Check if your battery has an on/off switch. If you wish to bypass the first 2 levels and go straight to full assist you can of course cycle straight through the levels. Once you have successfully registered, the app will automatically provide you with a LINK MY SMARTBIKE option (pictured). I was named his supervisor and certainly want to help! The speed sensor should be screwed into the motor lead plug fully. If you drop below 15mph the motor will automatically re-engage but above 15mph it's all down to you. I am not sure if this will comeback but for now it seemed to fix it. Short curcuit at power output. Restart the system. 0000030374 00000 n These errors may affect the electrical system of the bike. Charge the battery within the appropriate temperature ranges. In this case your accessory exceeds the specifications of our output. Solution: Turn off the ebike and remove the battery. Solution: Perform a software update or reinstall the software to rectify the product line, reboot the system. In a similar vein, smartwatches are incompatible with the app if you require heart rate functionality. Find out which bikes won big in Bike of the Year awards 2020/201. So, lets find out the common errors and their codes. How does the motor work? How do you then select an assistance level? Page 4: Ergonomy GAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ERGONOMY SIZE CRANK STEM HANDLEBAR * The handlebar size is centre-centre. Enable option "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" in Local Area Connections > "Network Adapter">Properties> "Networking" Tab> Check box " File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks". Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Controller error could result from one of the plugs from the controller not being correctly connected to the motor. This is often referred to as electric bike error 5 The optional range extender is supplied with its own bottle cage-style bracket. If you still cant solve any issue, simply contact the dealer and get the solution. Same issue, got a new cannondale treadwell and after first charge got the pink lights. 107 24 . How will I know how much battery charge remains? This service is subscription-based and requires renewal annually. I spoke to the dealer and he said there should be an error message posted. Ebikemotion have issued a firmware update to solve this. Just like any other machine, electric bikes break down. Will be returning it to the dealer tomorrow. Click the owl icon to create an account if you don't have one already. caring for your electric bike to find our top tips for maximising battery life. If you are getting error code 08 (throttle issue) first check throttle connection carefully. ( NOTE: Disabled File and Printer Sharing under network adapter stops listening port-445 and you would not be able to telnet . It's very frustrating that my shop only has the ability to update firmware. The male and female prongs should have a positive connection. If the error remains, try a new controller after unplugging the brakes. This thing works wonderfully. Do I need tax, insurance or a licence to ride the e-bikes? Usually, errors occur when the sensor becomes unable to calibrate correctly. Battery Pack voltage too low. Check the motor and peddling sensor cables. Yes, though the motor will only provide assistance up to 15mph, at which point (by law and as with all e-bikes in the UK) the assistance will cut out. So, having decided on the hub drive motor, one system stood out above all others. The electric bike comes with some common errors, whether its an expensive one or an average priced electric bike. Reduce the discharge speed or stop for a few minutes. Uncomplicated, painless, and very sleek. Underneath that is an explanation of each app feature and how to access them. Current supplied by the Battery Pack is too high. In this article. This type of error happens due to a simple connection problem. Hi, Contact your eBike dealer. Check the connection from the controller to the motor. Weighing in at just 3.5kg for the ENTIRE system. Check wiring and the accessory connected to the light line. Connect the bicycle to the Dealer APP and check the battery temperature. Bosch Performance Line 25kph Drive Unit Manual. It happens when there is a wrong software installation for the line series (performance line) or the type of bike, e.g., speed/cruise, gearbox in the hub, or derailleur. Thanks Have connections and connections checked. 0000002752 00000 n It's important to note that you can't raise the assistance of each power setting beyond 100% nor drop it below 30%. Contact us for further assistance. Select the Pulsometer option and follow the instructions. Bosch Active Line 25kph Drive Unit Manual. My bike HIMO C26 stop working on the display showing error code 30H Im also give my bike to see someone who understands but they cant find the problem . The MAHLE SmartBike System App for e-bikes is a must-have for all Ribble e-bike owners. This can be saved post-ride in the app and uploaded to Strava. 500 miles on bike. Download the Ebikemotion app, available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The system uses a 36V/250Wh Panasonic 18650GA-10S2/P Li-Ion battery which is hidden within the downtube of the frame. Because generally, error codes indicated that there is something wrong with the bike. For the full list of error, always consider the manufacturers manual guide. Want to learn how to get the most out of your electric bike battery? In this article, we dig deeper into this and see how to fix electric bike error codes. Its on a dual motor e cells super monarch. 