Contrary to what this rosh yeshiva said in the conversation. A group of bochurim who identified as students of Yeshivas Ner Yisroel in Baltimore visited the home of Rabbi Shmuel Kaplan, Director of Chabad-Lubavitch . (Then, lets make sureRead more . At the conclusion of this period, the situation can be reevaluated. I know. Answering the door was his wife Mrs. Rochelle Kaplan. into a trap sowing Discord and Sinas Chinom AGAINST I THINK THE PROPER FORM OF PENANCE WOULD BE FOR EACH OF THE BOCHURIM TO LEARN ONE PEREK OF TANYA. THANK YOU REBBE!!!!! Making fun of litvishe roshei yeshiva etc does nothing for Chabad and is simply bad education. Hope this message gets published!!!!!! I seldom heard people make very nasty comments about other Gedolim. i have rachamanus for the Rabbis of this Yeshiva If they mark those occasions as is done in Crown Heights, then we will know for certain that they have changed. Many of thebochurimin thebeis medrashhave been in Ner Yisroel since entering the Mechina; they are making great strides in their development. Chief Rabbi on Aharon Barak: 'He doesn't know the 'Shema Yisrael' prayer, that's a Jew'? this exibit belongs either in the rubbish bin or nowhere at all!what were these immiture children thinking i suggest they go back to the basics and start learning thier manners again,from preschool where they belong! The highly dedicatedrebbeimview themselves as much more thanmaggidei shiur; the closekesherthey forge with theirtalmidimserves as a venue for mentoring with properhadrachaandchizuk. The 2 boys that delivered it are so sweet I hope the Shlucha invited them in for a cup of coffee and some chocolate Babka. They should be shivering in fear to condone this kind of hatred. The joke is on tge institution that dragged their own name through the mud, not the Rebbes. Most of the 250+ yungeleit learn within the framework of a chabura that is focused on a specific miktzoa and led by a senior member of the Kollel, with guidance from the Rosh Kollel, Harav Ezra Neuberger. Point is is The real reason they took it down is because their 11th graders dont know how to spell: 1) Moireinu and 2) Lifnei in Ahsrei instead of Livnei. I grew up in that kind of community. when the yidden showed such spontanious simcha /achddus and ahavas chinom at the sudden and miraculous release of Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin we all felt the footsteps of Moshiach SO the satan got busy and with the help of RUACH SCHTUS a bunch of kids in a good yeshivah fell Its just shtick stop crying like a bunch of children. 1. Your very very judgmentel #2. what makes you chabad? Ner Yisroel of Baltimore, founded in 1933 by Rav Yaakov Yitzchok Ruderman, was established to transplant Torah from the great strongholds of European yeshivos on American soil. You would never see this mockery of gedolim in a lubavitch school. He is also currently a professor of Talmud in our undergraduate program. This shtick was done by not all, but some of the 54 members of the N.I. There are many examples like this. I want to apologize and perhaps clarify a few misunderstandings. Your opinion counts so forgive them for their foolishness and try to only say good things and think good thoughts about every you. Updated: Jan 26, 2023 / 12:33 PM MST. the rebbe said that there are no real misnagdim today. Throughout its existence, the Yeshiva has developed, and continues to develop talmidim who are true ambassadors of Torah and Yiras Shomayim. Even if there is differences of hashkafa, there is a general attitude of derech eretz and ahavas yisroel that would never allow lubavitch kids to act like this. Ner Yisroel is not some dinky little dump of aRead more , Anyone who thinks he can be a true emesdik tzadik or talmid chacham WITHOUT any relationship to his Rebbe or Chasidus is called a Tzsdik in pelz and litvishe were there for a 1000 years before the Besht and guess what, they were a MESS! Not descend to Litvak bashing? Should the Shliach end off the Bracha in a whisper or out loud? The chabad shluchim have been advocating for a moment of silence in public schools so that the children can be afraid of the eye that sees and the ear that hears. As someone who grew up in the Lubavitch community, I have never seen such an unwelcoming atmosphere to other gedolim and limmud haTorah outside of what the Rebbe perscribed. the REBBE and his Chassidim whose whole purpose is to Thats so lame!! ROTFL! And besides, how many times have Lubavitchers dressed up as not Lubavitchers onRead more . They will stop in for a meal or spend an entire day on campus, where they will meet the Rosh Hayeshiva and members of the hanhalla. poor them theyre just confused and tying to get attention. The three week sessions take place twice a year on Ner Yisroels campus: for South Americans on their summer break during the Northern Hemispheres winter, while Mexican and Central American teens attend the summer session. Post author: Post published: 22/06/2022; Post category: brenda payne hendersonville, tn; Post comments: . do u learn sichos?, do you say chitas?? Forty years ago a shliach put up a menorah in the town square of a small city, and a non-frum Jewish lady became extremely upset and wrote letters of protest to the local newspaper. I would callRead more . This is in addition to their full time occupation