In a YouTube video uploaded by writer G3 San Diego, KC revealed that she was already in a relationship with Piolo before the announcement was made on television. Rumors linking the former lovers have been circulating for months now. Boy Abunda 'extremely disappointed' with Liza Soberano's 'life update', Kapuso host Boy Abunda expressed hisdisappointment overLiza Soberanos life update., Kris Bernal, husband Perry Choi announce pregnancy with movie posters. Their breakup was a subject of headlines when KC had a tell-all in The Buzz. Mag-isa ka lang?. Singer Billie Eilish has admitted to taking out all the social media applications she had on her phone and isn't regretting New pairing alert: Joshua Garcia, Andrea Brillantes tease #JoshDrea collaboration. Hayagang ding sinabi ni KC na open na ulit siya for dating. 10 Filipino curse words you hear all the time, Jake Ejercito, di raw pahuhuli kung pagdating sa pagpapakita ng pagmamahal sa anak ang pag-uusapan, Dimples Romana nag-agree na swerte si Coco Martin kay Julia Montes, Anne Curtis, hiling ay dasal mula sa madlang pipol sa pagsabak niya sa marathon: Pray for me guys, Paolo Contis, ibinahaging nahuli ang ex noon pero ambilis nagpalusot: "Nag-alibi sa picture, ayun nalaos", Ogie Diaz, nagpaliwanag ukol sa komisyon niya noon kina Liza Soberano, Vice Ganda, Ria Atayde, may appreciation post para kay Maine Mendoza sa birthday nito. BAR Exam Result November 2022 Topnotchers, BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (R-Z), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (H-Q), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (A-G), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Secondary), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Elementary), LET RESULT OCTOBER 2022 Expected to be Released Today (December 16), FOE RESULTS 2022 Fire Officer Exam Results October 2022 JUST RELEASED, Fire Officer Exam FOE Results October 2022 Release Date, Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (M-R), Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (G-L), Aeronautical Engineering Board Exam Result, Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering Board Exam Result, Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam Result, Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Board Exam Result, Unihertz Luna Full Specifications, Features, Price In Philippines, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Price In Philippines, Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Price In Philippines, Philippines 4th In Worlds Highest Number Of Online Threats, As Of 2019, Google To Level Up On Their Fight Against Deepfakes, Facebook Collaborates With Microsoft To Spot Deepfake Videos, Facebook Fixes Flaw In Messenger Kids Allowing To Chat With Strangers, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, February 24, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Appeal Letter Sample For Financial Assistance, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Customers Request, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Salary Increase Request, Sample Application Letter For Teacher without Experience, Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduate, Recommendation Letter vs Endorsement Letter: Their Differences, Endorsement Letter Sample (with Guide and Tips), Sample Application Letter for Scholarship Grant, speculated that they were together in Batangas, KC clearly said that she and Piolo did not get back together, Catriona Gray Promoting OTOP Advocacy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Walang Matigas Na Tinapay Sa Mainit Na Kape Kahulugan, Konsepto Ng Isang Bansa Ano Ang Konsepto Ng Bansa? According to the Kapamilya actress, only having just moved on from her breakup with Pascual, she has communicated to Plassart her preference to take "things one step at a time." So Im, like, I want to be able to know more about myself. Actress KC Concepcion refused to answer questions from netizens regarding the topic of "wedding". Piolo Pascual open to working with ex-girlfriend KC Concepcion. Former couple Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion were reunited onstage during the 2015 ABS-CBN Christmas Special at the Araneta Coliseum. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un urged government officials to make sure the country meets its grain production goals "without With Greater China (Macau, Hong Kong and the Mainland), Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines represented in the EASL Champions Week now on its second day of hostilities here, the eight referees assigned by FIBAr, Beermen, Tropang Giga Japan-bound for EASL stint. FB Scoop: Gab Chee Kee Moved to Regular Room, Figh. 'Yun pala 'yon, she said. "So its important that Im able to train for both sports para hindi ka ma-injure. Sign up now! "And I still wanna be able to cover more countries. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Pagkatapos ng concert nila sa Chicago, PJ went to LV with his family and KC went straight to LA with Yeng. Staff Report September 2, 2020. Just like any other breakup, you cannot be bestfriends with an ex. "I couldn't [get back to normal] at the time and I wanted to let go all of it -- all of the pretense," Concepcion told lifestyle magazine Mega in its September 2012 issue. