Please refer to this article "Beware of Vanity Galleries" and read the suggestions offered to determine if the gallery in question is legitimate or not. At least it was not a lot of money to join, but is this how they make some of their money? Well now I cannot get in touch with Lauren or this person named Jazz.. The Hand - Plogix Gallery The Hand Artwork Size & Ink Base: 9in x 12in Watercolor Select an Artwork Style: Abstract Digital Art | NFT Animalistic Expressionism Figurative Impressionism Landscape Minimalism Mixed Media | Pop Art Realism Select an Artwork Size: Less than 50cm Up to 1m50 More than 1m50 Select a Painting Technique: Acrylic Chalk I decided to share my experience here so the reader can make informative decision considering the EAP. To my dismay, I get home and unwrap the print and it had scratches and dry splotches of some substance. Dont go near this company! I worked there. No wonder no one is getting their artwork featured as this guy wouldnt know the difference between an apple and an orange. People also do get angry if their time has been wasted, not only for the small amount of money they have lost. They also owe months and months of rent to the landlord of the establishment in Milton Keynes where they had a gallery (which was only open to create a facade of integrity for their scam business). I logged into my Instagram account but could not find the person, who convinced me to sign in with them. Jazz is awful. Lauren contacted me on instagram offering me the artist platform. Thanks for the advise. Not for me but for people who are reading this and maybe are considering to join the EAP. I was busy with school and did not contact them as well. So Im hoping they dont again. Ive just heard someone talking about this scam on radio 2. She kept explaining she is waiting for the accounts team to get back to her. To bring him into this discussion is a poor attempt at deflecting these comments on to someone else. You need to contact Thames Valley Ppoce in the UK and ActionFraud and all the relelvant bodies that can help. I had a video call with one of the girls and spoke to another and they were really helpful. They are basically making fun of the people who have been concerned FOR REASON for losing their money and not receiving what has been promised. I told them to calm down as i am working. And obviously im not alone ! How a Vanity Gallery makes its money: I will make sure to include in my posts that your company is well aware that I was bullied growing up and have mental illness (depression) this is all in my bio. Not in LinkedIn or elsewhere what so ever. I think it is very important that you share your experience so that people get to know what kind of people and organization they are dealing with. It makes its money from the artist NOT from sales of their art. The actual truth is the opposite: I was trying to have them to organize the shipping but they totally failed to do that. I know its on Stony Stratford high street but not sure of the actual address, You cant miss it its on the high street, I report to police station about crimes and send in Instagram request to block them. Not only are the reviews written on this platform but some others too. I was also ripped off to the tune of 49.99. All the best. I am an artist in Stony Stratford and Ive heard nothing but good things about Luke and Ive had great dealings with him myself too. Hi, I have the same problem with them. It is horrible to hear that they took the money and the buyer hasnt heard from them since. In response to the first comment, is Marco Antonio Patrizio tied to the Emerging Artist Platform? She promote me once and I didnt really get enough audience. Artists are approached usuallyvia Instagram and invitedto display work on the #emergingartistplatform website. is plogix gallery legit. . Now I really wanna make sure it happens to no one else. There are many things going on this world and negativity and your attempts to try and discredit hard work that you dont even know if is good or not puts you in a really bitter light. Please contact the police in the UK about this on 0300 30 30 159 or visit https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/login. Lets see where it gets you , Jazz to me If there was only one person behind it all it would explain a lot. This is the form she sent. If so, I want to clarify a few things. No, neither had I. How would you know if our service is poor and unprofessional if you havent even had it yet? There is a fee for this, but commissions and quantities of work that artists are told they can put up are apparently made up on a case by case basis, and it is almost impossible to find work unless an artists name is already known. Someone in the UK should report this company to the police. Threatening with legal actions is, to be honest, quite amusing to me. The young girls keep changing. esprit criminel saison 15 reid; pfsense not seeing interface; how tall is tahani the good place I was cheated of my money too. Pros Great work enviroment Cons Shut downs Was this review helpful? Thank you for letting me know just in time. They ended up owing some of the girls thousands of pounds and are still using some of their names on social media as well as photos and videos of them when they originally thought it was a real job. If the comments here seem