Reportedly, she boostedan estimated 800,000 new voter registrations in Georgia. Stacey Abrams is highly talented and has also written many articles. As of March 2023, She has a net worth of $500 thousand. Stacey Abrams also got her J.D. She has been conferred with many honors and was a nominee of the Georgia gubernatorial election in 2018. "Obesity-you know, Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. In 2018, Abrams ran for governor of Georgia against then-Secretary of State Brian Kemp. How Tall Is Stacey Abrams? Stacey Abrams is a highly influential person. Wayne Shorter family, wife, children, parents, siblings, Wayne Shorter parents: Meet Joseph Shorter, Louise Shorter, Wayne Shorter siblings: Meet Alan Shorter, Hajia4Real tops Twitter trends following U.S. jail reports, Sulley Muntari, Agyeman Badu, Asamoah Gyan, others visit Christian Atsus family home, VIDEO: Government will be fully involved in providing Christian Atsu a befitting burial Dr. Bawumia, Christian Atsus mortal remains arrive in Ghana via Turkish Airlines, Maybe I created enemies along the line Kofi Amoabeng on UT Banks collapse, Christian Atsu was one of Ghanas finest personnel Akufo-Addo. She has never been married, and there are no reports if she has dated anyone. She has been to Avondale High School and graduated as valedictorian. In 2002, she was appointed as Atlanta Citys deputy city attorney. She has always been dedicated to various social causes and focuses on her career. Forget her weight, forget her height, who cares about her skin color, the important things are her qualifications and her actions of the past. So, she launched a project named the New Georgia Project that registered over 200,000 people to vote in 2 years. She was also the first African-American female major-party gubernatorial nominee of the United States. at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (hYcqw), Posted by: Kilroy wasn't here at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (2DOZq), Posted by: Jane D'oh at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (ptqGC), Posted by: vmom Still Alive in These Tyrannical Times at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (G546f), Posted by: RoyalOil at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (aO8Gd), Posted by: Anna Puma at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (p1i4H), Posted by: flounder, rebel, vulgarian, deplorable, winner at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (KnJdm), Posted by: Caliban at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (QE8X6), Posted by: rickb223 at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (f4vam), Posted by: t-bird at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (vOGqy), Posted by: artemis at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (AwPyG), Posted by: Anonosaurus Wrecks, Tyrannosaur Wrangler at May 20, 2020 01:52 PM (+y/Ru), Posted by: Herman Melville at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (w9Wax), Posted by: runner at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (zr5Kq), Posted by: andycanuck at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (TQ/zJ), Posted by: Kindltot at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (bMMCK), Posted by: Jane D'oh at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (ptqGC), Posted by: Gref at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (AMIL/), Posted by: Rick in SK at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (FZYNt), Posted by: Pug Mahon, Easily Distracted at May 20, 2020 01:53 PM (x8Wzq), Posted by: DB- just DB. Talking about her diet and workout, she still eats whatever she wants, just a bit limited. She's a member of the Democratic Party and established Georgia's non-based Fair Action, which focuses on reducing voter turnout in Texas and other states. Information regarding body measurement, shoe size, and dress size is not available. Stacey Abrams Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More Quick Info Age: 47 Years Religion: United Methodist Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia Some Lesser Known Facts About Stacey Abrams Stacey was born in Wisconsin, but her family moved to Gulfport, Mississippi after few years of her birth. In the year 2006, she was named by the Georgia Rising Star by Atlanta Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine. He is led around like a puppy dog. In 2019, she was conferred with the Distinguished Public Service Award. Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin, United States. Real Name/Full Name Georgia's Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has tested positive for COVID-19. Despite being highly popular, she has maintained a humble lifestyle. Stacey Abrams's height and weight We're currently in process of confirming all details such as Stacey Abrams's height, weight, and other stats. Early Life. In 2006, she got elected to the Georgia House of Representatives from the Democratic Party. Biography; Name: Stacey Abrams: Full Name: Stacey Yvonne Abrams: Pen name: Selena Montgomery: . Born December 9, 1973, Stacey Abrams is an American politician, lawyer, author, and voting rights activist. Brooklyn, New York City, United States You can see from Briden that health is an issue. When was Stacey Abrams born? at May 20, 2020 02:02 PM (vs2ae), Posted by: Headless Body of Agnew at May 20, 2020 02:02 PM (e1mEI), Posted by: Lizzy at May 20, 2020 02:02 PM (bDqIh), Posted by: Meeka at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (EgshT), Posted by: Look for the wet spot at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (Wyjm0), Posted by: AlaBAMA at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (WvQcX), Posted by: Lady in Black, sans mask at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (O+I8R), Posted by: Jukin the Deplorable and Totally Unserious at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (pw+jk), Posted by: Our Country is Screwed at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (N39Ws), Posted by: Dating advice for mens at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (0TqRP), Posted by: Aetius451AD Work Laptop at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (YaiCw), Posted by: RoyalOil at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (aO8Gd), Posted by: RedMindBlueState at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (ejd/p), Posted by: High School Gossip at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (Of/Uk), Posted by: Moron Robbie saw a man remove his mask to sneeze at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (ADuZP), Posted by: Dread0 at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (OpxKI), Posted by: Caliban at May 20, 2020 02:03 PM (QE8X6), Posted by: Jane D'oh at May 20, 2020 02:04 PM (ptqGC), Posted by: Meeka at May 20, 2020 02:04 PM (EgshT), Posted by: Romeo13 at May 20, 2020 02:04 PM (NgKpN), Posted by: JoeF. Stacey Abrams, an American politician, lawyer, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2006 to 2017, as well as as minority leader from 2011 to 2017. . She is dangerously overweight! ", Signs that Paul Krugman Has Lost His Frickin' Mind, All-Time Best NBA Players, According to Senator Robert Byrd, Other Bad Things About the Jews, According to the Koran, Signs That David Letterman Just Doesn't Care Anymore, Examples of Bob Kerrey's Insufferable Racial Jackassery, Other Judgments Dick Clarke Made About Condi Rice Based on Her Appearance, Media-Approved Facts About the Democrat Spy, Changes to Make Christianity More "Inclusive", Secret John Kerry Senatorial Accomplishments, Changes Liberal Senator George Michell Will Make at Disney, The Ace of Spades HQ Sex-for-Money Skankathon, Iraqi Prisoner Claims He Was Raped By Woman, John Kerry's "Plan" Causes Surrender of Moqtada al-Sadr's Militia, World Muslim Leaders Apologize for Nick Berg's Beheading, Michael Moore Goes on Lunchtime Manhattan Death-Spree, Milestone: Oliver Willis Posts 400th "Fake News Article" Referencing Britney Spears, Liberal Economists Rue a "New Decade of Greed", Artificial Insouciance: Maureen Dowd's Word Processor Revolts Against Her Numbing Imbecility, Intelligence Officials Eye Blogs for Tips, They Done Found Us Out, Cletus: Intrepid Internet Detective Figures Out Our Master Plan, Leather-Clad Biker Freaks Terrorize Australian Town, When Clinton Was President, Torture Was Cool, What Wonkette Means When She Explains What Tina Brown Means, Here's What's Bugging Me: Goose and Slider, My Own Micah Wright Style Confession of Dishonesty, Outraged "Conservatives" React to the FMA, An On-Line Impression of Dennis Miller Having Sex with a Kodiak Bear. Later she went to Spelman College and earned her bachelors degree in interdisciplinary studies. Later she went to Spelman College and earned her bachelors degree in interdisciplinary studies. Stacey Abrams an American politician, lawyer, and also an author who also served for the Georgia House of Representatives from 2006 to 2017, and also served as minority leader from 2011 to 2017. July 25, 2021 July 25, 2021. This puts her true net worth in a rather unclear situation. Height/How Tall: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! Stacy Abrams is an author, a politician, a lawyer, and a voting rights activist. but can go as high as 285 lbs. In 2013, she found that numerous people had not been registered to vote in Georgia on the basis of their color. Much of her wealth from the sales of her books. Abrams received the Stevens Award for Outstanding Legal Contributions and the Elmer State Award for Public Service, both national honours presented by the Harry S. Truman Foundation. She had graduated from there in1999 with a Juris Doctor degree. Though, she is 5 3 in feet and inches and 160 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 254 lbs in Pound and 115 kg in Kilograms. The Story the Rightwing Media Refuses to Report! Her book Rules of Engagement was published in 2001. Abrams has also won the Stevens Award for Outstanding Legal Contributions. The Washington Post via Getty Im By Evan Bleier @itishowitis Her eye color is Black and hair color is Black. NATHAN POSNER / ANADOLU AGENCY / GETTY IMAGES. From 2011 to 2017, Abrams serves as the minority leader of the Georgia House of Representatives. You are a deplorable, fat, black racist! Stacey Abrams Net Worth is $21 million dollars (2022) Assets Wealth Updated on: February 2, 2023 by Steve Bennett Table of Contents 