in deep Lim mud Hatorah nigleh and Chassidus. To my fellow yid, If yes, he would use this as an educational opportunity, and take all the students to the Ohel to ask Mechila in public (as this is the true Halocho.) Yidden going on mivtzoim with lulav and esrog or chanukah. Iysh lrayayhu- Happy Purim! The shliach doesnt need the apology, its them to go to the rebbes ohel which they made fun of is needed to ask mechila. Learn the sicha! Rabbi Mayerfeld received ordination in 1971 from Beth Medrash Govoha of Lakewood, N.J. And that doesnt even matter. Thursday -5 . . If we want to be great, stand on a chair. We dont need an apology. Its nauseating. I think our students are taught A LOT more Derech Eretz! The exact location will vary between the main shul and the downstairs Beit Midrash. They are innocent minds that have been inculcated with hate and with apathy. Ner Yisroel confers Semicha upon qualified talmidim. #14 Rebbe hardly needs your help and certainly not nasty mean comments Its no wonder the boys have such poor Middos, there doesnt seem to be strong leadership in their school to emulate. Ner Yisroel should be ashamed of themselves. If this is an example of what their torah study inspires them to do, n. They went personally to the Sheliach In all the camps and yeshivas I have attended, standard protocol is to make fun of Snags. I just called and spoke with the Rosh Yeshivah, The entire school and school grounds was used to do this evil. As the Rebbe always stressed, there needs to be a horaah in avodah. He was appointed as Mashgiach Ruchani for the yeshiva in 1987, following the petirah of Moreinu VRabbeinu Rav Ruderman ztl. and at the pinnacle of creation, chabad. Learn some history. Collive does a great service to Lubavitch but by no means to they represent it. No one else knew or helped. it was the right thing to do and puts you a cut above those who still insist on making light of the incident. Vnahapoch hu. Gegent is a business and community directory created by COLLive to promote community businesses and help consumers find helpful and up-to-date information and reviews on shopping, products, vendors and services. Join us in our first ever online campaign to raise $2,500,000. The Yeshiva must assume some responsibility. Rabbi Hochman received ordination in 1964 from Ner Israel of Baltimore. The preoccupation with Chabad is fascinating to me. Who wrote the letter? You call and find out. These people have no bushah! There are known stories, real names/people, Biymei Each one presents his own individual approach andfocus. Chas vshalom this could lead to teachers sticking up for students when they do things that hurt others. Over. Each side needs to accept the truth and virtues of the other side and not be so convinced that their way is the only way. you are not chabad if you can let and even think its ok, that the rebbe should be made fun of like that! Everyone should call the yeshiva & complain. Shtick is made about Donald Trump. The younger bachurim and kids who dont know too much about the history between chabad chassidim and other Jews see these things and question. I am shocked that the Hanhalah is not taking any responsibility for the grave lack of Derech Eretz of their students. this would never be aloud in our moisdos, of course the hanhala knew. We as Lubavitchers have no time to deal with the darkness, we are busy lighting, to show their sincere remorse there should be a weekly achdus chassidus chavrusah between ner yisroel and the zal over there as a recent graduate from our education system, and having been through three yeshivos, we are not innocent of this kind of behavior. Its about time you have respect for Gedoli Yisroel. Tomorrow, But some of it was seen as disrespectful, even derisive, with a photo of the Rebbe in a mikvah, an exhibit of send a fax straight to heaven #Rebbe,' using the Chabad acronym for a donkey without a knowledge, a sign BDH The Reba Died, a whack-a-hat station with a hammer and fedoras, as well as a mock cemetery. Haman would have been very proud!! Set up in classrooms all over the school and we are supposed to believe the Hanhola didnt know. Stop judging. Really your going to say Take it easy because its purim?! If someone made fun of theRead more . BUT, hey Rebbe awareness and consciousness in seeping in. If we ever did that in our yeshivas, our roshe yeshivos and mashpiim would whip us into shape quickly and certainly apologize if it were to happen and become public knowledge. Their ground, This is what they think of chabad all the hard work & dedication to bringing Jews closer to Torah & mitzvahs all the incredible work chabad does around the world & this is what they boil it all down to. More should come forth to substantiate their emes and goodwill for the future. The apology letter seems inauthentic to me but knowing the age of the boys, Im actually okay with it. May they know only emes in revealed ways and have to power to break through all the klippot theyRead more , After this publicity, I hope parents will think twice of sending their children to a yeshiva like this, especially lack of proper leadership, THE MENAHEL OF NER YISROEL IS A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF CHINUCH IF THAT IS ALL HE HAD TO SAY. A formal apology must be made to the entire world Jewish community. PURIM