Other game on the lease: mule deer, turkey ,javelina, dove, quail. Bird Forestry manages over 100 hunting licenses for private landowners and Timberland Investment Management Organizations located in Texas, Louisiana and more. Renfro It overlooks the Trans-Pecos to the west and Howard Draw to the east. I have mostly ground blinds that are looking, Have one opening on our lease in liberty county right out side of Cleveland Tx a membership is $885 per family and gives each membership right around 100 acres please contact me, 256 acres forest land one hour drive from Houston and 5 miles from Cleveland, Texas. If you don't want to hate a deer hunter don't is my advice. Our main objective is to match up the Hunters of a Group, Company, or Corporation with Landowners that share the same goal in management and growing Trophy Whitetail Deer. Lessee receives 6 buck and 10 doe tags for whitetail MLD. 3300 acresavailable for yearly lease. Timber Thinning - Reforestation - Management Plans - Logging - East Texas - Tyler -Henderson- Jacksonville-Marshall- Carthage-Rusk-Nacogdoches-Center - East Texas Area, Wildlife Management - Food Plots - Boundary Line Maintenance - Oak/Mast Trees Established - Mulching. The hunts are something I do on the side only on weekends. Corporate or large private lease (18 guns) year long - Call for details. With Lease Hunter, locating a great East Texas Hunting Lease is only a few clicks away! Up to14 men. Learn More Jones, Jones Enterprises Ltd. is still a family-owned partnership with timber and ranching interests as well as commercial developments. We are over run with hogs. We are a long-term buy and hold timber company ready to guide you through the complicated process of timberland or rural real estate transactions. All hunters must comply with game management plan set by ranch manager. We have posted signs all over the property and have agreed upon a zero tolerance policy to trespassers. I lease almost 3000 acres from Campbell in ETX. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. Guest friendly. I'm in Polk county and we have some really nice up and coming bucks (2 year olds), that are showing up on a regular basis. Lessee receives 6 buck and 10 doe tags for whitetail MLD. These lands are ideal for hunters, fishermen and other nature lovers looking to get outdoors and into the forest. Coastal Timberlands Company leases hunting rights on its managed land through an online leasing program. x2 jp,wife & I managed 1 for champion paper for 13yrs,got tired of baby sitting grown men.even if you have it black & white,some just don't get it,takes the fun out of it.now me & my son(12) hunt a little spot of nat. Our main objective is to match up the Hunters of a Group, Company, or Corporation with Landowners that share the same goal in management and growing Trophy Whitetail Deer. and hardwood bottoms with two large creeks and many smaller Jeff Neill Timberland Management, Inc. is entering its 26th year providing forestry consulting services to private, non-industrial landowners in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma. A designated LUMINANT MINING COMPANY LLC: 77112: Public Hunting Lands Agreement: 0: Not applicable. Want Management-Minded Hunters. ", SEASON: ***LEASED***. If someone is caught trespassing, prosecute fully,no breaks given. 835.00/family. With decades of experience growing, managing, and harvesting timber, Crest Natural Resources is a preferred partner for loggers and foresters across the region. With your membership you will findEast Texas hunting leasesfordove,deer,hog,quail, duck, gooseand more in the database. Disclaimer: Our web site is informational in nature. Hunting And Recreation More than 2.2 million acres of Rayonier land are available for hunting and recreation in the United States in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon and Washington. Gateway to Big Bend Country - 16 miles SW of Ozona. I'm interested in bidding and starting a lease. Country. BAGGETT BANDERA RANCH ***LEASED***CONTACT: JACK BAGGETT, JR.Phone: (325) 226-2849 (Cell)Email: [emailprotected]P.O. Find your next hunting adventure today on HLRBO. Thanks. Healthy forests thrive on biodiversity. We also don't set ourselves up by leaving anything of value in the camp area to provide temptation. Now taking groups for weekend or full week hunts. weigh station and camping area exists Phone: (936) 829 6300. TX HLRBO hunting leases. I got a question, if you win a bid on a lease , when is the money due and does the individual have time to get all the guns needed? Approximately 25 miles southwest of Ozona on Pandale Highway, 8 spots available with primitive camp sites. There are nice deer in east Texas, but the AR rule is just that, a rule. East Texas Hunting Lease Post is a place for you to post leases that you need to fill. Search Available Leases. . No Quail or Varmint hunting. We manage timber lands and commercial investments in East Texas and are also actively involved in real estate where we specialize in buying and selling tracts of timber. Call 281-343-9252 after 7:00 PM if interested Approximately 950 acres with deer, hogs and squirrel. