This is the foundation of the Slave yard development in America. Yes these women are still propagating lies that white men love them and black men hate them. Well, still, I am so not interested based on what I saw a few years back. Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. White supremacist society is definitely pushing the interracial and homophile agendas with black people to dilute and destroy us further. It's also interestingthat so many of the men accused of sexual harassment are Jewish. Iwould love to find others. However I'm certain, or rather not surprised, that you've experienced argumentative and prejudiced people. Number of members: 436,049. These beauty hacks and step-by-step tutorials are perfect for women of any age, older or younger. The board is overrun by trolls now. Only requirement is; just upload your talent videos on Future Starr and . Thank You! symbolic of the land that the Roman Empire set up as its' HEAD. Sure, you can look for forums in Google, but it's not always easy to find JUST forums. If you say anything good about a shade light than a paper bag they are quick to go on long rants about how colorist you are and the woe is me. As a black woman on that website, you have to share the same beliefs as the other black women on that website. WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL!!!! Entry last modified 01 February 2023. They comment under the guise of black sisterhood but are quick to come together to get you on timeout or ban you. At any rate, I wish you peace. (updated 17 January 2022) And he said, This is an, a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. I then realized I could not start a conversation and could not figure out why so I gave up. I feel that some of them feel that 'we have to accept all types of weird 'issues' based on their conditioned belief that White people of the head and they believe that will never change or, they may not want it ever change. However, the bigger the forum got, the more trolls began to overtake the board. I've noticed that some of my darker friends and relatives get straight up CLOWNED in their DL photos. This just backs up the "school to prison pipeline" that so many Afrocentric scholars speak of that operates in the United States. Hi Nva, I like Lipstick Alley but I only use their Book Alley, whichactually gets more engagement than the Black Literature forum here, whuch is primarily used by authirs interest in having a book reviewed. [2] And he said unto me, What seest thou? The women on there are very jealous people who revel in being shut ins but cry about other men not finding them attractive. This just backs up the "school to prison pipeline" that so many Afrocentric scholars speak of that operates in the United States. If you have an ounce of self-esteem, stay away. @Pioneer1, are there any other Black owned forums that youvisitand like today? in Rome. Well, that is so sad and I am shaking my head in disapproval;they should know better than that. It was becoming boring to me. Well the net is the next best thing when, for whatever reason, dealing with folks in the physical world is impossible. But I stand by the statement that it is a powerful platform. To use this feature please register as Seller. They live like everyone is out to get black women. Find forums to join, forums to comment on and discover new and exciting niches. She's not attractive at all and it has nothing to do with her skin tone. I can't handle it for more than a few minutes at a time. It's literally a bylaw for black women in 2020. It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy todraw given the way they were all put in a special class. It's so crazy. Ive read more than enough for me not to even consider applying to join this site and forum. Years ago, I scanned that site, and got the same feeling that you speak of, and so. Top of the Blogs, Domain expiry date: These subjects are tough, but a reality. You basically have to stay in your own neighborhood and post when you know you have enough "back" so help you defend yourself from those who will attack your statements or try to get your posts flagged. *****MN-- My Note - This is THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST. Obviously, I like this forum, "Culture, Race & Economy.". I know who the present/original owner is, just covering my butt by not stating his name so as not to give myself away. They don't think light skinned women are black women. To find more niches for creating blogs and forums in, visit our sister site FindANiche.Net, Key to Niche Colour Coding: : not yet researched by Updated forum's domain ownership details. But if this keeps up, I'm going to have to marry outside the race. at Niche Laboratory will allow you to data mine opportunities in any niche. Verve Hosting Inc is white owned and uses black face to promote themselves as a black owned website. I'm going to hold out for another five years or so to find my black queen. Press J to jump to the feed. For example, one of my Aunt's who is obsessed with White men told me this one day [she is dark skinned]; She said to me that back in the slavery days, the slave mothers would take their young daughter up to the slave overseers house and/or, the slave masters house to become their sex toy. Unknown Domain registration date: 30 September 2000 (updated 17 January 2022) Domain registrar: ENOM, INC. Domain expiry date: 30 September 2027. Damn, lol. https://whois.easycounter.com/lipstickalley.net Chevdove, I absolutely agree. About | I found Lipstick Alley or LSA from a Google search many years ago (late 2000s). Bedwenches started willingly sleeping with white imperialists for extra food and privileges, and now do so today for the same privileges. Submit Forum | LSA is more "cliquish" than anything else. It's one of the most boring forums. . Domain age plays an important role in domain authority. They worship white men. dog food They hate them a lot. My first post was met with skepticism, gratitude, flirtation, and even few thumbs down. They hate attractive black women and black women who are confident within themselves . I was banned from LSA in error and am unable to let Admin know. I knew it was white owned. It seems to me they are kicking Martin Luther King to the curb. Back then the website wasn't as popular and it was fun and hilarious, as well as being a venue for meeting other people with similar interests. As I said earlier, I have been flooded with this kind of behavior from the women in my family, so much so, that, I don't even want to be around them. As far as I know Lip Stick Alley is still one of if not THE most frequently visited, Black Owned, discussion forums. According to Whois record of Lipstickalley.net, it is owned by Contact Privacy Inc. An amusing site- The Black version of the Onion! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Data from hundreds of animal shelters in the US and Canada. I responded vehemently. I hope not, because I hate her fat a$$. I participate in Lipstick Alley'sBook Alley Forum. Please Donate No Less than $20 to help keep our site up and running. By They are delusional as most white men aren't married to black women. I feel lile toxic is an understatement. The 15-year-old proceeded to hit her opponent Lauryn Ham, who immediately fell to the floor. Lead was used to make pipes that went into the bath houses and etc. How do I go about this otherwise? The fonts on that website subscribe to a victimhood mindset. Absolutely true. However, as a white person the hate is also directed at white people as well. Categories | We are all called racist and evil for simply being white. The threads may be regarding different topics or subjects but they incite a . The perceived hostility is lightweight compared to growing up on the 'hood. Many very light or mixed AfroAmericans grew up being seen as attractive and "better than" in the AfroAmerican community which gave them a strong dose of self esteem in general, so ofcourse that high esteem and self worth would carrry over to anything they do in life. : less competitive niche Your login session has expired. Tyra Hunt is the wife of former pro basketball player Corey Benjamin. Forum uses sponsorship: So, he used THE STORK to prophesy of the set up of the Roman Empire because in the Pentateuch, the stork, symbolized abomination. The Truth about the hate on LSA and why it has gone down hill. Obama's era kind of made it seem like we Americans are a melting pot, and then came the Trump era, and these Sistas are not 'woke'. [7] And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. I do applaud those Black women for sticking together and having that forum though, but, nevertheless, as you allude to, they----WE---- are still headed up by a White system, and therefore, in order to have this. Domain expiry date: Contact Privacy Inc. It's not just toxic, but the moderators allow doxxing and do nothing about it. Already have seller account.Login using seller details. But I can't give you any names because I don't want to risk "cross contamination"lol. It's popular to accuse ppl of "digital blackface", but the truth is, it isn't "others" spewing most of the vitriol. So, the prophet Zechariah wrote about the prophecy of the coming of the Roman Empire of whose foundation was set up based on the Greco-Roman forces that were predominantly Original Black Shem and Ham [ie Canaanite-Phoenicians], and the worship of Cybele represented by Black Greco-Canaanite OPPRESSED women. They are insanely jealous of non black women, yet they hype up BW and WM. Eventually eg.com fell off. And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. Like the nut jobs in the Net Famous forum that make it their daily mission to harass YouTubers. Eddie George is clearly Black so I'm confused by your statement. They also hate black men and will dox you, harassing your wife, children and employer. I met her "son." Not sure why. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This woman also admitted to being anti black men, says her 15 year old daughter might also be pregnant for a man in his 30s. You have a point, not just with the shake-em up polaroids but with DRIVER'S LICENSES. As a black man, you are the enemy on that website. 756 Followers, 247 Following, 83 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lipstick Alley Inc. (@lipstickalley.inc) I can't speak to what the site is like relative to a few years ago. Why do you think from your opinion that they behave that way on there? She'd rather her daughter die than be subjected to a lifetime of rape and manipulation by feral white males. At the end of the the Black owned site has a thriving community which is almost impossible in our Facebook dominated world. Hunt is in the middle of a controversial video wherein her daughter, Cori, hits an opponent during a youth basketball game in California. Often times it's the light skinned AfroAmericans who are the quickest to speak up against racism and make their voices heard. Black women or not, the people there are so toxic and violent I don't waste my time. People still defend tobacco companies, Facebook, and 45. Monetization | AVAC United, organizer of the basketball tournament, has banned the player, and possibly her mother, from future games. FindANiche has thousands of pre-researched niches for you to discover. Parity is not given to all users. You have to get lucky to find righteous pro-black women these days, as a vast majority of our sisters echo anything/everything Michelle Obama and Oprah say, which is anti-black man, anti-masculinity and pro-LGBT. 436,049 It is best to stay away from toxic people on this site. I have a similar mentality today. They teamed up to ban me from the website. Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. ] However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" from a genetic point, it would logically follow that you would see the effects of this targeting more among the darker skinned more "African like" AfroAmericans. book club They even hate light skinned women who are pretty. Yes, here, Forum software: XenForo, Domain registration date: 30 September 2000 african american Yep. [10] Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? It's just so sad to continually read sentiments like this. LSA is more "cliquish" than anything else. This is one of the reasons I don't care too much for facebook or twitter. It's like a trend, a pop culture style. The owner of Lipstick Alley forum website is Verge Hosting, Inc. They have fallen a notch in my Black-owned website rankings. Must say I've always sensed a very black liberal female/anti-black men vibe there. If you are a black man and you refuse black female group think, they will team up to ban you. In other passages, the prophets write that the priesthood should not accept this type of Black/White woman into the priesthood that has been conditioned in this way. However, it makes one wonder how strong AfroAmericans would be if we as a community would use the same tactics on our political and economic adversaries thatwe use on eachother. The AALBC site and forum are great. The moderators are power hungry. There are also a lot of women on that website who pounce on male users and have sex with them as well as beg for money for their bills and children. I've been to dozens, but I only "frequently" post on maybe 3 or 4..including yours. I did not hide my identity however, cause I'm too busy making sure people know AALBC.com. Now if there is an agent that attacks one based upon their level of melanin then you might be onto something. Just now hearing about Alex Wek. "Nick Cannon is expecting a new baby with another woman? Lipstickalley was registered with Tucows Domains Inc. on April 09,2009. I would haveto disagreethat it is one of the best black discussion forums. But most of them. spice girls, Click on a tag to view more forums in that niche. They don't hesitate to throw black men under the bus for white men.
Shoreacres Golf Club Membership Cost, Michelle Mcmahon Measurements, Arkansas 6a Soccer Tournament, Articles L