The Velvet Ghost, HARRY POTTER AND THE ANKH OF KHEPRI. He bent down to my level again. How to follow the signal when reading the schematic? Daddy, help me!" he was saying. Okay, now relax." Did that mean I was a good boy? Daddy bent down to my level, although I hate it when he does this, it makes me feel short. And he will need to delve farther than ever before into the mysteries of the mind where victory can only be won by freeing the chained souls. #potion *I do not o due to a slip up during class your darkest secret is revealed, to none other than professor lupin, your defense against the dark arts teacher at hogwarts. Very good care of them. Its no surprise, then, that Snape is thrilled by the prospect of being the one to capture Sirius in Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban (as badly as that whole scenario went), but after the reformation of the Order of the Phoenix, hes on the same side as Lupin and Sirius and spends a little time in Grimmauld Place. Wow, that was a lot of toys. I woke up in the early morning as daylight was beginning to stream through my window. Fantastically-written, realistic character portrayals, action-packed epic. Alternate Universe. Only Dudley got toys, because he was a good boy. Harry, Ron and Hermione were on their way to their least favorite class, Potions. Harry discovers that Ms Eileen is quite a bit more skilled at Gobstones, gambling and hustling than hed initially thought. My code is GPL licensed, can I issue a license to have my code be distributed in a specific MIT licensed project? With this act, Voldemort trusted him enough to position him as Headmaster of Hogwarts (for a brief time), protecting the schools students as far as he could from the Dark Lords regime. What he didn't know was that his new found friend was his old Harry Potter has always been hated. Snape was assigned to guard the Dursley household and starts to get worried when he never sees harry. Certainly it was at the opposite end of the spectrum to the Slytherin dungeons." Potter noticed what he was doing and also hastened his task. The Dursleys are livid and downright refuse to take Harry back for the summer. When they arrived, they cringed when they saw their assignment on the board. The war's over. We got to the house. So I must ask you where youve been this last August?. Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him. During one disastrous Occlumency lesson, Harry sees just how badly his father and his friends used to treat Snape. ), Surly Straggler vs. other types of steel frames. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. I then began to cry. ABOUT THE ARCHIVE | POLICY ON RATINGS, SPOILERS & WIPs. occlumency, fighting, etc), or school. Severus Snape hates Harry Potter. Alternate Universe. However, the categories are loosely based on how "canon" the stories are, whether it is Post-Half-Blood Prince or Post-Deathly Hallows. Daddy asked as he set the now empty bottle of milk down. It had never even occurred to Severus that Harry could be abused. NEXT: Harry Potter: 5 Best Things Snape Did For Harry (& The 5 Worst). Sequel to HARRY POTTER AND THE ENEMY WITHIN. Sequel: TO MEND A HEART. Daddy pointed his wand at all the ones that I didn't shake my head at. "Daddy, ba-man isn't real!" Later, of course, we learn that Snapes history with James and Lily is at the root of this bad blood. Daddy took me up to my room and lay me on the floor. Snape was so furious at Harry that he threw him out of his office (literally) and forbade him from ever returning. As weve seen, then, Severus Snape isnt the kind of guy wholl leave a good impression on you. The cashier took his wand and scanned it. Well, perhaps better isnt quite the way to put it. A novella, will contain mild CP. [1], Get out, get out, I don't want to see you in this office ever again!Snape cancelling the lessons, The lessons were ultimately cancelled when Harry saw a memory in the Pensieve of his father hanging Snape in the air by his ankles and was caught by the Potions Master, while Snape postponed the lessons in order to rescue Graham Montague from being stuck inside a toilet. Oh well, I guess it was not bad, just extremely awkward. What is a word for the arcane equivalent of a monastery? I yelled. Warnings for violence and abuse. After Harry accidentally deages himself to a baby during a Potions class, Severus is tasked with aging Harry back up to his correct age before any word gets out on Harry's condition. By the time of Deathly Hallows, though, hes performing all manner of flashy The Matrix moves (in the movie) to fend off McGonagall and escape Hogwarts. His strongest . I began crying as it fell to the floor. It all started on a typical day at Hogwarts Academy. Harry/Snape. Harry/Snape. RELATED: Harry Potter: 10 Snape Mannerisms From The Books Alan Rickman Nails. Redoing the align environment with a specific formatting, About an argument in Famine, Affluence and Morality. (This takes place in Harry Potter's Fifth Year) Snape was furious at Dumbledore. A minute later, Severus heard Potter's quill clatter to the floor. But wait, Daddy was getting me a toy! Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. #severussnape. The boy's reaction to going home, having no decent clothes, the subservient attitude Severus was still confused though; why had the boy hidden it? Novel-length. Snape confronts Dumbledore and gets stuck with the kid and at first he hates it. Oh really. Start here. He buttoned up my onsie, and stood me up. A novella, will contain mild CP. He wishes me to teach you how to close your mind to the Dark Lord.Severus Snape to Harry Potter in January of 1996, Lessons were given once a week, under the guise of Remedial Potions, much to Harry's discomfort. Severus has saved Harry's life one too many times and the bond has formed, beyond anyone's power to dissolve. It all started with a letter from home and family. Most of the wizarding world thought that Draco was Lucius Malfoy's only child. Rated PG-13. Rated PG-13. Indeed, Snape, as head of Slytherin, only seemed to like students of his own house. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World, LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story, Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World, Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry and Voldemort's connection in their minds, Also in the film adaptation, instead of Harry looking through a Pensieve, he instead used a. When 11 year old Harry Potter arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, there is something very familiar about the dour Potions Master sitting at the teache A very special girl, Y/n Prince, has very powerful parents. The author takes us to exotic locations such as Iceland and beyond the shores of Britain. Alternate Universe HBP. Rated NC17. Will he ever be fit to take on the mantle of The Boy Who Lived? A place where magic is studied and practiced? Fanfiction Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him. Yes, Sirius mentions that theres dark and light inside of everyone and its up to them to choose which path to follow, but thats not very evident a lot of the time here. Notes: This is really an excellent, thought-provoking, intensely compelling story. A spell Harry uses to ascertain Snape's loyalties goes horribly wrong. Severus Snape lives his life in shadows with the goal of redemption and the specter of his demise at the forefront of his life. Rated R. 28-year old War Mage Harry Potter, is returned to his 16-year-old body as a student at Hogwarts. If anything, having his mind repeatedly assaulted forced Harry to leave himself more vulnerable, as he barely tried to close it willingly. Otherwise, he supposed, they would have had to borrow that horse. When Harry becomes seriously ill is the price of a cure one that he is willing to pay? Blood is a bond, but so is the memory of hate -- or love. Later, of course, we learn that Snape's history with James and Lily is at the root of this bad blood. Short novel. When Harry's visions of Voldemort start to cause problems, he is brought back to Hogwarts and arrangements are made to give him extra DADA lessons. Snape brings Harry back to his native Australia to help him begin healing. Not only was there the toad incident, but Snape also throws a heavy glass jar at Harry (which missed and exploded on the wall), bellowing at him on countless occasions. It made him angry and left him feeling trapped when he realized that he wouldn't be able to go on his own excursions for the night." Harry Potter Fanfic Where Harry Gets Adopted By Snape and Befriends Draco and Pansy, scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/242278/, scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/246188/, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Latest Blog Post: Jacks Bad Movies Black Adam (2022), Fan fiction where Snape adopts Harry Potter, Looking for a specific Harry Potter fanfiction: Snape adopts Harry and Draco, Harry Potter fanfic where he stays in a sterilized environment in the hospital wing and Snape stays near him, Harry Potter fanfic where Harry runs away, Harry Potter fanfic where Ginny is determined to marry Harry who has no interest in her, Harry Potter x Tom Riddle fanfic where Harry travels back in time to Wools Orphanage as a baby and everyone thinks his birthday is in October, Harry Potter Fanfic where Harry is sent to an alternate dimension where Tom Riddle is good, Harry Potter fic where Snape thinks Harry is spoiled but finds out about his abuse, also Drarry, Bulk update symbol size units from mm to map units in rule-based symbology, Using indicator constraint with two variables. Oh, so good! Short. Good. Rated NC17. At first Snape continues to see Harry as a child who has grown up being spoiled and worshiped all his life, but over time he realizes that he actually had a VERY abusive childhood with the Dursleys and changes his view of the boy. A long tale of romance, betrayal, initiative and derring do! [1], Under Snape's tutelage, Harry repeatedly had his mind broken into in order to train him. His body was tightly cramped inside the crib. Before they can be killed, a portal opens as a result of a kitsune playing around with magic and seeing an opportunity, Snape forces Lupin, his litter of pups and the prophesied children into the portal. Things were presented in such a way that fans would think he was deceiving Dumbledore, only for the truth to hit withHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Daddy sat me up and rubbed my back to calm me. This was to prevent other people from finding out about Harry and Voldemort's connection in their minds (or as the Ministry put it at that time, Harry seeing things), least of all by Dolores Umbridge. Was it originally in English? Rated PG. He gripped the trunk, feeling ready to explode with all those warring emotions inside him. I do add stories that I am ambivalent towards, because others may enjoy them more than I do. Now I want you to take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Because