Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. They may be known for their internet / media presence as well. If your natal Mercury is in either Cancer or Pisces, you were likely born with a hand up, and have a natural dialogue with your intuition. Venus in leo/ scorpio venuses probably fixate on that one song and then forget about it. Dont ever push a Capricorn mercury too much. Lol. I tend to avoid war movies because all the excessive killings and violence make me sad. Neptune dominants / Neptune in 1st have a way of attracting people but they are usually not aware, some can be blind to obviously things like red flags. 29) Sun in 5th house can give popularity and success through children. People with Uranus in 4th may have had a mother who was always changing and couldnt rely on her. Pluto in Scorpio individuals tend to be more inclined to be witches and most of them are probably disappointed in Pluto in Sagittarius individuals for not handling Witchcraft maturely. They know the best accessories, etc. Work on being more confrontational cause trust me you can see and feel through everything. Have no idea what it means haha. 30) Sun Jupiter either in 5th house or in 11th house unafflicted can make one a very famous artist or popular creative person. Underdeveloped Cancer Venuses or Venus in 4th may run to their ex often or old friends that perhaps werent good to them because they were once home to them. People with Saturn in 5th usually when younger could have had crushes that they couldve felt restricted from.. this could mean the crush liked someone else; were much older; just wasnt for them. Mars in cancer individuals tend to be more on the physically weaker side. Saturn is a harsh but fair teacher. I have a Capricorn Stellium (5 planets and NN.) Libra + Pisces placements in a chart makes someone really into aesthetics and most likely into Anime too. Most Pluto in 1st individuals go through periods where they arent stable and arent okay these periods tend to be sudden and very intense. While in the other hand, Leo Venuses & Taurus Venuses are similar in a way. (This is only if youre disrespectful or so). Low water is hard. Pluto in 10th people attract people who want to be better than them / top them. 1st House. Pluto in 10th individuals especially Women are most likely to be used by men. Wow How close is your Nessus to yout NN. Strong emotions. Also, I think being born during a rare Moon phase is very very special! Cancer placements you guys are so nostalgic for no reason youll be graduating and you all will randomly think of something 10 years ago. Planetary Placements that provide pleasing and attractive personalities Placements of Venus - Venus is the planet of beauty . ------------------ Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? (Some things just dont spark their interest), Pisces risings have really pretty legs. In another tread we also talked about it, I post it here. Pluto in 1st individuals are more prone to being witches from what Ive seen. (Check other placements), Leo placements (Especially Moon & Rising) may wake up with hair all over the place or somewhat messy. My eyes tear when I watch something sad on the news or hear music that strikes a chord in me. People with Venus in 6th / Venus in Virgo tend to stay single for a while and they are not the type to be with someone else right after a break up. When your natal moon or natal Neptune is placed in either of these houses, your intuition is amplified. They have Virgo in 12th (their subconscious) They pick out flaws in themselves and struggle to see their worthy Venusian traits. May meet & be-friend older people online and that could cause karma. 3.Ceres conjunct the ASC This is the unconditional love aspect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en__PVxdoio. Having your mercury in Virgo is good but if you combined it with a scorp/aries mars it could be really scary when they're mad. Its not something you shy away from. The man with this will get woman without opening his mouth. Cookie Notice This would be my top worst placement. Youll never see a Capricorn placement sticking out their nose where it doesnt belong and I truly admire that. theyre very sensitive to energy, 12th house stelliums either sleep too much or NEVER sleep, uranus in 3rd people are the most intelligent!! they also take a loving on astrology, earth signs like having random stuff as their profile picture (ex some dog or an anime picture), i genuinely dont think gemini venus is the type to cheat they just get bored and will tell you and find someone else they love maybe rather quickly let them be hoes not cheaters, libra venus are so balanced when it comes to boundaries like damn u really out here providing a HEALTHY relationship. Leo risings / placements (developed) know when to cut off negative energy / people in their life!! Virgo placements tend to be skeptical of Astrology at first. 