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Texas Hunting Leases. Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! 2 does in the first 30 days can be taken and. No electricity. All the clubs that neighbor us have an average of 1 membership (family) per 100 acres. This lease has a water well and power for RV. Rolling hills/mesquite flats/canyons, mesas & draws. I have green led lights mounted 35 yards from the hunting blinds. OR SHERI HILL(325) 392-2117P.O. 4000 acres near Buna Texas. Forgot to add if you don't live next to the lease and keep the gates up constantly(required by most leases) they will steal you blind. You can bring immediate family members with you and they can hunt under your tags. It encompasses 10,961 acres and is located east of Diboll and south of Lufkin. Find Out More WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT NEELEY FORESTRY SERVICE HUNTING PROPERTY I use Neeley to manage our hunting lease. Timberlands. Please bear with us-our website is undergoing a face lift! Bringing landowners and hunters and other outdoor enthusiast together is our goal. Acres. Deer, Quail, Turkey, Javelina. Moore Land & Timber provides timber management services in the Tyler, Henderson, Carthage, Rusk, Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, Marshall and Longview areas and in the following counties: Rusk, Nacogdoches, Panola, Harrison, Smith, Upshur, Cherokee, Anderson, Angelina, Shelby, San Augustine, Houston, Trinity, Polk, Marion, Gregg, Sabine, Leon, Tyler bottoms. East Texas Hunting Lease Post Texas Hunting Leases. Our recreational leases run from July 1 through June 30 each year.. Not hunted for 4 years. Price range. Search thousands of private hunting leases on HLRBO. Hunt Lease Modern recreational hunting is one of our region's most treasured seasonal traditions, a heritage shared through generations. . We have pipeline, pine plantation, creek areas and clear Acres 3,400 Zip 75951 County Jasper Type Annual Game Whitetail Deer, Hog, Predator Contact Owner View Lease Big Horn Hunting Lease under $1000 Need 4 members. *Access to the ranch house - Kitchen, bath, hot/cold water, A/C, refrigerator (one), freezer, bunks (no sheets/pillows) for approx 10 people, BBQ gas grill, coffee makers. Feeders and stands included. We are in our first year and have plans to feed year round and be selective about what we shoot. Hunting Leases available today. We strive to provide clubs advance notice of timber harvests. Contract: year East Texas Hunting offers some of the best timber andPiney Woods Huntingin North America. The Lease Hunter website helps hunters find East Texas Hunting Leases for a variety of bird and game. Hunting lease services are also available to both hunters and hunting lease owners and we would be happy to assist you with your needs. Compiled by the Chamber of Commerce, this is solely a resource list developed to provide hunting lease information to the general public. These timberlands are responsibly managed to comply with the company's Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification and are available for a variety of purposes, including hunting leases and real estate purchases. Have one opening on our lease in liberty county right out side of Cleveland Tx a membership is $885 per family and gives each membership right around 100 acres please contact me. 2318 Acres/20 Members/2 Stands per Member/Deer, Turkey, Dove & Varmint Hunting/Archery, Gun & Muzzleloader/One Buck 14 & One Doe per Member/Covered Camp Area/Year Round Access/Good Roads/ATVs Okay/No Hogs to Pressure Deer and Destroy Feeders/Annual Dues. Feeders and stands included. There are no blinds or feeders. Contact Billy Bob Strunk @ 979-820-7448 for more information. about the web site email Mike One spot available in 100 acres Liberty county, Tx. This storage type usually doesnt collect information that identifies a visitor. Small furnished house. Deer Hunting Leases, Bird Leases, Whitetail and Exotic Hunts in Texas, We are now an All Seasons Feeder and Product Dealer. Timber management services in Henderson, Carthage, Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Rusk, Marshall, East Texas areas. Note: All Leases are for one year (August . membership application and return Content Copyright 2023 LeaseHunter.com - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Privacy Policy - Terms & Conditions - Hunting and Fishing Websites by eMUNICATIONS - Contact Us, Hunting and Fishing Websites by eMUNICATIONS. Must follow MLD rules and guidelines. TFG manages over 800,000 acres of forestland, abundant with opportunities for hunting, trapping, and fishing. 