Despite lack of maintenance corrections and timely updates. Then stated that she would post what actually occurred as a response. This property is situated on Brentwood Rd in Raleigh. Turtle Creek Apartments CALL NOW: 912-480-9220 11910 White Bluff Rd. Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. I have never been so upset with a apartment complex and management. I would even pass by the office to see why they wouldnt answer (sometimes I thought maybe they were busy with another client) but no the front desk lady would just be on the computer and while I would look at her from the window and call she wouldnt answer. Availability of apartments is limited and eligibility is based on income guidelines and specific screening criteria. Workout in the fitness center or cool off by taking a dip in the sparkling blue swimming pool. Our contract says our least will be up on October 28 but they gave us a notice that its on the 24th now but we arent even going to fight it because we just wanna leave. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Wray North Dallas in Dallas, TX. If she is busy well thats too bad for you, prospects or residents she will get to you when she gets to you. Get Directions. Get Directions. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. 400 Longbrook Way, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, 1357 Creekside Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Santa Rosa, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. The staff is horribly rude and inconsiderate. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Also when they fixed the roof it leaked in our apartment and they never fixed our ceiling. Oh but we are paying for amenity fees. . to $1,875/mo. Wray North Dallas has 5 parks within 9.5 miles, including Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Beckert Park, and Environmental Education Center. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Lawrenceville, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. . 24 units/3 stories. Well guide you through the process. Our seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, children's learning center, and complimentary wireless internet are just a few of the perks our residents enjoy, and our on-site maintenance staff ensures that your home stays in tip-top shape. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly Most places would give you a new door. Marsh Creek is asking 39% Save yourself and your money. Marsh Creek. I have lived here for a about three years, management has changed several times within this time frame. dogs and cats ok. air conditioning. But I think the reviews will speak for themselves. Learn How It Works Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two bedroom apartments at Marsh Creek feature gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and black appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). Apartment & Condo Building. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. -State-of-the-art fittings and finishes throughout. You have to call multiple times. View suggested annual incomes for Marsh Creek by bedroom type below. Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio or resort-style swimming pool. HowLoud. The small-town atmosphere of the Timberglen neighborhood offers residents at Wray North Dallas carefree living with easy access to downtown Dallas. If you dont have all the paper work they need within one day they deny your application. Marsh Creek Village is located in Woodhaven, the 48183 zipcode, and the Gibraltar School District. We always encourage feedback from our residents and your feedback is especially nice! -Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches and ample cupboard . 2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh , North Carolina 27604. It is located in the Downtown Walnut Creek neighborhood of Walnut Creek. All apartments in Johnston County. Pet-friendly, newly renovated one and two-bedroom townhomes and apartments at Wray North Dallas feature gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, creek view, and vaulted ceilings. It is also near Wake Technical, Health Science and William Peace University. My dog loves the grounds and it is always well kept. 7251 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood , California 94513. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Cooperative apartment developers. Not only was my application denied within one day. All units have full size washer and dryer's. 1. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floorplans. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. 12.4 mi. This area is served by the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent attendance zone. We're sorry to hear that you've been less than satisfied with so many aspects of the community. View All Hours. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. $1,760-$2,725 If I could leave zero stars I would. 7251 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA - 94513. Browse and register for programs and classes at Marsh Creek Community Center on RecLink. The term "family" includes, but is not limited to the following, regardless of actual or . It would provide non-motorized access to Downtown Clayton, Diablo View Middle School, Mount Diablo, Round Valley Regional Reserve, and the existing Marsh Creek Trail through Brentwood and Oakley. , NC 28215, NC 28226, NC 28027, NC Neighborhoods Myers Park Elizabeth Foxcroft Silverwood Olde Providence North Back Creek Church . Thank you for printing this page from the City of Raleigh's Official Website (www.raleighnc.gov) Detailed Scores. Fitness Center I ended up having to stay with my parents because I had pets that were getting dehydrated. Time and distance from Marsh Creek Apartments. The ceiling is bubbling in spots, , the fireplace is moving and the walls around it are shifting and cracking. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 mile. It appears that the lack of communication from the front office causes the issues. THESE APARTMENTS ARE AWFUL! Nearby food & drink options include Mavericks, Joes Prime Time Pub, and World of Beer. The Marsh Creek Apartments, located in Northeast Raleigh, offer 1, 2 & 3bedroom floorplans. It is not all it is cracked up to be. See all available apartments for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments in Raleigh, NC. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Ratings are Not only was my application denied within one day. Website. They also disconnected the emergency maintenance phone number a week before posting the new one. 2-3 bed, 1-2 bath 1,029 sq. Our rent went up about $400 and we were promised a washer and dryer, new stove, microwave, refrigerator, and lighting fixtures. I am a big patio/porch person in the summer and fall. NC Dishwasher Centennial Campus Center for Wildlife Education, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. The full address of this building is 25010 . Kitchen Most of all, we apologize if you have been made to feel that our team is apathetic to your concerns as this was certainly not our intention. Some of these include: a community picnic area, high-speed internet access, and patios. There are no reviews for this property. Open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Today. Displayed square footage is approximate. Well priced and ready for a new owner. 304 Marsh Creek Dr. How many bedrooms do you need? Marsh Creek Apartments. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. We're sad to hear that your experience at Marsh Creek was not pleasant. $45 Online application fee. The pool is fairly nice, but isnt cleaned very often. