Nikita Dragun before and after transformation is completely amazing, and her story is inspirational for other boys or girls that are having internal struggles about their real identities. u will see everything and i mean EVERYTHING. He acknowledged that his association with Nikita helped his career but asserted that he didnt ask for any of it. Nikita Dragun in a Teen Titans costume at Heidi Klums 2022 Halloween Party at Cathedrale at Moxy Hotel on October 31, 2022, in New York City (Credit: BauerGriffin / INSTARimages / Cover Images). Trans rights r human rights! She has boosted the confidence levels of Trans people. According to a YouTube upload, the chest augmentation required an additional procedure to correct a problem with her brea*t tissue. Nikita, 26, opened up about her journey on Instagram recently and revealed she is proud of how far she has come. Nikita Dragun's journey is more than just plastic surgery. In February 2021, Nikita was again accused of blackfishing after posting a photo promoting a face powder from Dragun Cosmetics. Im a person. I knew I was different and there were certain things I couldnt show or Id be bullied or teased,she said. As a transgender social media influencer, Nikita Dragun has a lot of popularity from her fans. Then she gradually transitioned to become a woman. Dragun responded by posting a video pleading with people to stop spreading trans hate. See The Singer's Before, Did Lace Morris From Bachelor in Paradise Have Plastic, How Did Nikita Dragun Become So Famous? Msg & data rates may apply. Family, Partner, Biography, Dana Linn Bailey Workout Routine, Diet Plan, Exercise, Body Measurements, Who is Adam Scott? Never been this happy to live my life to the fullest VISIBLE and PROUD. Luckily, Nikitas family has been very supportive of her from the beginning. Nikita admitted she had a plastic surgery addiction in 2018. Trans women are women. On 31st May 2021, she posted a throwback photo of her alongside her dad next to a recent photo of the pair. And people lose their lives, or even worse, they take their own lives because experiencing things like this just breaks my heart and my entire world. Nikita Dragun formerly Nicholas was born as a boy to her parents on January 31st, 1996. "Imagine getting asked every single day if u 'cut it off,' 'what do u have,' or 'did u get the surgery,'" she wrote on Instagram. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. U will see everything and I mean EVERYTHING.. Dragun, who is a transgender woman, creates content on. She has shared every little change that happened to her body. Aside from being a popular beauty influencer, a makeup artist, a model, and a businesswoman, Nikita is also regarded as a role model in the LGBTQ community. "I am addicted to plastic surgery," she told her subscribers in the 25-minute video. I would get paid $10 or $20, and I was so excited! Sabrina Carpenter Presents K-Pop Twice With Breakthrough Award in Racy Mini Dress Amidst Shawn Mendes Dating Rumors, The Cast of Creed III: What 7 Actors Look Like in Real Life, Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega Steal the Show at SAG Awards With Hilarious Deadpan Presentation, Next in Fashion Season 2 Cast: Gigi Hadid Promotes Netflix Show in 5 Stunning Outfits, Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo With Mini-Me Daughter Birdie Mae on Instagram. She said: I wish I could tell myself that all those qualities about myself that I knew instantly, even as a kid, and that I knew I had to hide and I hid them for most of my life that those qualities would push me forward in life.. How to Use TradingView Charting Tools for Free? Dragun's metamorphosis has been meticulously recorded in his YouTube videos. Nikita Dragun | Before and After Transformations | Trans YouTuber Plastic Surgery TransformationSUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/2z9TmzZJOIN AS A MEMBER: https://bit.ly/2MgeEDCSupport The Channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mccruddenBefore They Were Famous: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXOk6VWlb9y1-wdnNbi_pqxS5EUG7_vYhThe Rich Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFCjR1AMdw\u0026list=PLXOk6VWlb9y3qLB5-gXZjnbYEsFSSIqVZToday's Before and After Transformation video is on Nikita Dragun, a popular transgender beauty guru and YouTuber who through various plastic surgery procedures has transformed from male to female. Without a doubt, if there is a person who can pull this off, then it is Nikita Dragun. They made everyone think that they were dating. Its definitely growing, Dragun said of inclusivity in the beauty industry in her interview with Glossy. I love you so much papa dragun.. Her mom worried that societal expectations would affect Nikita during her transformation. She thinks that being a woman is great as it takes a lot of courage to live in this society as a woman. Nikita documented her facial feminization surgery in 2016 when she was 19. Dragun created her TikTok account in mid-2020, and so far, it has proved to be her most successful social media page in terms of followers. Nikita was easily accepted as a woman, and by that time, she mustered up her courage and started posting on Instagram as a transgender woman, which resulted in creating her YouTube channel. His moms cancer battle. The transgender YouTuber has been open about her transition journey posting some of Nikita Dragun before and after surgery images. Before surgery, her entire face appeared completely different. Nikita shared that the hardest part of her transition was the hormone therapy and that change in her body resulted in her being really critical of her appearance, ultimately leading her to undergo more and more cosmetic procedures. We saw her morph into the body she always envisioned for herself. After completing high school, Nikita started developing her trans identity. Biography and Love Life. Dragun has documented everything about her transformation in her Youtube videos. Her entire face was transformed after getting her brow bone and jawline shaved, her hairline lowered, and her nose done. All Rights Reserved. The greatest tragedy of life is not to know who you are. Beauty YouTuber Nikita Dragun made headlines, recently in November 2022. [4], Nikita Nguyen was born in Belgium and attended high school in Virginia, United States. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Nikita documented her facial feminization surgery in 2016 when she was 19. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican descent and came out as trans when she was a teenager. Recently, when Nikita Dragun before and after pictures surfaced, social media was thrown into a frenzy. The internet sensation has accumulated a vast army of fans with over 2.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 5.4 million followers on her Instagram account. support ur trans fam today and every day.. Michael stated that the Q&A video was difficult to participate in as he had to lie about the fake relationship. Offers may be subject to change without notice. She went to high school in Virginia. Food blog that features daily healthy recipes. Mama Dragun is the online alias of American transgender makeup artist and beauty guru Nikita Dragun (also known as Nyc Dragun). When in college, Dragun reported getting a fake ID with the name Nicole, and was recognized as female. Nikita Dragun Plastic Surgery Journey Life After Plastic Surgery. In 2020, she was reportedly dating Chase Stobbe. Now at age 24, she has become an Instagram model. Her entire face was transformed after getting her brow bone and jawline shaved, her hairline lowered, and her nose done. Her extensive procedures include brow bone and jaw shaving, a nose job, and brea*t implants. Nikita Dragun (@nikitadragun) on TikTok | 283.5M Likes. This was her turning point as she began saving for surgery to alter her gender as seen in the documentary. Join me as I take u along for my 4th rhinoplasty surgery and throughout my entire recovery. Who is Nikita Dragun's ex-boyfriend Michael Yerger? She came out as transgender in 2015, shared her transition story with her followers, and maintained complete transparency throughout. Family, Partner, Biography, Who is Dan Levy? Nikita suppressed her feminine identity in her younger days due to pressure from teachers and bullying At around age 5, Nikita knew that she was transgender. READ ALSO: 9 photos of young Machachari actors Fatso and Stellah which hint the two could be dating in real life, Netizens Impressed by Nikita Kering's Ugali Cooking Skills: "Back to the Roots". Her father is Vietnamese while her mother is Mexican. TRANSGENDER Q&A (Surgery, Dating, & More) | Dragun Nikita Dragun 925K views7 years ago My Facial Plastic Surgery Story! But all of that is now in the past. In every angle, she looks like a woman. Before starting her apparent romance with Chase, Nikita dated Survivor alum and real estate agent Michael Yerger in the summer of 2019. Inwardly, however, Nikita retained her desire to be her authentic self. I knew that something wasnt normal,Nikitas dad said in a video posted on Nikitas channel in March 2017. "I recently broke this addiction, and I know that's really a lot to take in but let me explain.". In 2020, Dragun won the Best in Beauty award at the 12th Annual Shorty Awards. Created by, Nikita Dragun Transformation Before and After Surgery, - Rate us if you are a Food Lover (Sugarzam.com), Age Gap Between Peabo Bryson and His Wife Doesnt Affect Relationship, Hazel Krasinski Is The Daughter Of John Krasinski And Emily Blunt, Who is Kyla Pratt? They attended school matches to support Nikita as she displayed her skills on the cheerleading team. Nikita Dragun shows off plenty of flesh as she heads to Craigs Restaurant in Los Angeles on August 19, 2020 (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). Five years ago, I could never have imagined I would have accomplished as much as I have now, so I truly cant imagine what the next five years will bring. How To Plan A Birthday Party For Adults Checklist? [12][13], On July 21, 2020, Nguyen held a surprise birthday party for YouTuber Larri Merritt during the COVID-19 pandemic at the Hype House mansion. Also, she is of Vietnamese and Mexican descent. When Dragun was in preschool, she became aware of her differences. ", She ended her caption with a very simple message: "I chose to live my truth and if u dont like it u can SUCK IT. Some things you can find me doing on this channel are personal stories about my transition, collabs with some of my best friends, makeup tutorials, story time videos, vlogs, lgbt related content, and SO much more! An Explanation, Chrissy Teigen Unabashedly Reveals That Some Parts of Her Face Are "Fake", Jeffree Star Is Rich AF and His YouTube Earnings Are Just a Drop in the Bucket. Nikita has been openly transgender since 2015 and has repeatedly stated that she uses the pronouns she/her. During the first six months, she purely did makeup videos without telling a soul that she was a transgender person. [9] Aside from the mainstream market, the cosmetic line is also targeted towards the transgender community. Explore . What Has Happened to Liverpool This Season? How Increasing Website Traffic is Beneficial for Business? She is considered a youth icon for transgender people for being open about her transition from male to female. Trans men are men. [11], In September 2019, it was announced Nikita would be starring in her own docuseries on Snapchat, "Nikita