of this, Dumbledore decides that the best place for Harry to stay is with a certain potions master. What nobody besides the family knew was that Draco had a younger half-sister, Yue Prince-Malfoy, who was kidnapped as an infant. What happens when he finds himself before Snape for help? He goes and confronts Petunia and discovers Harry locked in a room barely conscious barely alive basically. Daddy bent down and kissed my forehead before continuing. Is it suspicious or odd to stand by the gate of a GA airport watching the planes? Harry/Snape mentorship. The Potions Master explodes into the room like a force of nature, announces that therell be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class, then sets to work discussing the finer points of making potions. I began to suck on the bottle. At this point, I am not adding smut-centered stories, crack!fic, or meta to this archive. Daddy picked me up and sat down with me in his lap over on the couch. And now, on top of, POTTER got himself into trouble AGAIN and guess who has to supervise his detention? We learn more about his motivations, his deep love for Lily Evans/Potter, his painful childhood and so on. Instead, he meets Augusta and Remus, the Potters and Longbottoms having gone out for an evening to themselves. For some reason that sounded fun to me. This archive/listing is a spin-off of FUGUES FICTION ARCHIVE:THE X-FILES EDITION and the HOUSE EDITION which started as a personal list/archive of my favorite stories, made conveniently accessible on any computer connected to the internet. Their hands solely focused on the berries, and their eyes alternating between their opponent and the berries. Hes no hero in the traditional sense, but hes far from a boring villain either. Can I tell police to wait and call a lawyer when served with a search warrant? Mid-novel length. Oops, somehow I forgot that people can't hear nodding. You are using an out of date browser. I tensed up as soon as he undid my onsie. But doing that means opening up his own soul and secrets to the Boy-Who-Lived, because Harry isn't going to just heal in one day. Daddy asked. His onsie now hung on him loosely. Warnings: anorexia, abuse. I wish my seventeen year old mind wasn't here right now, then it would be a whole lot easier. "Daddy, I have to go," I whispered. This listing uses the G - NC17 rating system. Mid-novel length. No, nothing will ever change Severuss hatred for Harry Potter no matter how fond of him he was becoming. After carefully fording a stream they travelled a little way along a dirt track, and Harry began to appreciate the abilities of the four-wheel-drive. What sort of strategies would a medieval military use against a fantasy giant? The sames true of Snape, whose journey from villainy to redemption is expertly presented by J.K. Rowling. James Potter/Severus Snape, Harry/MC. What is the point of Thrower's Bandolier? Rated PG-13. Harry/Snape mentorship. Harry/Snape mentorship. And what is the Dark Lord planning for Harry Potter's sixth year? Daddy set me down, handed me my dummy, and we began to walk out the door. That's no bad thing but it feels too choppily described and all too easy to understand. And a lot of money. Will he be rescued by the wizarding world? Sent to Privet Drive to intercede in a domestic dispute, Severus finds that Harry Potter is not quite feeling himself. "Harry? I'm a good boy! Rated R. Warnings: self-mutilation, abuse. The sun as it sank over the mountains shone rosily off the walls. Whether Snapes redemption made him the hero hes sometimes seen as or not, Harry saw the bigger picture in the closing moments of the last installment in the series. During the 19th century London, Harry Potter falls down the chimney of the apothecary of one Professor Severus Snape; bringing with him dire inconveniences. Harry Potter Severus Snape Draco Malfoy Narcissa Malfoy Andromeda Tonks Abuse Family Albus Dumbledore Bashing Molly Weasley Bashing De-Aged Harry Potter In the summer of the year 1986, the Malfoy family was celebrating the first birthday of their second child Hadrian Severus Malfoy, in the Lestrange Manor. Summer before third year, Harry begins to question his memory blanks. Nothing. The tiny shirts looked innocent enough, all of them ranging in colors. For the first time, Severus was seeing everything with a starling clarity. As Harry enters his sixth year at Hogwarts, Voldemort's lengthening shadow stretches across the wizarding world and Harry is tormented by the knowledge that he alone can end this reign of terror. Nothing will ever change that. Nobody comes to check on him, not the Weasleys, not Dumbledore, not Remus, no one. "Yes, p'ease, daddy!" Daddy picked me up. Nothing. How do you get out of a corner when plotting yourself into a corner. It made him lay awake some nights while Neville snored and Dean tried creeping back into the dorm after his visits to Ravenclaw and Ron muttered rubbish in his sleep. I just don't want you getting hurt by climbing out. The magical world of J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter resonated with people of all ages around the world. I looked around at all of the amazing toys! Harry Potter fanfic where Harry goes to live with Snape, fanfiction.net/community/Harry-Severus-Bonding/82350, We've added a "Necessary cookies only" option to the cookie consent popup, Latest Blog Post: Jacks Bad Movies Black Adam (2022). We're all of the events in the break between the years? Novel-length. Do new devs get fired if they can't solve a certain bug? The