These chakras amplify the frequencies of consciousness that manifest as the violet light and the white light. Im healing. Your articles and creativity are always timely for me as well. If youve ever seen a popular depiction of an alchemist, witch or magi, theres often a concoction being mixed up in a fire, with the flame turning into a violet color when the potion is successful. The Healing Power of the Color Violet Ever wondered why hospitals are often painted in blue tones? I have used violet flame with little knowledge about it. All you need is a peaceful and quiet place to say some prayers to invoke the light. Please do help me. Then there is the pink fire of divine love that comes forth through the heart chakra. Allow for your calls to go forth to the Violet Flame, to release the planet from all of the burdens, all of the overlays of the astral and the psychic plane. The Violet Flame is a high frequency energy that can help to burn, transmute, alchemize, clear and elevate the lower frequency consciousness that is prevalent on Gaia. This transmutation process is symbolic of the alchemy of self-transformation through violet flame meditation and healing. If the Violet Flame caused the tightness it is part of the transmutation and releasing old, stock, blocked energies in your body that is dense caused by your beliefs in the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil rather than Tree of Life that is Perfection. It took almost a year of misinformation , wrong tests, to find out I had nerve blockages in my cervical. I will be on the look out for Tampa Bay people for you! Elementals who represent the fire element are called salamanders; those who represent the air element, sylphs; those who represent the water element, undines; those who represent the earth element, gnomes. I am so afraid of meditating and not being completely present and aware, allowing my mind to be open and vulnerable to this. Thoughts and feelings have a vibration. I will email you after checking out your website. Saints and adepts have long known how to use the violet flame. Saint Germain described the violet flame in the books Unveiled Mysteries, The Magic Presence, and the I AM Discourses. I stopped everything, meditation, VF.I thought may its to much. PK. I ask that my call be multiplied and used to assist all souls on this planet who are in need. I came to the conclusion it might be TMJ as it can have a host of symptoms. Hi Rita Be-Still and know that I am God within me! May your journey with the Ascended Masters be an adventure as life was meant to be! VF is so very pure energy so try to understand what that is and the Summithouse gives you information on it. Where your attention goes energy flows so watch your thoughts and start immediately clearing it into the violet flame for transmutation when you think fear thoughts! We are also impacting the world by who we are and what we believe, what we are choosing to be, or not to be. Thank you Catherine and you are helping everyone worldwide as well! God is giving us lots of amazing tools now to help us realize our true selves our beautiful, loving, peaceful and blissful souls! One has to remain calm throughout it and never give up the spiritual protocol! The violet flame is very powerful and transmutes all negativity and transgressions that you may have in this lifetime or past lifetimes. )the negative energy attacks are now less severe. This beautiful, blazing, singing flame is truly the wine of forgiveness, the wine of the Holy Spirit. All rights to their use are reserved. You can master the flow of energy in your aura by maintaining a calm state of equilibrium in the midst of whatever happens within your environment, all the while maintaining contact with your source, the I AM Presence. I choose OM MANI PADME HUM, you can use one of your own, or pick one from these meditation mantras. Invoking spiritual energy through the use of dynamic decrees, visualization and divine feeling is also a great key that I would not overlook. To help you establish a sense of oneness with life and make yourself receptive, begin reciting a mantra. Kriya yoga too does transmute Karma in the tree of light just maybe not as strongly as the violet flame. This is the Violet Flame-a spiritual light that actually transmutes and consumes negative energy. . We are in constant contact with news and crisis situations around the world. Think of a problem that youve recently discovered and would like to focus on. Yes you may be quite vocal but are you vocal in the divine right way??? I am interested in what you are doing with the violet flame in Canada? If you think about it, all spiritual teachers talk about having protection as we pursue the spiritual path through prayer, affirmations, reading, practices etc. It seems to help more than just meditation music. Claudette, Paula. So for over a year I had this tightness in my ribcage. http://www.karmalessons.com and http://www.chakralessons.com. It cleansed and centered my spiritual energy (: Thank You, Your email address will not be published. So, you have set the important spiritual foundation for your spiritual alchemy with the violet fire. Offenders will be incinerated with flames that reach 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit. I am sure I will in the future be working with St. Germain