My Son is very fashion conscious and up-to-date on all the trends. We can review your case so please respond to our request, we believe that we can figure out something to sort that out for you. This is due to the incorrect postcode you have written on the return address. We can see that this is being coordinated with DPD and our team is closely monitoring until you receive your parcel. Unfortunately I recently sent the coat back. The tracksuits I had were faulty, rips or pocket hanging off, a jacket was delivered but someone must of took it as I did not receive, they have not really wanted to know about anything now and seem to just push me away, a whole tracksuit returned due to it being faulty but they are being unhelpful. Fast delivery too. Brought a pair of jeans for my boyfriend for Christmas. Cheers! Lorenzo Veratti is a luxury clothing brand based in the UK. As a goodwill gesture, we offered you an option and you said you will do it and that you will get back to us once done. Edit the file on your computer and upload it to the server via FTP. Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you again. I ordered a black cargo it came earlier than we expected and it fits perfect and high quality next time i want to order something i first take a look on your website. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Hi Anne-MarieWe are happy to assist you. The tracksuits I had were faulty, rips or pocket hanging off, a jacket was delivered but someone must of took it as I did not receive, they have not really wanted to know about anything now and seem to just push me away, a whole tracksuit returned due to it being faulty but they are being unhelpful. Thank you and our sincere apologies again. Ordered a coat for my son who is very into his clothes!! Inspired by icons of the 20th and 21st centuries, Lorenzo Veratti fuses high-fashion design with cutting-edge functionality to provide high-end style in an affordable and long-lasting way. I reported it to customer service and expected to get fobbed off as you would with a high street store. He loves them! Your effort to share this remind us that we are on the right track. Hi CoreyWe can't thank you enough for this wonderful review! We appreciate your thoughtful review and patience with us. Bought the most beautiful coat for my son which he loves. More importantly the product lived up to their claims. Lorenzo Veratti Men's Fashion; Lorenzo Veratti Sports and Leisure; Lorenzo Veratti Men's Clothing; Lorenzo Veratti Men's Sports Clothing; . Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Hi Mrs. HarrisonWe want to thank you for your cooperation so we can sort out the replacement jacket right away. We are hoping that you will continue to support us and we will be looking forward to hearing from you again. Brilliant company and customer service Thankyou so much :). We are happy that you received your order in no time. Did the driver follow the correct delivery procedure? Quick View Lorenzo Veratti. Longwear denim, jackets (spot only the thickest quilted puffers with fur-lined hoods) as well as tech trousers for them chill cant-move-from-the-sofa days. Thank you. Thank you for complimenting our Shade 3.0 Jackets and highlighting its features. Told that no jackets left and to choose another. Lorenzo Veratti. We value the trust you put in us and hopefully because of this experience, you will continue to support the brand. Coat is quality . Hi DioneWe are delighted to hear that the coat you purchased from us has exceeded your husband's expectations. Quality clothes and great service. The quality of materials, workmanship, size and fit were excellent! Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Each time reached out, not much help at all. We are happy that you received your order in no time. The .htaccess file contains directives (instructions) that tell the server how to behave in certain scenarios and directly affect how your website functions. Thank you for letting us know that you son loves the jacket and that you had an amazing experience shopping with Lorenzo Veratti. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Outstanding clothing selection & the quality is superb! My experience with lorenzo was better than I have had with any other company. Id say this is a much better product than some of the more expensive brands i tried. The delivery was exactly as promised. We put so much effort to make sure that our consumers will get the best, to make sure that we meet and if possible exceededexpectations. What are co-workers like at Lorenzo Veratti. I followed on all social media platforms and supported them but they didnt look after me, instead no stock on other options. Very professional company and can tell they care about there customers. Lorenzo Veratti Student Discounts Lorenzo Veratti embodies classical luxurious design combined with futuristic functionality to provide maximal style in an affordable way. We can give you a special discount on your next order as compensation for the inconvenience. Cheers! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Our dedicated team works very hard to ensure that our customer will get only the best. Thank you for your cooperation and for being so patient with the process. We can't wait to hear from you again. We would like to inform you that a disputed delivery must be investigated regardless of the reason because we as the supplier, and the courier would like to know what went wrong with the delivery, and was there any lapses on the courier's part or not. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 1,023 Look forward to more purchases in the future. I made a purchase for my son. Ordered 50 jeans that were NOTHING like the photos at all??? is lorenzo veratti a good brand. We will be looking forward to your next purchase. By clicking 'Accept', you . 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Bought the red/black Phantom Coat for my partner although never heard of this make before it was lush we don't usually venture away from known brands. We appreciate it very much. We want our consumers to have all the information about the product before purchasing, and we make sure that the features of the product are available under the item description. Great service and great quality jacket.The order was processed and couriered very quickly. These factors should be cleared for us to know if the courier is liable or not. Thank you. Join the community to connect with real employees and see what other professionals are saying about their companies. We want to provide you the best possible service but if the problem is with the courier's end, it is beyond our control so we would like to ask for your patience and understanding. Cheers! Cheers! Bought the red/black Phantom Coat for my partner although never heard of this make before it was lush we don't usually venture away from known brands. Do you agree with Lorenzoveratti's 4-star rating? The jacket is gorgeous!! Hi DanielThank you for your detailed review, we appreciate that you took the time off to share this with us. Cheers! Hopefully, this will not be the last time that we will hear from you. We always want to provide the best service to our consumers like you who trusted our brand. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we value the trust you put in our brand. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. We are looking forward to hearing from you again. Thank you! Cant fault them. It is such a wonderful feeling that we made your family's Christmas a little bit more special. Cheers! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. We always encourage our consumers to inspect the item after receiving it and immediately report to us if any issues are found so we can sort them out within the allowed time frame. We believe we already explained everything to you in your previous review about the situation. You have no idea how much they mean to us. We order from this company a lot and love the clothing! We appreciate the support and we are looking forward to doing business with you again. They came in great condition. Fast delivery too. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. We understand how you feel. Date of experience: 02 February 2023 Reply from Lorenzoveratti 5 Feb 2023 Hi Rhonda Cheers! Keeps him really warm and it's really good quality. I do recommend. Thank you and if there is anything that we can do for you in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. The cargos i ordered had a fault on them and it was resolved in a matter of a couple of emails. We are glad that you enjoying the coat. Thank you for trusting our brand and we are looking forward to seeing you shopping with us again. Hi St. JohnThis is such an amazing feedback. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Lost tracksuit disappointed overall Ordered a tracksuit from them and item has been lost in the post told me an internal investigation into this will take 28 days before anything will be done this is after waiting 2 weeks for my delivery to arrive at which point I will be told a refund will take up to 7-14 days in other words sold a product they didnt have enough of pawned customer off to keep money to earn interest off of possibly.Emailed several times to be told nothing can be done until the investigation is conducted. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. The properties will tell you the path and file name that cannot be found. 49.99 59.99. You can tell they take pride in their products from the quality of the packaging. Hi AamzYou made our day with your priceless review! SPECTRUM | Limited Edition Blue/purple 30 Piece Brush Set RRP 99.99 New (#314410313140), Snuggledown Hungarian Goose Down Duvet (#314410052603). Pretty gutted, first time customer. Brand s . Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. When you have a missing image on your site you may see a box on your page with with a red X where the image is missing. Fast delivery too. There is more business coming your way from us and his buddies. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. You've been patient and understanding throughout the process and we want to thank you for that. Very underrated company - lorenzo veratti sells such high quality and great looking clothing at fairly reasonable prices, the customer service is quick and friendly l. Admittedly some of the stuff isn't all too comfortable but still looks fantastic nonetheless. Hi JeanetteWe are delighted to hear that your grandson loves our Phantom Jacket. Hi MichelleWe are sorry if you are not happy with the service due to the lengthy process. Everything was very stylish, my son was over the moon with what he got .!! Pretty gutted, first time customer. Thank you for leaving a review. We believe that this is being handled by our support team and we are hoping that you will accept our offer for the inconvenience caused on your end. ..and now stuck paying over 10 to get them returned signed for at post office.WONT BE USING THIS COMPANY AGAIN. Lorenzo Veratti is a luxury clothing brand based in the UK. Claim your Free Employer Profile. SUNNY JEAN - BLACK. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. I would recommend. We thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The information about our Exchange and Return Policy is available on our website. WOW! Your review warms our hearts. The luxury streetwear brand have found a niche in the market, inspired by icons of the 20th and 21st centuries. I ordered a coat for my son for Christmas, and the zip broke. Hi JBThank you for leaving a review. Thank you for your trust and we are hoping that you will continue to support our brand. Great customer service! I would just like to Thankyou for your amazing service I ordered a coat for my son with his remaining Christmas money, unfortunately it was to big and sent back for a exchange got a email two days later advising that the size we needed was out of stock and we could pick another coatmy son was then over the moon he had a chance to do this . Second item I have ordered now just arrived. Thank you for sharing, it is appreciated. Your review warms our hearts. Pretty gutted, first time customer. Hi RujAgain, we are sorry if your experience with our company did not meet your expectation. Unfortunately the zip has broken. SHIPPING. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Very responsive and great customer service. August 23, 2022; 0 Comment; frosted window film near gdynia; Posted by . Hi JanetWe are grateful that you decided to share this wonderful review with everyone. I'm Really happy with it ,will definitely shop here again,and a brilliant delivery service ,would highly recommend this company to everybody. Bought Eclipse 2.0 jacket. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused on your end. 73.9k Followers, 951 Following, 286 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lorenzo Veratti (@lorenzoverattiofficial) lorenzoverattiofficial. We put so much effort to make sure that our consumers will get the best, to make sure that we meet and if possible exceededexpectations. Item delivered within 48 hours and superb customer service (even replying to my email on Christmas Day!) Cheers! Lorenzo Veratti. I have ordered from this company twice ,they keep you up to date with your order ,fast delivery to .The jacket I ordered for my son is fantastic he gets lots of compliments on it ,This company do a mystery box gold I bought for my son for 70 he got a jacket,T-shirt and jogging bottoms which had a value of 195 . We received many returns and we did not encounter any problems with our postcode. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. What is it really like to work at Lorenzo Veratti? REVIEWS. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Find out how we combat fake reviews. Recent purchase of a coat , great service superb value price even better cannot be happier . We will be looking forward to your next purchase. It is possible that you may need to edit the .htaccess file at some point, for various reasons.This section covers how to edit the file in cPanel, but not what may need to be changed. Reels. Cheers! Put the custom structure back if you had one. Thank you for trusting our brand and we are looking forward to seeing you shopping with us again. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Will definitely use again . Delivery was late, was suppose to be 2-3 working days (ordered 28th Dec, arrived 7th Jan.. Hi WendyWe want to thank you for sharing us your recent experience with us. If there is anything specific that we need to improve please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. SIZE AND FIT When you encounter a 404 error in WordPress, you have two options for correcting it. Hi AdrianHope you are well. Thank you for sharing this with us! It is also possible that you have inadvertently deleted your document root or the your account may need to be recreated. # End WordPress. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Hi SoniaWe are sorry to hear that you son's ordered did not push through. so thank you for quick delivery. Quality of items is fantastic. Your feedback about the pockets of the jacket is very much welcome, and we will use it to further improve the overall quality and designs of our product. Cheers! Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you again. Great service and great quality jacket.The order was processed and couriered very quickly. And its not about trends abound, Lorenzo Veratti prides themselves on only the finest quality, so your stylish new cold weather garms are built for greater longevity. Hi DavidWe are happy to see this; what a fantastic review! Everyone always stops me and asks where did you get that coat from mate lol. Great service and great quality jacket.The order was processed and couriered very quickly. Open a Store. View cart for details. Cheers! We appreciate that you share this with us. Keeps him really warm and it's really good quality. However it was completely the opposite. You have no idea how much they mean to us. Hi SahWe are beyond grateful for your effort to share this amazing feedback with us. Hi JanetWe are grateful that you decided to share this wonderful review with everyone. Hi KimberlyThank you so much for this wonderful review. These factors should be cleared for us to know if the courier is liable or not. Very professional company and can tell they care about there customers. I then tried to exchange an item which was now out of stock they exchanged for another item without charge or hassle. Yes, it has been delivered, but it was not delivered to us. Categoras . Bought Eclipse 2.0 jacket. Copyright Notice (Investigation) what happened to the parcel I lost it takes 28 days?After several complaints and the poor review they eventually processed a refund for the missing delivery should of been resolved sooner. Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing this with us. We appreciate that you share this with us. Our apologies for the inconvenience. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, lorenzo veratti iconology jeans size 36 Waist, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Learn more about eBay global shipping program, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Work Here? Thank you for sharing this with us and we want you to know that we are grateful that you decided to purchase from us. Thank you guys. I have personally checked this and sent you another email. Add the following snippet of code to the top of your .htaccess file: # BEGIN WordPress Based on our records, the purchased product is a pair of Vinnie Reflective Biker Jean. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Free shipping for many products! Cheers! His friends are complimenting the coat already and I will be sending them your way! Your feedback about the pockets of the jacket is very much welcome, and we will use it to further improve the overall quality and designs of our product. We understand how important that you received it on time. We appreciate your thoughtful review and patience with us. This means a lot to us. Hi LauraWe are happy to help. Goodwill offered but only on condition I buy another jacket. The quality of materials, workmanship, size and fit were excellent! i dont need to carry a bag no more with the pockets on this jacket ahah. We reviewed the conversation we had with you we could not find the specific time and date that we asked you to buy another jacket. Within 2 weeks the zip broke. I recently ordered a coat which I ordered the wrong size , I emailed the company and the response was immediate to sort my order out. Bought for my grandson and he really loves it. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. We will be looking forward to doing business with you again. The Jacket is beautiful. 70.00. Hi RMThank you for leaving a 5-star review. We are grateful that you appreciate the overall quality of the jacket and thank you for letting us know that you had an amazing experience with us. We are sorry to hear about this. However it was completely the opposite. Looking forward to your response. Thankyou. Cannot fault this company at all; I will certainly be ordering from Lorenzo Veratti again. We are happy to see this! Recent purchase of a coat , great service superb value price even better cannot be happier . Find out how we combat fake reviews. Absolutely disgusting service and communication Ive received several emails but none explaining when we will Receive the tracksuit. Our system considered the transaction as high-risk. The. You may get a 404 error for images because you have Hot Link Protection turned on and the domain is not on the list of authorized domains. Replied immediately, replaced immediately and for a more expensive coat as they were out of stock of the one we bought at no more expense to myself. Hi Mrs. WebbWe are delighted to hear that you finally got the replacement coat for your son. Cheers! Cheers! We are looking forward to hearing from you again. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. (You may need to consult other articles and resources for that information.). Nice quality clothing, hoodies fits great size xl joggers quite a tight fitting size xl, not as good a fit as the hoodie, my Don loves them though. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Lorenzo Veratti. We are proud of what we do as a brand and we will continue to do our best to make sure that every product is worth the price. We will be looking forward to your next purchase. Within 2 weeks the zip broke. Was very satisfied with the product and so was my grandson. Hi DanielWe would like to apologize if the information provided by our team was not sufficient to answer your query. Cheers! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I would shop here again. All. Hi MatthewWe are happy that you have had a pleasant experience dealing with our customer service. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. i ordered a pair of jeans and since i ordered them i havent heard anything since, i tried contacting via email and still nothing so i contacted the company that ships their products and they havent received the parcel. Cheers! Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we are sorry if your experience with us did not meet your expectation. Both sales and refund happened quickly and easily. The offered was, you can pick another jacket at no extra cost and in case the jacket you like is cheaper than the original order, we will be more than happy to give you a refund for the price difference. Cookies Policy Did the driver follow the correct delivery procedure? Hi RujAgain, we are sorry if your experience with our company did not meet your expectation. Hi JackieWe want to thank you for your patience while our team our doing its best to sort out the problem with our courier. Hi JulieThank you for the word, we are happy that you received your order in no time. Thank you for your trust and we are hoping that you will continue to support our brand. He turns heads and is asked where to buy them. Thank you for purchasing and the recommendation is very much appreciated. Thank you for your review. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. We put so much effort to make sure that our consumers will get the best, to make sure that we meet and if possible exceededexpectations. Hi WendyWe want to thank you for sharing us your recent experience with us. Cheers! Unfortunately I recently sent the coat back. Check out what 924 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Think timeless luxe design combined with futuristic functionality to make for maximal style in the most affordable way. We want to thank you for your continued support and we are hoping that you will continue to support the brand in the years to come. Cheers! I would just like to Thankyou for your amazing service I ordered a coat for my son with his remaining Christmas money, unfortunately it was to big and sent back for a exchange got a email two days later advising that the size we needed was out of stock and we could pick another coatmy son was then over the moon he had a chance to do this . 70.00. Hi DioneWe are delighted to hear that the coat you purchased from us has exceeded your husband's expectations. The delivery was exactly as promised. We appreciate your thoughtful review and patience with us. We can review your case so please respond to our request, we believe that we can figure out something to sort that out for you. So out of pocket for a tracksuit and a tracksuit jacket. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Cheers! The quality of materials, workmanship, size and fit were excellent! Your effort to share this remind us that we are on the right track. Bought a coat in November. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Dramatic customer service who first make you pay to return a shipment to an address that does not exist from the Netherlands, so they do not refun you. Hi KimberlyThank you so much for this wonderful review. Cheers! Excellent clothing.I had an issue with an order, which they resolved very quickly and with no problems. Cheers! More importantly the product lived up to their claims. We are hoping that this incident will not deter you from buying from us again. August 23, 2022; 0 Comment; clam shell awning hardware; Posted by . Outstanding clothing selection & the quality is superb! Sending a new coat to replace. recommend. Brilliant high quality coat and one very happy son. Cheers! Hi DebbieWe are very grateful that both of you are happy with the products you got in our mystery box. Terms & Conditions We ordered with high hopes and we were delighted to not be disappointed. Great material, generous padding and simply comfy. Sending a new coat to replace. recommend. Cheers! The packaging, shipping and time to delivery were fast. Clothing & Underwear Men's Clothing Store Lorenzoveratti Lorenzoveratti Reviews 1,191 Excellent 4.6 VERIFIED COMPANY lorenzoveratti.com Visit this website Write a review 4.6 total 1% 1-star 6% Filter Sort: Most relevant Sian Pitt 1 review GB A day ago Fantastic After Service Bought a coat in November. The offered was, you can pick another jacket at no extra cost and in case the jacket you like is cheaper than the original order, we will be more than happy to give you a refund for the price difference. Thank you. I would highly recommend them if you want stylish designs and a team that actually cares about customers. About Us Absolutely superb service and communication from the company . RewriteEngine On Cheers! Thank you for sharing this with everyone. First time experience for me thought I would I have a change from super dry and other designer coats since everyone wears the same stuff!The company is thriving very well the quality of the clothes are amazing very warm and the stiching is well done! Hi TonyOur sincere appreciation for your wonderful review. RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
Cricut Easy Press Replacement Parts, Nyc Custodian Engineer List, Months With 5 Sundays In 2023, Delaware State Police Report Request, Virgos Are The Most Attractive, Articles I