All metal parts finished bright except for the lock-plate and hammer the rear sight is sometimes blued, as are the barrels bands. I have an 1862 Springfield Rifle for sale. Action functio, Percussion 30 inch barrel Sharps rifle in fine condition. Thanks for any help you can give us as to its value. 30"" round barrel. The bolster/trigger guard has been braized and it may possibly be a cone in conversioni have tried to find info on it but I seem to be directed to different models. Offered in very nice condition is this trapdoor rifle in .50-70 government caliber. 4 Takedown Manual Guide, IWB Soft Leather Holster Houston - You'll Forget You're Wearing It! Also it has a series of numbers in the stock as well as a Eagle stamped into the wood. This gun has been completely nickel plated including the bayonet. A total of 273,265 were produced making it the most common of all Union weapons. Below Ive included information on values. This rifle features a 32 5/8-inch barrel with pinned blade front sight and Buffington gradated leaf rear sight. CIVIL WAR Antique U.S. BURNSIDE 4th Model .54 Caliber SADDLE RING Carbine Designed By Union General Ambrose E. Burnside, TOWER MARKED Antique BRITISH ENFIELD Pattern Infantry .60 Caliber CARBINE Liege Proofed CIVIL WAR DATED 1863, M1857 Spanish Enfield 2 Band Rifle dated 1861, "U.S. Civil War Merrill Rifle .54 caliber (AL8161), 2 Civil War era Enfield style percussion Muskets, "Belgian Model 1844/60 Piedmontese Percussion Musket .74 caliber (AL8116), "Belgian Imported ""Minie Rifle"" Ohio stamped .58 caliber (AL8169), "U.S. Contract Model 1861 Musket by Savage (AL7110), CIVIL WAR Antique WILLIAM MASON U.S. Contract M1861 .58 Cal. Most dealers wouldnt be interested in the Springfield unless it was in fine condition, but there are other venues for selling your weapon i.e. Model 1866 US Breech Loading Rifle Transfer: A VERY FINE 2ND MODEL ALLIN TRAP DOOR: A, CIVIL WAR 1863 CONTRACT SPRINGFIELD MUSKET, U.S. Springfield .58 caliber centerfire Model, SPRINGFIELD RIFLE. "Sharps Conversion Sporting Rifle. I am attaching photos of this musket. ORIGINAL 45-70 SPRINGFIELD TRAPDOOR SADDLE RING CARBINE MODEL 1884, NEVADA FIND, APACHE WARS? The M.1863/1870 Conversions were obsoleted and have become very uncommon, as only a small percentage of the total 1863 production was converted. SEE PICS! With a 15" bbl and a Bushnell Holosight red dot. Tim, Barrel tang has been re-stamped to m, "U.S. Springfield Model 1795 Type II. $950.00: 0 $950.00 $975.00: 19h 4m: 17270724. Antique CIVIL WAR Navy Contract WHITNEY M1861 Percussion PLYMOUTH RIFLE Named After the Navy Ship USS PLYMOUTH! Trapdoor just means it loads at the breech of the weapon generally with a breechblock that pivots forward. Here we present an antique John H. Krider Full Stock Percussion Militia Rifle made, A vintage mid 19th Century 12ga double hammer percussion hsotgun with 30" damascus barrels with exterior finish of dark grey and some areas of very fine surface pits from handlinhg, but shows up, CIVIL WAR Antique U.S. BURNSIDE 4th Model .54 Caliber SADDLE RING Carbine Designed By Union General Ambrose E. Burnside Here we present an antique Burnside 4th Model Percussion Car, TOWER MARKED Antique BRITISH ENFIELD Pattern Infantry .60 Caliber CARBINE Liege Proofed CIVIL WAR DATED 1863 Here we present an antique British Issued Tower Marked Enfield Pattern Two Band, I am offering a very nice M1857 Spanish Enfield short rifle like the ones imported for the Civil War. This one is dated "1852" on the lock and, CONFEDERATE SPRINGFIELD Model 1816 BRAZED BOLSTER Conversion MUSKET c1818 Civil War Period Update of a Flintlock Musket Here we present an antique Springfield U.S. Model 1816, This is a nice example of a Springfield Krag Model 1896 Carbine manufactured in 1897. Lock plate is dated 1864, wood, Springfield Model 1888 Trapdoor Single Shot chambered in 45-70 Government. https://www.civilwararsenal.com/whats-a-fair-price-for-my-civil-war-weapon/ 36 Item(s) Found Page 1 1. Hello Mr. West, Stoc, SCARCE