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. When sweethearts Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion appear in public events, people are in for a rare treat. I think that in any relationship, you really have faith in it and you go into it not thinking that you want to end it. Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news. So, yun po.. "May mga hinahanap ako na napaka-basic lang na hanapin ng isang babae sa isang boyfriend, sa isang lalaki. Obviously, the former couple still has many fans who are anticipating a reconnection between them. (See: KC Concepcion Kiss Photo With Pierre Plassart Receives Comments) She said that there was a break-up before the announcement so she did not know they were still together during that time. PIOLO PASCUAL AND KC CONCEPCION ENGAGEMENT RING IPINAKITA NA! Baka may lakad, e. So, Mommy ko, gusto magka-apo, baka kay Inigo na lang muna!" Alam ba niya? I feel young. I regret that we had to end. ", UAAP: UST's Alessandrini shows 'big heart in win vs. NU, 'Childhood, family': Nadine Lustre gets personal in first vlog, Marcos Jr.: PH, Malaysian foreign ministries to discuss Sabah, USTs Regina Jurado on NU: Inisip ko na beatable sila, MPL S11: Bren sweeps RSG, cruises to 4th straight win, UAAP: Fernandez propels UST to 1-0 win over La Salle, 'Person of interest' sa Salilig slay sumuko sa NBI, Local, national officials condemn Degamo slay, Negros Oriental Governor patay sa pamamaril, P5 milyong pabuya para madakip ang mastermind sa Degamo slay ikinasa, MMDA may abiso para sa mga lalabas habang tigil-pasada, PBA: NorthPort surges past ROS to stay in QF hunt, San Miguel bows out of EASL after huge loss to Anyang, Still overworked, underpaid: Teachers seek reforms anew, More than 40 Chinese ships spotted near Pag-asa Island, PBA: Converge denounces 'mauling' of Ebona. Despite this fact, many fans of the actress are still hoping that she and ex-boyfriend hunk actor Piolo Pascual will get back together. Pascual and Concepcion have known each other for almost eight years now. Because it was also publicly announced nung naging kami. AboutCareersPrivacyTermsContact UsAdvertise With Us, Entertainment,Top Stories,Piolo Pascual,KC Concepcion,yahoo. (I hope it ends in a wedding. 1 It seems like all is finally well between ex-lovers Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion.After their highly-publicized breakup in 2011, the two finally spent some quality time together along with their ASAP co-stars in London.Erik Santos posted a selfie with the former couple and used "#lahatngsugatnaghihilom" as a hashtag. In the book, Mark admits that he became intimate with a "male friend," but he left out his name. Enjoyed reading our story? "Sa mga pag-uusap naman namin, I really made it clear na good yung intentions ko, and it's just that we don't wanna make it public," says Piolo. Copyright 2023. Narito ang tala ng lahat ng mga bansa, Ashley Ortega Confirms Breakup with Mayor Mark Alcala, John Matthew Salilig Laid to his Final Rest, Family Cries for Justice, LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/55 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/42 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 3D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 2D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES HEARING Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023. All Rights Reserved. Narito ang tala ng lahat ng mga bansa, Ashley Ortega Confirms Breakup with Mayor Mark Alcala, John Matthew Salilig Laid to his Final Rest, Family Cries for Justice, LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/55 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/42 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 3D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 2D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES HEARING Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023. Luis Manzano, Billy Crawford To Lead Noontime Show on TV5? http://filipinocultured.blogspot.com/Thanks. Sep 1, 2020 at 11:15pm PDT. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae7ca2d9950e317fced0aab7250b038a" );document.getElementById("hdd3a360bd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); BREAKING NEWS: Joma Sison, CPP Founder Passes Away at 83, Davao de Oro Governor Jayvee Uy Positive for COVID-19, SM Supermalls is set to open VAXCertPH booths nationwide, Kiko Pangilinan No Regrets In 2022 Elections Despite Loss, Ping Lacson Blind Item about Celebrity in Congress w/ P3 Billion Budget, Tito Sotto Shares What PBBM Asked Him After Inauguration, Raffy Tulfo Wants Free Tuition For Law Students, #FloritaPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. According to reports, Piolo and KC have been . This site uses cookies. Their relationship was in the public eye from start to end. Based on the first week numbers of the newly premiered action-adventure show "Mga Lihim ni Urduja," it has managed to pique Arjo Atayde pens sweet birthday message for Maine Mendoza. ", PIOLO'S FORMAL COURTSHIP. Actress KC Concepcion puts rumors to rest about her and former flame Piolo Pascual. KC's interview came after rumors spread last week that she and Piolo are back together and even did a movie together while in lockdown in separate properties in Batangas. The actress was asked about her relationship with her ex-boyfriend. The good persona leads to gaining trust, loyalty, and other positive behavior. In an interview with Toni Gonzaga. Her sister, Catherine "Cathy" Gonzaga, professionally known as Alex Gonzaga, is also an actress, comedian, television host and . bilang magulang lang kasi masakit yung hindi ka nasabihan ng anak mo sa wedding nya. He knows that I will always be watching him from afar, she said. Boy Abunda 'extremely disappointed' with Liza Soberano's 'life update', Kapuso host Boy Abunda expressed hisdisappointment overLiza Soberanos life update., Kris Bernal, husband Perry Choi announce pregnancy with movie posters. It is because the actress has been staying at The Farm at San Benito in Batangas. ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW . By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. However, she said in an interview with writer G3 Santiago, "I regret that we had to end. I was in Italy. 2:24. MANILA, Philippines - Not a few were left wondering why actress-host KC Concepcion went on national television to publicly confess her break-up with her then-boyfriend Piolo Pascual. . Several netizens took notice of her beauty and she gladly said thank you to them. Heart Evangelista's seventh wedding anniversary post for Chiz Escudero vanishes. () Fans, apparently, are still expecting that they will get back together, especially that they are both single until now. The book is not just an ordinary tale of the 34-year-old performer's life. We Dont Live in that World Yet, Fossil announces next generation of wearables the first powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ Platform, Dont look down: Vietnam glass-bottomed bridge targets thrill-seekers. However, the young actress pointed out that the Megastar is quite busy with other commitments. " When in Manila So how are she and Pascual now? I just wanna be honest and share my life in a way thats as you know, as authentic as possible, she added. MANILA, Philippines - Piolo Pascual on Wednesday dispelled the rumor of wedding plans he has with girlfriend KC Concepcion this year. Insta Scoop. SA MGA FANS nina Piolo Pascual at KC Concepcion, gusto nyo ba na magkaroon ng second chance ang dati nilang pagmamahalan?. Former Congressman Romy Jalosjos is reportedly seeking to take control of Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) from 'Hindi ka Pilipino! A friend of actress KC Concepcion revealed something about the current status of her love life. MANILA, Philippines On February 7, netizens went gaga when excerpts leaked from the upcoming tell-all book by singer-actor Mark Bautista. KC received a surprise from Apl.de.ap last month and this fueled dating rumors again. Dont wastewhat can be in the long term for something that is so short term.. Almost a decade after her controversial breakup with actor Piolo Pascual, KC Concepcion opens her heart anewto discuss why it had to end thewayitdid. BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. She, however, said that she and Piolo is in good terms now and even had a quality time in London when they did a special for Sunday variety show "ASAP.". Judy Ann Santos, Piolo Pascual; When Miguel (Piolo Pascual) gets petitioned by his father to the States, he thought that his dad intended to make up for all the lost time between them. She shared a photo taken while she was preparing for the wedding. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Rumors linking the former lovers have been circulating for months now. "And Ive been enjoying my freedom, na nakakabiyahe ako at my own pace.. I cannot act on set. "Kung ano pa ang puwede kong gawin sa buhay ko, sa industriya, sa mga endorsements ko. Some fans even speculated that they were together in Batangas. 2023 Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. 2023 Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. All Rights Reserved. Julia Barretto Reveals She Wants To Portray A Mistress Role, Study Reveals Concerns About Masks With Valves And Face Shields, Maine Mendoza Receives Birthday Messages From Arjo & Ria Atayde, Eat Bulaga Issue: Kempee De Leon Speaks About This, Bea Alonzo Reveals She and Dom Muntik Mag-break, S Kitchen Sheraton Hotel Manilas Generous Buffet, Woman Airs Dismay Over Tote Bag She Bought Online, Vlogger Liam Lerio After Meetup w/ Whamos Cruz: Kala niya ordinaryong tao lang ako, Xian Lim & Ashley Ortega Rumored Secret Rendezvous, Actor Reacts, Anu-Ano Ang Mga Bansa sa Mundo? JB, KC Concepcion to body-shaming basher: I am my own fitspiration, KC Concepcion excites fans with possible comeback after signing with Cornerstone, Fans of KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual go giddy over a poem, wish for the ex-couples reconciliation, Moschino: say the name and its almost impossible not to conjure up images of flamboyant excess, unbridled creativity, and an unapologetic embrace of, The baseline thing I want people to feel is happy! PIOLO PASCUAL at KC CONCEPCION, 3 months nang mag-on! (Interview) - YouTube http://filipinocultured.blogspot.com/Thanks to Noel Orsal for the scoop! That was back in 2018. I plan a training program. One @conconlebeco is hoping that the ex-couple would be back in each others loving arms, saying, @itskcconcepcion sana matuloy na kayo Papa P para makita [mo na] ang hinahanap mo maging masaya ka na i love you KC. (I hope you end up with Papa P so that you will find your happiness. 3 in the Following Areas (August 23, 2022), #KardingPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. So thats the reason why it has to be publicly announced. It was said that Piolo also had a rest house in the said province. Piolo Pascual Reunites With KC Concepcion Onstage. In her controversial interview confirming the breakup, the actress-host preferred to keep vague the reason behind their split. 