107 0 obj <> endobj If the hall sensor is loose or has silicone interferences blocking its connection from the controller to the motor core, then this error is likely to appear. Throttle Error Many riders have a tendency of pulling back the throttle cable and let it go even without a slow release. The dealer can use any flash drive To take advantage of the heart rate functionality, you will first need to link the app to a compatible heart rate device. Inspect the motor sensor and peddling sensor wires. This invaluable tool raises the interaction between bike and rider to a whole new level. Red triangle with a message but I cannot read it because of my eyesight is poor up close. If it is correctly connected, replace the charge point and check with the APP to make sure that the charge is increasing. The lightest range of e-bikes currently available today. Bosch Intuvia Owner's Manual. Ray Though this is not currently offered further development of the app will provide GPS navigation aids. We have looked at the chart of errors on this site. If error persists try a new charger. Scott Sports. Current sensor of the controller becomes damaged or disconnected. The battery was down to red and I charged it fully. If error perists replace the chareger with a new one. It will show electric bike error code 3. Had the same issue with my new bike, Orbea acknowledged an issue with the current firmware. 0000002715 00000 n For added simplicity, the battery level is displayed using a traffic light-style system, albeit with the addition of the colour white. 6.4 oz. However, if it flashes white then the motor will not provide any additional assistance. Charge system for 3 hours until error disappers. With the app, you have a wealth of ride information at your fingertips. Shop Now and Save with Free Shipping in the US. What sort of range can I expect from the bike? Check connection or contact your authorized dealer. A companion app is also available to download which displays such details on any smartphone. Seller claimed it was a faulty PAS (Hall effect) sensor, but it was something more obscure (Phase III connection error: Erorr code 24), which sounded more motor like to me. If you reached this page while searching for other errors, here are some links that might help: Ebikemotion recommends using an iPhone 4S or newer, as well as Android 4.3 or newer. He chose to convert a GT Avalanche bike from around 2010 +. This subscription is good for eight total maps, with a map totaling one complete state. However, you can quickly eliminate such errors with the correct use of electric bikes and regular maintenance. How long does it take to charge the battery? Features SmartForm C2 Alloy frame and a full carbon fork are a lightweight yet durable combo Shimano GRX 400/600 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes offer excellent on- and off-road performance do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. S6 Evo Neo 50 pts. That voltage should match your battery. Devices that are Ant+ only are NOT supported. EBM App Activation 50 pts. A new era in the riding experience. If pressed again the unit will vibrate twice to warn you that maximum assistance has been reached. Unplug brake pads, and to check each brake, restart the bike. Also that Mode is invisible to you in that situation. So for any one running into this problem I might have fixed the issue. Where the instructions refer to a 'short press this indicates one quick press of the button and then release. But why did she turn to an e-bike? I bought a Cannondale Treadwell ebike from Evans Cycles and right out of the box the bike didn't work, pink flashing light. Multiple points of interest can be added to one route, making errands or pit stops a total breeze. If this doesnt work, the speed sensor could be broken and needs replacement. White means it is at full capacity; progressing down through Green, Amber and Red to indicate a maximum of 25% remaining. Short press the button to set the LEDs to flash. Some use the electric assist as a training tool to become faster on their standard bike, while others use the electric assist to get out and have fun. Letting you keep track of everything from charge status to training data and performance analysis. Want a bike quick? Elizabeth Davis. If the error is not solved, replace the battery, Excessive switch temperature. Swipe right to left to switch between speed and map display. Is the motor restricted to 15mph here in the US? 'How to operate Ribble e-bikes' is a step by step guide to getting your new Ribble e-bike up and running. It's a tendency practiced by many riders. There is any number of factors that can affect what range an e-bike can reach. Therefore the throttle will have the same speed level/grade limit set on the PAS. The whole experience with these two bikes has put me off Evans, Cannondale and ebikes in general! If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. >3.DHrxmYI@mKyOv\6) \xXgi^/GfQQhl DtZh[9VgAw9J;ATs?y/G;'L^P4SknV1&@H@2.QGk*I01bdD Bj}.Zrso J) |XiJg@"cM4,j=(ED8(eK24,j7s5PKGX*jTBn'L0oiV Check sensor speed. Why not take on the Five Ferries Island Hopping Challenge like Jane. O7 error seems to refer to battery voltage, but we would greatly appreciate any suggestions or help from you or whomever we could reach out to. This easy to use, multi-function button lets you access all of the functionality of the X35+ system when you're out riding the bike. All Ribble e-bikes are fitted with the Iwoc button on the top tube. Kel Walker, Hi Alvin, Start Activity: Start Activity, as well as the whole app menu, is accessed through the app's menu drawer. The bike obviously goes faster if in freemode but I cant get the right setting. The button itself is surrounded by an LED display that illuminates when the button is pressed. Saturday: 10am5pm We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. When you first receive your Ribble e-bike we thoroughly recommend downloading the MAHLE companion app from the Apple Store or Android Play. This is especially handy for riders with underlying health issues who may have been warned not to exceed a certain heart rate. Bosch Battery Pack Owner's Manual. Apple watches can be connected and will show ride data, but NOT heart rate. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some errors may have more or less similar solutions. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Learn more at Call2Recycle. I am assisting my 10th grade grandson with a project he has at school. Press Button B (bottom button) to decrease the assistance level to the next level down until no assistance is provided. Using the navigation or maps requires a $4 per year subscription. Of course, using a lower level of assistance or being judicious with the max assistance results in more range. Had to take it back to Evans and they changed it for a new bike (after a two week wait and a second trip to the store). It may not display this or other websites correctly. He successfully installed parts and battery. Perhaps the best feature of the Navigation function is the ability to add waypoints. trailer I went the "suggested way" and am waiting for a new charger. Have you any clue what a 68h code might be? Our aim is to simplify the instructions to make riding your new e-bike as easy as .well riding a bike! See the dealer to solve this issue. The system is ebikemotion, here you can find the error codes and their meaning: https://www.ebikemotion.com/web/error-codes-reference/, It seems that there may be a problem with the battery connection, check out if all the cables are connected (mainly the one that goes to the back wheel), I check and everything is in order with the cables, I get minimal power assist so there is power still going to the wheel. It wont function correctly, indicated by, The battery voltage is too high to run the bike. The button is used to: Left: Top tube mounted control unit. If the above tricks dont work for you have a look at the electric bike error codes below. Electric bike error codes are manufacturer-generated values that represent a particular fault in the bike. Currently, we are unable to ship e-bikes to the US due to stringent regulations surrounding Li-Ion batteries. Wait until the temperature drops. Error codes can differ according to different brands. Bosch Performance Line Nyon Owners Manual, Bosch PowerPack 300, 400, 500 Owner's Manual, Bosch Active/Performance Line Charger Manual, Bosch Active Line 25kph Drive Unit Manual, Bosch Performance Line 25kph Drive Unit Manual, Bosch Performance Line 45kph Drive Unit Manual. Is the battery and /or motor replaceable? Please contact your eBike Dealer to activate it. Inverted polarity at charger. With the missing magnet, the e-bike motor cant determine the speed appropriately with speed sensor. The new external battery kits to install on any bike that has the Ebikemotion X35 motor system. Then, of course, you have to consider how the battery is mounted. Avoid large power demands while this error is active to prevent deterioration. If your bikes have any error between the battery and controller or motor plug and controller, this can happen. Ebike.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Common Electric Bike Error Codes and Solutions, Electric Bike Error Codes List and Description, When the hall sensor is loose or blocked by silicone residue. So I swapped wheels to check if the problem was the motor. In each of these modes you can use a slider to set a value between 30% and 100% for each of the 3 available Assistance Levels. Ebike Conversion Kits-Ebike Batteries-Ebike Accessories-EbikeCables and Spare Parts, All comments are moderated before being published, A short sentence describing what someone will receive by subscribing. One charge cycle is equal to charging the battery from 0 to 100% once, 80-100% 5 times or 25 to 100% 3 times. Consider replacing the torque sensor, controller, or drive shaft. Error in the Error Database System. You can specify a maximum heart rate limit and when this threshold is reached the motor will automatically kick in to provide assistance. Find them here. Have you tried the recommendation of charging it for a while? you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone. Find out here. BEFORE you click the link, please ensure the following; Remember to power up the bike BEFORE opening the app! It will switch into an emergency mode or stop working completely. I created this site, eBikeBuster, to guide people, who are new to an e-bike and dont have proper knowledge about its tools, accessories, and maintenance. I wish this was something I could just do via the app! Battery blocked by a short circuit. 203. Current sensor damaged. This increase in total capacity of the system will make it possible to increase the autonomy achieved with the internal How can I display the current power level on her iPhone in the companion app? Replacing the controller may solve the issue. 