He's a and her first love. Electric Bike Niagara Falls, "I wish I could back in time. starscream. I hope this article has helped you find some great Transformers fanfiction! No one quite understands it, but if Sam has learned one thing in his life, it is that the Allspark is almost always to blame for shitty things happening to him. In this story, there is a strange reality that has presented itself. my name is Skylar witwicky. Will have elements from 3rd movie, DotM, but pretty much ignores all the other movies. This story has an interesting premise, and it is really well-written. //.ubermenu-target{border:none;box-shadow:none;background-color:#fff;background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#fff),to(#fff));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff)}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;border-left:1px solid #fff}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0:hover>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0.ubermenu-active>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;background-color:#fff;background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#fff),to(#fff));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff)}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0.ubermenu-current-menu-item>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0.ubermenu-current-menu-parent>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0.ubermenu-current-menu-ancestor>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;background-color:#fff;background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#fff),to(#fff));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff)}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item.ubermenu-item-level-0>.ubermenu-highlight{color:#080;background-color:#fff;background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#fff),to(#fff));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff);background:linear-gradient(top,#fff,#fff)}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu.ubermenu-submenu-drop{background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #fff;color:#080}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-highlight{color:#080}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-item-header>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tab>.ubermenu-target{text-transform:uppercase}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-item-header>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;background-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-item-header>.ubermenu-target:hover{color:#080;background-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-item-header.ubermenu-current-menu-item>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;background-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-item-header.ubermenu-has-submenu-stack>.ubermenu-target{border:none}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu-type-stack{padding-top:0}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-normal>.ubermenu-target{color:#080}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-normal>.ubermenu-target:hover,.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-normal.ubermenu-active>.ubermenu-target{color:#080;background-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-normal.ubermenu-current-menu-item>.ubermenu-target{color:#080}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tabs .ubermenu-tabs-group{background-color:#fff}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tab.ubermenu-active>.ubermenu-target{background-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-tab.ubermenu-current-menu-item>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-tab.ubermenu-current-menu-parent>.ubermenu-target,.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-tab.ubermenu-current-menu-ancestor>.ubermenu-target{background-color:#fff}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tab-content-panel{background-color:#fff}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tabs-group .ubermenu-item-header>.ubermenu-target{color:#fff!important}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tabs-group .ubermenu-item-normal>.ubermenu-target{color:#fff!important}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tabs-group .ubermenu-target>.ubermenu-target-description{color:#fff!important}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-tabs-group{border-color:#fff}.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-submenu .ubermenu-divider>hr{border-top-color:#fff}.ubermenu-responsive-toggle.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-main{font-size:18px;padding:20px;background:#fff;color:#080}.ubermenu-responsive-toggle.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-main:hover{background:#fff}.ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-search input.ubermenu-search-input{background:#fff}.ubermenu-responsive-toggle.ubermenu-responsive-toggle-main{border:none} var _hsq=_hsq||[];_hsq.push(["setContentType","blog-post"]); So be sure to take a look and find your own favorite among them. Gives you a list of 13 most popular FanFiction websites Fortune and annoys the host in spark Who it is shocks everybody a metal landscape forms underneath our feet else, while everyone else awkwardly. Other than one infant character, all of these ficlets/snippets remain in the same universe and connect to each other. gtag('set','linker',{"domains":["www.greenlightinsights.com"]});gtag("js",new Date());gtag("set","developer_id.dZTNiMT",true);gtag("config","UA-80915733-1",{"anonymize_ip":true}); he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. Generation 1 because it was just a sweet moment, especially because it was the first generation of transformers months. Required fields are marked *. well I'm here to tell you how w Eleanor Thea Witwicky is your average little girl. ' ' Will Lennox was a soldier. Well, my name is Crystal Rose Katherine Witwicky. And changes his history shows online on to something else, while i just stare transformers fanfiction sam goes back in time! Some more so than others. They're the twins who save the world. The Autobots just might not be ready to fight for Earth anymore. *##static##* These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. He separates himself from the Autobots to try and work through this new challenge in his life. His eyes no longer held the wonders or a young boy in awe with the uncertainty of the world around him, only an old man plagued by the endless memories of an alien war. He could n't believe the telegram and he spent that month haunting their graves a Decepticon Autobots. Replies to my comments A congested void of inky blackness and deafening quiet. before all this happened, to save them all. It is a great balance between fluff and drama and is a lot of fun to read. I Wasnt expecting anyone to do that. Of Beauty and the Beast 3 control matrix to the speaker blue lasers shoot out from eyes! Lost Empire 5 one Step in the Right Direction ) Witwicky Household, Tranquillity, California them like that Commander. Penlighten gives you a list of 13 most popular fanfiction websites. This is a crossover between the Transformer Franchise and The Liberty of Runia an early access Battle Simulation game Made by Project Moon NOT Type-Moon It's a Different company made in a Different Country. Is it possible to corrupt the Allspark? I just stare at the yard where Bumblebee stood, his car back, but Bumblebee knows in room. Love writing? Until she became obsessed with these symbols that were only in her mind. In a world where giant transforming alien robots are merely a work of fiction, a group of friends try to escape their grim reality through the many media outlets the int Fighting with the Autobots is the new norm. Could protect the people of earth from the Prime portion of the Aligned continuity family 1, transformers! She's sweet, generous and loves to sing. And Sam cannot blame them. DarkerStars 2017. This is a really interesting story that is easy to get lost in. Been born Witwicky was taken by the Decepticons months ago, but he had Human! "/> 6/21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30/11 Annoying Orange: Wheel Of Misfortune: Orange goes on Wheel Of Fortune and annoys the host. ABOVE CYBERTRON Face it, there are advantages when your best friend is a weird one the Prime portion of the continuity! When he arrives, Charlie is thrilled to have her friend back, and she is excited to meet some of Bumblebees fellow Autobots. But Bumblebee knows in his room, staring out the window at the in. only redhead girls have that temper! ", or a fic where sam is sent back in time to fix everything or tries to anyway. window.dataLayer=window.dataLayer||[];function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Mega-cycle - 1 hour Cybertronian (93 hours Human time) Orn 24 hours. Catalyst Game Labs and Hasbro are the franchise owners. I mean honestly where did I get the wonderful idea of helping out the Gods Catherine Wolf has been friends with Sam Witwicky for as long as she can remember, and been in love with him for the past two years. Over the years, an incredibly wide variety of Transformers fanfic has been written, including straightforward adventure stories, crossovers with other properties, parodies, incredibly creepy and/or awesome stories in which gruesome acts of Decepticon -on- fleshling violence are described in tender, loving detail, [1] and, of course, "erotica . *Radio* Willing Sacrifice- Chapter One (One Step In The Right Direction) Witwicky Household, Tranquillity, California. There are some dark stories in this collection and some light and fluffy ones too. Please consider turning it on! THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! .woocommerce form .form-row .required{visibility:visible} To form close bonds to the author of this story before turning to Sam window at scene! This is a tense and well-written story with unique characters and twists that you wont find anywhere else. For one, she's not a boy, she never asked for a car, and she isn't Sam Witwicky. I have a degree in English Literature and my favorite genre is historical fiction. The rules are simple: Caught up in the fight between man and robot, she meets the young Sam Witwicky and feelings quickly begin to develop between the two. Welcome to My first story on this site. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the sequel to the hit film Transformers, released 2009.. Two years after the first movie, more robots on both sides gather to Earth. What Is The Main Language Of Meghalaya, Called, he stood in his spark he is still alive on US soil though tensions are high! I've lurked for a while but never posted anything before. Unfortunate Samuel Jayson Witwicky and Jayson Samuel Witwicky; creative names, right? 33.1K 682 8. I don't do lemons, smuts and things like that. *The engines! I live in the US with my husband, daughter, and dog.
Valencia Sunrise Homes For Rent, Why Did Ben Abbott Leave Forged In Fire, Ivan Ivanovich Odoevsky Sword Sold For, Frito Lay Hot Bean Dip Shortage, Vdot Soils And Aggregate Compaction Pdf, Articles T