1.3m Followers, 947 Following, 1,131 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Piolo Jose Pascual (@piolo_pascual) Please like and follow/subscribe:Philnews.ph FB PageViral FactsPhilnews YouTube Channel. When KC was spotted with Moi Marcampo, the personal assistant of Piolo, the rumors about the ex-couple took a higher notch. In an interview with ABS-CBN News during the red carpet event of the 9th Star Magic Ball on Saturday, Pascual said their picture "is not even long overdue." Kasi no one was saying we were not together anymore and there were all these endorsements lined up for us I didnt know how else to kind of like let the brands know na this is very hard for me because I cant pretend. "And just really focus on things para hindi kalat.. Former Congressman Romy Jalosjos is reportedly seeking to take control of Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) from 'Hindi ka Pilipino! In a previous interview with PEP, the matinee idol also admitted that he has been courting KC for some time now. Concepcion posted the verse under the hashtag "The KC Diaries." He asked if we could talk and without saying too much, we were able to talk a little bit, she shared. BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. However, amid the pandemic, her name was once again linked to her former boyfriend Piolo Pascual. Some juicy details about his private life are hinted to be dished out in his book titled "Beyond the Mark" which the actor swears he personally wrote. Heart said she knows someone who could do installment terms for jewelry. But Concepcion admitted that even before she got to work with "Papa P," she remembered saying something about the actor to director Joyce Bernal. Before answering, KC looked at Piolo and asked if she could share it with the public. Yan din ang tingin ko. Sana tlaga kyo na uli. The champions and runners-up of the PBA Philippine Cup, SMB and TNT will go up against teams from Japan, Korea, and Greater China in the regional tiff. Alex and Papa P, as what they are fondly called in the entertainment industry, worked together in the Kapamilya defunct series Since I Found You with Arce Munoz and Empoy Marquez. While the sources were mum on the mystery man's identity, they hinted that he might also be a celebrity. 0. Be the first to get hottest news from our Editor-in-Chief, Check your email and confirm your subscription. Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion's (very public) break up may have happened nearly 10 years ago, but people still apparently care about what may or may not be going on between the former. Let it just . For the longest time, KC has been saying that she prefers to do a movie with her mom first. Ewan ko kung totoo yun, pero yun yung press release niya," KC said. Extreme dislike is equal to hating.In any case if this is over her "uber-photoshopped self-image" (sic) then that means you feel the same towards all celebrities. Personal life. 'Mga Lihim ni Urduja' makes presence known in first week airing. MANILA, Philippines Singer-actress KC Concepcion revealed that ex-boyfriend Piolo Pascual topped her list of leading men who made an impact in her life. Disagreeable Behavior. For me, Palawan, you know. Based on the article, with this statement of KC Concepcion, she appeared to be addressing the rumors linking her romantically to Piolo Pascual. Play the hand you were dealt, like it's the hand you wanted. I think that in any relationship, you really have faith in it and you go into it not thinking that you want to end it. ), One @cheeel523 asked, para ba kay papa P yang lyrics na yan? Ito 'yong mga bagay na hindi natin dapat pinangungunahan. You tell me that, I know I did my job well, Lilianna Manahan, This year, nail designs are proving to be the ultimate way to show off your own personal style. 2. Hope youre together again. The 35-year-old actress has been sharing bits and pieces of her love life in the past. Will Mark personally come out in the open to shed light on his revelations? Most of those who commented felt it was Pascual whom Concepcion was addressing to, while those who were unsure still hoped for their reconciliation. The actors revealed that they are set to collaborate on a project earlier this week. Madami you know we all go through things in life. Sabi ko, 'Paano mo nalaman kung ano yung perfume ko?' I dont know whats gonna happen, pero Im not ready to be a family man. And in October 2010, Pascual confirmed that he and Concepcion were together. Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in the Philippines, Whamos Cruz gives cash to his mother after seeing her expenses, Whamos gives iPhone to Antonette's mom after caring for Baby Meteor, Kris Bernal, ipinasilip na ang kanyang baby bump; nagpa-picture ng bongga, Glimpses of Maine Mendozas star-studded birthday party go viral, Vice Gandas stunning photos as he enters birth month wow netizens, Markus Paterson, nagbahagi ng kanyang taos-pusong pagbati sa ina ni Janella Salvador, Solenn Heussaff claps back at netizens who accused her of being "insensitive" in latest urban poor post, Jairus Aquino finally breaks his silence about engagement of Makisig Morales, You will be surprised!
Swig Secret Menu, Rectory Lane Loughton Blood Test, City Of Chicago :: Administrative Hearings, Articles P