0000002866 00000 n If the IWOC button stays white only, my first instinct is to connect the bike to the Ebikemotion app. i have the lankeleisi mg600 bike got a new controller and display screen but a error 10 coming up and getting no power to the throttle and pas checked the wires seems ok. Hi David, I have a BTWIN Original 900e Electric bicycle last night I parked it in an open space in I think due to rain it shows the error 70 in its display and its not working now, can you please let me know about the codes, which part of the cables should I check? I have the same problem with the ebikemotion iWok flashing pink on my Ribble bike. Enable auto pause - pauses in the same way as your GPS cycling computer stops. If so, ensure the switch is on. To turn the system on, short press the button and the LEDs will illuminate. I used it all year without issue and then sometime during the winter months of feb until now it stopped working. To do this, we needed to consider carefully which propulsion system was best suited to helping us achieve this goal. The throttle may get damaged, so inspect the throttle cable. You can also simply disconnect the brake connectors to eliminate the chance of them causing an issue. startxref Using an incorrect battery voltage will cause it not to function correctly or go into sleep mode. The MAHLE X35 employs a slimline Panasonic battery that is fully enclosed within the downtube and gives our bikes their stealth looks. We would encourage you to try all three out and see which works for various terrain. Quick Neo SL 50 pts. Its no doubt that at some point, you may encounter one or some of the errors discussed above. Properly inspect all the visible connections and see if the display is adequately engaged or not. At times this error can be linked to the internal controller or the motor. Got a new Ribble e-bike and want more assistance with how exactly it works. Alvin - Contender Bicycles on January 04, 2022, Please note, comments must be approved before they are published, 989 East 900 South sedavis@fairpoint.net or tel: 850-838-4742 0000001285 00000 n Or did you get the firmware update? Still not got a working one. Did we choose a hub-mounted motor or a bottom bracket drive motor? Our aim was to create the lightest range of electric bikes in the world. Basically, he is a businessman and research writer. This can be very annoying if left on, be sure to turn it off! Common ebike errors may include: This error occurs when a throttle cable is damaged or loose. This image depicts where the battery level is displayed on the handlebar mount and what each colour represents. Most battery systems use a generic programmed BMS, this only allows cell balancing at the top end of the cell voltage. It's an invaluable tool that enables you to monitor the charging status and other key details of the bike in real-time. You can find more detailed information about the companion app in our separate MAHLE app blog. I took the bike to a local shop that promised they could work on the firmware. Fatal Error. Discharge the battery and then recharge it. In this case, their systems are designed to help the user identify the fault through electric bike error codes. Has any one has something similar, I am super sad as I was not even able to enjoy this bike before problems are starting and I bought it from an online retailer so support is going take a while and I am hoping some one has a sort of idea to potentially solve this or maybe reset the bikes computer? There is a fault on the power supply sensor. Sunday: Closed. After google searching some I found a site that is not Orbea which explain this code as "Active balancing circuit" and told me to "Allow to charge until the error disappears (around 3 hours). Stop charging and protect bicycle from wet and cold until temperture of cells increases. New riders may not know all these error code facts. Does that mean you are simply choosing the Assistance Levels that you "mapped"to the controller in Motor Maps. To turn the pedal-assist system off, simply hold down the button for approximately 2 seconds. Why would this be useful? Red triangle with a message but I cannot read it because of my eyesight is poor up close. If on your bike (the top tube switch) you don't have a flashing pink on the level indicator?) Check that the charger is in good condition. Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pmSaturday - Sunday: Closed, Then check input voltage (P03) through your, And Error code 07 does not always indicate a hub motor problem. What should I do if my treadmill is slipping? Copyright 2012-2022 EBR Electric Bike Review, Inc. Also operating under the name EBR. The Battery Pack voltage is not correct for this system. vAA0ptc EWYO B5h*MJ )1686k4m +IOLXh`@i;c1z=h@} U One or more hall sensor cables could be disconnected or damaged. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the motor cable. If the error persists, try a new charger.". It is worth noting that the app is only compatible with heart rate monitors that have Bluetooth 4.0 protocols. Can I alter the assistance levels provided by the motor system? It occurs when a biker pulls the throttle cable without slowing down first, resulting in abnormal responses. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Bosch Charger Manual. Or you could select the Custom option and set each assistance level to exactly how you prefer it. The battery used on the bike produces higher than the required voltage. Please reduce the demand. Also the PAS wont kick in on level 4 or 5 Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I went for a ride until I got the battery down to 85% and as soon as I connected it back to the charger the error went away. If the error persists go to the official service, Access the Dealer App and connect the bicycle. You'd be hard-pressed to know that they are e-bikes at all if you did not look VERY closely. Bikes ready for 48-hr dispatch. What electronic drive system does it use? 2 minutes in the shop and done. We showed what the error code means, along with some solutions. 