We used to think of him as the Steve McQueen or James Dean of the group.. He later said that Dennis was so devastated by the news that his immediate reaction was to pick up "a big ashtray and told some people to get out of there or he'd hit them on the head with it. Early the next year, his body was buried at sea by the US Coast Guard. [65] In 1976, he commented that "I don't talk about Manson. Drums seemed to be more exciting. Dennis was the only regular surfer in the Beach Boys. It was really funky. [3][103], The album remained largely out of print between the 1990s and 2000s. "[18] According to Brian, "We kind of developed into a group sort of through the wishes of Dennis. . March 2 (UPI) -- A Minnesota police officer came to the rescue of a raccoon he spotted running around with a jar stuck over its head. But Wilsey Was Never the Same After, The King of Slow: Remembering Guitarist James Calvin Wilsey, Pearl Jam Define Their Moment in San Francisco, SST Records Producer Glen Spot Lockett Dead at 72, Glastonbury Co-Organizer Promises Female Headliners in 2024 After All-Male Top Billing This Year, There Were Sidemen. He then discharged himself and began drinking again immediately. Even his manager acknowledges Dennis satyriasis. Nov 22, 2016 - Dennis with son Scott and daughter Jennifer. [6] He spent his family years with his brothers Brian and Carl and their parents in Hawthorne, California. Months later, Wilson died, and his wife and mother requested a burial at sea. Subsequently, Wilson married Barbara Charren, with whom he had two sons named Michael and Carl. . I think he's a sick fuck. [55] Band engineer Stephen Desper said that the Manson sessions were done "for Dennis [Wilson] and Terry Melcher". Dennis was a notorious womanizer; he was never able to remain faithful to one woman. "[5], Dennis released his debut solo album Pacific Ocean Blue in 1977. Dennislikes Tom Sawyer Island. March 3 (UPI) -- A New Brunswick couple who initially thought a burglar had broken into their home discovered the invader was actually a panicked deer. Beach Boys drummer Dennis Wilson was a good swimmer, the only surfer in the band, and drugs had nothing to do with his drowning death, an attorney for Wilson's widow and child told Los. Toward the end of 1978, Wilson took up with Fleetwood Macs Christine McVie. Suspected burglar inside New Brunswick home was a panicked deer. He always emphasises the fusion, in their work, of pop and classical music. We just wanted to have a good time and play music. Compared to the events of the previous two days, which included a fistfight with one of his wife's male friends and a disturbing phone call to his pal Steve Goldberg, the evening of December 27 appeared comparatively light-hearted. [citation needed] Dates were booked for a Dennis Wilson solo tour, but these were ultimately cancelled when his record company withdrew concert support. "[25] In December, Murry told a reporter that Dennis had been "a little too generous" with money and "cried when he learned about how much he had wasted. [57] Asked why Manson was not credited, Wilson explained that Manson relinquished his publishing rights in favor of "about a hundred thousand dollars' worth of stuff". David Lindley, Multi-Instrumentalist Who Shaped the Sound of Soft Rock, Dead at 78 By the late 70s, Wilson had descended into heavy alcohol, cocaine, and heroin use. "[89] Biographer David Leaf wrote that, by this time, "Dennis was constantly quitting [the band] or getting fired and then rejoining. I just want to go down. Lamm says they both broke up laughing. On December 28, 1983, Wilson drowned while diving in Marina Del Rey after a day of heavy drinking. .mw-parser-output .div-col{margin-top:0.3em;column-width:30em}.mw-parser-output .div-col-small{font-size:90%}.mw-parser-output .div-col-rules{column-rule:1px solid #aaa}.mw-parser-output .div-col dl,.mw-parser-output .div-col ol,.mw-parser-output .div-col ul{margin-top:0}.mw-parser-output .div-col li,.mw-parser-output .div-col dd{page-break-inside:avoid;break-inside:avoid-column}. . Speaking to Rolling Stone, Wilson's friend Garby Leon suggested that "if Dennis had had a place to live, he might not have died." At the time of his death, he had been in rehab days prior but got out for the Holydays. [3] Dennis's collaborator Gregg Jakobson commented, "He started taking his piano playing more seriously. [87], In June 1971, Dennis injured his hand badly enough to prevent him from playing drums for some time, so Ricky Fataar took over as the group's drummer between 1972 and 1974. The two men never got to talk again, as Wilson checked out of St. John's on the evening of December 25 and spent an hour or so with his wife and son at his mother-in-law's house before apparently meeting with a friend for some drinks. [50] On April 11, Wilson noticed the same two girls hitchhiking again. [5] Sessions for a follow-up, Bambu, disintegrated before his death. To some degree, that's a fair assessment. Dennis believed, "Because of the attitude of a few mental dinosaurs intent on exploiting our initial success, Brian's huge talent has never been fully appreciated in America and the potential of the group has been stifled. 