It offered better stopping power than the 9mm and more capacity than the .45. The Springfield XD 40, er, 9mm, just kept chugging along as if it didnt care a bit. All of StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to . In addition, the XD OSP Slide Assembly option allows you to convert other full-size 9mm and .40-cal. Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to use this website. XD 9mm Conversion 5 Tactical Extended & Threaded. Storm Lake Barrel Springfield XD Service 40 S&W to 9mm Luger Conversion 1 in 16" Twist 4.05" Stainless Steel. As a result, it converts your 5-inch 9mm to 4-inch 9mm with OSP capabilities. This is our guarantee. . For long-time XD fans, the ability to swap chamberings has not been the easiest thing to accomplish. Without hesitation or caveat, I found the XD conversion kit to be utterly reliable. I know a lot of my .40 friends might like to kid me for changing a more powerful cartridge into something that is arguably weaker. Your cart is currently empty. Update your shipping location. Whether you are looking for the perfect home defense . Choose from many calibers, finishes, sizes, and features to help you get the most out of your performance pistol. One thing I tested while on the range was the guns reliability without an optic. Comes with 4 Charging Handles & 2 Gun doors, to accommodate different slide serrations. Method one. Springfield Armory announced the launch of a new series of slide kits and assembly conversions for its XD line of handguns, with the XD OSP conversion systems. T-F: 10AM-6PM, Sat: 12PM-6PM, Sun-Mon: Closed | (864) 436-8857 Traction Grip Overlays . Added a red dot riser and iron sites as pictured. Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use. Want to find out more? Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history. The cost for this package is $369.00. Springfield XD OSP Slide Kits and Assembly Conversion Systems. . Powered by BigCommerce. Barrel installation should be StormLake Conversion Gun Barrels Springfield XD / 40 S&W to 9mm / 4", Aguila 5.56mm NATO 62 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Ammunition 50-Round. To learn more about Springfield Armory, visit www.springfield-armory.com. One of the kits provides a full upper that includes an optics cut slide, 4 9mm barrel and recoil spring assembly. Premium kydex holster solution for the Hellcat Pro. Rifling features one turn per 16 inches with a left hand twist. This is direct swap with the .357 sig XD and only required the purchase of 9mm magazines to complete. Semi Fit/Match Target. Works great. All of the BEST accessories available for your MCK all in one place! I wanted to see if the change in slide weight would impact function. The TRP is based off the custom Professional Model HRT 1911 developed by Springfield Armory for the FBI. Copyright 2023 CAA USA. If you dont already have a red dot preference, Springfield Armory offers an XD 40 to 9mm caliber conversion kit packaged with the CT1500. w/ Springfield Armory Logo. $21.99 $ 21. Ive carried and shot all of them at various points, and while I have my preferences, I would not hesitate to carry any of them if needed. A standard front sight base is 1.9" long and WILL NOT FIT. Front spare magazine holder for faster reloads. . After 200 rounds down range, it is already showing wear. She's home, Springfield TRP Operator that has been at my gunsmith for a while getting a Hilton Yam inspired Duty Tune. The only thing better than a normal pistol barrel is a threaded pistol barrel. Each Loaded model brings you all the custom features you want but without a custom shop price tag. XD OSP Options. (754) 205-9385 infousa@caagearup.com The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly gungiveaways! As a result, you can now convert your favorite handgun to accept modern red-dot optics and move to 4-inch 9mm. Not compatible with XD Mod.2, XD-M, XD-M Elite, XD-S, XD-S Mod.2 or XD-E handguns. Hopefully there is enough feedback by others to show that these kits would sell. Sporting an extended, threaded barrel, an ability to accept today's top red dot optics, suppressor-height iron sights, the Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly (META), ambidextrous slide stop, improved slide serrations and an . Quick view Add to Cart The item has been added. variants of the XD into the 4-barreled 9mm configuration with optics capabilities., For more information on the XD OSP Slide Assembly and Kit Conversions, visit https://spr-ar.com/r/5242. I cleaned and lubed the gun as I would with any of my pistols. Striker for Springfield XD/XDM . Not All XD Service model pistols have this issue, but I was an un. Springfield Armory Medium Pistol Case . EFK FIRE DRAGON NEW BARREL ADDITIONS AVAILABLE FOR: FN LONG SLIDE GLOCK 43 HK VP 9MM HK VP 9MM CONVERSION (COMING SOON) SIG SAUER P227 XD-S SINGLE STACK SERIES Thank you for the overwhelming response to our FN Five-Seven Threaded Barrels! All of the BEST accessories available for your MCK all in one place! In fact, bullet technology got so much better that the performance gap between 9mm and .40 shrank to become less important than it had been. Here's a first