13,000 acres. That way, clubs can make informed decisions on whether they wish to renew their lease. Visitors may not copy, reproduce, link to or otherwise use the material When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. See website for more details. BILL BLACK RANCH ***LEASED***OZONA, TX 76943(325) 226-2709, ESPERANZA RANCH ***LEASED***CONTACT: KEN HARTMAN via e-mail :[emailprotected]Or Email: mbiggarmcclureoil.com. Copyright 2016 | Ozona, Texas | All Rights Reserved. Must See to Appreciate. The lease is year round which includes access to the ranch for dove, deer,turkeyand spring turkey seasons. YEAR ROUND LEASE: 25 Miles NW of Ozona. Established in 1972 by C.S. I have a lot of friends (hillbillies) here in E Texas that prob don't know but I'll spread the word.one thing tho don't ***** when high fences go up around your ranchette. 8 points and 9 points are $40 a point and the trophy, Im offering Day and night hunts. Please contact if interested, will send map and lease form. TODD FIELD / BEAN RANCH ***LEASED***CONTACT: JOHN LITTLE(512) 970-0652Email: [emailprotected]. Renfro Hunting Club was established in 1945 Bucks 14 & does on lamps. Comments or questions Search thousands of private hunting leases on HLRBO. Jones, Jones Enterprises Ltd. is still a family-owned partnership with timber and ranching interests as well as commercial developments. 3600 Acre lease in Kimble County with several openings for the 2023/24 season only: Whitetail deer, Axis, Black Buck,Turkey. Renfro Hunting Club is a free range club that believes in Corporate lease for up to 14 guns, or lease for large family or small company available. Deer, turkey and varmint. There is a small cabin, bath house & hook-up for trailer. I guess I have been lucky here in E Tex, didn't know ALL the outlaws and such are ONLY in E Texas. email matt@mooretimber.com. deer management. Specializing in wildlife consulting and hunting lease management, Legacy provides wildlife management-related services to a diverse clientele including small and large landowners, timber companies, hunting clubs, government agencies, and conservation groups. Up to 10 men. I have 2000 acres under lease and I have 7 hunting blinds/stands and 7 corn feeders going year round. Call Today or Email for Prices Tx Hunts and Leases offers Deer, Quail, Dove and Duck Leases and Package Hunts all over Texas. YEAR ROUND LEASE:7,000 acres available 33 miles NW of Ozona. We have limited ourselves to 2 stands per member as well, this ensures everyone has 2 primo spots and no one is closer than 700 yards from another member. They are right at the legal limit for AR's, but I have made it clear that they are off limits. With this management plan and less traffic than our neighbors we expect to see better results in 3 years than the surrounding properties. We offer a complete forest management service to our clients includingtimber marking and sales, forestry investment analysis, timber cruising, timber appraisals and stand evaluation, long-term management planning, GIS evaluation of properties, wetlands delineation, and boundary establishment and maintenance. Please select a state Please select a province County. SEASON LEASE 1,500 acres, Season Lease - in Crockett County on Hwy 163.Camper hookups electrisity and water, 2 hunters, $7/ an acre. The yearly cost for the membership in the Dublin Hunting Group covers both the cost of the land lease for the ranch and also the operating/maintenance expenses for the hunting lease. Approx. Contract: 0000002392: . Whether youre looking to buy or sell property, let us be your partner to smooth the transition and deliver more results with less red tape. Ozona Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center. You will need to provide your own. These lights are motion activated and come on when the game, Day Hunts for deer for $60 but I will subtract that from the kill prices which are -Does and cull bucks are $200. MLD management for 25+ years. To me it's all about your expectations. Find your next hunt with access to 3000+ hunting property owners, Secure a hunting lease in your area in 48 hours - Guaranteed, We are seeking hunters who want to participate in hog eradication on our property. Must have atv for lease travel. TFG manages over 800,000 acres of forestland, abundant with opportunities for hunting, trapping, and fishing. All rights reserved. for the use of our members and access to the hunting club is allowed Other game on the lease: mule deer, turkey ,javelina, dove, quail. This is a family lease we welcome children./ also you have year round use . Find your next hunting adventure today on HLRBO. All information included in this list has been contributed to the Chamber of Commerce by the landowner. CNR offers recreational and hunting leases in Louisiana and East Texas for sportsmen and families to enjoy throughout the year. SOTOL HOUSE RANCH LLC ***LEASED***CONTACT: JUDY LANDRESS (361) 537-8131 ROGER LANDRESS (361) 774-6918Email: [emailprotected]mail.comwww.sotolhouseranch.com. Currently Renfro Hunting Club is registered with A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. You will need to provide blinds and feeders. 