1. The Association County Commissioners Georgia conferred Stacey Abrams with the Georgia Legislative Service Award. We are concern about it. The sexual orientation of Stacey Abrams is straight. Stacey Abrams Wiki 4. She is almost in centimeters- 160 cm in meters- 1.60 m in feet inches- 5' 3". Stacy Abrams served in the White House from 2007 to 2017. Good morning, Stacey! Stacey Abrams Bio 8. At this point it would be inconceivable to even have her name in a conversation for anything higher than maybe a state legislation position. She is the daughter of Carolyn and Robert Abrams. In the year 2004 she was named to the Georgia Trends 40 Under 40 list, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle named Abrams to its Top 50 Under the top 40 list. Frequently asked questions 7. Stacy should leave politics.She only got a lot of votes in 2018 because of a screwup voting system.I do believe Walker will win. Much of her wealth from the sales of her books. She has also written The Art of Desire, Hidden Sins, Secrets and Lies, Reckless, and Deception. In February 2019, she had become the first African-American woman to deliver a response to the State of the Union address. As you can see from the before and after picture, there is a slight change on her weight. her knowledge, My sense of self is grounded in the fact that I work to make sure I know what Im talking about., Abrams further shared that I spent a lot of time worrying about who I was in comparison to those I was around.. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Stacey Abrams Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Fahad Ahmad Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography, Nikki Haley Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography, Chetan Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography, Kade Skye Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Ashleigh Gardner Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Hwang In-youp Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Jack Skye Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Hwiseo (H1-Key) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. As of 2023, The approximate net worth of Stacey Abrams is $1 million. Well, Stacey Abramss age is 49 years old as of todays date 26th February 2023 having been born on 9 December 1973. I Agree questions need to be answered, how can that much debt be paid so quickly after a campaign, This women wrote paragraph books and now she wants to write books for children, She stopped at a rural gas station in Georgia and asked how to get to 285. She had studied public policy there and had earned a Master of Public Affairs degree in 1998. Hopping all around. And by looking at her neck she is in danger of getting diabetes. She has published articles on public policy, taxation, and also on nonprofit organizations. Also, her concept of finance is totally lacking. Stacy Abrams Morbidly Obese, and That's a National Concern Here I will pretend to really care about Stacy Abrams' health and the consequences her morbid obesity might have, even though I could not care less if she lives or dies. at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (iTXRQ), Posted by: Guy Smiley at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (+7yf7), Posted by: Diogenes at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (axyOa), Posted by: Moron Robbie - Fewer than 1,000 healthcare workers WORLDWIDE have died from COVID-19 at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (aden2), Posted by: sniffybigtoe at May 20, 2020 01:51 PM (1ISKN), Posted by: Joe Mannix (Not a cop!) Education Stacey Yvonne Abrams renowned as Stacey Abrams is an American politician, lawyer, voting rights activist as well as an author. She has also worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill and Brennan law firm in Atlanta. It is really delighting how she has turned into this confidence and body positive person. She has five siblings including Walter, Jeanine, Richard, and Leslie Abrams Gardner. She was elected in 2006 to theGeorgia state House of Representatives and later, became the first woman to lead either party in the Georgia General Assembly and also the first African American to lead the StatesHouse of Representatives. She has also been honored with the John F Kennedy New Frontier Award in 2012. But that wasnt the end to her weight loss journey. Stacey Abrams is a politician who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2006-2017, and ran for the governor of the state in 2018. . Press Esc to cancel. Pay Less. During the year 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election, she donated $50,000 to her own campaign. "Faith," the world's first obese superhero. Maybe you know about Stacey Abrams very well but do you know how old and tall is she and what is her net worth in 2023? Her bodyweight is estimated to be around 115kg, based on her height. Stacey Abrams height is 5ft 7in (170 cm). Fans Defending her change in looks: Selena Gomez Before and after plastic surgery, She shared, I refuse to let someone tell me that I am less than because they think my body is more than me., She pointed that she is focused on what matters i.e. Stephanie is an impeccable mix of beauty and brain. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. Her balanced . Our Lunch with David "Glengarry Glen Ross" Mamet, "Divisive" Politics & "Attacks on Patriotism" (very long). Result of bad plastic surgery with before and after pictures. Hopping all around. What shoe size does Stacey Abrams wear? This was followed by Our Time Is Now in 2020. When she was in high school, she was hired as a typist for a congressional campaign. She has also been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Likewise, Stacy has an alluring pair of black eyes and long beautiful curly black hair. She is just one reason why the American healthcare system is broken. how much does stacey abrams weigh how much does stacey abrams weigh (No Ratings Yet) . Stacey Abrams underwent a astounding weight loss. This includes $76,000 in credit card debt plus $96,000 for student loans for attending yale law school. Following her graduation, Stacey Abrams worked at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm as a tax attorney. What Is Stacey Abrams's Weight? The sexual orientation of Stacey Abrams is straight. In Feet and Pnina Tornai Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details, Steve Wynn Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details, Sabrina Soto Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details, Kevin Jonas Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details, Elizabeth Mitchell Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details, Bo Burnham Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki and Career Details. staceyabrams. She does not have qualifications that would garner her a mention for Congress or Senate nor any office above. Stacey Yvonne Abrams (born December 9, 1973) is an American politician, lawyer, and author who served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017, and served as minority leader from 2011 to 2017. at May 20, 2020 02:01 PM (hYcqw), Posted by: ace at May 20, 2020 02:01 PM (PbpT7), Posted by: Madamemayhem (uppity wench) at May 20, 2020 02:01 PM (myjNJ), Posted by: JoeF. According to her height, she has a body weight of around 115kg. Stacey Abrams was born in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. In the year 2014, a Governing Magazine named her a Public Official of the Year, an award that recognizes state and local official for outstanding accomplishments. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! Explore more about Stacy Abrams Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Relationship, Boyfriend, Career & Facts. Her book Rules of Engagement was published in 2001. Here I will pretend to really care about Stacy Abrams' health and the consequences her morbid obesity might have, even though I could not care less if she lives or dies. Besides being an American politician, she is also known as a lawyer. She will not be pleasing on TV as you remember her hot and sweaty in a recent TV offering. Stacey Abrams wiki, age, religion, height, weight, siblings, education, net worth & more. Her eye color is Black and hair color is Black. She weighed around 250 pounds but with massive dedication and hardwork she was able to overcome the issue and weigh around 136 pounds in just a year. She has black hair and black eyes. She is also the recipient of the 2014 Gabrielle Giffords Rising Star Award. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Age, Height & Body Measurements. at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (iTXRQ), Posted by: Lizzy at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (bDqIh), Posted by: SMOD at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (X5CsJ), Posted by: andycanuck at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (TQ/zJ), Posted by: Lady in Black, sans mask at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (O+I8R), Posted by: AZ deplorably isolated at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (kp35W), Posted by: ace at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (PbpT7), Posted by: sven at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (oRLRa), Posted by: Jen Rubin bot at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (786Ro), Posted by: Concerned People's Front, Unbanned Chapter at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (vGJY7), Posted by: Anna Puma at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (p1i4H), Posted by: CSMBigBird at May 20, 2020 01:38 PM (xInes), Posted by: SMOD at May 20, 2020 01:39 PM (X5CsJ), Posted by: Cat Ass Trophy. at May 20, 2020 02:09 PM (hYcqw), Posted by: garrett at May 20, 2020 02:09 PM (BdgPA), Posted by: Seems Legit at May 20, 2020 02:09 PM (jUVms), Posted by: Moron Robbie saw a man remove his mask to sneeze at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (ADuZP), Posted by: Lady in Black, sans mask at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (O+I8R), Posted by: Diogenes at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (axyOa), Posted by: GnuBreed at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (Z4rgH), Posted by: garrett at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (BdgPA), Posted by: chique d' Epstein didn't off hisself