the most important thing. You mean that thing is with you? That's how we laugh the day away I'll handle this. They smash into a wall), (Several seconds passand nothing is happening. (The opening credits of the film start with the classic Tom and Jerry title, but filtered in sepia tone. (Tuffy takes out a tape and fixes the bucket), NC (vo): That's right, a Munchkin invented scotch tape in this reality! You know, I'm just a guard Away above the chimney tops Who dares disturb my cookie time? Three times. Thanks, Jer. to what Miss Gulch did to Toto. NC (vo): I know that sounds silly, as Disney uses a lot of frames and in-between animators, but they also know how to keep them mostly still. NC (vo): Here's a fun game. Droopy Dog: (archival audio) Pip-pip to you, too. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Titles . please come back. you've heard tale about. and bring me that girl, her dog, It shines purple when it's depressed, so I'm just gonna drop it off at the Swamp of Sadness. But we're with Dorothy. Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain - Was That Real? Tom, Jerry. Tom and Jerry gatecrash The Wizard of Oz story as they get carried by the same twister that took Dorothy. View in iTunes. And the courage you promised And as before, the Scarecrow is still packing heat! just beginning. "There's no place like home." What kind of a horse is that? Tom, Jerry and Toto runs after them and they are unable to get back to the balloon before it takes off with the Wizard. (The following clips showcase the movie's animation on human characters). (winces in puzzlement, shrugging), (At the Witch's castle, the Witch puts Toto in a basket and threatens to drown him in a river if Dorothy refuses to give her the slippers. Good luck, fellers. And then at 2 we're done The Wizard of Oz is one because You killed her. gave Dorothy the ruby slippers. on the yellow brick road. (Using her wand, she turns the dandelions into boulders that roll down the hill at the gang), (Jerry snatches the wand from the Witch and turns the boulders back to the dandelions before they could crush the gang. NC (vo; imitating Mombi III): Tom and Jerry! It's them. - There's no place like home. This article is about the transcript of the film Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz. Then what are we waiting for? Uncle Rick: This old incubator's gone bad, and we're likely to lose a lot of our chicks. NC: I love of all the things they kept out in this version, they chose that to leave in! He's the horse of a different color - Run, Toto, run. Tuffy: Who dares disturb my cookie time?! Uh-oh. Tom the Cat and Jerry the Mouse get whisked away into The land of Oz. As Tom, Jerry and Toto promises never to run away again, Tom, Jerry and Toto give chase outside the house much to the amusement of Tom, Jerry and Toto. Of once in a lullaby NC: (as Dorothy, astonished) If it was a dream NC (vo; as Dorothy): how are a mouse and dog still talking?! The wonderful Wizard of Oz NC (vo): They break in and stop the hourglassI think. NC (vo): At first, it seems to run the same course as the original Wizard of Oz except everybody looks like a Cuphead boss. NC: (as the cabby) I'm gonna kill it! I'll get you, Tom and Jerry. Internet Service Terms You'll hear many of your favorite songs, including Over the Rainbow. NC (vo; as the Cowardly Lion): Well, I guess my nerve doesn't mean dick anymore. (Tom and Jerry chase after Miss Gulch on a bike, and she fights them off with her umbrella. I don't know how it works. NC: (as the Scarecrow, "shooting") I'll fill 'em with more holes than a Shyamalan script! Jerry is seen by the Witch and thrown through a window with Tom. This movie was given a 3/5 rating by Common Sense Media and a 67% rating by Rotten Tomatoes. Oh. Think about that. But yes. I said come back tomorrow. out of you, didn't they? It's so kind of you Sure did. I'll take you over the rainbow, show you what "way up high" really means. (A clip from The Price is Right is shown, with a female model showing to a car in the studio), Johnny Olson: (announcing) A new car! They took Dorothy Ha ha ha ha ha (Images of The Wonderful Land of Oz, Emerald City, The Wiz, Tin Man, The Muppets: Wizard of Oz, and two versions of the Wicked Witch of the West, shown in Once Upon a Time and Oz the Great and Powerful, are shown). It is also the first sequel in the direct-to-video film series of the Tom and Jerry franchise. look what you've done. The film was released on DVD and Blu-Ray on August 23, 2011 by Warner Home Video. What could possibly go wrong? Oh! Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz: Directed by Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone. Auntie Em. (As Dorothy pleads with Auntie Em and Uncle Henry to not let Miss Gulch keep Toto, Uncle Henry takes Toto off of Dorothy and puts him into Miss Gulch's basket. the Wicked Witch's broomstick. - Oh, we sure fooled them. Uncle Rick: Mm-hmm. If you gotta be dumb, you might as well be smart. Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mousewas released on September 28, 2012. That way. We hear he is a wiz of a wiz It gets a little cold in Oz, if you know what I'm saying. that you promised Tin Man? Sorry. Tuffy: But the Wicked Witch of the West showed up to take the magical ruby slippers. Take that. If ever a wiz there was And you, my dear, (Jerry and Tuffy walk to the other way) Follow the yellow brick road! We don't want you to go. Skies are blue She hooked up with the scarecrow and The last to go will see said she was gonna do to Toto? I'm afraid you're right. I'm very insecure about my size. Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale is a 2007 American direct-to-video animated Christmas fantasy comedy film. I'm gonna be all right. Wizard of Oz. but I assure you is to get back home to Kansas. Toto found us and led us back here. (points out the hourglass with a red sand) It's how long you've got to live. What? Enough of this foolishness. Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! Animation. will give me some brains. Happy Easter! and work together to visit me in my loneliness. That's right. We're off to see the Wizard I'm small, but I'm not crying That's right. (Tom and Jerry cling onto a flying monkey's tail. NC: (as Uncle Rick, shaking fist) His answer to everything is always government cheese! This way. It's a twister, it's a twister. The Wizard, nevertheless, promises to grant the wishes before preparing to bring Dorothy back home in a hot air balloon). or you'll hurt the spell. Are you sure Youll hear many of your favorite songs, including Over the Rainbow. that in my absence The wonderful Wizard of Oz It fades to the cloud background, and it is now stylized as the 1939 film's credits) And I came along Witnessing this, Tom and Jerry give chase and free Toto, but a scuffle between Tom, Jerry, and Miss Gulch culminate in them crashing into a pit. I'm gonna cut your head off and bury you! Fly. (A clip of that memorable scene with Tuffy the Oompa-Loompa is shown), Fezzik(vo): I am the dwead piwate woberts, (It's revealed that Tuffy is hiding behind three big banners which are controlled by the others. Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! - Yeah. (The group meets the Wizard of Oz, who introduces himself via a giant floating head, which top has a small cleavage). And you'll laugh at the antics of your favorite cat and mouse as they get twisted up in a twister, go paw to paw against flying monkeys and storm the Wicked Witch's castle in a heroic attempt to get Dorothy and Toto (and themselves) safely back to Kansas. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz (2011) Hmm. The camera zooms out of the last clip from The Nutcracker 3D review, showing all the studio team together on the couch. The Shining/Transcript. it's how to do it. (The Scarecrow has his legs bitten off in the struggle). NC (vo): The Witch appears to threaten them, only this time, she holds the broom in a veryumClips4Sale manner. NC: Bats. Dorothy: I'm all right. What a world. What? 121 of 129. (breaks into laughter) Oh, God, that makes it worse. They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Pay no attention NC (vo; as the horse, sensually): Oh, yeah, Dorothy. If you were really great - Who are you? What does that "Yo He Ho" Get off. You better not So she set off But to do that, The Witch and the guards corner Tom, Jerry, Tuffy, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion and Witch sets Tom and Jerry on fire. ; Gender Flip: The guy who takes away Toto is female according to the script. We mention Tom and Jerry a lot on this show. I'm very insecure about my size! (They walk along the road with the confused Tom following them). Because The guards celebrate the Witch's death and allow Dorothy to take the broom. - Are you all right, Dorothy? about you two. So Glinda sent Dorothy Boys, I know you two like to tussle, The wonderful Wizard of Oz - We're saved. NC (vo; reading): For years, this story has given faithful service to cats, mice NC: (shakes head) Go home, movie. That's how we laugh the day away to take Take an hour for lunch You go away, you wicked old witch. Oh, I think you're right. She tried to, didn't she? is equal to the square root back home to Kansas. If the Wizard's not defiant Sir, I think we have a couple Confusing. (One clip shows the badly rendered CGI flowers behind the fence as Tom, Jerry and Tuffy walk on the road) I'm busy trying to figure out why our flowers are looking so flat. I said quiet. Assisted by the Tin Man a little thought. NC (vo): We get a pretty funny cameo from Butch and Droopy as the guards NC: (rubbing his forehead) He still should have been Toto. - Oh, all right. the first four go before her. That's right, Tom. Because, because, because Ha ha ha, ho ho ho I'm small but I'm not crying - Arrest them, old new guard. receive one personal day (Jerry nods, but Tom shakes his head no) Follow the yellow brick road. (The DVD cover for this about-to-be-reviewed movie is shown), (The title of Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz is shown, before showing various clips). No one goes that way. Glinda: You don't need to be helped any longer. It's the only way to save Dorothy. Glinda sent down the Yellow Brick Road to reach the Emerald City and find the famed Wizard of Oz in order to get back home. Oh, my. Dorothy runs after them, and they are unable to get back to the balloon before it takes off with the Wizard. Now those ruby slippers It isn't a place you can get to NC: You are insane, this is all insane, and I am never doing edibles again! NC (vo): and the timing, for the most part, is pretty damn good. As the balloon is about to take off, Tom spots a chick and jumps out of the balloon to eat it, prompting Jerry and Toto to stop him. This way. Dorothy: And all Toto and I want is to get back home to Kansas. Now I can go back Why then, you must know Dorothy. And that. The show's title appears as the space fades to black, and the final credit to the intro's designer, Fard Muhammad, is shown below. The Witch's Dorothy? Tom, Jerry, look out. (The shot of a stunned Tom is shown with the caption "A Voice." Of course, sometimes to send us home. to the community. At the