1955 - Disneyland opens, and the Wilsons visit twice a year. Also known as Jen Wilson. 2. [citation needed] According to Billy Hinsche, keyboardist for the Beach Boys' supporting band, it was this year that Dennis co-wrote the lyrics and modified part of the melody of "You Are So Beautiful" at a party with Billy Preston. Bambu was officially released in 2008 along with the Pacific Ocean Blue reissue. [114] At the time, only veterans of the Coast Guard and Navy were allowed to be buried in US waters without being first cremated, but Dennis' burial was made possible by the intervention of then-President Ronald Reagan. With his older brother Brian Wilson and his younger brother Carl, he grew up in Hawthorne. [49], On April 6, 1968, Wilson was driving through Malibu when he noticed two female hitchhikers, Patricia Krenwinkel and Ella Jo Bailey. Dennis was not what you would call a completer, said Levine. For. Resides in Albuquerque, NM . Following a violent altercation at the Santa Monica Bay Inn, Dennis checked into a different hospital in order to treat his wounds. It was later found that he had a blood-alcohol level of 0.26% at the time of his death, or more than thrice the current federal limit for driving. When talking about Dennis Wilson is almost impossible not to talk about his association with serial killer, Charles Manson. . He also struggled financially and was married five times. [108] He was proven wrong as the rest of the band gave him an ultimatum after his last performance in September 1983 to check into rehab for his alcohol problems or be banned from performing live with them. [52][53] The two struck a friendship, and over the next few months, members of the Manson Family mostly women who were treated as servants were housed in Wilson's residence, costing him approximately $100,000 (equivalent to $780,000 in 2021). He spent $25,000 on a home but the rest just went. I could always play bass if I wanted to. [75] Their inclusion was said to be at the insistence of Warner-Reprise, who felt that Dennis's songs sounded more contemporary than other rejected Beach Boys tracks. [45] The group's next album, 20/20 (February 1969), marked the emergence of Dennis as a producer, including his original songs "Be with Me" and "All I Want to Do". He was buying things; he was appreciating his motorcycling and hobbies and so forth. British bus driver stops to give loose sheep a lift. He cared about her, but his priority was having a good time.. "[67], In the subsequent years, Wilson allegedly received death threats from members of the Manson Family, who telephoned his home and told him: "You're next". Jennifer or Jenny Wilson may also refer to: . . [34] His drumming contributions on Pet Sounds (1966) were limited to the track "That's Not Me". View the profiles of people named Jennifer Dennie Wilson. [53] He explained: "I couldn't. Jennifer Wilson. [71] The film depicts "The Driver" (James Taylor) and "The Mechanic" (Wilson) driving aimlessly across the United States in their 1955 Chevy, surviving on money earned from street racing. It hurt him deeply. "[40] He told reporters that he had been living with 17 women; asked if he had been supporting them, Wilson replied: "No, if anything, they're supporting me. All this came shortly after Dennis (second row, extreme right in photo above) was given an ultimatum by his bandmates enter a detox program or stop touring with the Beach Boys. The two went out for nearly three years, and Wilson even moved into Christines house in Coldwater Canyon. [8] According to neighborhood friend David Marks, Dennis' "raucous behavior" inspired other kids to nickname him "Dennis the Menace". "[68] In the 1978 biography The Beach Boys and the California Myth, Wilson acknowledged the interest in his relationship with Manson and said: "I know why [he] did what he did. Jennifer Wilson in Albuquerque, NM 56 results - Jennifer Wilson may also have lived outside of Albuquerque, such as Rio Rancho, Socorro and 2 other cities in New Mexico. He then dated Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac from 1979 to 1982. I heard about it, but I wasn't there. Related To John Wilson, Carol Wilson, Jeffrey Wilson, Dennis Wilson. He was a Sixties type of person, said Robert Levine, his personal manager. View the profiles of people named Jennifer Wilson. Dennis was known for his rambunctious behavior, and along with his brothers was often beaten by his father. Part of the reason may have been his use of heroin. Sadly, Dennis Wilson has passed away. After giving his final performance in late 1983, he was given an ultimatum by his Beach Boys band mates to check into a rehabilitation facility or be forbidden from performing live with them again. He'd ask Brian to show him stuff until he got a pretty good grasp of chords. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Chillingly, Oster remembered telling Wilson about the time he told his fiancee that he hoped"the next [time] we see Dennis, it's not at his funeral." In 1978, Dennis drove Lamms Ferrari down to Venice Beach and, in another fit of rage, doused the interior of the car with lighter fluid and torched it. The middle of three brothers, Dennis was rebellious and argumentative; he often acknowledged that he was the Wilsons' "black sheep." . "[14], The Wilsons' mother, Audree, forced Brian to include Dennis in the original lineup of the Beach Boys. The Beach Boys have been referred to as America's Band. I think as soon as the checks started rolling in, Dennis had other things, says Blaine. The second best result is Jennifer Joanne Wilson age 40s in Rowlett, TX in the Springfield neighborhood. Dennis Wilson Singer December 4 , 1944 Also Known For : Drummer, Film Actor, Songwriter Birth Place : Inglewood, California, United States of America Died On : December 28, 1983 Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius Chinese Zodiac : Monkey Birth Element : Wood Dennis Wilson Biography, Life, Interesting Facts It was voted the 2008 "Reissue of the Year" in both Rolling Stone, and Mojo magazines and made No. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); While finishing the last of his vodka, the musician kept talking about what might beburied at the bottom of the slip he alternately speculated that a toolbox, some silver dollars, or a "chest of gold"was waiting to be found. They divorced in 1974. Karen Lamm who was also married to Robert Lamm, died in 2001 aged 49. She was 38. He occasionally sang lead vocals, including for the 1965 hit "Do You Wanna Dance." He is also well remembered for his struggle with alcohol. Maybe I just like a fast life. [38] Van Dyke Parks, the project's lyricist, credited Wilson with inspiring the name of the would-be album track "Surf's Up". Copyright 2023 Penske Business Media, LLC. It was probably the experience of a lifetime. The middle of the three brothers, drowned on December 28, 1983, at age 39, in Marina del Rey, California. Finish the vision. Whatever he did, said Chris Clark, he did in excess. Including sex. Dennis most creative period came in the mid-Seventies, when he wrote and produced a marvelous solo album titled Pacific Ocean Blue. Gaines wrote, "Obviously, this was a recurring fantasy, and whether or not any of these stories is true remains unknown. He is survived by four children: Jennifer Beth, by his first wife, Carole Freedman; Carl Benton and Michael Dennis, by his second wife, Barbara Carol Charren; and Gage Dennis, by his last. The girls would be going 'Dennis, Dennis' and run right past us to get to him. [16][17] In 1960, Dennis began taking drum lessons at Hawthorne High School. Bruce Johnston. Attends Inglewood Covenant Church with family. Wilson reportedly received many death threats from the Family over the ensuing years. [108][126] Fleetwood Mac's 1982 song "Only Over You" was written by McVie about Dennis. Dennis "Denny" Henry Wilson. During his final years, Wilson struggled with alcoholism and the comorbid use of other drugs (including cocaine and heroin), exacerbating longstanding tensions with some of his bandmates. Overdue book returned to Massachusetts library after 56 years. He is the band. The Guardian journalist Adam Webb, 2003[5]. Then he went up to a house on Venice Boulevard and played the piano while it burned, like Nero, recalled Steve Goldberg. The musician reassured his old friend that he had nothing to worry about, and the conversation then turned to Wilson's plans to enter a rehab facility in New Mexico. ll was not wanton destruction while Dennis and Karen Lamm were together. The album was well received by critics. Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. [77] Dennis also offered Poops and Hubba Hubba as the album's working titles. Then hed call me, Id go and pick him up, and she wouldnt see him for a week. "[128] Mick Fleetwood, who had introduced the couple to each other, wrote that "Chris almost went mad trying to keep up with Dennis, who was already like a man with twenty thyroid glands, not counting the gargantuan amounts of coke and booze he was shoving into himself. [96] He continued recording for his forthcoming solo album at the band's Brother Studios facility in Santa Monica. When he was 14, Dennis started playing the piano; at the age of 16, he began taking drum lessons in high school. Wilson's body was recovered at around 5:45 p.m., and he was pronounced dead only a few minutes later. He's dumb, in some ways, but I accept his approach and have [learned] from him. His spirit will remain in our music. She was previously married to Brian Peck and Stanley Swain. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. If you could get me to sing a song, yeah, I'd get into it. [84] According to band manager Jack Rieley, the absence of any Dennis songs on Surf's Up was for two reasons: to quell political infighting within the group concerning the album's share of Wilson-brother songs, and because Dennis wanted to save his songs for a solo album. The Manson Family spent $100,000 of his money and wrecked an uninsured $21,000 Mercedes. 7-year-old baseball umpire seeks Guinness World Record. The man used to think more with his sex organs than with his brain.. With McVie, Dennis was both a great romantic and a drug abuser and alcoholic. Join Facebook to connect with Jennifer Wilson and others you may know. But while he was breaking hearts at their live performances, he wasnt always playing on the records. Florida woman runs ultra-marathon distances for 23 consecutive days. Related To Steven Wilson, Joel Wilson, Jessica Wilson, Bonnie Wilson. Wilson's testimony was deemed inessential since Jakobson agreed to publicly testify and corroborate Wilson's claims. "[99], By 1977, Dennis had amassed a stockpile of songs he had written and recorded while factions within the Beach Boys became too stressful for him. Dennis walked into the studio one night and whisked me off my feet, McVie recalled. [56] In September 1968, Wilson recorded a Manson song for the Beach Boys, originally titled "Cease to Exist" but reworked as "Never Learn Not to Love", as a single B-side released the following December. ", Infrequently given the chance to sing on the Beach Boys' early records, Dennis was provided greater vocal opportunities on the 1965 album "The Beach Boys Today!" Following a violent altercation, he checked into a different hospital. Tech and media worker. At the peak of his life, Dennis Wilson had a net worth equal to $20 million after adjusting for inflation. [24] In the sleeve notes of the band's July 1964 album All Summer Long, Dennis wrote: "They say I live a fast life. Michael Wilson. Wilson's first wife Carole Freedman later told journalist Tom O'Neill that Wilson and other members of the Hollywood community had closer associations to Manson than what had been reported on the public record. March 3 (UPI) -- Firefighters in Britain responded to a home to rescue a horse that had fallen into its owner's swimming pool and was unable to get itself out. [93] A third song, "Carry Me Home", was left off the record. Much of these expenses went on cars, clothes, food and penicillin injections for their persistent gonorrhoea. (Didn't stop him, though, from writing the sappy, yet beautiful ballad "Forever,"from the Beach Boys' 1970 album "Sunflower" and multiple "Full House"episodes, as performed by John "Uncle Jesse"Stamos.). Originally, the group was composed of brothers Brian, Dennis, and Carl, their cousin Mike Love, and their friend Al Jardine. At the time of his death, Dennis was nearly broke. His drinking became worse and his participation in the band became erratic. Dennis Wilson was the essence, the spirit of the Beach Boys, recalled Fred Vail, a longtime business associate of the bands. Pin. And tomorrow I'm going to go to detox,'" the drummer's friend Colleen McGovern recalled to Rolling Stone. Burials at sea, however, were not usually allowed for civilians. They have sold over 100 million records worldwide and were ranked by Rolling Stone as the 12th Greatest Artist of All Time in 2004. "[114] His song "Farewell My Friend" was played at the funeral. Period. Despite the group's Southern California surfer image, however, Dennis was the only member of the Beach Boys who actually rode the waves. I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. [110], In January 1981, Brian's then-girlfriend and nurse Carolyn Williams accused Dennis of enticing Brian to purchase about $15,000 worth of cocaine. He lost that fight. [116] In 2002, Brian expressed unhappiness with the arrangement, believing that Dennis should have been given a traditional burial.