See all 44 articles. Homesnap.templates["controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.html"] = '{{#with data}}
{{#and item.latitude item.longitude}} {{/and}}{{#if item.primaryImage }}{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}} {{item.address.city}},{{item.address.state}} {{item.address.zip}}{{/if}}{{#if singleFamilyResidence}} <script type="application/ld+json"> {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}[{{/if}} { "@context":"https://schema.org", "@type":"SingleFamilyResidence", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "@context":"https://schema.org", "streetAddress": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}", "addressLocality": "{{item.address.city}}", "addressRegion": "{{item.address.state}}", "addressCountry": "USA", "postalCode": "{{item.address.zip}}" }, {{#if item.primaryImage}} "photo": { "@type": "ImageObject", "url": "{{item.primaryImage.large}}" }, {{/if}} "geo": { "@type": "GeoCoordinates", "latitude": "{{item.longitude}}", "longitude": "{{item.longitude}}" }, "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "name": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}, {{item.address.cityStateZip}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}" } {{#if item.listing.openHouse}} ,{ "@context": "https://schema.org", "@type": "Event", "name": "Open House {{item.listing.openHouse.times}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", {{#if item.primaryImage}} "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], {{/if}} "startDate": "{{item.listing.openHouse.startDateString}}", {{#if item.price}} "offers": { "@type": "Offer", "@id": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{ item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "price": "{{item.price.raw}}", "priceCurrency": "USD", "BusinessFunction": "https://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#{{#if item.transactionType.forSale}}Sell{{else if item.transactionType.forRent}}LeaseOut{{/if}}" }, {{/if}} {{#with item.address}} "location": { "@type": "Place", "name": "{{fullStreetAddress}}", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "addressCountry": "USA", "addressLocality": "{{city}}", "addressRegion": "{{state}}", "postalCode": "{{zip}}", "streetAddress": "{{fullStreetAddress}}" } } {{/with}} } {{/if}} {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}]{{/if}} </script>{{/if}}
{{/with}}'; I tried Homesnap in 2019 and wasn't happy with the results. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Agents who receive a Excellence in Client Service Award also have their Homesnap agent profile enhanced with a gold check-mark. {raw:e,string:e.toLocaleString(),label:"Acres"}:null},getPrice:function(e,t){if(e){var r=Math.round(e),a="$"+r.toLocaleString();t&&2==t&&(a+="/mo");var n;return r<1e4?n=r.toLocaleString():r<999500?(n=Math.round(r/1e3).toString(),n+="K"):r<105e4?n="1M":r<9995e4? Homesnap allows for multiple listings services to be integrated into one app (FMLS and GAMLS). She is the 2021 Women's Council State Liaison and resent graduate of the Goldman Sach's 10,000 business program. Submit your special category nominations by Friday 3 March and join us live for the awards ceremony and after-party on Thursday 27 April to celebrate and . I pride myself in being a good listener, hear BETSORTE GR N TIKLAYIN! //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.js.map?hash=029ef2f1414c76b194f39c2433f1ca8d Customer Service: 800.431.5509support@homesnap.com, 2023 Homesnap Terms of UsePrivacy Policy "Sorry, you can only":"You can"," search up to 5 areas"),type_:"notClickable"}]});for(var i=0;i-1&&(a.searchMode=2);var n=/p_\(? "#000000":"#006DC7"};if(e.status.cancelled)r.dataStatusBadge="red",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-red",r.spanIcon="cancel",r.pText="Canceled";else if(e.status.completed)r.dataStatusBadge="gray",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-gray-300",r.spanIcon="check_circle",r.pText="Toured",r.mapMarkerFill="#6B758A";else if(e.status.confirmed)r.dataStatusBadge="green",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-google-green",r.spanIcon="check_circle",r.pText="Confirmed";else if(e.status.external){var a,o=e.service||(null===(a=e.listing)||void 0===a?void 0:a.service)||{},i="Unknown";o.homesnap?i="Homesnap":o.showingTime?i="ShowingTime":o.sentriKey&&(i="SentriKey"),r.dataStatusBadge="blue",r.spanTextColor="bs4--text-hs-blue",r.spanIcon="watch_later",r.pText="Unknown"===i? Luke Stapel, Realtor //# sourceMappingURL=https://assets.homesnap.com/app/js_min/controllers/generic.js.map?hash=e0b946063f8921924b59330432cea1e7 ").concat(r.substr(6,4)),s=n,c=n;return a.length>0&&(s="".concat(n," ext ").concat(a),c="".concat(n,",").concat(a)),{raw:e,digits:r,ext:a,withParentheses:n,withDashes:o,withDots:i,withExtension:s,withExtensionAsLink:c}},getPercentChange:function(e,t){if(e&&t){var r=(e-t)/t*100;return this.getPercent(r)}},firstLetterToUpper:function(e){if(e)return e.toLowerCase().charAt(0).toUpperCase()+e.toLowerCase().slice(1)},findUrls:function(e){var t=/((([A-Za-z]{3,9}:(?:\/\/)?)