The packages include pre-paid gratuities. We have more Alaska cruises featuring Glacier Bay National Park than any other cruise line. With this package, they can enjoy the Plus beverage package, WiFi for one device, and gratuities, with the addition now of two premium desserts daily, unlimited juice bar beverages, and two Xponential fitness classes per cruise. The Ruby Princess has become a major source of COVID-19 spread in Australia, with six passengers dying since the cruise ship docked in Sydney on March 19 (pictured) The state's coronavirus death. The impression I was definitively left with is that if you did not prebook MDR you were made to wait to be seated a very long time and the wait could impact your evening plans. Since the start, it's been our aim to provide the latest cruise news covering all the major cruise lines. Guests still have the option to pay for individual amenities on board but must realize they will pay a significant amount more than they would when purchasing the packages. Only available for upcoming cruises. Or relive the glory days of the worlds most beloved boy band on a trip to Liverpool. By bundling the most popular amenities together, guests can save money compared to buying them separately. 2024 Canada & New England Cruise Itineraries. The total cost of the drink package is $76.69 USD per day for all cruises except for Australian itineraries.. On Princess cruises from Australia and New Zealand, the Plus Beverage Package costs $110 AUD per day, inclusive of the service charge. I dont dine with strangers- never danced with Covid, so I need a solo table. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Articles are of a general nature and should not be relied upon for individual circumstances. There are still a lot of great places to eat. IMO, it is very easy to get into "overthinking" mode. If you have a question or would like to make a press inquiry, please contact: Scott Mackenzie Seabourn Cruise Line. Medallions will still be free to pick up at the port on embarkation day. Note: Passengers in suites pay $13.95. If you have Club Class dining, you can go according to your own schedule, though, without any reservations. bdever, February 18 in Princess Cruises. This applies to itineraries to all destinations except where government regulations may vary like Australia and on a few enhanced guidelines voyages that have their own vaccination and testing requirements. Dinner took about 45 minutes, as I dont tend to have dessert or coffee/tea after dinner. Yea. Many will post the patters and dinner menus, etc. Princess Cruises. No issues with missing any shows. Unless sailing with a luxury cruise line, everything from juice to wi-fi is an additional cost. February 28, 2023. Learn more about Norway & Iceland Cruises. Princess offers a free British-style afternoon tea each day. I don't know when that is. CC Help Jenn 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. padding: 0 10px 0 0; Agents can subscribe through the Princess website. Currently, the gratuity is $16.50 per guest for suites and $15.50 per guest for mini-suites. I prefer the midship dining rooms over the other one in the very aft. Mar 2, 2023, 6:31 PM SGT. I prefer the midship dining rooms over the other one in the very aft. I doubt we will experience any ruinous problems. you can still dress to the nines if you prefer or you can go smart casual for the specialty restaurants. These packages tend to include items such as Wi-fi, specialty dining, alcohol, and more. Theresa Norton, Every State's Best Events This March The Mysterious Girl singer, 50, has already mentored his son Junior, 16, to landing a . All Contents Copyright 2022 Cruise Radio, Inc. | Website Designed by Insider Perks, Inc. Get the real facts delivered straight to your inbox, with trustworthy cruise related news. If your cruise is fully packed, you may not even be able to get reservations. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. Choose from voyages that take you through the British Isles to the Land of Fire and Ice Iceland. These bargains on cruises setting sail soon start as low as $99 for a three-day Australian interior voyage, $139 for a three-day California coast cruise, $299 for a five-day Alaska sailing and many more. These are generally run by the spa and by the shops on board. What Does an AmaWaterways River Cruise Offer in 2023? The . sometimes things you wish to do will overlap because they do have a lot activities and shows going on in different venues. color:#ffffff; The crew works hard and the additional daily gratuities go directly to the staff to preform the work they do. |. Cover charge $95 - $115 per person depending on what particular cruise you are on. We make sure cruisers are fully prepared for their cruise vacation with tips on ships and ports. Mosey down cobbled pathways in Dublin that tell tales