2022 Crest Industries. DUBLIN HUNTERS GROUP ***LEASED***CONTACT: ROY RANEYPhone: (325) 650-9463Email: [emailprotected]. SEASONYear round lease.1750 ac. Currently, Legacy has over 700,000 acres under hunting lease management. As far as the outlaws, I had a long conversation with the local game warden before bidding the property. All currently available tracts are advertised by clicking here, and prices start at $9.15/acre plus $0.20/acre liability insurance, with a minimum lease amount of $400 plus $0.20/acre liability insurance. Licensing property can provide an additional income stream and increase property security. No need taking chances. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. JavaScript is disabled. The cost will. (936) 558-8958 For example, a website may provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing data about your current location. If you have been thinking about obtaining a hunting lease or perhaps you want to put your land up for lease, send us an email using the contact form below, and we will get you up to speed on next steps. Whitetail, dove, varmints, javelina, turkey, some quail and occasional mule deer. Of all forest management activities, timber harvesting has the most influence on clubs. Locked gates and signs do a lot to discourage most outlaw activity. Cabin Available. 415 S. First Street, Suite 300B Lufkin, Texas 75901 20 miles northwest of Ozona. There are no blinds or feeders. You will need to provide your own. Ranching in the hill country provides an opportunity to raise cattle, wildlife, and crops. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Oops! Hunting Lease - Openings Available. Hunting land in East Texasfor lease. We love spending time in the woods, and we hope you do too! They don't give a rat's butt about you getting money together. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Search public hunting land. Our Renewal Period has ENDED for 2022-2023 Hunting Season! Click here to search . Texas Parks and Wildlife as a MLD Level 3 hunting club. Kingwood Forestry Services provides all of your forestry needs: Forest Management and Planning, Real Estate Marketing, Timber Sales, Timberland Appraisal, Timber Inventory, Investment Analysis and More When you visit websites, they may store or retrieve data in your browser. Hunting land leasesforwhitetail deer, hog, turkey, duck, goose, boar. From . Hunting Club endorses I have green led lights mounted on my feeders for, This is not a hunting ranch. HOWARD'S WELL: 3300 acresavailable for yearly lease. We offerEast Texas Piney Woods Hunting Leases forANDERSON, ANGELINA, BOWIE, CAMP, CASS, CHAMBERS, CHEROKEE, DELTA, FRANKLIN, GREGG, HARDIN, HARRIS, HARRISON, HENDERSON, HOPKINS, HOUSTON, JASPER, JEFFERSON, LAMAR, LIBERTY, MARION, MONTGOMERY, MORRIS, NACOGDOCHES, NEWTON, ORANGE, PANOLA, POLK, RAINS, RED RIVER, RUSK, SABINE, SAN AUGUSTINE, SAN JACINTO, SHELBY, SMITH, TITUS, TRINITY, TYLER, UPSHUR, VAN ZANDT, WALKER and WOOD Counties. He gave me the skinny on the history of the club and who to watch out for. High Fenced ranch. Filter by State, County, Species and More. New properties will be added to the website in July. Renfro Hunting Club is a free range club that believes in deer management. This is a family lease we welcome children./ also you have year round use . Whitetail deer under MLD management 4 years, plus Turkeys, Axis deer, Hogs, Dove and Quail - Game Paradise! Hunting season will soon be here, there are leases with no guns and guns with no leases, lets change that. We own and responsibly manage more than 100,000 acres of diverse timberland supported by our decades of experience and the Crest Industries Family of Businesses. Learn How Easy It Is Real Estate & Land Sales Made Easy We work with large and small clients to meet their goals. MDL. Hunting And Recreation More than 2.2 million acres of Rayonier land are available for hunting and recreation in the United States in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon and Washington. No guests. We have 12 members, carefully selected, who can pay a little more to be spread out. Please select a country State. 