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Bexley Central Park. $1,075-$1,825 You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Please call our leasing center for additional parking details. The complex is not gated. She acts as if it is an inconvenience to assist you and that you are dumb for even calling. Save yourself the trouble (and the health risk). In the end, nothing ever got done with the mold and mildew after over 3 months until I moved out. Although the apartment complex is currently going through renovations and they are working towards updating the appearance it has not been an inconvenience to us as residents. If you are looking to get ripped off and over charged, then this is the place for you! 7 Units Available Details . The area provides easy access to multiple North Dallas shopping centers, and Bent Tree Country Club is less than two miles east. Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment. Staff.. well upper management did not do their job. Avoid! I spoke to upper management Pam and still didn't not receive a refund for my application fee and administration fee. This place makes promises to do upgrades and fix damages and they never happen. progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. If I could give a negative number for the score I would. Where do I start, why is Wray North Dallas excellent. 4.9 mi. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. They didnt even let us see our apartment nor did they ever offer to show us! Walk-In Closets Marsh Creek Apartments. Find your new home at Marsh Creek located at 18749 Marsh Ln, Dallas, TX 75287. 2410 Brentwood Rd. Since moving in we have had a pleasant experience. Is this property currently leasing units? She said she would schedule someone to come handle it. And they were quick to clean the carpet. Living here for one year was a very comfortable experience. The first apartment would also flood during rain, to which management shrugged at and said it happens to other units too. San Joaquin Delta, Mtn. The management does change here quite a bit bit the maintenance personnell kind of remain the same. Your reservation is not finalized until you receive confirmation of your payment. Recently we have been tackling a few maintenance projects around the community, we thank you for bearing with us through this process and apologize if it has caused any inconvenience. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. There is no pantry in the kitchen. 2410 Brentwood Rd Raleigh NC 27604. Please read this review and take it seriously. I was just in the office when they had to make an apology call on behalf of an employee. Turn your balcony or patio into your own private oasis while enjoying a cup of coffee or a relaxing dinner. We created this section so users of our website can see what others are paying for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood. Share details of your own experience with this property. I moved here two years ago and have yet to have a good experience. Please tell us about yourself, and where your selected movers can send your quotes. 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd. Enjoy the convenience of a washer/dryer connection, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and energy . Getting packages from the office is often a pain as well. $699,000. In General . Public school 732 Students Grades K-5. Just South of West Highland Boulevard between South Layton Boulevard and North 17th Street, William A Passavant is a perfectly located senior community for those 55 years or better in Milwaukee, WI. I currently rent here The bedrooms are small but the living rooms are huge. Local Business. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.0 mile. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. I have lived here for five years, the management has changed two times, Don't be fooled by the square footage of these apartments for the rental price. 24.2 mi. CPO Management and our supportive services . Read every review and make sure you have everything you need before applying to this apartment. Are these apartments safe? There are currently 670 1BR Bellevue Heights. When I walked into the office I was greeted by Melissa. Apartments Furnished Apartments. In Unit Washer & Dryer Subject to change without notice. It took multiple residents coming in with the letter they had sent out to prove that they had not warned us about this or given us appropriate instructions. Good News! I was nice enough to pay a maid service to clean the place immaculately before I turned in my keys. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly . BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Don't let them fool you. Browse apartments for rent in Marsh Creek (Chesapeake) and submit your lease application now! Refrigerator Pool Savannah, GA 31419. C+ on BBB. This home . Melissa is the assistant manager. Nothing ever happened. 1 bedroom $939 - $1201. High-Speed Internet Raleigh Parks Dream Job Fair is Back on March 9. indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The small-town atmosphere of the Timberglen neighborhood offers residents at Marsh Creek carefree living with easy access to downtown Dallas. I told the girl to email me and let me know when they would be doing the work so I could make sure my dogs were locked up. We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here. 1.7 mi, Plano, When we told management they again shrugged and said cant do anything about it. We have a had a broken window since we moved in, we put it on our move in report and it never got fixed. First off when we were moved here back in September the front desk lady did not explain anything we had to ask every single detail because she was just not informative. Dishwasher Yes, there is 1 unit available at this property. APPLICATION PROCESSING In General Applications for occupancy are taken on a . Transportation options available in Raleigh include Raleigh Union Station, located 5.1 miles from Marsh Creek Apartments. But the business is "always right" in her eyes. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 631 4th Street is a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in Santa Rosa, CA. Features include: -Available now. 2400-2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, Featuring Hardwood-style flooring and upgraded granite countertops, Spacious, 1,000 square feet two bedroom townhome with a large dining and living area. Was nice to the staff. Maintenance on site more square footage than the average 1875 Marsh Creek Dr is a 4 bed, 2 bath house in Lawrenceville, GA. on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic Let the leasing team show you everything this community has in store. Dallas, TX 75287. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. But you will not move into that. Not even close to it. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Visit Website (919) 876-3393. BBB Rating . Management and Corporate office for this property have the worse attitude. $1,465-$3,059 Request Application. But to avail. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Marsh Creek is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 416-5206. 2007 Hedge Ave is within 13 minutes or 0.7 mile from Los Medanos College, Brentwood. dishwasher. We also advise parents to visit schools, Ms. Virya emailed me back to follow up and gave me suggestions about the moving process.
Michael Smerconish First Wife, Uiuc Dance Teams, Comet Creek Resort For Sale, Articles M