of civilizations past. It's mostly origami anyway, > Jazz 8pm every evening in Wheelhouse or Take 5 (depending on which ship I was on). For the latest updates regarding cancelled cruises, view the Impacted & Cancelled Cruises page for more information. Discover the best summer holiday activities in Scandinavia, including wild swimming in Stockholm and rooftop drinking in Oslo. Possibly because staffing isnt confirmed until the last minute. The Princess plus package values for $95 per day per guest and you can bag it for just 40, or the Princess premier package, valuing for 156 per day per guest and costing just 60. If you have Club Class dining, you can go according to your own schedule, though, without any reservations. Effective December 14th, for voyages sailing on or after February 20, 2023, daily gratuities for crew will increase to the following amounts: The daily gratuities are shared among the many members of Princess crew, including those in hotel, dining, and entertainment roles throughout the ship. The newsletter lists helpful safety and security information plus important things to know, such as the dress code for each evening.The Princess Patter often features information about special onboard offers and may highlight onboard venues and events to which passengers should pay special attention.Princess also has a free app for passengers to use while onboard to access ship and itinerary information, including the Patter, as well as their own account details. With various destinations, durations and dates, find the voyage that fits your schedule. Perhaps you are overthinking and overplanning. Passengers on the line's two all-inclusive ships, Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Sun, pay higher rates. With 75 years in Alaska, we know every nook, cranny and crevasse. Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP) Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Docking: Your cruise from Southampton docks at the Port of Southampton, approximately 1.5-2 hours from London. Norwegian Cruise Line and Princess Cruises have both announced an increase in daily service charges. Shes been on 10 cruises and counting, and her favorite onboard activities include trying out the water slides, spending time in the spas thermal suite, eating lots of food, and attending the love & marriage show. Guests can also indulge their sweet tooth with two Princess Premium desserts daily. I made reservations for dinner for 6:30 PM every night. mfinster007. Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises Aurora (Photo: P&O Cruises) Ashley Kosciolek Contributor P&O Cruises' Horizon Newspaper is the onboard daily programme that's left in passengers' cabins. Mine have been available for months and months in advance. 1-866-335-6379 Learn More: 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237) Terms of Use for our Facebook page: www.princess.com/facebook_terms/ Follo See more 2,327,389 people like this what are the best dates/nights to book Sabatini, Grill, and a third one I forgot for a single girl? With a Cruise Plus Hotel Package, a Princess representative meets you at the airport and pier, transporting you to and from your hotel. OP - you can book MDR seating for the whole cruise, then cancel specific days if it clashes with your planned activities once you see daily schedules. So which days? Starting Dec 14, the price will increase by $10 to $60 per person, per day. Princess Cruise Lines is increasing the cost of daily gratuities and add on packages making Princess Plus and Princess Premier more expensive. I guess?!? You can book a time in a dining room, but not a location inside the dining room. Free Balcony Upgrade on 2023 Alaska Cruises. The Xponential fitness classes offer a great way to stay balanced during a cruise and get rid of the calories from the desserts again, with a range of options from Pure Barre to Yoga Six and Stretch Lab. We will see how it goes. Welcome to our Cruise Updates page, where you can find the latest updates, including information regarding recent world health events surrounding COVID-19 and the impact to Princess voyages. background: #ffffff; The current Princess Premier package includes the Premier Beverage Package, four-device Wi-Fi plan ($40 dollar daily value), daily crew appreciation, two nights of specialty dining, one photo package and Princess Prizes. These gratuities are split between your room attendant, entertainment, and restaurant staff. background: #0054a0; Like most cruse line, Princess offers discounts for bundling services. Turns out, the majority of you receive more than a hundred marketing emails each week from cruise lines, hotels, airlines, excursions, vice president of North American sales John Chernesky said on Princess OneSource website. I appreciated the same table as my waiter really spoiled me. Sign up for the online newsletter to be the first to hear about all the latest deals, special offers, news and more. Get up close to historical treasures like Viking ships in Oslo and Kronborg Castle in Copenhagen. Princess Patter - Daily schedule and planner. I guess it depends on what youre looking for in the daily patters. Princess Premier new cost will be $80 per day per guest. 