of value use them, and if not disregard them. Yes. Shes very bitter and twisted and has been on a rampage for some time now. They have been claiming for over 2 months that there was a buyer but this supposed buyer kept changing their mind, or they travelled and the latest excuse was the lockdown. Flexible options of quality levels for downloadable video and audio files. We were fooled! I recently sold a painting and a month later the website said it was still available. As a young artist you are unfortunately a bit clueless and maybe a bit naive. Is there a police station that is open nearby? Im ashamed to say that I used to work for this company. Yes Jazz was also super abusive to me and tried saying I was sexist. She s using fake Picture on instagram with an account named Lopard ?? Is this how they want to present themselves to the public? We share our opinions and, above all, our experiences here. Its also sketch how sooo many people are getting offers from them. I told them first i would be happy to join the platform and since then, they literally harass me by e-mail and on instagram !! Have any of you ever met her? This company (the emerging artist platform) has nothing to do with him. I have been dealing with my bank , however it seems we all need a lawyers opinion. The people on the website dont have individual contact information, not even an email address. they dont seem to be real people the quality of the photos could just as easily have come from photoshop or been generated by other websites. These kind of contradictions added with for example the information that has been shared in this forum does make the company look a bit shady. So so rude. Facebook. Your page has been created and hard work has gone into it, you will NOT be provided with a refund for this reason. Reply to this message if you want to send me your personal experiences so I can use them as evidence. I was supposed to contact Jazz and informed EAP at the same time that I no longer wanted my site to be published by them because I didnt want to ruin my name. They told me to hurry to send them all the documents. When I told them al of this I had no answer. Oh hun I dont need to be spiteful. Like someone said in this platform earlier it is most likely that just one or two people running this whole thing with multiple fake ids and made up story about having this well organized team of ART FINANCE MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, HEAD OF MIDDLE EASTERN MARKETS etc. Thats my question !!! They have a physical gallery at 73b High Street Stony Stratford. If you have any doubts please read all the reviews here and online including the companies house information. Thanks for letting us know. I also have been invited down to showcase my work in their gallery in Buckinghamshire. I might book one to talk to them and see. This makes it easy for art lovers to find pieces that resonate with them and add to their collection. (The exception for paying to exhibit is an artist-run co-op) This site also tracks mail scams directed at artists. A genuine artist who had good feedback to provide would have nothing to hide, Does anyone have any further advice on how we can take this further I feel enough of us have been scammed and it would be great for them to deal with the consequences of treating artists like this, Do you have an Instagram page that you would be happy to share, What your insta name, it would be nice to see everyones like you say so we know whats real and what isnt. Advice from Michael About An Email Scam After my page was up they never replied to me anymore. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If youre approached by Gallerist Marco Antonio Patrizio Run! (Same situation with Plogix but there I at least did not pay the fee and declined). I just had a videocall with Hattie from EAP and she seemd really nice and trustworthy but reading all of this comments I dont know what to do. They dodge court orders by regularly moving from rented accommodation and never providing home addresses for mail, making it impossible for bailiffs or law enforcement officials to find them. Doesnt seem like anyone there wants to as the messages have been seen. It appears to be a scam. How would you know that? Please do file a complaint with the police: https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/login Who did you have the conversation with? I signed up two months ago, and I received threatening replies from the so called director Jazz.. There is my name and link to my Instagram. I just wish there was a way to shut Jazz down on Instagram so she cannot do anymore damage to emerging artists. Sounds like the artist was describing this exact scam. Seen it? I told them to calm down as i am working. Hi, They told me that i should feel lucky to be part of this shit ! This is an artist that cancelled the delivery we payed 150s for. Although I cancelled my subscription last year, they again (illegally) pulled the yearly payment via the credit card. Like unsaid around 3 times already all the best. Its web server is located in New York, New York, United States, with IP address 198.185.159.144. We should let everybody know they are scammers. People are entitled to their opinions. Nisha Kapoor is an International award winning artist with affiliation from UNESCO (a United Nation's body). A