(One tips, please make sure the leads are secure and good. Not up for DIY? (One tips, please make sure the leads are secure and good. Everything has checked out. Instructions useless.Tell you to call back in working hours between 9-5 so I phoned at 4pm and got that message.Didn't provide switches or fuses.Avoid this company and try someone credible. Electricity produced by wind generation can be stored in batteries for household use when needed. We have 2 usual type inverter for this portable panel kit, the 600W inverter with typical US outlet, and 1000W inverter with a universal outlet which is fitting with US, EU and UK plug. Eco worthy not interested in fulfilling its warranty so I am now left with a door stop. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! scammer! My advice Avoid!! What voltage do you have at the battery terminals on the controller? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. ECO-WORTHY 60A PWM LCD Display Solar Charge Controller suitable for Sealed, GEL, Flooded, Li battery. Stay away from this company. Can I add more panels with more panels? All-in-one: lessen you system burden There are many brands on the Internet for you to compare: REDARC, Enerdrive, Victron, Projecta, Intervolt and so on. Turn on the button and wait for the machine to start fully before using. Yes, exactly. You are using an out of date browser. Load output timer control 24H-output turn on all the time. Use Energy Pal to have professionals install an offgrid system! The normal service life can reach 10 years, which is more than eight times that of lead-acid batteries. Extra 40 OFF, Best Deal For 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery (Code:SOLAR10) | . I had posted some of this in another thread, but figured better to approach this directly. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The system never worked and they refused to pick up the units for a refund. So, it turns out there are two fuses inside the controller, both were blown. Didn't receive replies anymore. I will take your advice on checking the panels in the dark to see if they are warm by chance. When connected, just whatever the battery currently has available. All rights reserved. When looking at the Eco-Worthy charge controller panel I notice the incoming voltage is 12.84 volts with only 4.3 amps on a full sunny morning and through out the day. Is this to do with sun not being bright enough? I'm trying to power a 9.6w led light string. Eco-Worthy Monocrystalline Solar panel is an ideal way to charge your 12v or 24v off-grid system. I do have a load tester, but have not got to that point yet due to checking all the other issues first. Since you have tested the panels, and they seem to be outputting the correct amount of power, the problem is likely the charge controller, but could also well be a loose wire connection. For unknown reasons it quit showing voltage for incoming power and the LED screen flickered dimly. Hi, Eco worthy 100w panel, Eco worthy 30A controller, Ultramax NP38-12 38ah deep cycle battery. Unless a faulty batch there batteries are not the spec they claim they are and the warranty is worth nothing. I think it's also possible that a diode may have gone bad and you are sending power back to the panels from the batteries, though that seems unlikely. I bought a folding 100W system from Eco-Worthy, that included the controller, etc. I was quite impressed with the quality of the system and it all seems to work, in fact , I plan to obtain some higher capacity batteries because the panels provide so much energy. "Rebecca" at Eco-Worthy has been of very little help, as "she" is obviously in China, and not fully comprehending the questions I am asking. My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders! ECO-WORTHY 14 Inch Stroke Linear Actuator 12 Volt 330 Pounds Lbs Maximum Lift with Wireless Remote Control Kit L11TGF12V350-TC-1 ECO-WORTHY 14 Inch Stroke Linear Actuator 12 Volt 330 Pounds Lbs Maximum Lift with Wireless Remote Control Kit: Industrial & Scientific Wide selection, competitive prices, fast shipping. They have not been SG tested with a hydrometer. . Grid Interactive and Inspection Approved 48V System, Solar Friendly Heat Pump Air Conditioners. Here are some solar charge input information of popular brand power station: EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station==DCto XT60, JACKERYPortable Power StationExplorer 300===DC to8mm, NEXPOW or Goal ZeroPortable Power Station===DC to 5mm/2.1mm. But some brand power station build with different DC input port, you will need get extension cable with suitable adapter. Avoid.Ordered a full system, made plans based on their provided delivery estimates.A few days later they refunded me and told me the mounting brackets, that i could pick up anywhere, were in short supply. JavaScript is disabled. ). Unless a faulty batch there batteries are not the spec they claim they are and the warranty is worth nothing.Have reported to consumer direct under sale of goods act so we will see if they act or help me recover my losses. Enhanced Blade: 3 enhanced nylon fiber blades made by precision molding make it lightweight, durable, low noise and low vibration. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. A1. Well done Eco Worthy, "Crap Support!". I installed the panels but had to have different brackets made to what was supplied but not a problem, but the very last panel was crazed! ECO-WORTHY 60A PWM Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V Auto-Detect. The panel is made of durable Oxford cloth, not design for permanently install outdoor and expos to all environment, so it needed to be keep and store indoor when you not use it. Regardless, I would suggest an MPPT charge controller. They ignore emails, phone calls, and website contact me. There is an LED indicator that is on, but not surprised since I get voltage at the "load" terminals. I asked if I could exchange them, the response I got was 'no that's your mistake'. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Their Website states "2-year limited material and workmanship warranty".Waste of time they just fobbed me off saying it's out of warranty. I think this is usually more of an issue with a series connection, however. Q3. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Rated Discharge Current: 60A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto; Max Capable Solar Panel Input Power: 1080W/12V & 2160W/24V. Also have checked all of the wiring from panels to the Solar charger and to the batteries ensuring they are tight and connected as well as checking Ohm resistance values while wiggling each wire making sure there were no internal wire breaks. Widely input voltage for 8-35V motor or linear actuator use on windows, door opener. They sold me defective panels, i brought two 120w solar panels and they both have laminate problems.I contacted them and they offered 10 refund, what a joke.I asked to return these two panels but Vera said they were unable to arrange a label.I asked for two new replacements to be sent out, their reply - They can not guarantee the quality of two new panels sent out, Wow you don't expect to hear that.lolI asked for a refund but Vera told me there is a bug in eBays refund systemlol what a joke.I got eBay involved and opened a case, they then offered me 50 refund to close the case, hmmm how could they refund me if eBay's refund system is broken.loleBay gave eco-worthy 5 days to email me a returns label which they did not.eBay gave me my money back. Features 1. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Page 6 ECO-WORTHY. They are recessed as in your photo posted with threaded posts. I had posted some of this in another thread, but figured better to approach this directly. It might be worth adding some MC4 blocking diodes as a check, as they are inexpensive. My brother actually has it right now as he is borrowing the camper for a week. Step 2: The panel ports of the controller are connected to the solar panel. Whats the issue with the Y connectors? The controller show E01 error. the inverter and controller was not in working order. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Description Specification Downloads Shipping If efficiency, reliability and affordable are high on your wish list, ECO-WORTHY 120W 240W 12V expandable Solar Kit is an ideal choice. This item: ECO LLC Linear Actuator Controller DC8-30V Wireless Remote Motor Control Switch Kit 5A $63.72 $83.19 $18.99 Product description Specifications Input Voltage:8-30V Output Voltage:8-30V Max Amps:5A Prevent Back-connect Protection: Yes Remote Control Distance:Less than 5 meters Control Method:Pointing Control Have you checked the fuse in the back of the controller? It's been my understanding that the parallel wiring will produce more amps while keeping the voltage at the 12 rating area. Dont buy. Wouldn't be the first time I saw a DIP switch stuck in the middle and mess everything up. Unfortunately don't have a multi meter If your batteries got damaged by dropping them too low (shouldn't go below 50% with those agm batteries), then you will not have enough voltage in the batteries and it wil throw that code until you replace the damaged batteries. Almost all panels cant get perfect environment in reality application, and that lead to panels vary in amps. May 2, 2022 #1 Hi, Eco worthy 100w panel, Eco worthy 30A controller, Ultramax NP38-12 38ah deep cycle battery. MidNite Solar Combiner Enclosure for 12 150VDC Breakers and 150VDC Charge Controller - MNPV12 $259.29 $330.00 Sale MidNite Solar Combiner Enclosure for 6 . . Q2. This company is badly run, badly serviced and should be avoided. It suddenly stopped working about 3 weeks ago. with a 100 amp load tester for 10 seconds time on each battery. I purchased a solar kit from Eco-Worthy about 4 months ago. I ordered two batteries, they weren't right for what I needed. Does anyone have a similar Eco-Worthy system, and have any insights as to what is going on? A5. For power station, you can identify charging amps on power station monitor. Suggested Tower Diameter: more than 3.15inch(8cm), Wind Generator Braking Voltage: 14.5V/29V, Wind Generator Recover Voltage: 13.2V/26.4V. 1. No recourse for warranty if they ignore you. I still don't know where to return the batteries to after weeks of pursuing. Here are some solar charge input information of popular brand power station: EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station==DCto XT60, JACKERYPortable Power StationExplorer 300===DC to8mm, NEXPOW or Goal ZeroPortable Power Station===DC to 5mm/2.1mm. I connected the panels, and after a couple hours, no change. ECO-WORTHY 6 String PV Combiner Box (Mental Case) & 63A Circuit Breakers for Solar Panels $132.79Product Design: 6 . Our ECO WORTHY battery charging parameters consist of the following: Bulk/absorb: 14.2V- 14.6V. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Power - Site Power/Batteries/Generators/Solar. Wide Range of Input & Output: Compatible with 12V or 24V DC PV system, it's able to handle maximum of 560W(12V) / 1120W(24V) input solar array, and can draw maximum of 40A output current to battery bank. All 4 batteries were disconnected, tested individually and unhooked from each other. Without the proper tool required, a clamp on ammeter in this case, it's difficult to really evaluate wether the controller is functional or not. When connected, I get ~18v (depending on sun intensity) at the panel connections, voltage at the "load" connections, but nothing at the battery connections. But some brand power station build with different DC input port, you will need get extension cable with suitable adapter. DIY Portable "War Zone" Ready All In One Unit - based on the EG4 6500. Hundreds of other buyers have had similar problems. It's not a huge difference with 4 panels in parallel but if you determine that the charge controller may be the issue, might as well upgrade. Full Protections: USB charge controller prevents battery from over charge, dischage and short circuit, reversed polarity protection. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. ECO-WORTHY 400W 12V/24V Wind Turbine is a smart choice and affordable for remote homes and cabins in windy areas. Although I received the products so I feel lucky after two months on flexible panel I got bubbles I asked replacement or refund andi went back and forward with two emails without sort the problem.Well actually if I wanted the replacement I had to send 50 pound to don't know who..this is called extorsion!!??? Specifically the wires from the controller to the batteries? Chinese company with addresses in the states. Trademark Application Details. Thanks for the heads up in a few possible issues. I did check the water levels and all looked fine. 5. Jumpstart your solar setup with this 100W kit. Because of Power station with build-in controller, Solar panel can directly go to power station with no worry about overcharge. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. ECO-WORTHY Linear Actuator Motor Controller, Remote Positive Inversion Control Kit for Linear Actuator, Forward Reverse Remote Control System 12V DC Visit the ECO-WORTHY Store 283 ratings $3299 FREE Returns Coupon: Apply 10% coupon Terms Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. With the panel working and connected is panel voltage ~battery voltage? Sorry I don't speak "Chinglish" so I can't advise you on how these work or which need to be on. Those MC4 blocking diodes could fix that potential issue as well, if placed correctly. A3. Upon testing the panels with voltage meter, I found they only produced 120 watts (at the most in direct Florida sun) NOT 195 watts. Monthly Deal | Save extra 10% off at checkout for 100W & 195W Solar Panel Using Discount Code "SOLAR10"! A6. We will continue to update the latest manuals. It arrived in different batches but everything came. The remote control comes along with a forward-reverse controller enables distance controlling. Our New version portable panel comes with DC connectors, which are fitting with 12V DC Input of power station in market. Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. Each were just above the 1.275 reading on all individual cells for each of the 4 batteries. Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published. Have you checked all the wire connections? I asked if I could post them back (at my cost) for a refund, as their so called responsible customer service outlines, and got completely ignored for weeks. ECO-WORTHY recommends that all wiring be double insulated. Eco worthy not interested in fulfilling its warranty so I am now left with a door stop.Hundreds of other buyers have had similar problems. I have a 12V deep cycle battery powering this. 1~23H-output turn on after sunset and turn off after. I fitted the panel to my motorhome and it's working well. Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar . Load ports often offer additional controls, such as timers. A simple test, is at noon with panels in full sun, brew a pot of coffee, that will present a load, and the charge controllers should try to use every bit of power from the panels. A7. I sent off an email to the company to see if they will honor their warranty in getting it replaced. So what are the load terminals? JavaScript is disabled. 