7 night full-board cruise on board Enchanted Princess. I think what you want here would be a big improvement and seems like a natural enhancement to the app. Daily gratuities (standard cabin): $19.04 Daily gratuities (suite): up to $21.86 . Saphire Princess - daily newsletter By Cruiser4878, August 17, 2007 in. Can someone provide a link or post daily newsletters on activities we can look forward to in the Sea Days? Note: Passengers in suites pay US$17.99. Princess Cruises Saphire Princess - daily newsletter Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard! On a cruise from Southampton, find your passion amidst the canals of Italy or on the sun-drenched shores of Greece. Passengers are leaving the Diamond Princess cruise liner, operated by Carnival Corp, after a two-week coronavirus quarantine in the port of Yokohama. CruiseCompete Currents Newsletters Cruise News and Information 3/29/2018 Soak Up the Caribbean Sun- Starting At $96pp! Every night, passengers on each ship receive the next day's newsletter in their cabins.These newsletters outline. Thankfully though you can always opt for princess standard and pay for items like drinks, Wi-fi, juices and more as you utilize them. For those who want more, you can upgrade your cruise by including the cost of other items in a package. The current Princess Plus package is a value of $95 per day. There will still be the occasional breaking news email, Princess said, but the overall amount of emails will be limited. ft. Sky Suite - 947 to 1012 sq. 3/18/2018 Time Sensitive Deals Directly From the Cruise Lines 3/15/2018 CruiseCompete Shore Excursions Up To 50% Off 2/25/2018 Plan a Wedding At Sea Onboard a Beautiful Ship, or at an Exotic Destination Many people are glad to help you find the answers you are looking for. Travel Agent, 19 Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts with the Finest Dining /**HTML Tabelle - Responsive Table CSS**/ There is usually live music in Crooners after dinner, in the piazza at different times through the day, in the Explorer's Lounge at 9:30 PM, up by the pool some days, the wheelhouse Bar in the evenings, club Fusion or the Vista Lounge on most evenings. Now, those who book a voyage without either of those packages on or after December 14th will be charged $10 per cabin to have them shipped. } Some of these items add very little value. LauraS In the old days, with mandatory dining times, we always what time was dinner and what time was the show, and if the dinner service was running slow, we might have to skip dessert to get good show seats! We have the answers so your first time will be nothing but smooth sailing. Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Unfortunately, OP is leaving from San Francisco. However, be aware that dining times will be increased based at the number of others at your table. As weve seen with numerous cruise lines in the past months, prices are increasing across the industry, so trying various new methods to offer savings is a great idea. The Princess Plus package costs $60 per person per day and includes several amenities with which guests can enhance their cruise experience. The Princess Plus package will go up to $60 per person, per day from $50, with new inclusions: two premium desserts per day, two fitness classes per day, unlimited juices, and free Medallion shipping. Wondering how we provide proof once onboard. I know I cant book the sanctuary until on board but it would have been nice to know the schedule once I was on board so I could quickly blurt out the days like ralphy who wants a red rider bb gun. Princess Cruises has introduced a new agent newsletter that it says will help agents streamline communications with the cruise line. content: attr(data-label) ":"; what are the best dates/nights to book Sabatini, Grill, and a third one I forgot for a single girl? float: left; Plus, you can reserve your spot with just a $100 deposit per guest! By mfinster007, August 14 in Princess Cruises. Learn more about Canada & New England Cruises. The increase cost of Princess Plus and Princess Standard will make Princess Cruises more expensive, but do add new perks. March 03, 2023. Those who reserve their vacation before Dec 14, 2022 are exempt from the increases and can lock in the best rates. I dined alone as is what still very much in the period of lockdowns for CoVid. Select a cruise Departure date Select a date Departure port Select a port Quick search From Southampton Summer 2023 cruises Last minute