(?:[-;:&=+$,\w]+@)?[A-Za-z0-9.-]+|(?:www\.|[-;:&=+$,\w]+@)[A-Za-z0-9.-]+)((?:\/[+~%/.\w\-_]*)?\??(?:[-+=&;%@.\w_]*)#?(?:[.!/\\\w]*))? We wish you all continued success! We're incredibly grateful for the trust of our clients and super . (r.id=e.raw,r):null}},n.styles={getProp:function(e){var t;return! Whatever your business size, we can optimize your online presence. This year's winners include Tjark Bateman (Top 15%), Ava Cannon (Top 15%), Katie Green (Top 15%), Shirley Kalvinsky (Top 25%), Randy Mason (Top 15%), Caitlin McCarron (Top 15%), and Paul Townsend (Top 5%). 2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:{},i="string"==typeof e? You earned this distinction based on your impressive growth and skillful use of Homesnap Pro's real estate tools over the . Zillow Ends Free Rental Listings. Based on an analysis of data from 2018 through 2020, Homesnap predicts homebuying demand will remain hot and inventory will continue to decline in 2021 unless sellers can be enticed by rising . We are thrilled to congratulate several of our agents for winning. {raw:e,short:"$"+this.getShortNumber(e),dollars:"$"+parseInt(e).toLocaleString(),dollarsWithoutCommas:"$"+parseInt(e,10),dollarsWithCents:"$"+e.toLocaleString(void 0,{style:"decimal",maximumFractionDigits:2,minimumFractionDigits:2})}:null},getShortNumber:function(e){if(e||0===e){var t,r=!1;return e<0&&(r=!0,e*=-1),e<1e4?t=e.toLocaleString():e<999500?(t=Math.round(e/1e3).toString(),t+="K"):e<105e4?t="1M":e<9995e4?(t=(Math.round(e/1e5)/10).toFixed(1).toString(),t+="M"):(t=Math.round(e/1e6).toString(),t+="M"),r? Pro+ agents results were so strong in 2021 that we wanted to recognize it publicly. What Now. Unified Leads. Easy access with private entry of front porch for morning coffee. ").concat(r);window.location.replace(a)}},n.showing={getStylesBasedOnStatus:function(e){var t=n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap"),r={mapMarkerFill:t? (t.facebook=!0,t.name="Facebook",t.color={text:"#3b5998",background:"#4b6dad",rgb:"75,109,173",gradient:"radial-gradient(at bottom right, #87BAFF 0%, #005EA8 100%)"},t.icon={color:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-256px.png"),colorSM:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-colored-70px-2x.png"),white:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-white-70px-2x.png"),grey:n.path.getImageUrl("/listing-promos/fb-grey-70px-2x.png")}):2===e? (_=!0,t.data.pop()):_=!1,e.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:t.data,divider:!0})),u(e)}})}function d(e,t){if(I.handlebars.getPartialHTML("hsLoadingGraphic",function(e){z.$dom.ul.html(''.concat(e,""))}),z.$dom&&z.$dom.ul){var a;M&&(a={headers:{HSLocation:"lat=".concat(M.latitude.toString(),"&lng=").concat(M.longitude.toString())}}),z.get("multiArea",!1)?N.autocomplete.get({data:{text:e,polygonType:1,skip:0,take:8,submit:!0===t,geographyFilters:F,latitude:B,longitude:H},webServiceOptions:a,pass:e}):N.data.get({data:{text:e,polygonType:1,skip:0,take:8,submit:!0===t},webServiceOptions:a,pass:e})}}function p(e){var t=[];return e.length&&e.forEach(function(e){if(!h(e.item)){var a,n=null!==(a=e.item)&&void 0!==a?a:e;e.status&&(n.autocompleteStatus=e.status),t.push(n)}}),t}function h(e){return F.filter(function(t){return"object"==typeof e&&(t.Id===e.entityID||t.Id===e.id)}).length>0}function m(e){if(e&&e.pass&&e.pass===q){var t=[],a=e.data,n=F.length>0;if(K&&t.push({items:[{latitude:null,longitude:null,type_:"HSIPLocation"}],divider:!0,multiAreaReset:n}),a)if(a.recent&&a.recent.length)t.push({header:"Recent Searches",items:a.recent,multiAreaReset:n});else{if(a.savedSearches&&a.savedSearches.length&&t.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:p(a.savedSearches),multiAreaReset:n}),a[0]&&a[0].type_&&"HSSavedSearch"===a[0].type_&&t.push({header:"Saved Searches",items:a.savedSearches,multiAreaReset:n}),a.areas&&a.areas.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Places",items:p(a.areas)}),a.streetAreas&&a.streetAreas.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Streets",items:p(a.streetAreas)}),a.properties&&a.properties.length){var r=[],o=[];a.properties.forEach(function(e){var t;e.building||null!