The massive 5' high rock climbing wall, 4' vertical cargo net, and a built-in ladder encourage kids to get up and active, GO AHEAD AND MONKEY AROUND. by Behind the Brand; Toy Safety; '; . The Real Wood Adventures Bobcat Ridge playset has space and activities for up to 12 kids to play at once. The 6 long suspended rope bridge has twin 4 lookout platforms on either side, SOAR THROUGH THE SKY! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Take your kids' backyard fun to a whole new level with these fun, durable wooden. Turn-around may be as short as 2 weeks and as long as 12 weeks. Delivery is available to commercial addresses in select metropolitan areas. Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days, but may be up to 4+ weeks for large freight items like couches. 5 Wouldve given this 5 stars had we not had the sunshade issues and the broken piece. Ordered it on the 7th or 8th and its been delayed. Parchment Paper, Plastic Wrap & Aluminum Foil, Wheelchairs, Walkers & Medical Alert Devices, Adirondacks, Patio Chairs, & Garden Benches, Outdoor Patio Umbrellas & Sun Shade Sails, Interstate Batteries - Car, Truck & Recreational Batteries, Costco Concierge Services | Technical Support. } The roomy, comfortable, multi-tiered clubhouse deck has fabric shades and is perfect for campouts, stargazing, and all of kids' favorite activities. Please use these ratings as guidelines, and use sensitivity when purchasing products based on the individuals that you are shopping for. Do wish the roofs were not a tarp because they need some extensive time in the sun before they even begin to fit the swingset. Then after I found out that this kit was available and had good reviews, I decided to purchase it. 172113E3 . Free Shipping offer excludes all large SHIP ALONE items, such as; Gym sets, houses, large play sets and bikes, all large furniture items and other select items. Item number: 4835. They were not as easy to follow as the original instructions but we were able to build the set completely on Sunday Then, they can monkey around on the 6 tall monkey bars, run across the 6 long suspended rope bridge with twin lookout platforms, soar through the sky on the 24 diameter nest swing and classic rope swings, fly down the 8 long wavy slide, or take in the scenic view from the built-in picnic table. Turn-around may be as short as 2 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.Nearly allcustom furniture orders may be picked up for freewithin 60 miles of any metropolitan area in the continental United States.However, local delivery for custom furniture is also available!Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your personal Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan. <!--begin-bvseo-reviews--> . The 6' tall monkey bars with attached climbing ladder are sure to be a hit, ADVENTURE AWAITS. . more. ShopLittleTikes.com > Active Play.
How much time after I purchase do I have to cancel for a refund? except for the accessories. 5 How many people did you use to complete the project? I would have given this 5 stars if one of the pieces of wood wasnt completely cracked and the sun shades went together correctly. We're excited to take your kid's backyard fun to a whole new level with Little Tikes Real Wood Adventures-fun, durable wooden playsets. Supply chains have been decimated across the world. Rest assured, we'll help get you a free replacement or free delivery of any missing parts.
The wood and hardware are of a good quality, I am especially impressed with the quality of the hardware. Real Wood Adventures Game House. by from Great play set for all ages! We bought this as a surprise for our boys (3, 5, 7) and they love it! The Bobcat Ridge playset features a multi-tiered clubhouse deck with a fabric shades that is perfect for campouts, stargazing, and all of kids' favorite activities ENDLESS HOURS OF ACTIVE PLAY. If so, you'll be glad to know that Sam's Club is your expert swing set destination. Real Wood Adventures playsets from Little Tikes, parent trusted for over 50 years. ENDLESS HOURS OF ACTIVE PLAY.
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • The massive 5' high rock climbing wall, 4' vertical cargo net, and a built-in ladder encourage kids to get up and active, GO AHEAD AND MONKEY AROUND. You're helping a little girl get dance lessons, a little boy his team jersey, and moms and dads put food on the table.Thank you for your support. If so, any idea when? I was concerned about the reviews on other kits where the boards were thin and would easily split. My husband went out and bought screws for it.
    Highly recommend it! The Bobcat Ridge playset features a multi-tiered clubhouse deck with a fabric shades that is perfect for campouts, stargazing, and all of kids favorite activities, ENDLESS HOURS OF ACTIVE PLAY. The roomy, comfortable, multi-tiered clubhouse deck has fabric shades and is perfect for. In conclusion, when you buy from a small business, you're not helping a CEO buy a 3rd holiday home. Sign up now and start taking control today. Then, they can monkey around on the 6 tall monkey bars, run across the 6 long suspended rope bridge with twin lookout platforms, soar through the sky on the 24 diameter nest swing and classic rope swings, fly down the 8 long wavy slide, or take in the scenic view from the built-in picnic table. By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 98 reviews. If a product arrives damaged/missing parts please contact Colby at 916-692-0554 or kindly email sales@hawkinswoodshop.com. Check back again later. Monitor Your Credit with Member-Only Value. However, local delivery for custom furniture is also available! ENDLESS ADVENTURES LOOKOUT 631009M .
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • Date published: 2022-08-18
    $ 899.00. Little Tikes recommends 2-3 people for assembly and while the assembly is plank by plank there is detailed instructions on the BILT app that makes it go very smoothly. It was completely unusable and unsafe. The covered picnic table beneath the main deck has seating for four, REST AND RELAX. The Bobcat Ridge playset features a multi-tiered clubhouse deck with a fabric shades that is perfect for campouts, stargazing, and all of kids' favorite activities, ENDLESS HOURS OF ACTIVE PLAY. Costco Business Delivery can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file.
    by EAN: 00050743651304 SKU: 00050743651304 Category: Playground equipments. Important information Safety Information Please see users manual Learn more about, Sorry, we could not find results for your search, please widen your radius and try again, Pre-Order NOW! A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. activities for up to 12 kids, including 5-ft. rock climbing wall, 4-ft. cargo net, 6-ft. monkey bars, 8-ft. slide, and more . ,