look. Delta Performance Parts; Beretta Performance. As a result, it converts your 5-inch 9mm to 4-inch 9mm with OSP capabilities. Names like Golden Saber, SXT, Gold Dot and HST became synonymous with the best defensive ammunition in all handgun calibers. Select country Zip code . the OSP kits from Springfield became available. Rifling features one turn per 16 inches with a left hand twist. All of our pistol and gun products are proudly made and manufactured in the USA. The World Famous MCK is now available for Springfield Armory XD, XD mod.2, XDM & XDM Elite. Quick view Add to Cart The item has been added. I was also interested in converting by XD40 Service to a 9mm and called SA to purchase a conversion barrel from them. Springfield Armory XDS Performance Pistol Parts. No pistol disassembly requiredjust place pistol into the kit, lock and go. A traditional M1A, loaded with all the features you want to take your rifle to the next level. The World Famous MCK is now available for Springfield Armory XD, XD mod.2 & XDM. Micro Conversion Kit for Springfield XD/XD mod.2/XDM/XDM Elite | Stabilizer . Installation is dead simple: field strip your XD 40 and slip the new slide assembly in place. Slide assemblies fit 4" and 5" original XD full-size handguns. This CT, Im not too sure about that. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD45 is here! Picatinny rail on top makes for easy way to add on optics. Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, which allows firing while folded and locked. Front & Rear Flip Up Sights & OPS May Vary Based On Inventory. The next decade saw a huge move by police departments to adopt the .40. . Springfield XD Defender 9mm 4 Barrel 16+1. The finish is Graphite Black Cerakote. Copyright 2023 Advantage Arms, Inc.. Powered by Miva, 3926 N. Schreiber Way Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.We reserve the right to fix any critical errors. StormLake Conversion Gun Barrels S&W M&P / 40 S&W to 9mm / 4.25", Springfield XD 40 S&W 12-Rounds Magazines, Springfield XD-M 40 S&W 16-Rounds Magazines, Glock OEM Threaded Barrels G17 9mm GEN1/4 13.5X1LH Threads. Orders & Questions (480) 831-3889. The World Famous MCK is now available for Springfield Armory XD XD mod.2 XDM & XDM Elite. But why are some experts convinced 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. The XD 40 to 9mm conversion barrel is perfectly matched with the slide for accuracy and reliability without the need for hand-fitting or special tuning. thank you. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD9 is here! StormLake is dedicated to excellence in accuracy" excellence in quality" and excellence in value. Conversion Kits / Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit. Details: Fits XD full-size Handguns. The 4 9mm kit and assemblies provide original XD owners OSP capabilities as well as the ability to convert certain XD models to a full-size 4 9mm configuration. Springfield Armory recommends you seek qualified and competent training from a The barrel ships with gas block. The MCKSA45 for Springfield Armory XD and XD mod.2 45ACP 4 & 5 models as well as XDM 45ACP/10mm 3.8 & 4.5 models. This allowed me to co-witness them through the red dot optic. A 1911 with a host of duty-grade features. 40cal - 9/16x24 threading. Folding brace is a great feature to easily store the mck away. Choose Color & Gun, Premium Leather Belt Holster SPRINGFIELD XD 3.8" / 4" Barrel - (# 7640 Brn), HOLSTER WITH MAG POUCH For SPRINGFIELD XD 4" BARREL, Azula Leather In The Waist IWB Concealment Holster CCW For..Choose Gun Color - A, Shoulder Holster SPRINGFIELD XD SUBCOMPACT 3" barrel, 9mm & 40-Horizontal Carry, Azula Leather Small Of Back SOB Concealment Holster CCW For.. The new MCK for the Springfield Armory XD45 is here! Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. I would like to see the kits become available for my XD45 and XD9 subcompact in 2023. Toggle menu. There is no information in the packaging nor the site with this info. Combining the performance of a larger handgun with class-leading concealability and capacity. The Noveske Bolt Carrier Group features a full auto carrier with a staked gas key. All the advantages of the MCKSA45: Fits 7 Different XD45 and XD10mm handgun models. The slide assemblies, featuring included cover plate, are cut to acceptOSP optics mounting platesavailable for a wide range of popular optics. All StormLake barrels are machined from solid firearms grade 416 stainless steel bar stock and hardened to 40-42 HRC. Featuring a superbly refined trigger, the XD-M Elite represents the pinnacle of performance in modern striker-fired pistols. (OMS), SPRINGFIELD XD, XD-MOD2, XDM | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (45ACP/10MM), SPRINGFIELD XD45 | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 45ACP/10mm) Selector, 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. About the FAB Defense KPOS G2 Conversion Kit for Springfield XD: The FAB Defense KPOS G2 Conversion Kit for Springfield XD will work for Springfield XD 9mm/.40 and HS 2000.The XD KPOS turns your regular pistol into a stable, fun to shoot personal defense weapon that increases accuracy by making it easier to hold, aim, and control under fire. The Springfield Armory XD-M Elite OSP packs all the advanced features of the Elite line into an operations-ready 9mm powerhouse. Inspired by the original G.I. Google doesn't come up with any barrel manufacturers who makes a 10mm for the XD(m). Stormlake Barrels Barrel, 9mm, 4.05" Barrel, Fits Springfield Xd Service, Stainless Finish, Barrel Conversion, Converts 40sw To 9mm 34110Product Type: BarrelFinish/Color: StainlessFit: Springfield. I suspectthe 9mm vs .40 debate will rage for decades to come. Theme designed by Papathemes. Shooting a larger caliber in the MCK chassis just heightens the enjoyment. Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices! The use of "Glock" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components. Editors Note: Be sure to check out The Armory Life Forum, where you can comment about our daily articles, as well as just talk guns and gear. Instead, it utilizes your original components. At $396.00, this kit (part # XD4902) converts the following pistols: However, if you already have a 4-inch 9mm configuration and just want to add OSP capabilities, theres a less expensive option. Customer experience was, and still is, the primary focus, a key to the firms longevity and success. THE 10 SECOND INSTALLATION Installation is simple and does not require any modifications to your XD pistol. Everything to get you to the range and accurate right out of the box! If you are running an aftermarket trigger, it can adversely affect the function and reliability of the conversion kit. Got the OD green color and very satisfied with the build quality of the conversion kit. Weight: 5 lbs: Dimensions: 17 8 7 in: Model: Springfield XD, XD-MOD2, XDM, XDM/ELITE (9mm . 5.0 out of 5 stars. Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Choose an option 1/2 x 28 comp thread 1/2 x 28 suppressor thread. Please choose "SPRINGFIELD XD45 | MICRO CONVERSION KIT (Springfield 45ACP/10mm) Selector" options. Springfield Armory announced the release of new slide kits and conversion systems for older XD . What should the discerning collector look for in a potential buy? All rights reserved. The bolt is machined from 158 Carpenters Steel. Free shipping for many products! (Photo courtesy Springfield Armory) July 25, 2022 By Shooting Times Staff. Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, which allows firing when folded and locked. Price: $31.99 . Product #: 143434 Condition: Factory New MPN: XD4902 UPC: 706397963002 MFG: Springfield Armory. As I mentioned above, the slide is cut for an optic and comes with both a cover plate and a mounting plate. The SAINT Edge ATC is designed to deliver maximum precision in the AR platform. Mike Humphries Media Relations Manager mike.humphries@springfield-armory.com (309) 944-8706. Single Stack XDS Handguns. variants of the XD into the 4-barreled 9mm configuration with optics capabilities.. Offering Guide Rod and Recoil Spring kits, Suppressor Sight Mounts, and more to come. AR-15 solutions in rifle, SBR, and PCC configurations. Now, however, there is a Springfield slide conversion kit that will allow your XD 40 pistol to be chambered in the ever-popular 9mm cartridge. This plate adapts red-dot optics like the Shield SMSc, and provides a low enough mounting point for co-witnessing with the iron sights through the optic. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Combining portability with superior ballistic performance. Meant for the original lines of full-size XDs, the XD OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) Slide Kit and Assembly options allow owners of original XD pistols to convert their pistols to mount micro red-dot optics, just like the newer generations of XD OSP factory pistols. The XD 40 to 9mm conversion barrel is perfectly matched with the slide for accuracy and reliability without the need for hand-fitting or special tuning. The caliber swap just plain works, and does so easily. Autococker Barrel Kit Paintball . Available in 4-inch 9mm configuration, the first kit is packaged with the full slide assembly. XD Performance Parts; EMP Performance Parts; Hellcat Performance Parts; 911 Performance Parts; . Conversion Kits / Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit - XD4902 Springfield XD OSP Slide Kit 706397963002. With multiple points of contact on the weapon youll notice your accuracy go up when you fire your favorite handgun out of these chassis. Springfield, XD, XDM, XDS, Barrels, Ported, Threaded, gun parts Springfield XD Barrels Suppressor height sights. Take your Springfield Armory XD to the next level with these popular accessories. Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.ethumb rests, laser. Sets the standard for ergonomic comfort and performance. Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, which allows firing when folded and locked. Slide is very smooth like its always been thereand broke in feel. Add a 9mm magazine (not included), and youre ready to hit the range. These conversions have two different packages.
Activated Charcoal While Fasting, Fivem Lockpick Minigame Practice, Championship Xg Table, Articles S