During this Breakout Session, you will have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions of John Leary's Plenary Talk: "Top 5 Restoration Guidelines for Practi. Natural gas, city water & sewer. In the first Adam he was also tempted by the devil with food to eat when he ate the Saturday,February 25,2023:(Bishops Mass for Eucharistic retreat) She was a brave saint who cared for the small pox victims, and she died from this same disease as well. After the brief reign of the Antichrist, I will bring My victory over these evil ones, as I will cast them into the eternal flames of hell. Therefore, Leary's messages cannot be from God. As your child enters the public school system or home schooling, you will need to watch over what they are being taught. Head of government. You will soon be called to My refuges after My Warning, so you will be protected from the Satanic mobs who will want to kill you. Many events will be ongoing, especially another more serious virus attack that will shut down your economy again. They were to kill the third part of mankind with fire, smoke, and sulphur. Many of Marys relatives and friends could not attend the funeral. Trust in My Word that My believers need to come to My refuges for protection from those evil ones who want to kill you, as they tried to kill the early prophets of Israel., Jesus said: My people, the time before the next virus attack is running out. Thursday, July 2, 2020: Jesus said: My people, in the first reading Amos told Israel its fate of takeover and exile, and the people did not want to hear the bad news. Do not fear, God will not abandon you." Prophet John Leary - Messages from Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and Our Lady of Fatima - 100th Anniversary May 27, 2017 Prophet John Leary http://www.johnleary.com Monday, May 8, 2017 Jesus said: "My people, I have told you that you could see one of your small wars expand into a world war. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. around ALL Children in the world, especially those slated for abortion, infanticide, satanic offering, sexual misuse/abuse. In other words, you need to love Me in everything you do, and also you need to love your neighbor as yourself. Call on Me to protect you and lead you to the nearest refuge. I warned you this new virus attack would come in the fall. Many of the prophets were killed, and that is why I assured Jeremiah of My protection. Some will help bring fuels to heat the house and for cooking. I will call My faithful to My refuges, where you will be protected and fed., Jesus said: My people, I will be sending an inner locution to all of My believers when your lives are in danger. A martial law will be needed to control the chaos that will be occurring when another shutdown will be in place for another virus attack. <br><br>Key areas of expertise include sales, marketing, business development, operations, media, public relations, and . https://www.johnleary.com, Jesus said: My people, I have been giving you messages that you are in the pre-tribulation with all the restrictions of this corona virus. Call on Me to protect you and lead you to the nearest refuge. John Leary claims that "Jesus, Mary and some of the saints" revealed to him as truth, that which the Church regards, and has ever regarded as theological error. But now with these virus attacks, the people understand your messages more. Amen. These Democrat officials are doing practically nothing to stop the anarchists from their crimes. Once the United Nations controls the world, the Anti-Christ will assume full control and eliminate ALL of the current leaders." This kind of false prophecy is common in the messages of John Leary. Amen. This is how I desire all people to love Me, with only one agenda over all of your own wants. July 15, 2022 / a child of Our Blessed Mother Prophet John Leary http://www.johnleary.com/ Wednesday, July 6, 2022: (St. Maria Goretti) Jesus said: "My people, the Israelites and the Samarians built altars and shrines to their gods, but their hearts were cold to Me. For those people, who accept God, they know they are committing sins against God. - Feb 25, 2023, Message of Saint Joseph to the People of God - Daily Protection Prayer To Prevent Covid-19 Vaccinations - MaryRefugeOfSouls, IMPORTANT MESSAGE - Blessed Virgin Mary to Luz de Maria - Great pestilences, plagues generated by unknown viruses are advancing upon humanity - OIL OF THE GOOD SAMARITAN, Top Ten List Of Incorruptible Saints With Photos. Only My believers with a cross on their foreheads, will be able to enter. While he keeps a daily copy of messages he receives on paper, there may be some delay in them being posted on the website. This is how I desire all people to love Me, with only one agenda over all of your own wants. Bring up your children by giving them your full attention, because they grow up quickly, and you are responsible for their food, clothes, and their spiritual life., Jesus said: My people, I AM love itself, and everything I do is out of love for My friends. John Leary, or the formally condemned messages of "Maria Divine Mercy" or the "Army of Mary"). Fortunately, you have not seen severe amounts of deaths with this first attack, but in the fall you will see a worse virus attack with more deaths than the first. You will be seeing more storms as time approaches your peak hurricane season. Because there are only a few refuges that are still viable, I will have My angels expand My refuges to accommodate the numbers of My faithful who will be led to My refuges. I told them if one sought to be the greatest among them, then that one must serve the rest. I do not imply or try to infringe on any copyright on such works by them, but I do propagate their works as my Christian freedom and right to testify to their good fruit in my life. If your people do not stop these evil ones in your streets, then you will have no more freedoms. You have heard of a coming Your guardian angel will put an invisible shield over you so you will not be harmed on the way to a refuge., Jesus said: My people, My angels will lead you to various refuge places. For the first trumpet the first angel sounded the trumpet and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was cast upon the earth; and the third part of the earth was burnt up, and the third part of the trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. The bear rampaged through the Mansion, sending the Jim O'Leary's scurrying in every direction. You will have a taste of the place of your judgment. This wicked people who refuse to obey My words, who walk in the