[117]. He is all of it. Had four children. You get your ass off my property and dont come back, said Lamm, waving the gun. The coroner's office said his blood alcohol level was found to be .26 percent at the time of his death, more than twice the level to be declared legally drunk in California. People reported that some of his family wanted him to be buried next to his father at Inglewood Cemetery. [citation needed] This material was also released on vinyl in 2017, without Pacific Ocean Blue, for Record Store Day. At the time of their marriage, she was 18. [78][bettersourceneeded] On December 4, Stateside/EMI released "Sound of Free", a single issued only in Europe and the UK under the credit "Dennis Wilson & Rumbo". [102][bettersourceneeded] Despite Dennis claiming the album had "no substance",[100] Pacific Ocean Blue received positive reviews and later developed status as a cult item, ultimately selling nearly 250,000 copies. He reached over and grabbed my right breast and said, Great tits! Lamm remembers. He had a hard time separating reality from fantasy. (She/her) In 1968, Charles Manson and his family moved into Dennis Sunset Boulevard home. Browse 1,107 dennis wilson pictures stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. A week after his death, Dennis Wilsons ashes were sprinkled into the Pacific. and "In the Back of My Mind". 3 children killed, 2 hospitalized in North Texas domestic incident, At least 5 dead following year's first severe spring weather outbreak, 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'True Romance' actor Tom Sizemore dead at 61, Dozens killed, injured as Jakarta fuel depot fire engulfs neighborhood, Governor of Philippine province, 5 others killed in gun attack. Hes just too much trouble, Gales allegedly told Chris Clark. By the beginning of 1981, Wilson and McVie had split up. Later, in 1968, the group released the first major composition written by Dennis, "Little Bird." At that point, his female companions had hidden his booze, definitely concerned about his well-being. Davis said the company has responded that Wilson's death was attributed to alcohol abuse, and it would never have written the policy if it had known he was a heavy drinker and drug user. Dismiss. In the first season of ITV's Special Branch, she played Detective Sergeant Helen Webb, and in the 1970s, she . But I'd much rather play doctor with the girl next door or muck around with cars. Was the only member of the The Beach Boys who could actually surf and excelled at the sport. Jan 16. Jennifer P. Wilson (born 1975), American judge; Hydra (skater), roller derby skater, real name Jennifer Wilson . He is also well remembered for his struggle with alcohol. [108] He checked into a therapy center in Arizona for two days, and then on December 23, checked into St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, where he stayed until the evening of December 25. [3] In June 2008, it was reissued on CD as an expanded edition. Jennifer P Wilson, 64. Dennis Wilson Expand search. As the Beach Boys descended into a parody of their former selves it would be Dennis who would twist their trademark sounds into new shapes. 'This is a tragic situation which must be resolved as soon as humanly possible,' said James Davis, attorney for Wilson's fourth wife, Shawn Love Wilson. "[36], During the Smile sessions, Dennis played on "Vega-Tables", "Holidays", and "Good Vibrations". I thought, I never want to see this guy again. But Lamm and Wilson saw each other for the next six years, a period during which they were married and divorced twice. Apr 15, 2019 - Dennis Wilson, drummer of the Beach Boys 1944-1983. Just days later, he spotted them again and gave them another ride. Jobs People Learning Dismiss Dismiss. Runner, triathlete, recovering journalist. "[56], In August 1969, Manson Family members perpetrated the TateLaBianca murders. [5] Commenting on rumors that suggested Wilson had become afraid of Manson, Beach Boys collaborator Van Dyke Parks later said .mw-parser-output .templatequote{overflow:hidden;margin:1em 0;padding:0 40px}.mw-parser-output .templatequote .templatequotecite{line-height:1.5em;text-align:left;padding-left:1.6em;margin-top:0}, One day, Charles Manson brought a bullet out and showed it to Dennis, who asked, "What's this?" They considered recording an album together, and she dedicated a song on the last Fleetwood Mac LP, Mirage, to him. "[110] Two weeks later, disputes were resolved, and Dennis rejoined the group. He accidentally drowned in December 1983, leaving a wide fan base and an even wider legacy. March 2 (UPI) -- A Maryland woman scored a $100,000 prize from a scratch-off lottery ticket less than 12 hours after she scored an $11,000 jackpot at a casino. Following the peak of the Manson Family murders in August of 1969, Manson