cruises Suite 603, Office Court Bldg. Carnival Cruise Line. $16 per guest in Interior, Oceanview and Balcony, $17 per guests in Mini-Suite and Club Class. If your cruise is fully packed, you may not even be able to get reservations. text-align: right; So Im typing this because Im bored. Indulge in the best of land and sea with a Transatlantic cruise from Princess. Veteran cruiser Bob Messina recommends bringing lots of $1 and $5 bills for tips whenever cruising. Learn to how to find the cheapest awards. I never see anything on the MDR menu that is totally thrilling on that night. I attend those events if I feel in the mood to go, and if I am interested at the time. Princess Cruises ; Princess daily Newsletter for Hawaii Please Read: COVID-related Discussion. DEAL OF THE DAY: Princess Cruises launches holiday sale - all-inclusive sails from 639 up Best cruise deals for Black Friday from Fred Olsen, Princess Cruises, City Cruises & more Destination & Tourism, Best Destinations for Travelers Who Hate People The new Princess Plus Package expands to include the following new items: Princess still sees the Princes Plus package as a fantastic deal. I can only answer what my experience has been when I traveled solo. Please view our privacy policy for details about the information we share with our partners. Both packages now come with significantly more perks. OP will still have a great voyage. Tour Edinburgh Castle, sip on famous stouts in Dublin and hunt for legendary sea monsters in Invergordon. Cruise Updates The latest Cruise Updates about Princess Cruises' ships and programs. } Island Princess (Photo courtesy of. Members; 399 October 18, 2010; Currently, the single-device plan costs $10. Cruise fares include the cost of the room and most services onboard, including meals, select beverages, entertainment, pool access, etc. Holland America Offers $150 Free Spending Money to Travelers Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Offers New Slime Break Getaway For the next couple of months, would-be travelers can score amazing discounts on Princess cruises and cruise tours to such sought-after spots as Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and more. The timing of the shows in the theater are pretty consistently at 7:30 and 9:30 PM. Does it make a huge difference to prebook MDR or what? It's not only Princess cruisers who are finding value in Princess Cruises' Plus and Premier fare upgrade packages. you are allowed to let them know what pace you wish to keep for your dining. Millions of travelers rely on Cruise Hive in the United States, Europe, Australia, and around the world. The various activities, restaurants and specialty food venues will all be written in the planner. Cruise: The News Daily Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2023 Next update in 10 hours Archives Behind the Lens: Chile's Warm Culture - Discover by Silversea Shared by Silversea discover.silversea.com - What surprised Silversea Expedition filmmaker Ross Vernon McDonald most about Chile was the rich and intriguing culture of this country. No I dont think so. .RespTable th { Enjoy! By maximizing miles and points, cheap deals, sales, backpacking, and couchsurfing Rocky has traveled to 75 countries and still counting. +971 4 299 9227. Daily gratuity charge: US$14.99. Then, we will order a pizza ($3 fee) and a couple of Caesar salads to wherever we are seated. TBO Empowers Travel Advisors to Control Commission. In response, Heald posted a poll asking if cruisers were ready to go digital. The savings for Princess Plus and Princess Premier packages are approximately 54% and 66%, respectively, versus purchasing each amenity individually. } I appreciated the same table as my waiter really spoiled me. Or visit ports in Spain and France as you make your way to North America on a cruise from London by way of Southampton. What Lines Are Doing With Next-Gen Cruise Technology. Princess Cruises Daily Itinerary Daily Itinerary By bdever, February 18 in Princess Cruises Followers 2 1 2 Next Page 1 of 2 bdever 829 March 17, 2014 Culver City #1 Posted February 18. Daily Itinerary. Our team is constantly monitoring the global health environment, so please check this page and our CDC Travel Advisories pagefor ongoing travel health notices and updates. Taste the flavors of the Mediterranean, tour palaces in Russia and float down dazzling fjords in Norway. Look up requirements for your voyage with our CruiseHealth tool. Airlines & Airports, The Top 20 Most Powerful Travel Agencies in 2022 The discount applies to standard fare prices, based on limited availability and controlled capacities for select stateroom categories. The increases follow another hike in crew gratuity and Wi-Fi charges. When booking, customers can reference promo codes N3A, N3B or N3R. Panama Blog, Adventure and Culture in Tahitis Islands Princess Cruises - latest news, breaking stories and comment - The Independent Princess Cruises News San Francisco to welcome cruise ships after 19-month hiatus News Cruise giant Carnival. .oddRow { Yummmmmm! Dates? The cruise line also hiked the price of specialty dining options by up to 25%, with Bistro Sur La Mer costing $39 per person from February 2023 onwards, up from $29. But if youre doing a transatlantic youre going to obviously have lots of Sea days,so your activities will be totally different than probably the current cruise going on. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. What Is the Holland America Daily Program, When and Where? Just . The packages help guests save money, as savings could amount to more than 60% compared to buying each included perk individually. Princess Cruises also offers the Standard Package, the basic cruise fare without any included amenities for passengers not interested in the all-inclusive packages. On a 7-day cruise, you can expect to pay $495.53 per person for the entire cruise. What was the first ship to enter service under the Royal Caribbean banner? The photo package includes unlimited digital photos taken by onboard photographers and up to three prints of guests favorite images. The daily crew appreciation charge is based on stateroom category. .RespTable thead { Royal Caribbean International. AmaWaterways, How Smart Payments Can Help Alleviate Future Travel Chaos By This is the link: Cruise News Recap | Week of November 27, 2022, Cruise News Today December 5, 2022 [VIDEO], announced changes to the Plus and Premier packages, Carnival Guests Tacky Request Leaves a Bad Taste in Our Mouths, Cruise News Recap | Week of February 5, 2023, Philippines Welcomes First International Cruise Ship in Three Years, Pre-Cruise Entertainment Reservations Now Available on Norwegian Cruise Line, https://cruiseradio.net/princess-cruises-hikes-daily-gratuities-wifi/, Interior, oceanview, and balcony cabins: $16 per person (is currently $14.50), Mini Suites and Club Class: $17 per person (is currently $15.50), Suites: $18 per person (is currently $16.50). if you are willing to share a table with others, the availability of being seated goes way up for you. Discover the citys history, wander through its countryside and revel in its unique coastal charm on a cruise from Southampton. Good Advise and link. what is it you would like to know? These new features racks up the savings. The Carnival Corp. veteran is leaving to pursue new opportunities. Viking Cruises. Airports Over National Security Risk, 6 Signs a New Client Might Be a Tire Kicker, What Travel Advisors Should Know About the Great Wolf Lodge, U.S. Passport Renewal Processing Time Now 8 to 11 Weeks, What Travel Advisors Need to Know about the Florida Seller of Travel License, What to Know About Wi-Fi on Each Major Ocean and River Cruise Line, Visitors to the U.K. Will Soon Need to Pay an Application Fee Prior to Travel, Travel Agency Groups Report Record Wave Seasons, Changing Course: How Cruise Lines Prepare for When the Unexpected Happens, Carnival Cruise Line Adds 4th Ship to Galveston, Travel Advisors Find Value in Princess Cruises' Plus/Premier Packages, Natalya Leahy Replaces Josh Leibowitz as President of Seabourn. We are excited to offer great value star studded themed cruises for the third year running. Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter. Many people are glad to help you find the answers you are looking for. There are game shows and events usually held at 8:30 PM in either the Explorers Lounge or Princess Live, too. My cruise is in 18 days and I still do not see anything under JourneyView Activities Timeline. Free expert cruise tips and news from Cruise Hive! .RespTable td:nth-child(1) { Spirit Airlines Spring Break Vacation Packages Are Up gallery icon Home Of The Real Cruise People | Book Your 2023 & 2024 Deals Today | Cruise.co.uk Search cruises Deals Cruise & stay Destinations Discover cruising My Booking Where to? With Princess Cruises, everything is considered and you can truly take the time from daily life to relax and forget your cares upon the waves. Watch for activities that are really sales talks. These bargains on cruises setting sail soon start as low as $99 for a three-day Australian interior voyage, $139 for a three-day California coast cruise, $299 for a five-day Alaska sailing and many more. What Is Royal Caribbean's Cruise Compass? The events such as crafting, lessons, classes, lectures are rarely scheduled during the height of the dinner hours .. 