stubbornness of their hearts, and follow strange gods to serve and adore them, shall be like this loincloth which is good for nothing. My people of America, you also will be taken over for all of your abortions, fornications, adulteries, and many other evil sins against Me. Thursday, June 25, 2020: Jesus said: "My son, some of My churches are slow to open their doors with your virus, and they still are limiting times and numbers of people who can enter for daily and Sunday Mass. I should be your first love in your life, even above your spouse, relatives, and possessions. If you cannot have any religious education, then the parents will have to teach the children their religion. Friday, July 24, 2020: (St. Sharbel Makhluf) Jesus said: "My people, I want people to love each other, even if you perceive some people as your enemies. Jesus said: My people, the apostles were discussing who is the greatest among them, and who would sit at My right and left in heaven. I allow people to have free will to love Me or not. Jeremiah was given: So also will I allow the pride of Juda to rot, the great pride of Jerusalem. Now these mobs are attempting the physical takeover of your government. You, My son, have also had many messages about how America will be taken over as well, to make the world ready for the reign of the Antichrist. He had to flee into hiding. Give praise and thanks to Me for My refuges, and My angel protection during the tribulation. Bonsignore for his kind words, and I thank all of the people who came to my funeral. Only My believers with a cross on their foreheads, will be able to enter. The evil ones who do not repent, and do not love Me, will suffer destruction and the eternal flames of hell. Each volume diaries messages Leary says he has been receiving since July of 1993. For the seventh trumpet an angel gave a small scroll to St. John to eat and it became sour in his stomach. Your stay at My refuges will be your purgatory on earth. Many events will be ongoing, especially another more serious virus attack that will shut down your economy again. Your people do not want to hear this message either. Jesus said: My son, in the first reading (Jeremiah 26:1-9) Jeremiah told the people of an impending destruction of Israel because of their sins. Jesus said: "My people, you have heard My messages that I have told you of some possible martial law situations that could happen this year. Remember to choose your hour of Adoration every day. Bracewell attended Birkenhead College, serving as Deputy Head Girl, then studied Communication and Media Studies at the University of Auckland. (Chaps 8, 9, 10) I am having you read about these trumpets because you are about to see them falling on the earth. For the sixth trumpet the four angels were loosed who are bound at the great river Euphrates. November 21, 2022 VERY IMPORTANT COMMENTARY Explaining The Second Coming Of JESUS, The End Times, The Immaculate Conception, And The Wedding Feast Of The Lamb By a soul MaryRefugeOfSouls, VIDEO Facing Imminent Nuclear War Instructions and Remedy for Radioactivity from GOD, MaryRefugeOfSouls PDF Download: English Collection (Lorenas Messages, 2015-2021) The Way To Follow Army of Saint Michael Archangel // Descargar PDF: Coleccin en espaol (Mensajes de Lorena, 2015-2021) El camino a seguir Ejrcito de San Miguel Arcngel, Video Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ to Latin-American Mystic Lorena Holy Communion in the Hand February 16, 2022 MaryRefugeOfSouls, Three Videos Latin American Catholic Priest has Vision during Holy Mass of Jesus Christ and in Tears Cries, No more Holy Communion in the hand!, Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Ancestral Curses and Evil Generational Spirits, Including Resources for Inner Healing, Zazzle Collection: Essential End Times Religious Images (Refuge Stickers) Compiled by a soul MaryRefugeOfSouls. I. Necesidades Espirituales: Jesus said: My son, I want you to read the seven trumpets as given in the Book of Revelation. You will also need a small tent (4) and a sleeping blanket as well. Caught on Video Three Spectacular Miracle of the Sun at Medjugorje and Holy Love Ministries (Maranatha Spring and Shrine), Information and Instructions - How To Do A Ghost Release - By a soul - MaryRefugeOfSouls, Are you looking for deeper intimacy with God, divine healing, and inner peace? More people will die from this second attack, and the restrictions will be more severe than the first attack. Tell all the people of the world My truth. I thank all of My relatives and friends who helped me in this struggle against the evils of this society. Bracewell grew up in Beach Haven in Auckland's North Shore, and is a niece of Test cricketers John Bracewell and Brendon Bracewell. Monday, February 20, 2023: Jesus said: "My people, a young man was brought before Me who was possessed by a demon. For the fifth trumpet the angel called forth scorpions on the earth from hell. This article is converted from Wikipedia: Blenheim, New Zealand. Read more . Trust in Me to protect you and provide for all of your needs., Jesus said: My people, you need a spiritual uplift amidst all of the corona virus fears. Bracewell became interested in comedy as a child and, as a teenager, wrote a . Your President can legally protect Federal buildings, and your liberal officials even want to arrest these agents for defending Federal buildings. I have told you before that your daily rosary is your best weapon against this evil. Each child has a soul, and My parents are responsible to lead this child to Me as they are taught the faith. So have no fear of what you are to eat, or drink, or where you will stay, because I will protect you and provide for your needs., (Michael Macaluso) around the sick in the world and around all the dying in the world; around all the elderly and abandoned in the world. around ALL Children in the world, especially those slated for abortion, infanticide, satanic offering, sexual misuse/abuse. So have no fear, and I promise to be with you and help you through every day of your life., Jesus said: My people, you are seeing a continuing battle between the Black Lives Matter mob and the Federal agents and some police. Tuesday, February 28, 2023: These evil ones will be cast into hell, as I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Since you know how much I love you by dying for your sins, it is important to Me that you love Me as well. You have also heard similar messages from other sources.
Bennett Funeral Home Obituaries Conover, Nc, Leger Holidays Coronavirus, Middletown, Nj Police Report, Articles J