormal Videos 3:34 Strang Trumpet Sound Romania SKY WEIRD SOUND April 2019 4:19 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There is also your emphasis on Fr. your own Pins on Pinterest. SOLO PREMIUM PODCAST: MARCH 3: NEW BIRD FLU UPDATE! Im shocked at their ignorance. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.. WITH CENSORSHIP ON THE RISE THIS IS A GREAT FACEBOOK ALTERNATIVE. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were perishing in the land of Assyria and who were scattered in the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD in the holy mountain at Jerusalem (Isaiah 27:13). No, it is the soul which sins that shall die. But what of those who kill neither in the heat of revenge nor in the swelling of pride, but simply in order to save themselves? These are no ordinary locusts; they sting like scorpions and their sting is so painful, those afflicted will long to die, but death will elude them. As a side note, author Hal Lindsey popularized the notion that the locusts are in reality military helicopters in his 1970 book The Late Great Planet Earth. I heard loud, brassy sounds at regular intervals as the plane was flying overhead. It might be good time to get Dr. Chojnoski back on soonsounds like an update to his facial recognition study of Sister Lucy is forthcoming. What is causing them? View www.facebook.com/tradcatknightss profile on Facebook, https://tradcatknight.memberful.com/checkout?plan=30843, NEW LIVE SHOW TONIGHT 7PM EASTERN: TCK LIVE CALL IN SHOW W/ JOHN MOORE, TCK LIVE VIDEO CHAT! Paul Kramer, Louie Verrecchio, Cornelia Ferreira, Dr. Sungenis, Dr. David Allen White, Dr. Chojnowski, Michael Voris, E. Michael Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, Dave Hodges, Sean from Sgtreport, Doug Hagmann, Michael Snyder (Economic Collapse blog) Dahboo7, Gavin McInnes, Josh Tolley, Stan Deyo, L.A. Marzulli, John Moore, Marshall Masters, Anthony Patch, Dr. Ted Broer, Tim Kennedy, Gerald Celente, Lynette Zang, Dr. Duke Pesta, Teral Blackstar, MrMBB333, Dr. Bill Warner, Shoebat, Dane Wigington, Constance Cumbey, Liz Crokin, Sarah Westall, David Dees, Ben Garrison, Charlotte Iserbyt, Captain Mykel Hawke #1 ranked survivalist, all top preppers and economists/geopolitical analysts, V the Guerilla Economist, Max Igan, Leo Zagami, James Perloff, E. Michael Jones, Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers), Patrick Wood, SyrianGirl, Robert Steele, Dr. James Fetzer. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. . It's just so low that we can't hear it but I really think this could . However, nobody had told me that there were a dozen or so freight trains during the night, which crawled through the landscape. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Scroll to continue reading. Im hoping he wont come as we are no longer a catholic country following the abortion referendum. Snopes and the Snopes.com logo are registered service marks of Snopes.com. All LIVE & replayed live call in shows, all live Youtube streams/conferences, Eagle messages, never before seen writings & poems from my book Fortress of the Soul, exclusive writings/analysis which will not be accessible anywhere else, advertise for free, my personal whats app number, commenting available on all posts, MESSAGE BOARD, LIVE INTERACTIVE CHAT, be published yourself, be a cohost with me for my show and MUCH more! https://tradcatknight.memberful.com/checkout?plan=30842. 2:32. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. This could be easily be priced at 20+$ dollars a month (ONLY 10$ A MONTH)! They are not literally telling us we are on the brink of the apocalypseright? It was a quiet area until the early hours of the morning when I heard noises very similar to those on the videos. I live about 1/3 the way up a mountain, and I heard it as a plan passed. Some of my guests include: George Neumayr, Fr. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. At the same time, either at the moment of these booms, or some time before / after in this or that area, people heard the same trumpet sounds. It might be good time to get Dr. Chojnoski back on soonsounds like an update to his facial recognition study of Sister Lucy is forthcoming. 6.5 quake supersede port Harvey Canada so we are headed for release of pressure in ring of fire, will 9.5 quake shakes 1000 miles of quake zone yet to be seen next week if we have another quake of 6.5 or more? When the third trumpet sounds, a falling star poisons a third of the freshwater sources on the planet. The following (Joel 2:30-32) is still coming to pass and in the process of being fulfilled: And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.. As for the science and stuff, I have no idea, sorry. Also, earthquakes can be associated with the separation of icebergs. However, geological processes are rather slow relative to the life time of cockroaches crawling along the lithosphere, so neither Casey nor other prophets have a special total faith in people. Some people figure this must be the archangel Gabriel's trumpet sound, signalling the end times. Dr. Kevin Bryant, Hi Eric. He also allegedly predicted that he is the "anti-Christ" who will trigger the world war 3. Trumpet Sounds coming from Sky -Jerusalem Israel. I'm still doubtful, but it's a pretty neat theory all the same. The Sky Above: An Astronaut's Memoir of Adventure, Persistence, and Faith by Joh. Strange sounds sounded during quarantine in the USA on April 4 A strange noise in the sky in southern Philadelphia on April 3 Strange sounds in the sky over Satu Mare, Romania, April 2 Mysterious sounds in Slovakia on April 2 Advertisement. One of the more popular videos happened in a small town a few hrs from me. SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW: MARCH 4: DR CHOJNOWSKI, LATEST FAKE SISTER LUCY NEWS, FATIMA, FRANCIS RESTRICTIONS & POPES IN COHOOTS?, NEW! All this for only 10$ a month which works out to be about a little over a 30 cents a day! I do not. Even this sort of victory I would not call good, since bodily death is really a lesser evil than spiritual death.
Black Primary Care Doctors In Richmond, Va, Elliott Wave Theory Debunked, Articles T