5:30 to 7:30. if by chance, you purchase the premium package with your booking, you will have seats reserved for you in the theater if you arrive at least. This is a rarity among cruise lines these days, and it's a nice mid-afternoon treat for a sea day, or if you decide to head back to the ship early from port. A $14.50 cruise gratuity is charged for guests (including children) staying in all other staterooms. .RespTable td:before { More time for you. Cruise lines such as Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines and P&O Australia do not apply gratuities on ships leaving Australia. Monthly Newsletter; Subscribe to Email Deals. I'm not saying what you want is without merit. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185344/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275847/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3521164/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Princess daily Newsletter for Hawaii. They seated me promptly every night on a bench type seat, which is usually where solo travelers are seated. vertical-align: top; Princess announced Thursday that the line is offering 40 percent off of select 2023-2024 voyages with a variety of destinations spanning the globe, available for booking now through May 2. Many will post the patters and dinner menus, etc. Hello all, we are frequent cruisers but new to Princess. Last week, Princess also announced changes to the Plus and Premier packages, rolling out on voyages starting February 20th. Unlimited premium crafted desserts, juices per cruise. On Princess Cruises, the crew appreciation will cost more for voyages departing after February 20, 2023. We did get a window seat every time when we were in the club class mini suites, without even requesting one. If seeing the northern lights, also known as the aurora borealis, is on your travel list, you've probably already . Where can I find it? And it does seem to help if you look on the roll call or if there is a live from thread from the previous cruise. The Princess Patter is Princess Cruises ' daily onboard newsletter. MasterAdvisor 67: How to Convert Land Clients into Cruise Clients, 2005 - 2023 Travel Market Report, an American Marketing Group Inc. Company All Rights Reserved | 243 South Street, Oyster Bay, NY, 11771 USA | Telephone (516) 730-3097| Terms and Conditions, Despite Reports, U.S. State Department Has Not Issued a New Mexico Travel Advisory, FAA Closes Three U.S. American Queen Voyages Treat them like Loyalty Ice bars, rooftop tours, meatballs and more use our handy city guide to get a fresh view of Swedens brilliant capital. You may also find options to suit you among Princess significantly discounted Drop & Go last-minute cruise deals. Finger sandwiches, cookies, biscuits and cakes are served by white-gloved waiters. One thing to be aware of though, is that not every suite has a balcony. Read about storied attractions, charming history, diverse cultures and preparation advice for cruising Europe. Travel through time as you sail to Canada and New England on a cruise from Southampton. I never worry about trying to organize all the ship activities and time schedules before I board. The package includes the cost of your hotel stay, transportation, luggage handling and the services of the representative. You can keep up with her on Instagram at @IAmSarahJaneB. The new enhanced Princess Premier can equate to $257 of value each day for just $80 a 69% savings. Welcome to ourCruise Updatespage, where you can find the latest updates, including information regarding recent world health events surrounding COVID-19 and the impact to Princess voyages. Attire: We suggest dressing in layers as temperatures fluctuate throughout the year and even throughout the day. The Love Boat. Princess Cruises has recently introduced upgrades to its all-inclusive packages, Princess Premier and Princess Plus, to provide guests with more value for their money. Discover what makes our fleet so unique. Every night, passengers on each ship receive the next day's newsletter in their cabins.These newsletters outline everything that is happening on the cruise each day. From the Blue Lagoon in Iceland to the black-sand beaches in Greece, discover the worlds wonders on a cruise from Southampton. Maybe I can bring a pillow from my cabin to accommodate my back? 2022 has been a year of major accomplishments for the Port of Galveston. Combine your love of food and travel and sail to the heart of Europes food scene on a Spain and France Culinary Stars cruise*. Changing a dinner reservation to suit your needs should be much easier now than in the past. 0. Updated. Princess Cruises Premier Beverage Package includes all wine by the glass, beer, spirits, and cocktails up to $12 per drink. position: absolute; Date Port Arrival Time Departure Time; Apr 27, 2024. Alexei Zavrachayev / Getty. Laurie Baratti From world-class entertainment to relaxing activities and award-winning dining, Princess Cruise holidays are a class apart.
Knox County, Ohio Obituaries, Motorcycle Accident Los Angeles Today, Methodist Richardson Cafeteria Menu, Wash And Spin Light Blinking On Speed Queen Washer, Articles P