at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (9hauA), Posted by: Lizzy at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (bDqIh), Posted by: Vashta Nerada at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (Hcsoi), Posted by: filbert at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (NiXyF), Posted by: AltonJackson at May 20, 2020 02:10 PM (Ots//), Posted by: JoeF. She has also written The Art of Desire, Hidden Sins, Secrets and Lies, Reckless, and Deception. The Year of the Ox Even though she is single, we cannot say that she is attracted to her same-sex. Her height is 1.6 m tall, and her weight is 115 kg. Conceited Monod obesity leads to diabetes, heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, vascular disease. Body features: Height, Weight. Mirabai Chanu Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More . The American politician was always conscious of her size. Back in 2012, Abrams decided to join a baseline weight loss program when she realized she was weighing about 243 pounds. COVID Free since 1975 at May 20, 2020 01:26 PM (dNzKv), Posted by: Jordan61 at May 20, 2020 01:26 PM (Ez6QX), Posted by: rhennigantx dont californicate my TEXAS at May 20, 2020 01:26 PM (JFO2v), Posted by: Stacey's front teef at May 20, 2020 01:26 PM (v0R5T), Posted by: andycanuck at May 20, 2020 01:26 PM (TQ/zJ), Posted by: TheJamesMadison, fighting terrorist in Nakatomi Tower at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (LvTSG), Posted by: publius, Rascally Rapscallion of a Poperin Pear at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (f1Vqw), Posted by: dantesed at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (88xKn), Posted by: Aetius451AD Work Laptop at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (YaiCw), Posted by: stumck at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (w9Wax), Posted by: Yo mama jokes at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (V8zw+), Posted by: rhennigantx dont californicate my TEXAS at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (JFO2v), Posted by: Vashta Nerada at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (Hcsoi), Posted by: Soothsayer, very senile at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (bt0mc), Posted by: Zod at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (ZS9TG), Posted by: anchorbabe fashion cop at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (ufFY8), Posted by: pep at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (T6t7i), Posted by: Dack Thrombosis at May 20, 2020 01:27 PM (j3npP), Posted by: DB- just DB. Write A Comment Cancel Reply. She was a total disaster as a lawyer and she spends money like its going out of style. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2014 - 2023 HowTallis.Org | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap. Mississippi swimming pool at the height of the . She is morbidly obese and a total eyesore to responsible adults. . Last week saw the release of three different polls from the Peach state that meet CNN's standard for publication. COVID Free since 1975 at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (dNzKv), Posted by: pep at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (T6t7i), Posted by: SMOD at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (X5CsJ), Posted by: Faith, the Super Heroer Heroine er Person at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (yk557), Posted by: Anna Puma at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (p1i4H), Posted by: Gref at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (AMIL/), Posted by: Quilter's Irish Death at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (k/TB6), Posted by: Guy Smiley at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (+7yf7), Posted by: I Have No Party at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (fkLIX), Posted by: Larsen E. Whipsnade a fucking ray of sunshine at May 20, 2020 01:35 PM (bML9A), Posted by: alexthechick - Ragebunny. How tall is Stacey Abrams? Being born on 9 December 1973, Stacey Adams is 47 years old as of today's date 24th January 2021. Celebrities physical state, height, weights, etc always create new trends. What is Stacey Abrams zodiac sign? She was born on December 8, 1973 and her birthplace is Madison, WI. at May 20, 2020 02:02 PM (CqE5x), Posted by: deplorable unperson - Have you reported in to your assigned Contact Tracer today? degree from Yale Law School. Then she went on to earned a Juris Doctor (JD) in 1999. Currently 39, Stephanie Abrams has kept her bold figure in a good shape. at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (iTXRQ), Posted by: Guy Smiley at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (+7yf7), Posted by: artemis at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (AwPyG), Posted by: Our Country is Screwed at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (N39Ws), Posted by: flounder, rebel, vulgarian, deplorable, winner at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (KnJdm), Posted by: Deplorable Jay Guevara at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (RFAn/), Posted by: Anna Puma at May 20, 2020 01:42 PM (p1i4H), Posted by: DB- just DB.
Tungkol Saan Ang Epiko Ni Gilgamesh, Articles S