visited Wilson and demanded his money. They were married in 1983. [58][59] Around this time, the Family destroyed Wilson's Ferrari, as well as his Mercedes-Benz, which had been driven to a mountain outside Spahn Ranch. . Toxicological tests showed Wilsons blood alcohol level to be 0.26 at the time of death more than twice the legal limit for driving. "[22] Though the Beach Boys developed their image based on the California surfing culture, Dennis was the only actual surfer in the band. [13] He remembered attending church gatherings with the rest of his family "because there was this outasight chick there [and] I used to try and play boogie woogie on the church piano on Friday nights when all the kids went there to play volleyball. That was my fatal error. But the memories will. Meanwhile, Wilson patriarch Murry served as the manager. They have had 36 songs reach the Top 40 in the U.S. This time he took them to his home at 14400 Sunset Boulevard. [31] Journalist Peter Doggett later said that Dennis' performance on the latter song "showed for the first time an awareness that his voice could be a blunt emotional instrument. McGovern recalled how Wilson was "really excited"to have found the picture, but he wasn't done yet. Wilsons involvement with Manson was not atypical in at least one respect: The drummer loved to flirt with danger. Mike Love. National Park Service: 'Never push a slower friend down' in a bear encounter, March 2 (UPI) -- The National Park Service offered some sage advice for park visitors who encounter bears: "Never push a slower friend down. Wilson, a founding member of the surf-rock band, drowned Dec. 28, 1983, in Los Angeles at age 39 after diving from a dock into shallow water. "[27] Photographer Ed Roach, a close friend of Dennis's, stated that Brian was deterred from the stage due to jealousy over the adulation Dennis received from the audience. But on the other hand, he was also generous to a fault (via People), freely spending money on his friends and letting them enjoy the spoils of his lavish lifestyle, even if one of those friends turned out to be would-be mass murderer Charles Manson. While most fans are aware that he died after drowning at Marina Del Rey, California, the last few days of his life and especially the hours right before his death still deserve a closer examination. Now I live in one small room, with one candle, and I'm happy, finding myself. He said that the kids at school knew I was musical because I had done some singing for assemblies and so on. "[11], Possessed with an abundance of physical energy and a combative nature, Dennis often refused to participate in family singalongs, and likewise avoided vocalizing on the early recordings that Brian made on a portable tape recorder. Also known as Jennifer L Rivera, Rive Jennifer Wilson, Jennifer L Wilsonrive. Dennis Carl Wilson was born on December 4, 1944, in Inglewood, California. Dennis Wilson was born in Hawthorne, California in 1944 to Audree and Murry Wilson. He played the drums and was also a singer/songwriter. [42] In December, Wilson recorded a piece called "Tune #1" that was intended for a solo project to be released on Brother Records, but it was also shelved. [47], By this time, the Beach Boys' popularity had faltered considerably. "[20], In early 1963, Dennis teamed with Brian's collaborator Gary Usher. Dennis branched out into films and did a number of projects on his own including, appearing alongside James Taylor in Two-Lane Blacktop (1971). He could never get enough of anything: drugs, women or booze. 2. By then, Dennis had divorced his first wife, Carole Freedman, and was participating in orgies and other debauchery under Mansons direction. He would give away clothing, money. Jennifer Wilson in Nebraska. To thank them, he told the band, "If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know." The project was initially scuttled by lack of financing, Dennis' physical and mental decline due to alcoholism and severe drug abuse, which stemmed from his severe economic and marital problems at the time, and the distractions of simultaneous Beach Boys projects. "[32] Released in July, Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!) Luckily for Wilson, one of The Beach Boys' biggest fans was none other than President Ronald Reagan. We're nothing. "[5] He then approached James William Guercio, owner of Caribou Records, who stipulated "a structured recording process" before signing Dennis to a two-album contract. [88] Stebbins writes, "Now, during concerts, the impulsive, physically aggressive Dennis would be reduced to sitting behind a keyboard or standing off to one side behind a microphone.
What Does Burn The Ships Mean In The Bible, Articles J