in some way and possibly writing a book together as I have an incredible spiritual journey to tell. Weird. Then let go of the memory and let a bright white sun replace it in your mind's eye. The preamble to a decree is like an invitation. The Violet Flame is a very high frequency of spiritual fire, which holds the power of transmutation. Just today 11:11, 1:11, 2:22.kind as crazy. I can be more focus & not irritable. Try saying to your body when you have an ache You are nothing, you are nothing, stand down you have no power. For sure get things checked out but do not let your attention keep on the problem as energy flows where your attention goes and makes things worse! Did he just disappeared? Not only that, but the color violetstimulates our openness to divine wisdom, promotes selflessness and speeds up our natural healing process. It is definitely safe to harness the power of this healing method yourself. Blessings, Paula. My pendulum says its a Heart Expansion issue and tied to the Merkaba activation of some kind. Why did I do, what did I start ? I am so grateful to have this opportunity to have better understanding on using the Violet Flame on this 30 days challenge. Hi Melanie, congratulations on finding this path and your way home. Here is a preamble that you can use and add to: In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self, I call to beloved Saint Germain and the angels of the seventh ray. So yes I had some stress but I personally thought I was relaxed. In the hermetic traditions of Egypt and Greece, colored stones, minerals, and crystals were used in chromotherapy, also known as color therapy. It does not remove the surrounding negative energy but transforms it into light. I have been advised by a pychic that they (other realms) want me to write my book and she knew it was in 3 parts! Was the energy positive, peaceful and loving? Or people might begin shouting at one another, causing jagged lines of force to come forth from the throat chakra. After this, I kept hearing a voice that asked me do you want to be an invoker?, I said I was not sure. Sometimes I hear loud buzzing noises and feel indescribable intense fear. He was a French philosopher, inventor, courtier, pianist, violinist, and poet. He forgot the heart of God inside our heart chakra the violet flame as another altar but instead being a Bhakti Yogi of highest degree He used his devotion influence and guidance and love for Divine Mother to help us activate this divine love in our hearts. The love of my life tells me that I dont understand what meditation is, and that its about concentrating and actually closing your mind off from anything like what Im afraid of. I would also ask in the dream are you from the Light? Rubidium chloride, rubidium hydroxide, and rubidium iodide are water soluble. The violet fire can erase bad karma and alter the cause and effects of our past mistakes. If you have found any comfort, support or guidance in our work, please consider donating: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I'd like to receive your latest weekly newsletter! And what is the scoop on how to actually use it to transform our lives, clean up our negative karma . Hi I started using Violet flame last year. Enter into the 30 Day Violet Flame Challenge! It's best to decree in a place dedicated to spiritual work, such as a chapel or a well-lit, clean and aired room. They have to response. NT$ 7,250. I instead turned to natural solutions with Doterra Essential Oils and Max Glutathione supplements plus a candida diet for a year. If you are just beginning to study and practice the violet flame, there is a 30 day introductory series called the Violet Flame Challenge on this site: Take the Violet Flame Challenge. What a wonderful letter, thank you. So you need to seal your aura with the white and blue protective energy. Dear Priya, lol, Thank you. . Most people don't see the violet flame in action with their physical eyes. Then, casting the beam out of his own eye, he can see clearly to take the mote out of his brother's eye.By the purification of your perceptions, you will be able to enjoy the entire process of beholding the Christ in self and others, as one by one the little disturbances of the aura are cleared up through the natural manifestation of the childlike beauty of cosmic innocence. Some experienced the secret flame itself, and some knew of it as the power of Gods mercy to change hearts and the world around them. But both together definitely a plus. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) classification code for shipping rubidium is Label 4.3 Dangerous When Wet (Wagner, 2011). I did enjoy using VF , but do you think it caused all that tightness in my neck? It can be very helpful during those moments when we feel weak, low on energy, fatigued, anxious, fearful etc. People have different experiences when they use violet-flame decrees. It is much more powerful to speak out loud than silently. The Theosophists believe that human beings go through different spiritual development levels as they reincarnate. But there is a different power that comes as you gradually increase the speed and raise the pitch of the decree. As you repeat the decree, notice if you feel more loving and spacious. Do you make anything of this? The Great Brotherhood of spiritual adepts foresaw that this challenging time on earth required a spiritual miracle. Every moment, we decide whether to put a positive or negative spin on it. We can treat illnesses with proper medical care, but spiritual energy also helps balance our physical, mental, and emotional health. Ascended masters were humans in their past incarnations who have undergone spiritual transformations. 