", I am rejecting this response because:The ************* location that was given to us, the website above They stated they do not work on RVsWe need a location nearby. TV in the bedroom and living room and in one it has space provided in the dining/Kitchen area for another TV. May 24, 2019 #9 Gary RV_Wizard Site Team Joined Feb 2, 2005 Posts 77,941 Location West Palm Beach, FL From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed. This is NOT a new claim. Thor Industries Owner's Forum - This forum exclusively contains discussions related to Thor products including Crossroads, Cruiser RV, DRV, Dutchmen, Heartland RV, Highland Ridge, K-Z, Livin' Lite, All Advertised Prices Expire daily at Midnight. We apologize for the frustration you have had, we will have a representative call you and assist in setting up a case # with **** service.If the concern is truly chassis related, that would have to be facilitated by ****. ******* also says we would NOT be reimbursed for any travel expenses. I have been unable to take motorhome any distance as if roof tears or leaks much more damage will occur. The keep-alive lead isn't switched at all. ********************************* became Retail Warranty Supervisor in April of 2022. Begin with this one! This is an independent, unofficial site. **** accepted the bid and said that if the contractor needed to submit additional charges, he would accept that. This dealer in **** miles away so thats not happening. Use/store switch in use mode? This has gone on for far too long. AMAZON LINK:. Fill out this quote form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. How can **** choose to refuse to fix this chronic and widespread issue? Have you tried pushing in the "very little" reset button top left? There are often simple reasons why your RV generator won't start, and we will address the most common ones in this article. 2 lead acid batteries. RV Wife. ("goodwill offer") from what they will charge us to do the labor at their factory. "Out of warranty" is a slap in the face being that the issue was reported months into ownership and shows me ****'s warranty policies and procedures are clear as mud as well as down right deceitful to their customers. The elements cause the roof to expand and retract. I HAD 5 **** DEALERS REFUSE BECAUSE DON'T HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO HANDLE MY SMALL RV TO RUN DIAGNOTIC TEST on why the SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT is on! They found lifetime clients and we will never hesitate to recommend them to anyone in Quebec looking, Like most: Thanks for all your help. We have spent countless dollars and hours as well as travel time in dealing with this. Purchased a New Thor Motorhome ( ******* Branded 23CM) in July of 21' (2022 model year), a month after purchase noticed a larger then normal bubble in the roof coming off a roof vent, reported to selling dealer and repair was declined by ****. Call 248-662-9910 or fill out the contact form to learn more. We have many issues with the flooring, as well as a heating breech that causes the flooring to ****** when the furnace comes on. I have that same issue, Use button was pushed, but no house power, so no radio or camera power. My husband was impressed with Rudy, because he was asked a question, and if he couldnt answer it, he made some calls and had the answer within a few minutes. Begin with this one! As I have stated countless times. In our coach the battery disconnect switch activates a solenoid which switches the battery circuit on and off. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: One look at this full-wall slide out coach and you'll be hooked! Know someone who might be interested in this RV? Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Junior Member. Everything with the purchase of this motor home was professionally handled by a group of really nice guys. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. The cab-over bunk provides additional sleeping space, and you'll enjoy the flip-up queen bed in the bedroom, along with a 32" TV. They need to honor their warranty now! We called Thor and received two emails from customer service rep. ***************** stating that any warranty issues reported to **** while the coach was under warranty would be covered once restrictions were lifted and we could get the coach in. Both the sofa and dinette offer overhead storage and can each be made into additional sleeping space for the kids or extra guests.Up front above the cab is a 54" x 96" bunk with a 40" swivel flat screen TV.Create all of your favorite meals and snacks easily in this kitchen with a refrigerator, large double sink, three burner range-top, and an overhead microwave. Then ***** struck, with travel restrictions in place. Stock photos may not represent actual unit in stock. Why not the flooring costs? Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Message. 26 gallon black water tank and 31 gallon grey water tank. We have documented the roof concerns in case it does happen to be a concern. The wires going to the generator are connected with the wrong connectors (not waterproof) The inside wall is pulling away causing the window mesh to fall off. Thor Motor Coach, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, substitutions and improvements to its motorhomes without prior notification. We will continue to call the customer but if he would like to call into ************ we would be more than willing to help finding a service center that can assist with their concerns. Built-In Skylight. . If he would like to call into ************ we would be more than willing to help finding a service center that can assist with their concerns. Who never came back to do the work. UNABLE TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE AT THOR THAT COULD CARE A BIT!!! We have contacted the customer to investigate the root cause of the concern. These Off-Road Teardrop Campers Have A Unique Sola AGM Batteriesvs Flooded Batteries: What's Be Are You Leaving Black Water In Your Tank For Too L What Are The BestRV Sewer Hose Fittings? Has someone intentionally or accidentally deleted these hundreds of pages of ongoing correspondence from our file? See details. And not have heard from them. I think that is the Thor way. They were the same service centers that said they dont have time for anybody except their original customers and to take it back to the dealer that I purchased it at. Have tried all suggestions prior to posting except for the GFI, So if thats the case it woul eliminate any fuse in the Ford block? To Whom it may ******************************* face="Verdana">On December ***************************** from Thor Motor Coach reached out to me by phone. We cannot even drive this rv with fear it might shutoff again. BOTH of which **** has rejected. Login to the Owner's Resource Portal to view manuals for older model years. We are tired and have had enough. Thor Motor Coach knows full well that their $2,000.00 "good faith" offer will in no way cover the labor charges to have the flooring replaced and the heating breech repaired. We are also providing the **** commercial vehicle center web address. Wheel sensors for air pressure not working. Thor is saying to just patch it. We reached out to Thor and la mesa and they say its our problem. **** from **** contacted ****************** by phone on Tuesday, November 8th, at 2:18pm advising ****************** that in about an hour, I could get with ******* **** about making arrangements to get the vehicle. 