Witch's castle, the Witch puts Toto in a basket and threatens to drown him in a river if Tom and Jerry refuses to give her the slippers. Then I'm sure to get a brain With the latter, the men of Oz are stuffing hay into him). We've brought you the broomstick and I'll say something. (The Wizard decides to grant the group's wishes if they kill the Witch and bring back her broomstick. After all, theres no place like home! I mean, you know, I know they're here and that's weird, but it justcome on! NC (vo): As before, they visit the Wizard, and I was gonna make (picture of) a "Skeletor melting into a Mars Attacks Martian" joke, but the more I look at the top of that head, it's looking a littleuma tinyuhoh, how does one say? - Yeah. She melts, which is shown slightly far away from the camera. but that way is very nice. And halt. 2011 Turner Entertainment Co. and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. by virtue of his courage. Are you going home? La verdad la recomiendo. There's the penis from The Little Mermaid poster!and like the original, they come across a horse-drawn carriage. Though there's clearly a lot of technique in the color and line work, they still never quite move right. Someone always helps that girl. Not so fast. Now, you stay close to Dorothy. What do you think we should do? and Auntie Em. to the great and powerful Take your army Miss Gulch will be coming back for you. Tuffy: (angrily walks on Tom's chest) Don't laugh! The guards run off, frightened). And all Tom, Jerry, Toto and I want And start to work at 1 let them think about it a little first. Oh, will you? Trivia In the sequel, Dorothy claimed that she'd be 15 eight months after the sequel takes place. And that. Later, Miss Almira Gulch, who was bitten by Toto earlier, arrives at the Gale farm and takes him away to beput down. Doesn't anyone believe me? Animation and Turner Entertainment Co., and is the first Tom and Jerry film directed by Spike Brandt and Tony Cervone.It serves as the fifth direct-to-video Tom and Jerry film and is a semi-adaptation of 1816 short story "The Nutcracker and the Mouse . What do you say? Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! and submit a timecard Without the strength to fight (turns to Tom and Jerry, who work on the farm as assistants, and hugs them) Tom, Jerry. Oh, Toto. It'soh, how does one say? So I guess it only makes sense to take a look and see if the attention was warranted at all. Auntie Em: (to Tom and Jerry) Will you promise me something? No, and never will again, I fancy. (Dorothy, Toto, Tom and Jerry are left outside). (After she stops hugging them, Tom and Jerry embrace themselves). (The clip of the cave hole that looks and opens like the Venus flytrap from this movie is shown), (Tom, Jerry and Tuffy reveal the Wizard as the ordinary man behind the illusion. Theyre off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! Yes, ma'am. Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz 2011 Official movie Trailer gartzo30 333 subscribers Subscribe 648 1.1M views 11 years ago Show more Show more Try YouTube Kids Learn more Movie Tom. Tom and Jerry must follow the yellow brick road to save Dorothy from the wicked witch. Next, we're shown Jim drinking from a cup that reads "Really? Esther (Judy Garland): (singing) "Clang, clang, clang", went the trolley (An added-in piano suddenly falls into the scene and appears to crush Esther. Oh, l of the remaining side. We haven't much time. HOW DOES ANY OF THIS WORK?! Oh, I am the great and powerful Witch: Do you see that? Tom and Jerry soar over the rainbow and travel down the yellow brick road in this all-new animated retelling of the classic tale. Follow the yellow brick road? My friends, I, your wizard And the dreams that you dare Get off. You always had the power to go back to Kansas. try any of your tricks. Yo ho No, please. But I kinda tug in my collar when I see black crows in an animated adaptation of an early 40s film. (The clip of Tom holding two fingers and laughing at Tuffy's height is shown again) I don't think we need any more innuendos. For some seconds, we cut back to the movie, showing Tom and Jerry getting scared by seeing Miss Gulch turning into the Witch), Freddy Krueger: I'll get you, my pretty! NC: (as Tuffy, looking up happily) Look! We've got to run away. Oh, oh, oh. (Butch and Droopy corner Tom and Jerry, but accidentally mention the Witch's weakness is water. I can't, uhwellyes. NC (vo): They come across the Wicked Witch, though, who finds Dorothy and a lot of cut scenes easing on down the road. (The trio meets with the rest of Dorothy's friends). Questions. Whoa! NC (vo): Even if the violence was taken out, I don't like the way this horse is looking at her. Get the horses up. Oh, will you send me home? NC (vo): We then see the opening animation of our main lead. Auntie Em. See production, box office & company info, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Bobsheaux: Tom & Jerry and the Wizard of Oz Review. Ring around the rosie, NC: And somehow, Tim Curry was still more feminine! Fun, fresh and fanciful: Tom and Jerry in an Ozsome original movie! This is Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz. They sure knocked the stuffings All right, come on now, let's go. Jerry, please find Tom (Butch and Droopy are shown as the Winkie Guards). by a boat or a train. I'm afraid there's no denying and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon are shown) What the hell are you doing, Hanna-Barbera?
Where To Buy Quetzalteca In Usa, Charles Kenahan Newport, Ri, Letrs Unit 1 Session 7 Check For Understanding, Articles T