100+ Journaling Ideas For Deep Mental & Spiritual Healing, Deep Listening For Suffering Souls (3 Paths), 21 Profoundly Healing Meditation Practices (With Videos). I am taking the challenge this is my day 1. Violet Flame Meditation - Instant Energy Shift! I thought I have time to learn to meditate and do VF decrees. Now the book may have a 4th part with the violet flame! When the time came, the Master Saint Germain again revealed the teachings on the Violet Flame to mankind. You never know when on that pathway you will meet your mentor Saint Germain face-to-face. It comes as blessings, it comes as lessons for us to learn to do better, and as opportunity to make things right. What can one person do in the face of political turmoil, economic challenge, terrorism and even weather extremes? The name of God, I AM That I AM, as taught to Moses, is the key to manifestation. I do a clearing intuition energy rebalancing modality and I checked to see how balance your throat chakra is and its a 1 out of 10. Like they were more experienced. Does Kuthumi teach that the aura is an extension of the self. Continue repeating this breathwork until the sun has grown so big, it is a sphere of white flames that surrounds your whole body, above your head and below your feet, and extends at least three or more feet away from you. The man I saw was blonde, with curly hair and medium built, he was wearing leather sandals. Now, you can access the art and science of decrees to help you. This is only one Tree and its the Tree of Life which is Perfection based on Polarity of Light and Love! I had lost my job, but was in process to retrain and go back to school. The Violet Flame is a high-frequency spiritual light with the power to transmute negative karma, transmuting and dissolving the negative conditions that affect us. See the violet flame come to life as if you were looking at a movie. REmember we are trying to become one again with the Father and our Christed Self so its also about enjoying the communion that takes place with the divine however the divine graces us! But you will get the greatest benefit from the violet flame if you set aside at least fifteen minutes a day to decree without interruption. It is the coalesced spiritual energy of love, mercy, justice, freedom and transmutation. I have been using the violet flame for years and I also use the Christ spirit. Negative choices cause negative energy to build up in ourselves, our cells, our psychology, and creates our limitations. This indicates that although we may not have mastered the science and art of reading the aura, the God within us is aware of the God within others and the uses or misuses of that consciousness by individuals. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I really like the visual meditation. Sounds like a deep and interesting dream. The most dangerous flame would be the most toxic. Around this violet-flame pillar, you can see your tube of light, an even bigger pillar of white light that protects and seals the violet flame. I meditate morning and night doing Yoganandas Kriya Yoga, and the rest of the day I am doing Sacred Fire Decrees and Mantras which are like Japa Yoga to me. Ever walk into a room where people are, The Wonderman of Europe Father of World Freedom and the Aquarian Age The idea of the Spiritual Brotherhood, The Call Compels the Answer! So you still have blockages there and they are emotionally and spiritually based and the Chiropractor is not the doctor to clear those items only your Beloved I AM Presence and you! Things have improved. Some repeat them diligently for months before they have any confirmation that the decrees are working. This secret wisdom was not given to the public for many long ages. The Violet Flame is here to assist the energetic transition of Gaia and humanity into the fifth dimension of consciousness and higher. Hi Joseph I live in Canada if you want to communicate? Hisuian Zoroark is a dangerous threat that should be accounted for in the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's metagame. One thing you might want to look at is the throat chakra since you had issues with the area which may be issues with communication, trust, and speaking your Truth. The violet light is focused in the seat-of-the-soul chakra and the white light is focused in the base-of-the-spine chakra. While youre visualizing your violet flame and repeating your decree, hold your hands up in front of you with your palms facing outwards as if the problem were in front of you. This marked change in color and vibration is obvious to the trained eye. I finally found a way to do my part of service to the planet and all of her beings by sending waves and waves of violet fire to mother earth and her beings. Be a Violet Flame Transmission Station. That means, it has the greatest ability to change matter at the atomic level.. I may have notice a few changes in others for the good doing these decrees. It also