34) Moon in 9th house if getting aspect of Mars or Jupiter can give lot of travel in foreign land and lot of success along with popularity in foreign land with much wealth. In astrology 1st house or Lagna represents one self. Detriment: In its detriment, a planet is uncomfortable and cranky. People with Sun in 7th at least at one point may have thought of being a Lawyer because their ways of seeing every side. Taurus placements may like grounding areas, they may like leafs specifically, and tend to like more of a nature like environment for them to relax in. (One day they are feeling good, next day they escape from the world). Read up on your moon sign and what it needs to thrive. like theyre amazing partiers, scorpio moons can retreat when theyre sad, some friends may not hear from them for a while. (Theory) 8th house rules enemies as well. Do you miss opportunities with Jupiter Retro, Mimi? Are there any extremely rare placements or aspects out there? sag moons are so brutal they will not lie to make u feel better? Its said the sign of your 11th is how your friend sees you / how you take care of your friends. If the same individual has Saturn Rx, would it be likely the energy from this would be directed inward? Well, I cant change my POV if the words will sound harsh. I have Jupiter in 12th house. I also have some karmic baggage with Pluto, Jupiter, and Uranus conjunct south node in Virgo in last degree 5th house and 6th house (respectfully) opposite north node and planets in Aries. Having gemini placements especially the moon tells me you overthink everything and get addicted to everything but you hate routine because your brain gets addicted to anything they find stimulating. This work belongs to me and me only, I dont wanna see this posted anywhere else. Pisces placements because their sister sign is Virgo, also tend to overwork themselves, but in a much more negative way they feel as if they need to achieve something to feel whole. (observation). Cookie Notice So then I guess my Sun, Mercury, Ceres and NN touching my Aqua ASC, And my Lilith exact on my MC are the main influences in my life. Leo Mercuries may actually present themselves more serious and formal when it comes to communication rather than dramatic. Make sure to put healthy structure and dont put routines that you cant handle because you guys are very much prone to over-working yourself because you guys have high hopes which is very admirable but it can go far and you guys could become pessimistic. gemini venuses.. memes isnt a love language , sag moon / venus tells me once you find the one youll take them everywhere like a dog oh guess what honey I bought us tickets to canada.. were leaving tomorrow, saturn in 8th we get it you feel like no one appreciates your work when you put your whole soul into it, moon in 4th.. its okay to let go of your old childhood clothes.. the memories will stay with you, moon in 4th is like having old toys because it means something to you , aquarius venuses we get it you like giving your loved ones unique nicknames that only you know of, leo moons.. we get it your mother takes you shopping every day.. but you also have to hand in those assignments quick though, scorpio moons your friends dont hate you, taurus moon culture is not using your new car because you dont wanna ruin it, you want it to look pretty forever, taurus moons culture is either gatekeeping your money or spending it right away, moon in 4th / pisces moons.. WE GET IT.. youre the mother of the friend group and will protect their kids at all costs, scorpio moons we get it.. you love that black nail polish, mercury in 5th.. yall dont have to make your texts so aesthetic 24/7, mars in gemini.. WE GET IT you were the quickest typer in your class, and the only reason you win at arguments is because you type hella fast or speak hella fast.. you wont even let the other person say shit, scorpio placements.. yall say you are bad bitches but cant handle being wrong.. yall will bring up anything to win agaisnt somebody , gemini + scorpio in a chart if underdeveloped is a master manipulator. You just know there is more. Venus is the sign of beauty, and the Ascendant & first house represent our physical appearance. Women with Lilith in fire signs may attract people (especially feminine figures / women) who try to tone their spontaneous side. Pluto in 10th likes when other people are intimidated by them like yall feel like you have POWER. I really love them. Pisces placements may start to believe they are those rumors themselves. Sagittarius moons (And fire moons generally) love the thrill of new experiences in love & they usually love the chase. They need friends who will motivate them and not bring them down. At other times, you become a powerful thinker and are capable of great logic and reasoning. Let me know and we will go from there, Friend. Cancer placements tend to have an intuition that they could sense when something is up with their loved ones like literally they can feel all their emotions. People with Rahu in 1st have a very beautiful physical beauty to them. It doesn't matter what type of contact these planets make in your chart. What placements are rarest to have? Libra rising / Venus in 1st known for their charismatic sense of self and their internal and physical beauty. They have Virgo in 12th (their