130 0 obj <>stream I am delighted with the machine super fit. Up top, weve highlighted via video how to use the bicycles major features. Solution: Change your bike battery by calculating the necessary voltage (not more, nor less). The X35 motor system is light, powerful yet extremely compact. Alongside this intelligent system, there's also an easy to use . This video goes over how to use the controller to get the most out of the bike. You can try a different controller if you have one or ask for a replacement from the supplier. The speed or torque sensor errors can get some errors as they have been overused. Frame: Addict eRIDE Disc HMX. If the problem persists contact your eBike dealer. A bike that's so light that when the motor is disengaged it creates little drag and seamlessly blends into the background. Confirm if all pins on the plug are straight and get rid of any silicone interference on the connection area. The X35+ SmartBike system offers three levels of power assistance - minimum, mid and maximum. Simply plug the bike into a household socket using the supplied charger and cable. Simply contact us, quote the code, and we can check to see what this refers to and how we can resolve the issue. Clicking on the stopwatch icon opens up the activities section of the app. Power Output Failure in the lights line. You can adjust these motor maps in the Ebikemotion app so that the motor limits the amount of available power based on a percentage of the 250W max output. The top-tube mounted button indicates battery life at a glance via a simple traffic light system. Check point is in good condition. 0000003248 00000 n There you have the most commonly experienced electric bike error codes explained. Home About Contact Blog Stepmom's Huge Exposed Titties - XVIDEOS.COM _TOP_ [WORK] What I Enjoy - 48, UK - 015-01 @iMGSRC.RU YOUNG Girl And MOM At Park, 4 30ish, 20170831_164610 @iMGSRC.RU Seems to be a real issue with this battery after reading this thread. The 250W motor has a 40 Nm maximum torque output. The IWOC ONE controller found on e-road bikes like the Orbea Gain, the Pinarello Dyodo, and the upcoming Colnago E64 eschews a full display for a single button with colors that indicate battery life, pedal assist levels, and more. But, what was it about this particular system that made us choose it over the others? Is the amount of assistance supplied by each individual assistance level configurable? That said, there is so much more than these Ebikemotion bikes have to offer besides basic assist. Some common electric bike errors are- 1. If the problem persists, contact your eBike dealer. Contact our helpful and friendly customer service team for assistance. Using OpenSource systems for navigation (OpenStreetMpa) and Weather (OpenWeather) Battery connection problem. Basics covered in the video include choosing navigation options, common destinations, and how to download maps. Copy the extracted update files (update_MUT.bin) to the new Drive Unit (MAHLE_UTOOL), which will appear on your computer, and safely eject the new drive on your computer. 2. E-Drive system: Mahle Motor Hub drive 40Nm . Here you can review the data from previous rides and optimise your training programs by recording, displaying and analysing various parameters. Looking for inspirational places to ride? Try to restart the engine. Restart the eBike System. I can confirm the firmware update fixed this. Regards, You are using an out of date browser. Un coup d'il au manuel d'utilisation complet du systme Bosch ebike rpertorie 60 codes d'erreur diffrents avec leurs causes et leurs solutions - ils s'appliquent galement au moteur Bosch de 4e gnration, la nouvelle Performance Line CX 2020. Where complex systems like BMS, electric controllers are involved, error codes are helpful to understand the issue. The charger LED and the HMI will turn BLUE. Make sure your ebike is powering on and your display panel lights up. Ranjit. Pink - If the LED displays a solid pink colour, this means that the system has entered 'safe' mode. This article gives you more insight on how to fix electric bike error codes with some quick solutions. With a computer, you can reboot it. Update files are available for remote repair, please contact CSG warranty. e. Refasten the Iwoc One to the top tube with a 2 mm wrench (1Nm). If I could do it on a network switch running internet traffic I can do it on an electric bike. Squeeze the two outer prong connectors on the battery mount inwards, making sure the battery has a solid connection with the mount. You will need to return under warranty to a dealer that has the required cable. I have a new hub kit and the first time l switched the display on it threw up an 8h code. Error codes tabled below could be different from ebike motion error codes. I just had it on charge the entire night and went to check now in the morning and still the same error. Using the Ebikemotion companion app, there are a number of features to take advantage of, from auto-adjusting your bicycles assist based on heart rate, GPS tracking of your bicycle, and exact battery life left of the bicycle. So I just got my bike and rode it for a few minutes after taking out of the box and all seemed fine. Not really sure what else to suggest here if there are no codes shown off. Discharge the battery and then recharge it. First-time users receive five free maps for three months. Setting Up Your Bicycle and Ebikemotion Companion App First things first: turn on your bicycle, and make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is on. Within this menu, there is also a very neat feature. High voltage or incorrect battery use on the bike shows electric bike error code 7.
Obituaries Belleville, Cindy Phillips Obituary, Bowerman Track Club Salary, Coleman Saluspa Pump Not Turning On, Ma'ma Queen Drag Race Height, Articles E