denotes mastery of the throat chakra in the spoken Word. We value a raw, real, and down-to-earth approach to spirituality. email: ritabestill@gmail.com http://www.be-stillworld.com. Once you start, keep on going. Here is one to do: I pour love, praise, and gratitude all around! With the 30-day Violet Flame Challenge you build a daily experience with the violet flame: This article was taken from the bookViolet Flame to Heal Body Mind and Soulby Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Whatever you may have manifested in the past through your words, thoughts, deeds, or acts can now be transmuted and released into the light. However, the emission spectrum may not have significant spectral lines in the human eye visible range and that would require some checking on your part. The Violet Consuming Flame GOD'S PURIFYING FLAME OF DIVINE LOVE By Its use, any human being can Free himself or herself from his or her own human discord and imperfection of the past and present. I AM Presence, the Presence of God above you. The violet flame does not simply surround and remove debris; it transforms it into pure light energy. This happens on a group level too, in communities, countries and the world. Sin is known in the East as "karma". Raise your vibration from fear to love and slowly your body will heal on its own. When you call for the violet flame, it sets up a polarity between the nucleus of the atom and the white fire core of the flame. Violet Flame: what to know. Even though I just started my pendulum says my violet flame was already active via Yoganandas Kriya Yoga Science which is very devotional with Divine Mother! Bit by bit, inch by inch, and day by day you will grow in spiritual depth and height. The violet flame is coming in perfect timing for me as I have been enjoying Gods Bliss daily and pretty much all day long for some time and waiting for the next level and that is the Violet Flame and my Service Work. Earth is a planet of violet fire, earth is the freedom that God desires. The violet flame can literally consume the negative layers of energy within and between the very atoms of your being. All the best, Paula, What do you mean this 4th dimensional energy into my space. Have any thoughts to share? He explains that the interference with the aura in its natural, pure state by the mortal consciousness and by the misqualification of light creates negative colorations. Now that I am reading and learning more about energy works this experience came back to my mind and this is the reason I am sharing it with you all. I went to see my dentist who is very Holistic. Hi I signed up but have yet to receive an email from you Nikki, I just saw your email here. Youll know that your violet flame meditation has been successful when you feel a sense of inner peace and spaciousness inside of you. Shine the powerful Light of the Violet Flame wherever you desire change. It casts out all our doubts and fears and helps us feel and think more positively. Some of you have seen where there have been a number of threads so great as to not even be possible of counting, and these threads of violet flame, almost as a gossamer veil, have gone directly to hearts all over the planetYou can in fifteen minutes a day of giving violet flame decrees have me with you; and in my presence with you, you can deliver a momentum of violet flame to many souls upon the planet. (Saint Germain, 7-4-91). I have had blockages recently that i could not identify. Keep this visualization in your head while reciting the decree. I bless you all with Pure Love, Light and Om Source purifying energy and the violet flame transmuting power! After you have been giving the violet flame for some time, you may find yourself recalling past lives. You have the capacity to draw enormous quantities of energy from your I AM Presence to stabilize conditions that might, for instance, be burdening others within your household. So after another course I took ended I started reading the Pleiadian book in January and notice the reference and got curious enough to google it and the summit site plus others came up. Remember we are not just physical beings but multi dimensional so for healing to occur it has to occur on all levels physical, emotional/feelings, mental and spiritual. Give your tube of light decree each morning and repeat it as necessary throughout the day. I felt that they knew more than I did. They tumble and bounce and then disappear in a puff of white smoke. Question: as I understand transformation and transmutation are somewhat different Transmutation is connected with the DNA .clarify and explain.. thank you.. Hi Audrey, There are certain characteristics that we read in one another at these levels of consciousness that can tell us much about a person before we even know him. What is the Second Chakra and How Can It Help Me? I cant say I notice a difference because I am already highly vibrating because of the Kriya Yoga which is a powerful prana yama technique and another technique to listen to the Om sound within which I hear from that technique all the time now. Hi Claudette, Those who have pure emerald green within the aura are healers, and through them and through their chakras flow the healing currents of the Elohim and of the cosmos. [Read More]. Too much too fast? During his first revelations about