1 2 Opinions on Eco-Worthy and Vestwoods 250+ah LifeP04 batteries? It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. It can keep a stable charging current even on cloudy days, making no waste of any sunlight. With up to 99% tracking efficiency, ensures maximum power point solar charging that gets more energy to your battery bank. eco worthy 100ah lithium battery Fireboy Watergirl Unblocked And Revenge - Matt uses his new power to beat bf once and for all This is the third game in the series Fireboy and Watergirl 2 unblocked play at school Play the most played unblocked games at school free VIGOO devotes itself to provide games for all ages VIGOO devotes itself to . We have 2 usual type inverter for this portable panel kit, the 600W inverter with typical US outlet, and 1000W inverter with a universal outlet which is fitting with US, EU and UK plug. Because of Power station with build-in controller, Solar panel can directly go to power station with no worry about overcharge. Our New version portable panel comes with DC connectors, which are fitting with 12V DC Input of power station in market. I have tried MANY times to reach them via phone and email and I get no replies or answers. In general they sit in the sun and produce 97-98 watts of power that is 50% output. Total cost was over $3000. Q5. 3. March 2023 - What did you do for your camper? For the regular lead-acid battery, it is charged by controller and you can monitor charging amps and other information on that by hit the red button. The notes state the connection order is BATTERY then PANEL. To gain a better understanding of what may be the cause there needs to be more information. It appears to all be working OK now. If the battery is the load and it is not charging then it would be a bad battery and not a bad controller. With a one-button-control LCD display screen, making it easy for you to monitor and adjust your system. Battery symbol at the middle of controller display will show the battery voltage and capacity percentage, each one bar is 25% capacity. The company is guilty of criminal fraud in my opinion. For the regular lead-acid battery, it is charged by controller and you can monitor charging amps and other information on that by hit the red button. A6. Back to google to find replacements.Had a larger order waiting but Ive canned that now. You beat me to it, was going to find the pdf and post it. Since you have not provided info on the controller I don't know what the load terminals are. Please look at pics of connections. It's a good choice for RV, house, workshop and other off-grid system. which controls, regulations are in place for the uncounts businesses online??? Rated Discharge Current: 60A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V/48V auto; Max Capable Solar Panel Input Power: 1000W/12V & 2000W/24V & 4000W/48V. It has a Webasto AirTop Heater powered by this system. I have a Eco Worthy Solar Panel Kit 100 Watt panel and 20A 12V/24V controller. Only when the battery is connected, the output and USB will supply power. When I plugged it all together initially I noticed the charger didnt boot up when I connected the battery (before the controller) so the controller or battery look suspect. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I want to return the panels and have been getting NOTHING but a run around--round about. A1. I think the controller is supposed to be "smart" enough to detect the state of the battery, but I would have thought that 12.1V would be low enough to trigger the charging circuit. Don't know. Select "Controller", click "General Controller Settings" and uncheck those boxes too. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Why my panel cant produce rated amps to charge my power station? When connected, I get ~18v (depending on sun intensity) at the panel. I wrote to Vera explaining the problem with pictures and a replacement panel was sent. 2. I will look into the MC4 blocking diodes as this seems like a great idea to help an unnecessary problem from taking place. Genuine ECO-WORTHY Product Reviews and Ratings For 2022. It comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc. For the most case, you can tell it by controller parameters and icons display. Why Has My 6-Month-Old "Once Perfect" Solar System Failed. Mark For: ECO-WORTHY trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of agricultural machinery and attachments therefor, namely, rotary mowers, box scrapers, and three-point attachments; Automatic industrial labeling machines for . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Now I want understand who allow this marketing? ECO-WORTHY SOLAR POWER KIT Product Description Package included: 6pcs 195W Monocrystalline Solar Panel 1pc 40A MPPT Charge Controller 2pcs 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 1pc 3000W 24V DC-110V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter 2 pair of Y Branch Solar Panel Connectorparallel connection 6 set Z Mounting Brackets Why my panel cant produce rated amps to charge my power station? Ordered a complete solar system from Eco Worthy last summer. ECO-WORTHY 10W Portable Solar Trickle Charger Manual, ECO-WORTHY 400W 12V/24V Wind Turbine Generator Manual, ECO-WORTHY 20/30A PWM LCD Display Solar Charge Controller Manual, ECO-WORTHY 60A PWM LCD Display Solar Charge Controller Manual, ECO-WORTHY 3000W 24V All-in-one Inverter Manual, ECO-WORTHY 3500W 48V All-in-one Inverter Manual, ECO-WORTHY 1000W & 2000W LCD Display MPPT Grid Tie Inverter Manual, ECO-WORTHY 1000W LCD Display MPPT Wind Power Grid Tie Inverter Manual, ECO-WORTHY Adjustable Multi-Piece Solar Mounting Brackets Manual. I will not be recomending anyone to this company and certainly won't buy any other products from them.
Woman Found Dead In Sandbach Park, Mailchimp Switch Back To Classic Builder, Small Aperitif Glasses, Muffins With Self Raising Flour And Oil, Articles E