14 hunters, 3 spots available. Moore Land & Timber provides timber management services in the Tyler, Henderson, Carthage, Rusk, Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, Marshall and Longview areas and in the following counties: Rusk, Nacogdoches, Panola, Harrison, Smith, Upshur, Cherokee, Anderson, Angelina, Shelby, San Augustine, Houston, Trinity, Polk, Marion, Gregg, Sabine, Leon, Tyler and Henderson. and is one of the largest blue chip hunting leases owned by Campbell Global. $1000 - $5000. The Lease Details page will allow you to contact the landowner. SEASONAL LEASE:2,000 acres; $15,000; 6 guns; whitetail deer & turkey. I have been known to beat a Jewfish into submission so does that make me guilty of a hate crime. While hunting in East Texas, you can find excellentWhite Tail Deer,Hogs, Exotics, Upland, exotic, Eastern TurkeyandQuail. To this point we've had no issues. Learn More About Neill Timberland Management. Camp area available (electricity/no water). All information contained herein is 2023 Molpus Timberlands Management, LLC and The Molpus Woodlands Group, LLC and The Molpus Company. Please contact if interested, will send map and lease form. It is hard to argue with all the above, however, if you can find one close to your house,and you can keep it as a family lease(you and the wife and kids),or maybe your brothers, then it can work. Hunting Leases; Current Contracts - Hunting Leases Hunting Leases: TPW Code 11.033(4), 13.002(3), 81.502(3) . Search by state, county and hunting types. Camp - RV hook-ups, water & electricity (included), game cleaning facilities. Logging - Timber Management - Reforestation - East Texas, Timber Management / Henderson , TX and Surrounding Areas. The ranch lies on the western edge of the Edwards Plateau. If you are interested in learning more about We also offer Trophy and Management Deer and Exotic Hunts in Texas as well as Alligator and Alligator Gar Hunts in Texas. 11 miles SE of Iraan on CR 305. ALLEN RANCH ***LEASED***CONTACT: TONY ALLEN(325) 650-2772. . Perfect for Corporate Lease. YEARLY LEASE ***LEASED***Premier West Texas Hill Country Whitetail Lease 30 miles SE of Sonora, 3500 acres Rolling Live Oak Country complete with Hunting Lodge, sleeps 8-10, with stands and feeders - turnkey. Have 2 open spots left to fill lease. Please select a country State. If interested, we will send a map and lease form. Hunting leases anywhere in Texas can be added to our postings and leased 100% free of charge by clicking HERE . If you don't want to hate a deer hunter don't is my advice. Privacy is important to us, so you have the option of disabling certain types of storage that may not be necessary for the basic functioning of the website. Bringing landowners and hunters together is our goal. X3 it sucks your best buddies screw you every time hot checks etc screwing ranchers wife etc your always the arse hole dont do it. HOWARDS WELL RANCHING COMPANY ***NEW LISTING*** CONTACT: DAUN WILLIAMS (325) 226-3910 - Cell (325) 392-8040 - Home YEAR LEASES AVAILABLE 20Years in the Wildlife Management and Consulting Business. Forestry Real Estate Recreation Hunting Lease Portal We will begin accepting lease renewals in May. Game managed. 400 acres for annual hunting near the Big Thicket National Preserve. Keep the gates up as stated above, and you have to be firm. This ranch has been intensely managed by Double B Outfitters. Don't worry, ALL available leases will be posted by July under the Recreation Button below. We have numerous competitively priced tracts currently available for lease in Arkansas and Louisiana. SEASON: ***LEASED***1 small, 7 or 8 gun lease left; or combination for a larger company lease. CAMERON & OLIVER RANCH CO LLC ***LEASED***CONTACT: JAMES OLIVER (325) 206-2589CONTACT: JON CLUCK (210) 842-2935. Managed lease west of jasper. From clear cut lands to mature crops, we have a diverse portfolio of land types and tracts across Louisiana and East Texas. P.O. These items are required to enable basic website functionality. Lankford or Mike Coffee. Bird Forestry facilitates mutually beneficial license arrangements between landowners and responsible licenseholders. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I was lease president for years over 6000 acres had RMS Campbell and Hancock. $3,200/spot. If you wish to apply for membership please download the Find your next hunt with access to 3000+ hunting property owners, Secure a hunting lease in your area in 48 hours - Guaranteed, Year round lease located between Roganville and Jasper, Texas. Hill Country, Canyons and Brush Pastures, Seasonal Creek Draws. DEER SEASON ONLY:Western Schleicher County, 6,863 acres: 2 bucks, 2 does, can be split up by pastures. This costs us $2k per season per gun. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Locate otherHunting Servicesor visit our Events Calendar to see what else is happeningin Crockett County. Call for more details. 