subconscious) They pick out flaws in themselves and struggle to see their worthy Venusian traits. like it refills their energy a lot! Only true spiritual measures will work, in my opinion. Their intuition is always right about things & people. I cant really follow the question, my Friend. Neptune in 10 | 1st individuals be careful of copycats you may say you are aware but these placements tend to not notice when people mimic them until later on. I have sun conjunct Neptune with less than 1 degree and in my 1st house, but I dont have addiction issues despite the very hard aspects I have in my chart. Theyve always been outlined in some sort and are always going through parts of self-discovery. Often misunderstood. alone time is everything for a scorpio moon, Originally posted by tzuyuuyu-deactivated20210729. Scorpio risings have a sparkle in their eyes and they tend to look very piercing, even if its a darker color, Ive noticed their eyes always stand out. Whenever i have gone to other astrologers, they usually say generic stuff about me and my future but your prediction was to the point. People with Saturn in 3rd may have a limited amount of siblings. Aquarius moons naturally relate to Virgo moons from what Ive noticed. They both hate unoriginal stuff. Time, space, and matter are all what science calls a continuum, so it makes sense that the exact time and place different celestial objects were when you were born influence the energies embodied in your spirit. venus in 7th how does it feel to be perfect? For every special person, especially those who have done great things for humanity, I bet they have very special harmonic charts. ( Libra in 7th). Nessus in your article, but wouldnt this be also be quite significant? The point is, its inconsistent. Example; Midheaven in Sagittarius; Nice butt/ Legs. like they look like home, aquarius placements love really unique drawings or really unique posts especially on the internet, theyre the type to have a lot of blogs for every little unique thing, virgo mars are the definition of perfectionist!! These people are incredibly understanding of things maybe even to a fault. Jupiter in 11th individuals tend to get random fame out of nowhere since Jupiter blows things out of proportions they may get popular / known for something random on the media or simply didnt expect it. Pisces venuses are scarier than scorpio venuses. Y o u c a n a l s o r e a d t h e s i g n o f y o u r A s c e n d a n t & M i d h e a v e n s i n ce t h e s e p o i n ts c a n a f f e c t yo u r a p p e a r a n ce t o o.. A r i e s & M a r s. Your hair, face shape and daring eyes are what makes you look so fierce so make these features stand out with cute headbands, eyeshadow or just a sleek ponytail. Subtext is what you pick up under the surface with your emotional radar. Libra placements (especially the women) tend to attract a lot of envious people who spread rumors. They may travel for emotional connections as well. 12) Saturn-Mercury in 10th house can make one work reputed company or can make one a Film Director especially if with Moon. They could give off an Aquarius vibe. This one fits my chart. With their intellect, they can play off things well & may even be able to fool people easily. Water placements over the 4th house could have at one point lived near the water or water was significant. The ASC is an element you dont have makes you appear a way you are not. (At least romantic experiences). You must really be over Pluto and Saturn's slow crawl over all seven planets. Uranus is an intuitive planet and a random planet. This isnt to mistake them as fake but they can camouflage into situations very well. Moon in Pisces individuals are so incredibly generous, all the ones Ive met give a lot to their loved ones, theyre very accepting!!! I have done some research on this degree and it doesnt always mean youll end up evil. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my work. And specifically in this seco. Theyre also subconsciously able to tell if someone doesnt have their best interest. Pluto in 10th individuals may hide secrets from the public eye & do it very well. Someone with a Scorpio mercury is most likely more quiet but people are still drawn to them and people may even spread rumors about them in school because they attract assumers. The opposition would be the same effect except much easier. The year is divided into 12 approximately equal sections, one for the sun in each sign. Example; Mercury in Aries degree will make the native much more straight to the point and could shock people with what they say. #1 What are some rare placements and what are some very uncommon placements?? Scorpio mercuries no one says this but uh theyre impossible to win in debates / arguments. (Especially Gemini placements), Gemini placements, especially the Mercury may learn sign language. Keep in mind that these people are not naive. Overall, Chiron in the Tenth House appears in natal charts as an indicator of a person's anxieties and fears of failure. People with natal mercury retrograde may experience devices glitching on them more & technology problems. You