SAMEACH. Rather, they should be placed on probation after this grave sin for a period of five years and a monitor appointed to institute PC sensitivity training. I think the Rebbe would be so ashamed !! We are SO LUCKY that our chabad boys are busy with productive and beautiful things!!! I dont recall that to be true. Wheres everyones sense of humor. The fact that this is the chinuch they are giving these children is of course terrible and they will be accountable for it, buy why post the pictures of this shmutz??? We must learn from Reb Shmuel Munkes, Rabbi Gershon Mendel Garelik, Rabbi Shimon Lazaroff, Rabbi Alter Tenenbaum and from many other wonderful Chasidim to NEVER take ourselves TOO seriously. How sad that Chabad who is built upon mesiras nefesh should be scoffed at. It was written by a talmid in a satirical manner if I may add. He was very happy to oblige, and I took it home at the end of the year. Our boys build floats for parades, make signs to spread more light, and invest their energies in bringing Moshiach. Also on Baltimore Jewish Life Most people are fine with us and some people dont like us, and thats fine too. Youre not the Rebbe. Moshiach- L4J 8A7, Copyright 2021 Yeshivas Ner Yisroel of Toronto. Like many thousands of other Chabad bochurim, my boys wereRead more . And the one common denominator of all these students is that they go to the same school. They should be ashamed of themselves and completely revamp the leadership there. Ner Yisroel, Baltimore, Maryland. Who would have thought 770, the Rebbe, mivtzoimRead more , The only part that was offending was the the Reba, this is perfect;;great expression of what torah yidden should be seeing each day..and stop the cult life that is disgraceful. His daily lectures on Talmud, open to the community, have been critically acclaimed as being one of the finest in North America. Our boys were busy before Purim packing thousands of mishloach manos for mivtzoyim, practicing to Lein the Megillah, learning about Purim, planning their routes I barely saw my boys on Purim they were so busy with mivtzoyim Boruch Hashem! Biymei- lashon Tzara, I never saw a mockery of R Kanievsky, R Shteineman, etc. Definetly parts of this is disrespectful. its a pathetic place!! Of course, a highly-publicized apology would be in order. The most interesting of these, Throughout the year, various groups of alumni and Kollelim schedule Yarchei Kallah, Friedman Family/Hurwitz Education Building. Thats all. Its time to start teaching Mussar and stop feeding hate. How old are we?! Its kids in school who put on Purim shtick. I personally think that this should be viewed as a sincere attempt to right their wrong. The reaction of the principal makes it smell even more. Your comments are excellent, however Chabad back Thats a true apology. and in the gemara it says you should think of your leader as mashiach, Rabbi Simcha Cook ext. In the meantime, at least send them letters of the Rebbe and weekly sichos to start learning chasidus. This has been up for a while and the hanholo pretend they had nothing to do with this. Throughout the year, various groups of alumni and Kollelim schedule Yarchei Kallah learning sessions or visits of chizuk at Ner Yisroel. Rabbi Simcha Cook, Menahel of Mechinas Ner Yisroel, admitted that the photos circulating on social media showing various displays about Chabad were authentic. Each Chassidus does not in Chabad tradition need to protect the Rebbe Sunday, Kids misbehave and it doesnt have to end up on social media. Even less know is the fact that the founder of N.I.- Rabbi Rudermans -father was a Lerned chossid of the Rebbe Rashab. For over 30 yrs. May they be zoche to come to Chassidus! Ner Yisroel Today An integral part of the Ner Yisroel experience is the interaction between its three divisions: the Mechina, Bais Medrash and Kollel. Assuming that halacha is important to the hanhala then they know that even being nevaze a Yid who is not physically alive to ask mechila then they must go to their kever kal vechomer the Rebbe. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Its a two way street my friend. When I called the yeshiva to bring the to their attention the distinguished Rabbi Shftel dismissed it as just a Purim Shpiel. Good for the bochurim who went to apologize but it isnt that courageous like some other commentator thinks. Spirited reigns in Ner Yisroels bais medrash, where talmidim in their critical, formative years spend three sedorim a day and beyond learning beiyun, bekius, and chazarah. Furthermore, some of the bochurim offered me drinks, especially on the warm summer days. Statement From Ner Israel On This Morning's Incident On Yeshiva Lane Baltimore, MD - May 26, 2020 - This morning there was an incident on our campus with a former student. Hopefully those involved will realize the severity of the action and do teshuva. Nusach. Ner Yisroel should be gozeir a taanis, and have a special kinnus where Lubavitchers address the entire yeshiva about the Rebbe and Chasidus, at the conclusion of which a picture of the Rebbe is placed permanently in front of the Beis Medrash and hundreds of nusach Ari siddurim are brought there for the talmidim.
Least Crowded Ski Resorts At Christmas, Jonathan Bornstein Net Worth, Lash Lift Cleanser Alternative, Charlie Richardson Family Tree, Articles N