the Violet Flame, Saint Germain has said The use of the violet consuming flame is more valuable to you and to all mankind than all the wealth, all the gold and all the jewels of this planet. (The Voice of the I AM January 1941 p. 20). Fear is an appearance you are making real with your thoughts, emotions, attitudes, beliefs, and attention. So, it is important to ask for protection of God, the angels and the divine energies. These books are Unveiled Mysteries and the Magic Presence by Godfre Ray King ( Guy Ballard) These concepts are truly revolutionary. Apologies for late response! Something felt wrong about it. Welcome! We too can also fail or fall if we dont have the protection that helps our momentum to keep going and smooths out the roughs spots so we have less difficulties. Check and follow our social media accounts to get updated with our recent posts. Always rememberthat those who fall in the swamp may come up covered with mud; for the quicksands of life, by their very nature, always seek to drag man down. Thank you. Thank you for another tool to add to my meditation toolbox! The trembling voice was not the same person who was in the room with me. with no assistance. It is the energy of transmutation. I also asked if the violet flame can heal it got no only Divine Mother can heal it? In the center of this blazing white sun, visualize a small violet spark. What is violet flame healing in a nutshell, How you can use the violet flame for self-transformation, Find a way to heal your body, mind, and soul holistically using the violet flame. Yes there will be body symptoms with energy and spiritual work as the density we have created with our thoughts and emotions are creating the density. You will not be milked of your light and your energy. Join the oncoming wave of Spiritual Light as the violet flame sweeps across the planet. Recalling a past life is not something to be taken lightly. Jesus asked us to pray, Thy Kingdom come on earth, as it is in heaven. Thus, if we increase the light of purity and of the violet flame through our mantras and our prayers to God, we will also accelerate our consciousness on the white and violet rays. Just as color reflects consciousness, so color amplifies consciousness. If there is a purple fire flecked with gold and ruby in the aura, we know it comes forth from the solar-plexus chakra. Did the energy feel positive or negative, good or bad? This is a powerful tool that works in our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual lives. Violet flame decrees are an all-consuming spiritual fire. For instance, the aura of someone who is in a state of contemplation, study or meditation might have the presence of a yellow light, a violet light and even a blue lightthe blue indicating faith in God. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afc02ac9727f082dcfe53fe949a28030" );document.getElementById("fa5933c6d6").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Our mission is to share the Teachings of the Ascended Masters on the Violet Flame to create positive changes in the lives of people, in their communities and the planet. May the Violet Flame give us more understanding and skills to pursue our true mission. It was an awful experience with anxiety and panic. You may seek to revitalize a personal relationship or direct the light to a physical condition or places that need healing. Then my head started to feel funny, like I had a hat on.but I didnt. I am so glad for you. 3. http://www.be-stillworld.com. With the Kriya Yoga I feel energy pulsating all the time at Crown and Third Eye, occasion energies in my throat chakra and root but nothing in my heart. Did he have a glow about him? The increase in speed should not be artificial. I have entered into the 30 Day Violet Flame Challenge and I am feeling very happy to do so, all my life i have felt there was more meaning to life, now I feel i have found it. He too said that Kriya Yoga and violet flame are miraculous methods for realizing the Higher Self. The person who was talking to me I dont remember exactly what I felt about that person. Once your problem has been dissolved by the violet flame, you can begin closing your meditation session. Although this is a theoretically possible explanation for spontaneous human. I wanted to let you know that Mark Prophet who taught about the violet transmuting flame since 1958 also studied Kriya Yoga with Yogananda. One of the best times to give your decrees is in the early morning. We came from the Light and Light is energy not physical manifestation and to be whole we need to return to our true state of being Light and Love! I did not bother to get it checked out as I have notice a lot of aches that come and then disappear. I personally think the healing was a gift and based on the transmutation of the injury and its effects. I invite the Light of the Holy Spirit to enter deep into every cell of my body and to expose the darkness, the density, the disease. The elementals are the nature spirits of fire, air, water and earth who are responsible for taking care of our planet. My email is claudette.losier@hotmail.com if you would like to connect! The violet flame is a powerfulsymbol and form of imagery that can be used as a catalyst for our spiritual journeys.
Valerie Bertinelli Brother Drew, James Cole Gauthier, Articles I