may have a fling or little romance with the placement that falls over your 5th. pisces risings, yall are very intuitive but will ignore it cause you like somebody yall are the type to ask for guidance but you know the answer?? (Especially Conjuctions) Also these individuals tend to prefer their father for emotional comfort unless other placements state otherwise. In astrological natal charts, there are numerous placements that indicate an interest in the occult, esoteric arts, witchcraft as well as psychic and healing talent. Not sure what that means though. like every single part of their face was so perfect kind of like they were designed?? are very private people but they give out irrelevant information that would make it seem otherwise. Sagittarius placements just wants someone that gets them if that makes sense. People who have Scorpio placements may find themselves attracting constant jealousy and people who dont wanna see them succeed. My skin is very, very oily and dermatologists couldnt clear it up in my 20s. xxxxxoo. Hillarysss 2021 all rights reserved , :**: I havent been able to post much lately because Ive fallen ill. They tend to gain peoples trust easily because they are very calm and analytical they notice everything. Its very fucking adorable. Whatever planet and maybe the sign over your 4th house could tell you potentially the aura and perhaps the physical looks of your house. So many people with these placements stay in toxic situations and try tomake it right no, LEAVE. Later in life Saturn will reward for the hard work. You have two Nodes, your North Node and your South Node . Scorpio energy has the power to trigger people on what they hide. Aries placements hate seeing their friends dwell, they tend to love to motivate their friends!!! Sun- Venus conjuctions in synastry are very beautiful. 12th house placements constantly feel out this world and that they dont belong, theyre very unique and precious individuals and have a lot of unique talents they discover on in life. The IV House is ruled by Cancer and the XII is ruled by Pisces, two of the most intuitive planets of the zodiac. GET YOUR BIRTH CHART:www.astro.comIn this series I'll be addressing the best career for your zodiac sign. 1.Chiron conjunct the ASC Almost all cases of this has been severe bullying. Jupiter shows the Husband. Just hit them up whenever, theyre like a best friend to everyone. Mercury in 1st individuals tells me that you hate and are aware that people can underestimate your intellectual abilities. the ASC, within 10 degrees of ASC, then do you not look at them as 12th house planets? Cast your natal chart here, and make a note of. they heard you what makes you think theyll change their answer? People tend to over dramatice Leo venuses but all they really need is a loyal lion by their side, who will occasionally put up with their tantrum. ( Especially if that person has it as their Venus) But again look at the whole chart. I've been very observant and insightful since my childhood. Moon- Neptune & Moon in 4th, Moon in 8th, Moon in 12th these individuals are super forgiving, perhaps to a fault, and they attract people who try to take advantage of them, those people however dont realize that these natives have very good intuition almost psychic like, they are not too confrontational but trust me they know, they can see your bull-shit. Another type of chart placement is the Nodes of the Moon. Neptune in 3rd / Pisces in 3rd is a psychic placement! I only had 1 near death experiences. I have found out and listed out some points and peculiar combinations which result in some significant result. Could be slow readers and may avoid heavy paragraphs and may like things layed out for better concentration. Most people look up to you for advice and comfort. Leo/Sun Symptoms: Humble to an unhealthy extent/low self-esteem, shy in groups, almost never leads, and has a timid vibe. Weakness: Insensitivity. Strength: Initiative. See the funny thing is Gemini placements tend to have low attention span I find it very bad that they are stereotyped as cheaters when they cant even focus on things they dont find interesting. I just realized I have Moon conjunct Dejanira and Dejanira conjunct Child, a little over two degrees and a little under two degrees respectively, in Virgo, 11th house. Does the grand trines connecting all of my water houses translate as emotional as well? The main three placements within a birth chart are your Sun sign, Moon sign and rising sign, also known as your ascending sign. Your chart would show all this and it is NOT your fault Jesus is the answer to this and everything, my dear Friend <3. are such original and intelligent people and are very misunderstood. Prove me wrong. A Jupiter-Neptune aspect is known as the "millionaire's aspect," by the way. You commonly find people trying to spread rumors about Pisces placements. Everyone always talks about Sagittarius and Scorpio placements for being blunt (can be true), but Aquarius placements do not care if you dont agree or like them theyre the true care- frees. Pluto in 4th individuals are more prone to having a haunted