The restaurant is clean both inside and outside. The night was successful, and my tips were a great reward! What can you tell us about Panda Express? Terminations and corrective discipline measures can be very difficult to do but, with experience, they do get more comfortable. I had already learned how to work well with others, so I just applied those same principles to leading a team.. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist . Test. Terms in this set (34) Pandas Mission. I took charge for two weeks, and the experience was quite positive! View distance . Created by. Orlando, FL. You're right - communication is key to being a successful leader. You can strengthen your response by providing a specific example of how you've handled stress well in the past, or telling about a time when increased pressure actually helped you work more productively. 11 no rodents If you are willing to stay in the restaurant business then you will sound like a good fit for Panda Express. If you know of any industry-specific certifications required of you, be sure to address those in the discussion. Panda Express- Shift Leader. In total, I took 12 vacation days out of my 15 allotted days. marvelousbodine4097. Great answer! When it comes to complex problem solving, decisions are not always readily reached. Working in a fast-paced environment can be challenging, but it also provides opportunities to learn and grow. 5.delete inactive codes ", "I have open availability but would prefer somewhat of a set schedule so I can work my schooling into a routine.". Do you ask probing questions or ask others for insight into what happened? Use the following interjections with commas or 95 terms. ", "I appreciate that Panda Express encourages continued education and training. Can you tell us about your previous work experience? 1 all food is cooked 165+ Panda Express Shift Leaders work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment. I am good at explaining how things work. ", Setbacks happen to everyone. On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in communication? As far as callouts, I called out one day due to an injury outside of work.". You will gain hands on experience in cooking and preparing Panda favorites for our guests. - What do you see as the most significant change in this industry over the past three years? What do you enjoy about the culture, and how does it align with what you are seeking? When answering this question, it can be helpful to include information that shows your leadership skills or other qualities that relate to the position. Dec 21, 2021 Post Date. Not only that, but the menu prices are very competitive.". raphaelamadeus. You can enhance your response by also talking about how cleanliness protects not only customers but also employees, which helps ensure appropriate staffing levels. (1) Katrina wrote her cellular phone service provider a letter. As the restaurant industry continues to evolve, Panda Express Shift Leaders must stay up-to-date with the latest technology and digital transformation trends. I can see where you're going with this response! TYPE. Medical and Dental Insurance I guided new employees through the onboarding process as well as continued advanced training.". I would be thrilled to build a lucrative career with Panda Express. Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE) This position is responsible for possessing a thorough knowledge of Gila River Gaming Internal Controls, policies, procedures . Ultimately, a top shift leader should be . 2 Pesticides Next, review the company website, watch videos and read articles and press releases to see if any of those questions can be answered through those resources. ", "It depends on the situation. Consider demonstrating your knowledge of the industry and the company's offerings by naming 1-2 of the company's primary competitors and sharing more specifically what makes Panda Express a standout dining choice. Test. This is what makes your interview answer uniquely yours. 2,908 Shift Leader Jobs in Avon, IN hiring now with salary from $23,000 to $38,000 hiring now. Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. For example, when I was a server at a restaurant we did not have a particular dessert in the restaurant. 53 terms. Do you rely on past experiences? General Manager 06/2011 to Present Panda Express - Clinton , ut. As a Shift Lead, you gain a diverse range of skills to develop yourself and others. Panda was founded in 1983 in Glendale, California Panda Express is the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. Have a question or concern? It's also important for you to share about a time when your ability to follow directions and listen to leaders helped your team achieve success. In my last position, I was responsible for operating the cash register, which is similar to the POS system used at Panda Express. My vehicle is only 3 years old and still under warranty.". ", "State and federal laws require companies to produce schedules for employees in advance. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. Help make it more accurate by, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, average salary for a Shift Leader is $32,888 per year in United States, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Shift Leader: As a Shift Lead for our team, you will have the opportunity to embrace a . Finally, share the Result and how you contributed to the successful outcome.". Other quick decisions could be if you are asked to take on a new responsibility and are only given five minutes to decide if it's something you are prepared to take on. Associate discounts for many brands "Just last month I was asked to lead our day shift employees when my boss was away on sick leave. 