30 year old managed timberland with about 4 miles atv trails and 6 or 7 cleared food plot areas. "Come where the big ones play! We own and responsibly manage more than 100,000 acres of diverse timberland supported by our decades of experience and the. "Come where the big ones play!". Year round lease.1750 ac. BALL & STRUNK PARTNERS,LTD. ***LEASED*** (432) 292-4537 - RANCH (979) 820-7448 - BILLY BOB STRUNKE-Mail: [emailprotected]Website: www.hudspethriverranch.com. The landowner is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Trees are a remarkable resource that, when managed responsibly, can meet a wide range of fundamental needs for people and the planet for generations to come. For more information on the Piney Woods area, go to Texas Parks & Wildlife. Club Contacts are notified of scheduled timber harvests each spring prior to renewing the lease contract. Has water well. These items allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. Pricing. HOWARDS WELL RANCHING COMPANY ***NEW LISTING***CONTACT: DAUN WILLIAMS(325) 226-3910 - Cell(325) 392-8040 - HomeYEAR LEASES AVAILABLEAll hunters must comply with game management plan set by ranch manager.Whitetail, turkey, quail, dove, hogs, and some Exotics. For more information on thePiney Woodsarea, go toTexas Parks & Wildlife. Search by state, county and hunting types. Whether it is high value timber, hunting and recreation, or overall wildlife enhancement, our dedicated foresters stay close to the dirt, managing Appalachian Hardwoods, Southern Yellow Pine, and Bottomland Hardwoods. The Lease Hunterwebsite helps hunters findEast Texas Hunting Leasesfor a variety of bird and game. These lands are ideal for hunters, fishermen and other nature lovers looking to get outdoors and into the forest. *Year round access to Dublin Ranch, 11,245 ac, (from April 1 to March 31 of the next year.). valued please call, text or email us today! Must follow MLD rules and guidelines. SEASON LEASE1,500 acres, Season Lease - in Crockett County on Hwy 163.Camper hookups electrisity and water, 2 hunters, $7/ an acre.Contact Billy Bob Strunk @ 979-820-7448 for more information. Country. Adjoins. Blocking categories may impact your experience on the website. We specialize in providing quality hunting leases. Hunting will be by the day or week between January - April. $6/ac. If I don't kill a mature buck this year, I have to be ok with that. Pricing. We specialize in providing quality outdoor opportunities through our recreational licensing program. I've made it clear with the GW he is welcome in our camp anytime and if he sees an open gate to feel free to check things out. 4,000 acres with 2 camps including remodeled Hunting Lodge with electricity and water, and a construction trailer that sleeps 6. 5,400 acre year-round lease. tx HLRBO hunting leases. Some exotics available. Next year, most will easily make AR's. Jones Enterprises, Ltd. | An East Texas Land Management Company a family-owned timber company since 1972 Welcome Established in 1972 by C.S. Renfro Hunting Club was established in 1945 and is one of the largest blue chip hunting leases owned by Campbell Global. No highway vehicles allowed on, We have 6 openings for New Members for 2020 hunting season. It has an interesting history and has always been an excellent hunting ranch. With a topography that varies from deep forests to Post Oak Savannahs, East Texas offers hunters a wide variety of opportunities. $1000 - $5000 We have 6 openings for New Members for 2020 hunting season. LESTER WRIGHT ***LEASED***Phone: (940) 704-8890Email: [emailprotected], BOB BUCHHOLZ ***LEASED***CONTACT: BOB BUCHHOLZ(325) 650-5331. Call for price & details. Deer, Quail, Turkey, Javelina.SEASON CLAYTON TURKEY ROOST: ***LEASED***6,400 acres 10 miles East of Ozona. Price is $900 per person. All Lease Listings - Hunt Texas Hunt Texas All Lease Listings Select a Ranch Name to view details of a lease, including the Lease ID. Needs 6 men. and I quit got tired of messing with idiots and deadbeat's. Most lease's I dealt with were due June 1st you pay by due day. Learn more . From . This storage is often necessary for the basic functionality of the website. Hunting Leases New properties will be added to the website on July 15, 2022. Tx Hunts and Leases offers Deer, Quail, Dove and Duck Leases and Package Hunts all over Texas. East Texas hunting leasesfrom Lease Hunter. on this web site without the express written consent of Renfro Hunting Thinking about visiting the area?Learn more aboutOzona and the surrounding area when youvisit ourTourist Informationpage. All rights reserved. Filter by State, County, Species and More. Please select a state Please select a province County. We offer complete forest management services View Our Services Let Us Manage The Hard Parts Over 26 years of experience in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma. These items are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests.
Greg Anthony Commentator, Air Force Restriction Of Movement Guidance, What Breed Is My Dog Upload Picture, Croydon Council Parking Suspension 2021, David After Dentist In Jail, Articles T