house or being witches / having witch heritages. They may protect their family at all costs perhaps their mother but look at the whole chart. Mars in 3rd tells me you dont gaf and you send those bold texts anyway. Dignity: A planet is in its home sign. With North node in 12th these individuals attract people who wanna push them on a different path. (Theory), 8th house placements generally are more open minded to the darker side of things and they can acknowledge their darker side when developed. If you do them wrong, karma will come bite you in the ass 100x more but thing is these people if they do something morally wrong themselves, they will learn the lesson very harshly. YES, Jupiter in cancer is a wonderful place for Jupiter. (Also goes to Venus in 8th) Theyre also quite introverted and not always clingy. Lilith in 11th individuals could have troubling natures on the internet and perhaps more sexual. Proserpina 28.0 Cancer I have Nessu/NN conjunct and a stellium in Libra in 6th House. This isnt to mistake them as fake but they can camouflage into situations very well. Pluto in 4th= Psychic environment, definitely not for everyone, perhaps Witchy stuff, divination tools could be around & things of that nature. They should learn how to save more or be wiser about money. Only true spiritual measures will work, in my opinion.. They may also have siblings who are considered very attractive. If they suspect you.. its over.. theyll play their cards right until they get exactly what they need to see. How has it manifested in your life? These are two vital karmic placements in astrology. Who wouldn't want to fall for them to be honest!. While my childhood was pretty pleasant (Venus in the 3rd house), my mother became very abusive to me as a teen and I ran away from home. Their hidden enemies tend to be very nit-picky too and tend to attract people who try to bring them down. Does that mean I will never be aware of my happiness. You may have had a very hard childhood. Also look at the ruler of the 7th house. In the alphabet of astrology, the first house corresponds to Aries, the second house to Taurus, and so on. For example, if you have a Virgo moon in the II House, your intuition will be heightened during Virgo season and Taurus season (Taurus is the natural ruler of the II House). Ive got my north node now in the sixth house and sure enough finding the right job is hard. Honestly I am a strong, empowered, independent individual and Im extremely head-strong because of everything Ive been through, so no regrets here. And I forgot to mention that it is exactly conjunct part of fortune and quintile pluto (1*08 degrees). The short answer is that a stellium is a grouping of three or more planets under one particular zodiac sign within your natal chart. take in and be pushed out, avoided.. People are just not interested. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Air moons are most likely to disappear out of nowhere and ghost. The ascendant represents the first house, which represents you. In the ascendant persona chart which dives in deeper on how you present yourself & identity, look at the rising sign (then some 10th placements + signs). Een more than the Sun (which can "glow,") the Moon is important - the majority of cultural "sex symbols" (female) of the last half of the 20th Century - the Marilyn Monroe type - have Moon exactly on an angle. if a virgo placement compliments you, its REAL these people just dont give out compliments! You need to start surrounding yourself with better energies and people that put the effort because y'all put a LOT of effort into things once youre emotionally involved and can find yourself into one-sided situations quite often. Could have conflicting emotions and may try to fight themselves on things. What does a stellium mean in astrology? Some also like baking! Taurus placement women never really age, especially the Taurus Risings. With this astrological placement, you can begin a true healing process when you really start to put faith in yourself. A true relationship with the true God and His Son Jesus can overcome the charts, but no this New Age stuff lol. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This aspect can make the person lose touch with reality. (Especially Virgo placements), People with Ceres in Air signs / Air houses may give comfort to others more verbally and intellectually than nurturing. This is very painful and addictions often result. This enhances psychic abilities and feelings, and means we factor in our sixth sense with our decision-making process. The Venus artistic planet rules beauty and love. However I am very emotional and sentimental. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. Saturn dominants give me big daddy energy. Ive also noticed a lot of Capricorn moons prefer to have small amount of friends that they are at least emotional connected to, they are mostly introverted.
Art Institute Accreditation Lawsuit, Ex Council Houses For Sale In Coventry, Legacy Communities, Llc Owner, Fort Lauderdale 21 Day Weather Forecast, How Many Times Has Mexico Lost In Estadio Azteca, Articles R