CIVIL WAR HARPERS FERRY U.S. MODEL 1855 PERCUSSION RIFLE DATED 1859. Metal is bright with scattered freckling note, Antique US SPRINGFIELD Model 1816 FLINTLOCK Musket Flintlock Made circa 1832 With Bayonet! CIVIL WAR US CONFEDERATE UNION SPRINGFIELD MUSKET RIFLE SLING-NATURAL. http://www.lodgewood.com/, http://floridaconfederate.com/cgi-bin/display_items_gal.asp?c=1&s=18, Your email address will not be published. Very fine 2nd model Allin conversion. The breech block is marked: 1870 (eagle proof) U.S. 53 Cal. Metal is a light grey patina with pin-prick surface oxidation noted. width: 33%; 40 inch round barrel chambered in 58 caliber with barley corn front sight. I am a Civil War aficionado, but mostly Im interested because it seems undervalued and Im wondering if I might be able to turn a profit by selling it to another Civil War buff like me. From internet research it seems to be that this musket is actually a converted model 1840. Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. This is a high condition example with much original blue finish remaining. Pre-Owned. Numrich has been a source for hard to find parts like these since 1950 and continues to serve firearms enthusiasts with a large selection of manufacturers and models. 41440, chambered in .50-70 with a 33"" round barrel manufactured in 1869. I sighted the gun in with 40 grains FFFg. My account; Instagram. Trapdoor still has around 50% of the arse, 40 inch round barrel chambered in 58 caliber with barley corn front sight. (displays a limited sampling of the millions of priced results in our database), many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more, U.S. SPRINGFIELD RIFLE 1863: 1863 Springfield, Civil War 1863 Springfield Rifle: Antique, U.S. 1863 SPRINGFIELD TRAP DOOR RIFLE: 1863, 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued, LARGE LOT OF GUN PARTS. Stoc .Click for more info Seller: David Condon, Inc. Area Code: 540 $2,450.00 NEW THIS WEEK! Minor handling wear is noted on the stock with cartouche, "NSN, .69 caliber 42"" round barrel. Antique US SPRINGFIELD Model 1888 TRAPDOOR Rifle RAMROD BAYONET S.W. The 25\" Carbine length. Estimated Price: $900 - $1,400. "U.S. Springfield Model 1855 rifled-musket .58 caliber (AL8121), "U.S. Springfield Model 1873 Trapdoor .45-70 (AL8131), SPRINGFIELD TRAP DOOR ALLIN CONVERSION 50-70 CALIBER MODEL 1866, "U.S. Springfield Model 1840 Musket (AL4970), "U.S. Springfield Model 1795 Type II (AL4975), "U.S. Model 1882 Chaffee-Reese by Springfield 45-70 (AL8150), "U.S. Springfield Model 1871 War-Burton 50-70 (AL8145), "Rare Springfield Model 1880 .45-70 Trapdoor Rifle (AL4134), Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1888 TRAPDOOR Rifle with RAMROD BAYONET STEVEN W. PORTER Inspected Trapdoor, Antique U.S. SPRINGFIELD Model 1866 .50-70 GOVT ALLIN Conversion TRAPDOOR INDIAN WARS Rifle with SOCKET BAYONET. us springfield 1884 cal 45-70 bore is bright and shinny with excellent rifling stock is very good with minor handling marks cartouche on stock 32 in bbl, 1866 springfeild second allin convertion cal 50 70 28 in bbl shinny bore with strong rifling metal is patina minnor handling marks lock wooks good no seral numbers 1000.00 also have, Here is aSpringfield 1873 Trapdoor - 45-70 Govt. Barrel, trigger guard and barrel bands are a bright silver color with, 50-70 Govt. The trapdoor is dated 1866. As I understand approximately 12000 were converted from surplus outdated Springfield tr. U.S. Springfield ~ Model 1884 ~ .45-70 Government. I have ruled out that it is a rare 1st Allin conversion by the design of the cartridge extractor on the trap door. Bore has areas of frosting in the grooves. Most reference material indicates 2nd Allins are stamped 1864 1 (208) 602-6027; info@oldarmsofidaho.com; Products search. B NIB Springfield Waypoint 2020 6.5 Creedmoor. The value of the weapon you own depends on condition, hundreds of thousands of Springfields were made during the war and there are many survivors, but the ones that command premiums