Dursleys are livid and downright refuse to take Harry back for the summer. Snape also lets some hints about his allegiance drop in these lessons - Harry asks if it's Snape's job to spy on Voldemort, and Snape agrees, looking pleased. Except, Harry doesn't really have either, does he? So before I had an AO3 account I was reading this fanfic where Dumbledore had told Harry (I think it was 3rd or 4th year) that if he left the Dursleys house that summer, it would endanger everyone he loved. Snape just moved Harry so he was now lying flat on his back on the bed unable to move away due to Snape's magic. Thanks for contributing an answer to Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange! "Harry, got it?" Secrets are sometimes meant to be shared, and sharing those secrets can sometimes change lives. The slippery Severus Snape is perhaps the most interesting character of all. I tried to relax, but I was just to ashamed to use my nappy, especially in my old professor's lap! "The rest of the journey didn't take long. An unsettling revelation results in a kidnapping of the Boy-Who-Lived. Novel-length. FUGUES FICTION ARCHIVE:THE X-FILES EDITION. Pretty soon his eyes closed. Rating: M The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. And did we mention married? No, sorry, I don't think this is suitable for both the younger people of this forum and as a fan fiction of general. The Ministry takes a vested interest in ensuring our young witches and wizards are as safe as we can make them and you, dear boy, are very important to Minister Fudge. Professor Umbridge said, simpering in a self-satisfied way as she said Fudges name. It is the year before Harry comes to Hogwarts. Notes: Gorgeously-written. Harry's summer was not what anyone expected, and the following year his toughest yet, for now there is another Darkness. (There's also this cute scene where Snape's house-elf takes them clothing shopping and Harry finds a bunch of crop tops that he likes), (There's also this specific scene where the Malfoys and Snape and Harry all go strawberry picking and Harry and Draco get super competitive and it just feels very cozy and Lucius isn't a jerk). #1. He was too old to be a student and yet too young to be a teacher. Competitive strawberry picking in chapter 14: To prove that he was now definitely focusing on the task, Draco began to speed up his movements. But only a few know that an unbreakable vow has tied their families, generation to generation. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. When Will Avatar: The Way Of Water Leave Theaters? RELATED: Harry Potter: 5 Times Snape Was The Worst Hogwarts Professor (& 5 It Was Lockhart). Rated R. Stories in which Severus Snape adopts Harry sometime after age 11 (after he is enrolled in Hogwarts). Here are some of the ways he changed the most as Harry Potter progressed. Harry/Snape. Rated NC17. Rated R. Harry/Snape. Harry/Snape mentorship. A spell Harry uses to ascertain Snape's loyalties goes horribly wrong. "This sucks", Harry proclaimed. Rated PG-13, As Hogwarts starts a quarterly Family Night, Harry is determined take part. Harry blows up Aunt Marge, and runs away just a week into the summer holiday. Harry, a child tormented by the Dursleys, is sent to live with his last remaining relative, the widowed Professor Snape. For the safety of those around them, it is best to remove the creature from their unsafe environment and be placed in a location which best suits their needs. I hope it's more of the warm milk in the bottle, that was so yummy! I nodded. It certainly has the 'fan' part down fine; only a fan would do something of this caliber. They start becoming friends thanks to Mr. House-elf (I wish I remembered his name). The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? This will be one of the hardest things you will have to do in my care. Alternate Universe. Except Snape. I smiled up at him. [1], Dumbledore himself refused to teach Harry for the fear of leaving an opening for Voldemort to attack the headmaster, though Snape took it as the headmaster having the right to delegate less-enjoyable tasks to other teachers. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Who is causing the mysterious disease sweeping Hogwarts? Will Harry be able to beat Voldemort and save the people he loves? Now how long will it take the wizarding world see the damage done? When Remus comes to, he realizes they are on a completely different world in a different solar system where Remus must learn to accept not only his wolf, but learn how to be a father and guardian while searching for a way to return to his own world. Was someone hurting my son? Unfortunately, due to the mutual animosity between the teacher and student, Snape was unkind and discouraging in his methods despite his own mastery of the skill, while Harry did not take Snape's lessons too seriously, and neglected to practise. Snape drove in silence, and Harry had a lot to think about. His nappy had actually snapped off by the looks of it. he asked. "Harry? Severus and Molly Weasley have a conversation about the difficulty of raising kids, family dynamics, and the worryingly unclear future. Severus has been having dreams, dreams so real they feel like memories. Year six and Harry needs rescuing by Dumbledore and Snape. These lessons were likely technically in violation of. He smiled back and lifted me up and put me on his shoulders.
How Did Mr Pamuk Die In Downton Abbey, Dicom Accession Number, Washington State Trust Beneficiary Rights, Articles H