2. doors are locked during closed hours * Within the range, individual pay is determined using various factors, including work location and experience. Flashcards. As a shift leader, you may be responsible for managing the restaurants inventory. (7) In addition, when I make calls outside this area, the likelihood of the call being dropped is very high. Are Lomov and Natalia equally responsible for their arguments, or is one character more to blame? 1092-COVELL & HWY 113 PX, Davis, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, 2017 Panda Restaurant Group. 58 terms. It can show teamwork, but it may not be the most honest thing to do. 5007 Total Views. You can also share how training helps others succeed by sharpening existing skills, providing new skills, or enabling them to utilize new tools or strategies. Answer dates might appear two to three weeks before they were published. This would be a great opportunity to use the STAR method. ", "Here are some sample questions: - When would you like to have this position filled? "I am very concerned about cleanliness as it has everything to do with first impressions, and also the health of your customers. It takes practice, experience, and confidence to learn what sorts of decisions yield the best results. 3/6/2022. What do you like best about working here? Upgrade to remove ads. If I could grow with your company, I would like to see it turn into a management role that includes a component of human resources. It sounds like this is a strong example that you can leverage better to illustrate your training expertise. Then pivot to balance that example by talking to the interviewer about scenarios when you feel it would be inappropriate to protect a coworker by taking the fall for actions such as stealing, misuse of equipment, etc. Consider taking it a step further to talk about the value you see in using social media to connect with customers, communicate about promotional items, etc. If it's a difficult customer who shook me up, I will take a breather outside for a moment. Example: Ive worked as a server for five years now, so Im familiar with many types of kitchen equipment. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a . What would you do if a team member was not performing well? Great Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity. Panda Shift Lead. Luckily, I had an umbrella, so I walked him to his car, sheltering him from the rain. Luckily the restaurant next door had it and I was able to get it for the customer. ", "I am happy to take any food safety courses that you recommend. | Privacy Policy, Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team (2036), Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. participates in E-Verify. You're wanted here: We offer our team members:** If you have no experience operating kitchen equipment, explain what type of equipment youve operated and how its similar to the equipment used at Panda Express. My boss put me into a server role with very little training. Pleasant, IN. Should I end up on these social platforms, I will be sure to follow Panda Express. As a Shift Lead for our team, you will have the opportunity to embrace a central role in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. Panda Express is an American fast food restaurant chain that serves American Chinese cuisine.With over 2,200 locations, it is the largest Asian-segment restaurant chain in the United States, where it was founded, and is mainly located in North America and Asia (in addition to other countries and territories). To bring our 2020 vision alive & in action. When can the manager rely on you to be there? How would you deal with a difficult customer? "For the most part, my company abides by all labor regulations. As a shift leader, you may be responsible for scheduling employees and ensuring that the restaurant has enough staff to operate efficiently. Talk to the interviewer about the extent of your experience with terminations and discipline. What would your previous boss say about you? Panda Express shift leader; Activity. Great job by the management team and employees- This is the kind of experience you dream of getting instead of the forced smiles and eyes rolling. You've answered well! I love to see others succeed and help them do so. "I have researched Panda Express and read a lot about your company culture and customer service philosophy. "I have taken Food Safety Level I, II and III. If you have experience leading a team, describe what made you successful in that role. Paid Training to prepare you for success If I could further my education in any way, I would choose to take courses in leadership and management. You've used a strong example with a positive outcome. While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. ", "A setback is always disappointing, but it also creates a learning opportunity. This estimate is based upon 31 Panda Express Shift Leader salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. This is another great chance to make your answer more impactful and unique to you by sharing an example of a time when you took responsibility for your team's failure in an effort to resolve a customer issue. Shift Leader (FT) - Panda Express - DFW Airport. Prefer some Operations experience, Food Safety: I am more impactful and even more creative when I have little time to do much besides jump in and take charge. ( customer