are in excellent condition. Stock shows dings and wear marks. Wood has a coat of some sort of lacquer applied. The front top of the trap door is stamped with 1866 above an eagles head #gallery-1 img { It se, ORIGINAL CIVIL WAR SPRINGFIELD U.S. MODEL 1861 RIFLE-MUSKET DATED 1861. IT HAS MATCHING NUMBERS ON BREECH AND BREECH BLOCK # 9832 AND HAS "CAST STEEL 1862" S, Original Civil War Confederate Richmond Musket that screams being used by the South. The #23 on the stock is probably a rack number when the weapon was stored, its a .58 caliber and do NOT clean it. M1855-M1863 US Springfield Muskets SHOP Antique Firearms Antique Handguns Colt & Colt Reissue Handguns Miscellaneous Handguns Remington Handguns Smith & Wesson Handguns US Mililtary Handguns Antique Longarms Contemporary PA/KY Longarms Miscellaneous Longarms Remington Longarms Shotguns US Military Longarms Winchester Longarms The breech block is stamped 1870 with an eagle head over a pa, This U.S. Springfield Model 1884 .45-70 is in good shape for its age. In my opinion the rifle due, to lack of care over the years, is in fair to poor condition due to rust, etc. Please provide images of the Springfields, including closeups of the lock plates and any markings on the stock and barrels.and I will do my best to answer any questions you have. All nickel parts retain a nice aged metal patina with, Antique CIVIL WAR Springfield U.S. Model 1863 .62 Cal. This used Springfield Armory SAINT Victor is a semi-automatic rifle which fires the 5.56mm round. 58 Cal Civil War Rifled, SPRINGFIELD MODEL 1863. **NEW**, Springfield Armory SAINT Victor 9mm (STV91609B), SPRINGFIELD Armory *discontinued* Saint Edge evac, Springfield M1A 308 Limited edition new and unfired, Springfield Armory SAINT Victor (STV91609B). 1864 dated lock. They are noteworthy in that the second type Model 1884 cadet rifle was the last of the famed trapdoor line prior to swit, Antique US SPRINGFIELD Model 1873 TRAPDOOR .45-70 GOVT Caliber CADET Rifle Manufactured at the Height of the Indian Wars! Type I .58 caliber 40'' round barrel and darkly stained wood stock. US Springfield 1863 Rifle (1869 Trapdoor Conversion) View Item in Catalog Lot #226 (Sale Order: 226 of 433) Sold for: $480.00 to onsite "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. Low serial #19xxx on breech. This example looks like it was simpl, "Springfield Trapdoor Sporting Rifle .40-65 caliber. 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 1863 Springfield Muzzle Loading Rifle-Blued 33" barrel, Chambered in believed to be 58cal, Smooth 3/4 length straight grip stock, Steel butt plate, Single LARGE LOT OF GUN PARTS. Barrels original blue is starting to thin with areas of mottled oxidation visible. From the looks of your website you know a thing or two about this topic. I have a Springfield Armory M1 Garand for sale. A shoulder in Cartridge or Gauge: .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Finish: Black Anodized Color:Black Action:,Semi-Automatic Barrel Length:16" Hand: Right Round Capacity: 30 + 1 Gun Weight: 6 lbs. Clear. Im a novice CW collector whos looking to purchase a Union rifle, but Im scared of being ripped off or sold a counterfeit. The demand of used 1863 RIFLE rifle's has fallen 3 units over the past 12 months. It has a 24" barrel and matte black finish. SCARCE CIVIL WAR HARPERS FERRY U.S. MODEL 1855 PERCUSSION RIFLE DATED 1859. U. S. Springfield Model 1863 . Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. SPRINGFIELD and dated 1861. My grandfather purchased this rifle in Nelson County sometime in the 1950's. I have had it since 1980. Two-Band 1863 Springfield rifle I took my 2-band 1863 Springfield rifle to the Knoxville Antique Roadshow last weekend for an appraisal and didn't do very well. caliber. Bored. **NEW**, Springfield Waypoint 2020 6.5 Creedmoor #BAW92265CMG. In the ear Comes with (1) 10rnd magazine We have powder, primers, brass and bullets available as well, call to inquire.
Senior Principal Scientist Novartis Salary, Articles S