==e&&void 0!==e&&null!==(t=e.item)&&void 0!==t&&t.building?o.push(e):r.push(e)}),r.length&&t.push({header:"Homes",items:p(r),multiAreaReset:n}),o.length&&t.push({header:"Buildings",items:p(o),multiAreaReset:n})}a.schools&&a.schools.length&&F.length<5&&t.push({header:"Schools",items:p(a.schools)})}z.get("commuteTimeBanner",!1)&&t.unshift({items:[{type_:"CommuteTimeBanner"}]}),F.length>=1&&t.unshift({items:[{name:"".concat(F.length>=5? :\=([^&]+))?/g;t=a.exec(e);)r=r||{},"string"==typeof t[2]?r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=decodeURIComponent(t[2]):"="!==e.charAt(e.indexOf(t[1])+t[1].length)&&(r[decodeURIComponent(t[1].toLowerCase())]=!0);return r},parseUrl:function(e){if(!e||"string"!=typeof e)return null;var t=/^(http:|https:)?(?:\/\/)?(([^\/\:]+)?(?:(?:\:)([\d]+))?)?(\/[^\s\?]*)(\?[^\#\s]+)? Is the Real Estate Market Imploding? Stacie Green-Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc College Boulevard, Overland Park . Carrie is driven to motivate others to dream big and reach their personal and professional goals. Homesnap.templates["controllers/SearchDropdown.html"] = '{{#with data}}{{#each this}} {{#if header}} {{/if}} {{#each items}}
  • {{#compare type_ "HSAreaItem"}} {{name}} {{#compare areaTypeID 1}}
    State {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 2}} {{#if state}}
    {{state}} {{else}}
    Metro Area {{/if}} {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 3}}
    {{state}} {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 4}}
    City/Town {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 5}}
    Zip {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 6}}
    {{#if uspsCity}}{{uspsCity}}, {{/if}}{{state}} {{/compare}} {{#unless status.hasMLSCoverage}}
    Notify Me When Available {{/unless}} {{else compare type_ "HSPropertyAddressItem"}} {{#if building.name}} {{building.name}}
    {{/if}} {{address.fullStreetAddress}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "red"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "orange"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "yellow"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "purple"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "green"}} {{/compare}}
    {{address.cityStateZip}} {{else compare type_ "HSSchool"}} {{name}}
    {{address.city}}, {{address.state}} {{else compare type_ "HSStreetArea"}} {{name}}
    {{area.name}} {{else compare type_ "HSSavedSearch"}} {{name}} {{#if summary}}
    {{{summary}}} {{/if}} {{else compare type_ "CommuteTimeBanner"}} Find Homes by Commute Time {{else compare type_ "HSIPLocation"}} Current Location {{else compare type_ "notClickable"}} {{name}} {{else compare type_ "ListingCarts"}} Imported Listing Carts {{else compare type_ "SavedSearches"}} Imported Saved Searches {{/compare}} {{#if autocompleteStatus.farFromBoundary}}
    Too far away. Debi Davis Recommendation Being a builder, and owning a real estate trust,I have had dealings with real estate professionals from Florida to Quebec City. "/"+t:"")},getBackgroundImageURL:function(e){var t="https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.backgrounds/";return t+=n.string.reverse(e.toString()),{listingAds:"".concat(t,"_2064x1080.jpg"),large:"".concat(t,"_2000x640.jpg"),medium:"".concat(t,"_1000x320.jpg"),small:"".concat(t,"_500x160.jpg")}},getRatingStars:function(e,t){for(var r="",a="",n=(Math.round(2*e)/2).toFixed(1),o=t?Math.floor(5-n):Math.ceil(5-n),i=n%1!=0&&t? Fast forward 2 years later . ":"&","hash=").concat(n,"&v=").concat(i)),require(["jquery"],function(t){if(!t("link[href='".concat(e,"']")).length){var r=t("head");if(r.length){var n=t('').attr("href",e);r.append(n),null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.key&&null!==o&&void 0!==o&&o.value&&n.attr(o.key,o.value)}}"function"==typeof a&&a()})})}},n.ui={getWindowSize:function(e){return e>=1200?"lg":e>=992?"md":e>=768?"sm":"xs"},belowthefold:function(e,t,r,a){return(a&&a.offset()?a.offset().top+a.height():(t[0].innerHeight?t[0].innerHeight:t.height())+t.scrollTop())<=e.offset().top-(r||0)},rightoffold:function(e,t,r,a){return(a&&a.offset()?a.offset().left+a.width():t.width()+t.scrollLeft())<=e.offset().left-(r||0)},abovethetop:function(e,t,r,a){return(a&&a.offset()?a.offset().top:t.scrollTop())>=e.offset().top+(r||0)+e.height()},leftofbegin:function(e,t,r,a){return(a&&a.offset()?a.offset().left:t.scrollLeft())>=e.offset().left+(r||0)+e.width()},inviewport:function(e,t,r,a){return!(!e||!e.length)&&!
    Lauren Henry Tiktok Age, Articles H