service, clean store, food quality, associate growth . It can also help you identify employees who may be ready for a promotion. Full-Time. 2123-Veterans Pkwy & Bass Pro Dr PX, Clarksville, INDIANA, UNITED STATES (. This illustrates your ability to transform stress into action, successfully turning a negative into a positive, to accomplish your goal. . Learn. - What is your favorite part about working here? Talk to the interviewer about your ability to control pressure in the workplace. Starting with my first job at Burger King in 1987. We are looking for a Shift Leader to oversee operations and workers during scheduled shifts. Our Panda Shift Leader associates are important leaders of our team and are responsible for bringing Pandas mission alive in our restaurants by supporting management in creating food with passion, service with heart and ambiance with pride. Full-Time. My vehicle is in great condition, and I am comfortable with the amount of travel required to get to Panda Express every day. How to Answer: Why Do You Want to Work Here? Shift Leader Panda Express. "Thank you for asking - I do have a few questions. In my previous position, I was responsible for counting out change at the register and balancing our daily sales. The Panda Way. Good job! On-Going Career & Leadership Development Full-time. Share that you have the means to get to work consistently and on time. To be considered for the position of Shift Leader at Panda Express, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent. While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. That's so great to hear! ", "I take public transit; however, I find it to be very reliable. (11) As a result of my difficulty, I would like the termination fee waived and want to receive a partial refund on the bills I have paid. Is the overall food/ingredient quality better than their top competitors? Next match the skills required for the job to your own skillset. I am good at listening and following directions, but I am also great with people and working as a team to solve problems. Workspace is restricted and employees are generally expected to remain standing for long periods of time. ", "I have always taken pride in the fact that I am responsible and trustworthy. Jayjay463 PLUS. ", "I would say about a 9. Be recognized as a world leader in people development to become loved by our guest. Come to us in your pursuit of success. What can I do in order to get up to speed quickly? Some high school POSTED. amir_sykes7. Jersey City, NJ. A Panda Express Shift Leader typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include: The salary for a Shift Leader at Panda Express is determined by a variety of factors, including the location of the restaurant, the size of the restaurant, the number of shifts worked, and the individuals experience and qualifications. Learn. The biggest success factor I believe is communication. ", "This too depends on the situation. I am looking forward to apply these skills and my . - Is this a replacement search or a newly created role? The Language of Composition: Reading, Writing, Rhetoric 2nd Edition Lawrence Scanlon, Renee H. Shea, Robin Dissin Aufses. Its important for employers to know that youre comfortable with this aspect of the job because it can be a large part of what you do as a shift leader. Consider providing more information, such as how many new employees you onboarded and the kinds of advanced training you provided. At that company, we are well aware of FDA rules and regulations and I wanted to ensure that we were not in violation of any laws.". Learn. - What is the company's primary goal for this position in the next 12 months? Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A part of being a diligent employee is to ensure that you are always on time and present when expected. Explain your answer. ", "I want to work for Panda Express first because you have a well-known reputation for strong management, growth opportunities, and fair pay. Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicants own expense. 5 hand sink reaches 110 in 1 min, 3 comp. This is a good starting place. 3538 Total Views Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts Our Panda Shift Leader associates are important leaders of our team and are responsible for bringing Pandas mission alive in our restaurants . There was never a discrepancy. I have taken some health and safety related courses and am confident that you will be more than satisfied with my standard when it comes to cleanliness. 7 sewage isnt clogged or backed up Why do you want to work at Panda Express? This meant that I needed to multitask between taking orders, delivering food and checking on customers. Honesty and integrity are valued by all employers. If there is a reason you believe you require an accommodation, please reach out to Human Resources. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Before an interview, you should always thoroughly research the company's online presence and, if possible, follow them on social media. ", "I am not involved with social media; however, I can only imagine that your posts are fun and mouthwatering. Food Safety: Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant's own expense. (9) I am upset. If this is your first job tell them that you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. After you do your research on the company, write down some questions that came up for you. You will gain valuable skills managing store operations and leading the team during the shift.
The Pointe Nassau Bahamas Careers, Articles P