Unfiltered". Nikita is also a role model for living your truth and doing what is best for you, no matter how difficult it may seem. She even had facial feminization surgery, which involved various cosmetics producers to soften her features. According to the police report, officers were called in response to a report of a person acting in a "highly disorderly fashion" and causing a disturbance. If you see something that doesn't look right, or you just want to check out my social media pages: Instagram:http://www.Instagram.com/McCruddenMTwitter:http://www.Twitter.com/McCruddenMFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/Michael-McCrudden-1649360785312596/=====================================Writer / Host: Karahttp://instagram.com/kara_emi Nikita Nguyen (born January 31, 1996) [1] [3] known professionally as Nikita Dragun, is a YouTuber, make-up artist and model. Family, Partner, Biography. Nikita Dragun | Before and After Transformations | Trans YouTuber Plastic Surgery TransformationSUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/2z9TmzZJOIN AS A MEMBER: https://bit. Nikita Dragun attending a movie premiere on July 19, 2016, two years after starting her YouTube career (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN), She told Forbes: I started to get little brand deals around that time. Nikita, 24, opened up about her journey on Instagram recently and revealed she is proud of how far she has come. Some of the surgeries she underwent are in her brow bone, nose job, breast implants, jaw, and more. ..," Nikita opened up even more about her transition and hormone therapy. I was always mature for my age. Sit ur Transphobic as down. We must stop trans hate because it leads to trans violence. ET Nikita Dragun (aka Mama Dragun) rose to fame with YouTube makeup tutorials that touch on her experiences with transitioning and starting out as a beauty guru in Los Angeles. It has become a breeding ground for talents and influencers in various categories, such as fitness, gaming, and beauty. New Details On The YouTube Makeup Artist Who Defended James Charles In The Tati Westbrook scandal", "Nikita Dragun Is Transforming The Face Of Beauty", "Here's What's Going On With All The Drama Between Popular Beauty YouTubers Accusing One Another Of Being Racist", "In a company first, Victoria's Secret hires openly transgender model", "Exclusive: Nikita Dragun Debuts Cosmetics Brand Dragun Beauty", "Nikita Dragun Wants You to Live Your Fantasy", "Nikita Dragun's new docuseries is arriving on Snapchat, and she's hoping it provides 'a little bit of fantasy and escape' from the coronavirus", "Nikita Dragun Is Ready To Show Fans 'Everything' In New Snapchat Docuseries: 'It's Completely Unfiltered', "Influencers Face Backlash After Attending Party for TikTok Star Larray As Coronavirus Surges. She said: This time it was me, next time it could be somebody else. Dragun adopted the name Nikita from the CW series with the same name. and changed her name to Nicole. Her complete list of surgeries includes her brow bone and jaw being shaved, a nose job, and breast implants, which required another surgery to fix a complication with her breast tissue. Happy pride month And I tell the security guard, Bro, like, its none of my business but Did you guys know that thats a dude? They looked like I threw a stun grenade in the back of the security lounge. yes. She is of Vietnamese and Mexican descent and came out as trans when she was a teenager. Nasra: real name, biography, boyfriend, facts. In another YouTube video titled "Have I Gotten THE Surgery ," Nikita opened up even more about her transition and hormone therapy. The difficult part of her change was the hormone therapy. and Im damn proud of it. Her entire face was transformed after getting her brow bone and jawline shaved, her hairline lowered, and her nose done. "I felt so embarrassed that I was fixing and doing so many things that it just didn't matter anymore and I was actually doing more harm than good.". Nikita Dragun dresses in a racy embellished bra top and mini skirt (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). Its sad I even gave you any kind of attention.. Nikita stopped hiding when she experienced a more inclusive environment in high school. Beauty YouTuber Nikita Dragun at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 26, 2020 (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). Caniff replied by stating that he was joking and that hed reached out to Nikita to apologize. But one day a teacher came over and asked why I was dressing up like this and then she called my parents,Nikita toldForbes. I feel this immense pressure to need to pass, to need to be a woman, to need to feel this level of confidence, so I was really in this dark place where I had to look in the mirror and stop myself from wanting to change everything because it got to the point where I didnt even know why I was doing the surgeries anymore, Nikita explained. His response shocked many people. YouTuber Nikita Dragun is many things beauty influencer, businesswoman, and Mother of Draguns. The series follows Nguyen as she searches for love, "a different path" in her career, and navigates fame as a trans woman. An influencer known for her jaw-dropping Instagram looks and cosmetics line drew outrage over the weekend after she asked her followers "what race" she should be that day. The teachers at her school noticed that she loved wearing dresses and informed Nikitas parents about it. From then onwards she started to get many brand deals. Nikita sparkled in a cleavage-baring embellished bra top and a matching tiny skirt that showcased her toned legs.
Why Is Akihabara Accept So Expensive, Island Gypsy Carrot Cake Recipe, Articles N