few of us have suffered similarly. this is a homepage for people who want to find out more about galleries in advance. Lets send to all new artists to warn them! It is a scam because they do not give you money for your own work that is sold. I sent an email via their website and have never received a reply (only an automated acknowledgement of receipt of my email). That is very embarrassing for the many of us and it feels so wrong. Hello, does anyone know the actual address? Ive been told that they are contacting a solicitor to have this page taken down to remove the evidence. Artists need to be made aware. After paying the fee, however, I was unable to reach Lauren. so I was scammed by them too. I have googled every staff member on the Hansford and Sons Fine Art and I cant find anything on them. I will wish you the best of luck with your future. I can only agree with the previous comments. It isnt what they tell you and there is clearly something very much wrong with it. I did not sign an debit order agreement or even agree in any way to on going yearly payments so Im pretty sure what they are doing is ilegal. Hello jazz. Dont fall for this and dont advise your collectors to buy from them. I did submit a few pics of my work & paid the $49.99.but thats as far as I got. The more of us that call, hopefully something will be done! Ill make sure I let all of our clients, investors and galleries know that its best to stay clear of yourself because your problematic. She made a number of wild accusations as well as the usual bullying and threatening. To me it looks like most the positive feedback here is fake and from someone behind EAP. EAPs explanation was that this page is being written by only one person a liar named Anonymous. This way people wont sign up and hopefully they get taken down! The gallery being 'legit,' though completely unprofessional, is the 'front' of the business, everything else is dodgy, especially Jazz Jade. Basically they have taken the money from my collectors but then they fail to organize the shipping. I too received abusive text messages. I wish you have a great day. The only way the both of the buyers managed to get their money back was by contacting their own bank and credit card company and asked them to cancel the payment. Hodooi ERC721. If the comments here seem of value use them, and if not disregard them. The London address is fake. Same here. Please contact the UK police about your experiences. The reason for this is that they set up annual payments in advance (when you initially pay) BEFORE I changed my card which gives them annual access to the new cards details. I mean so many people have given their money out believing that they are working with bunch of hard core professionals and will be getting sales and exposure. I know someone who has sold, got their money and and also been recently interviewed by them for a YouTube channel and Instagram page. He had retained local artists pieces with them in able to contact him. Both myself and the buyer has been able to get answers as to what to do next. Ive been there. They need to be sorted. Its a shame your small mindedness has prevented you from experiencing the same, Jaz I will not be going back and forth anymore. dont think im going to be! I also confronted EAP with the link to that page. Im not sure if I am the one who Jazz refers to on the chain above when saying: This is an artist that cancelled the delivery we payed 150s for. I dont like your attitude towards woman, I have mirrored the way you have spoken to me. There is to need to take it out on customers and people you dont know. You seem to I am below you sweetheart, like a piece of dirt underneath your shoe and I am certainly not. Fast and flexible. Ive also lost 50 to them. My page took around 6 weeks to get set up. I was simply fooled by this company. I am relieved to know that I wasnt going crazy and that I am not alone in this disgusting scam..I never received any exposure with their scam and despite cancelling my second year they still deducted it from my account. Exactly the same as me, they never promoted or added anymore of my work when I sent it in yet debited for an extra year, I tried to contact them and the bank. CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH THEM SO THEY DONT RE NEW IT AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AGAIN NEXT YEAR. I was sceptical at first but booked a video call with them and they were great. andIve told you the procedure, if you dont want to do it darling you wont even be considered for a refund.. I have done a sale and they didt even notify me. This is interesting, they have reached out to me regarding my art and their gallery. Hi, I would love more info about your experience, do you have a art page to follow you ? There are so many artists signed up alreadyIf I was the owner or the superior of the company I would apologize on behalf of the whole company and would give a strict warning to the person writing such things. Similar thing happened to me. Interesting. Police cases have been opened but more needs to be done. The one thing that makes me feel dispirited is getting messages claiming to be interested in my work which turn out to be fake.
Suman Without Banana Leaves, Alta At K Station Shooting, How Many Calories Are In Air Fried Chicken Wings?, Articles I