15 amp. ****************** has been the middle man is the issue of having to gather information, pass it on from one vendor to another or better known as FINGER POINTING! **ce the coach was leveled and the slide outs were extended this is when we noticed items not functioning / cosmetics (Workmanship Issues) to include:Wallpaper coming down in several areas ******* Room oDining Room oDriver Side Wall oMaster Bedroom Door support separating hallway from bedroom coming down from the ceiling Gauges on *********** not functioning Light on left side Instrument Panel not working Microwave oWe utilized the microwave on Day 1 and it worked with no issues. Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Question about flooringsheet vinyl versus laminate Not something you want to have happen!!! We have a leak in the back window of 2018 Thor Axis 24.1. There authorized service center is telling me not to get roof patch but replaced. Prepare lunch on the two burner gas cooktop, or use the convenient convection microwave. We took it into the dealer immediately, and they found another issue with the window, and possible water intrusion. Brands that do not do that should switch the power to house batteries to avoid killing the chassis battery by playing the radio all day. We also felt that ************************* bid was very low considering ******* ***** wanted $7,500.00 to do the job correctly, which **** rejected. Thor motor coach four winds 24 f e350 - Answered by a verified RV Mechanic . Thanks for the suggestion. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Awning attempts to extend while driving. HOW WILL ****************** KNOW IF HE CANNOT TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AT **** ABOUT THE ACTIONS THAT **** HAS TAKEN AND NOW, ****************** IS BEING ADVISED THAT THE ACTIONS OF *************** BE INCORRECT ACTIONS. If youre not a big fan of taking the road less traveled, consider the 4x2 sprinter! Like most: All went so smoothly from our first email to our going through the American Canadian borders. Our motorhome has been in the shop at la mesa for 71/2 months. WHY are the flooring issues causing such concern on behalf of Thor? One of Thor Motor Coach's **************** Representatives reached out to ****************** on Friday afternoon. Two pieces- theatre seating and passenger seat are shredding and coming apart This was a very expensive coach. When searching for a service center make sure to use the filter option. Customer was happy with resolution and advised him of my direct contact info, requested he send his outlined notes of his experience with his coach so far since purchase date. The pictures submitted to us show no concern of factory defect to the roof. Business Profile Thor Motor Coach Camper Manufacturer Contact Information PO Box 1486 Elkhart, IN 46515-9552 Visit Website (877) 855-2867 Customer Complaints 68 complaints closed in last 3 years. Thor motorcoach was going to contact ******* to get pictures and, a quote for the repairs and then they were going to call us back so we. Then to ********* in ****. ************************* (Thor Motor Coach CSR) worked with us thru March of 2022 trying to get these issues resolved. At this time Im satisfied that they Thor Motor Coach has reached out. He made us feel at ease during the whole process. For more information, visit. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. This coach is over 6 years old. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. Probably have to pull radio out to find inline fuse. Subscribe for the latest news on our motorhomes, the RV lifestyle and more. We have only Put 2400 miles on since we bought it. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. I tried to call **** / ******* and left a voice-mail asking for a return call where I may be able to set up an appointment in March as well. We now have two new estimates, both have been rejected by *************************** and *********************************. The most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. THOR #2187. Mine is, and it seems a lot of folks on the Thor forum bring this up. The only thing I could wish for would be a GENERAL RV Dealership closer to Huntsville, Alabama. We strive to ensure all pricing and information contained in this website is accurate. Also, the emails show that we were assured that the issues that were reported when the coach was under warranty would be covered after the travel restrictions were lifted relating to the pandemic. Solar panals not bolted properly to roof.Propane sensor faulty. Trailer Hitch with 7-pin Round Connector, Automatic Leveling Jacks (OPT 29G & 31L / STD 31E & 31W), AM/FM Dash Radio with CD Player & Bluetooth (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B & 30D), Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Side View Cameras (Requires Back-up Monitor), Touchscreen AM/FM Dash Radio with CD/DVD Player, Bluetooth & Back-Up Monitor (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Power Drivers Seat (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Keyless Entry & Valve Stem Extenders (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Wheel Liners (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Rubber Tread Entry Steps with Lighted Step Well, Ceiling Ducted Air Conditioning System (24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G, 30D, 31E, 31L & 31W), Fabric Jack-Knife Sofa (26B, 28Z, 29G, 30D, 31E & 31W), Leatherette Jack-Knife Sofa (26B, 28Z, 29G, 30D, 31E & 31W), 12-volt Attic Fan w/Cover in Cab-Over Bunk, 16 cu. ****************** is acquiring unnecessary cost from the time being spent on this issue, moving a vehicle from one location to another and now the possibility of having to take it to another **** dealer to do what should have been done day one!Is this the type of service and respect as a customer that ****************** can expect every time in the futurehe has to place a telephone call to Thor on questions or warranty issues on a very high price product that ****************** made the decision to purchase from Thor through ******* *****? This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. Paperwork included with the purchase documents many of the problems as presenting when brand new.We have powered through many of the issues and paid to have them corrected: slides not level or functional, back toilet not functional, dinette under seat storage not accessible as designed, entry door off level, and this list from the first owner on to us, as second owner, goes on and on.My primary concern today relates to the fabric on my furniture components. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger RVs for Sale Near You. Immaculate 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KW29 with only 11,883 miles! I am rejecting this response because: As is well documented we believe that **** knows that their "goodwill offer" of $2,000.00 will in no way cover the cost of labor to repair the issues with our coach. Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for weekend getaways to full-time RV life on the road. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Please contact us to verify info, and to check availability as our inventory changes rapidly. Would be a great hunting rig! Payments are with approved credit. I had leaking from the air conditioner 2 days after buying the motorhome and my first rain storm. And one, Don't Miss Paradise Oaks RV Resort In Florida. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. 1. Speaker Location(s) Interior / Exterior. We have acted in good faith throughout this entire ordeal. Stock #46257. If these were the only emails ******* is aware of,I can see why he has come to the conclusion of only dealing with the bid for $1,000.00 to do the labor. We have done everything in our power to find someone to do the work, only for **** to refuse to pay labor charges. Across from the bed there is even a place for an optional 32" LED TV. ******* ***** is also questioning why the **** dealership in ******* that identified the issue, had a solution, ************* and cost to repair that was given to **** at Thor, and that **** did not authorize this vehicle for repairs at the ******* **** dealer, fixing ********************** issue and he could now be planning and executing his second motor home trip. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. Both radios are powered from a 15 amp fuse located in the power center under the bed. Listed 15 hours ago in Camp Verde, AZ. Standard and optional features listed on units may or may not reflect actual in-stock unit. Based on what was submitted to Thor, we see no warranty concern. Our diverse product line includes many of the world's most recognized gas and diesel-powered motorhome brands. It is winterized and sitting in my driveway for the winter. Now they say we can drive the coach ***** plus miles each way from ***** to ******* for Thor to do the work. Thor Motorcoach Logo linking to Home Page. * This post was edited 03/23/19 02:00pm by bobndot * Hello all, new to the forum and a first time RV owner. Non-smoking and pet-free. As the smallest motorhome option, camper vans are welcome virtually everywhere. At the time we purchased the coach it was brand new and only had ***** miles on the odometer. **** identified that this was necessary with my continued harassingtelephone contacts being made to their office. After getting back both radios not working. I am rejecting this response because: ********************************* (Thor Motor Coach Retail Warranty Supervisor is not acting in good faith. WE are the ones who have been working these past three years, going to great expense and traveling countless miles going from dealership to dealership trying to find someone, anyone to help us. TMC was only aware of the roof issue, we will be more than happy to review any warranty claims. Due to the coach being over 2 years out of warranty, we are going to have to take everything on a case by case scenario. The background power keeps the memory (station presets, etc) alive and the clock displayed (if you care about that). In reviewing my hundreds of emails regarding these issues I was particularly surprised by an email from ********************************* apologizing and stating that the only emails he had been provided were from ***************** in 2020 and the email referencing the $1,000. It was a pleasure dealing with all of you. Countless hours spent on the phone, the computer, the road, only to have **** reject the bids we have presented. Our BIGGEST Class C is HERE!! Integrity and transparency still mean something to me being in the automotive repair business, if you make a promise and truly want to fulfill the promise of backing up your product, stand by it. Of course, we should have known that such a low bid was not reasonable to complete the labor, after the three other bids we received were so much higher, but we were desperate to find someone, anyone to do the work. . Each journey you take with a Palazzo Class A diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach is made smooth thanks to the Air-Ride suspension, the Sachs shock absorbers, and the Atlas foundation. We are asking that someone in ***************** or perhaps in ****'s **************** review our entire case. Thor Motor Coach's stands behind it's previous response, copied below. Again, the deal fell through . I left my parking lights on overnight, and it killed the car and house batteries. It was amazing! Paint. As a full-time student looking to earn some extra money during my studies, I went to work part-time at TJ Maxx where I was tasked with managing inventory on the . Contact Us. Thanks for the replies. The best of Class A amenities and more power than a Class B. 15,0000miles Specs: Ford E350 . The 10 Best Spring Break Destinations For RVers, What You Should Know About RV Towing Insurance, 4 Embarrassing Things We Did As New RVers. You'll find a large closet that can be used for clothes, food, or miscellaneous camp gear, plus there are overhead compartments for even more storage. Thor now needs to act in good faith and honor their agreement to cover the labor charges and heating breech issues. Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
Statesville Record And Landmark Arrests, Articles T