Organizations include the Kiwanis, Knights of Columbus, Jaycee's (Junior Chamber), Boy Scouts of America, Sacred Heart, Muenster ISD, Catholic Daughters of America, the VFW, and the FFA and 4-H programs. Germanfest kickoff Friday in Muenster; runs through Sunday. An opportunity to experience this would be to join us. Your support is greatly appreciated!PRE-REGISTRATION AND PACKET PICK-UP: Location TBD!RULES:By law, and for your safety and protection, you MUST abide by all traffic laws throughout the ride. 2023 Make plans to attend this great Oktoberfest event. Located on U.S. Highway 82, 14 miles West of I-35, about 70 miles north of the Dallas-Fort-Worth Metroplex, Muenster is waiting to welcome you to their community and entertain you at the Germanfest. The Germanfest BBQ event will be held at Heritage Park on Ash Street. HERITAGE PARK MUENSTER, TX Muenster, Texas will host its Annual Germanfest, sponsored by the Muenster Chamber of Commerce, on April 22, 23 & 24, 2022. There is something for everyone. It was my first time making the trek up to Muenster, TX. Simply verify your password to merge your accounts under Outside+. For your safety, helmets are expected to be worn. It looks like youve registered for events with us before, but havent created an account. I needed a hobby, said Herhard Degemann, who immigrated from Germany and now sells steins. Be prepared for some long and steep climbs up rolling hills and the exhilaration you'll experience coming down! Everfest stands in solidarity with the Black community and supports the fight for justice and equality. We found an Outside+ account registered var linktext = username + "@" + hostname; Simply verify your email, create a password, and well pull your previous registration history into your profile. Update Race. Dont forget the Kiwanis Carnival Rides and over 100 Arts & Crafts booths. Carnival, quality arts & craft booths. And others were eager to share their love for German culture through dance. 2016 was the 41st annual Muenster Germanfest. Writing an honest review of this race will inform othersand help the race organizers improve the event for next year. Here in Muenster, they celebrate their German heritage, said Cordie. They gave us free range to transform the https://heritageparkmuenstertx.com/testimonials/jane-doe/. ); 65 Kilometer (40 mi. Join Now: Vendors | Artists | Already PRO? Packet Pick Up 4/25 - 4/28 by 5:00PM at Lora's Flowers. The 5k and 15k courses are run over paved roads in the rolling hills north of Muenster. What happens when I merge my accounts under an Outside account? BikeReg is now a part of Outside! By accessing our site, you agree to the terms of Everfest's privacy policy. It looks like you've registered for events with us before. The winner of this event will be qualified to participate in the World Food Competitions in Las Vegas and the KC Masterpiece BBQ competition in Kansas City, MO. ft. German Heritage Pavilion. Verify your email to save your previous registration credentials to your profile, and never enter them to register again! Germanfest Fun Run takes place April 24, 2022 in Muenster, Texas. We've got the Kids Zone, carnival rides, shops, and so much more," said Palmer. See you soon! 54. . Copyright 2022 KXII. 13,472 were here. var username = "info"; 526 views Apr 24, 2021 12 Dislike Share Save 3B Kids of Texas 165 subscribers The 3B Kids of Texas take you to Germanfest in Muenster, Texas! Let's get that fixed! If you wish to see the details for this event click, "Continue" below. Heritage Park|131 N Ash St, Muenster, TX | Map. 403 N. Oak St, Muenster, TX 76252 Awards: @ Finish Line Area (on 3rd St between Oak and Walnut) if Raining, then awards will be presented at KC Hall - same place as registration RAIN OR SHINE: There will be a run and there will be no refunds. Join Festivalnet.com now to unlock additional details,