The SCOUT pistol features a barrel length of 14" and reflects the quality firearm craftsmanship expected from CVA. 2007-2023 Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. Compare Add To Cart The item has been added Find A Dealer. If you are placing an order for in store pickup, please email or call ahead of time to confirm pickup time prior to arrival. Break - Caliber: 6.5 Grendel - Barrel: 14 Heavy Fluted Threaded - Grip: Black Synthetic - Fluted Stainless Steel Barrel - DuraSight Scope Rail - Reversible Cocking Spur. Create an account with us and you'll be able to: Fill in your email below to request a new password. Prizes will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of winner(s). Fortunately Quake Industries has solved that problem for many CVA Scout V2 pistol enthusiasts with the Quake Stack-A-Rest www.quakeinc.com/stack-a-rest.php that weighs in at only 10 ounces. * its DuraSight Z2 rail (www.durasight.com) thats composed of an alloy material thats 50% stronger than aluminum; and * the smooth shooting it offers low recoil even with heavy loads; Deployed military should use stateside address. No purchase necessary. Youll find handgun target shooting and hunting very addictive. I also emailed the grip maker with the same question but have yet to receive a reply. Contest void where prohibited by law. Dimension. CVA has spent the last four and a half decades working its way up to become one of the top muzzleloader brands in the United States. Please check your State, County, and City laws for restrictions before ordering. When the hammer dropped, our morning solitude was shattered with the report of the .44 Mag. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. Associated taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner. We use cookies (and other similar technologies) to collect data to improve your shopping experience. The company made its humble start in 1963in Gussago, Italywhen Giuseppe Pietta made a commitment to produce guns as authentic and true-to-original as possible. I bought the CVA sights (made by Williams) and took the rail off. Description Allows one to install buffer tube or picatinny accessories to the CVA Scout and Optima. Mark said, The BATF requires a manually operated safety in order to approve a pistol for import. Subscribe to our newsletter! The Scout seemed to shoot just about anything well enough to go deer hunting with it! I am thining I might pickup a good deal on a used Wolf or some other, any other, CVA rifle and cut it down to a pistol. The new Beretta 1301 Enhanced Tactical is now available and has an MSRP of $1,429 for the base model with the pistol grip stock upping that to $1,449. Realtree APG Camo Forestock for the Accura V2 or LR. Im pleased Roy punched his tag and did so with an affordable handgun. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. Compare Add To Cart The item has been added . Box 1926, Escondido, CA 92033. CERAKOTE BURNT BRONZE, REALTREE XSCAPE FURNITURE, 14" 5/8X24 THREADED BARREL WITH RADIAL MUZZLE BRAKE, DURASIGHT RAIL BASE ZANDERS EXCLUSIVE MODEL. The Scout V2 is a rifle-action single-shot pistol with a hinged barrel that swings open to expose the breech for loading and unloading. Midwest Gun Works does not accept firearm returns, please contact the manufacturer for all warranty claims. * its availability in .243, .44 Mag, .357 Mag and .300 blackout. Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased. $357.99 $357.07 Make Offer %local_inventory_count% . In order to meet the standard of U.S. importation regulations, the Scout V2 has a secondary safety in the form of a small lever mounted to the frame just below the hammer (this is not required for the rifle version of the platform). No way. One of these studs is designed to take the place of the fore-end screw and will support a Harris-style bipod. 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. The SCOUT pistol features a barrel length of 14" and reflects the quality firearm craftsmanship expected from CVA. Winners must respond within 30 days of receiving notification or an alternate winner will be selected. UPC : 043125807055. The fore-end and finger-grooved pistol grip are made of black, glass-filled nylon with molded-in diamond checkering. What should the discerning collector look for in a potential buy? $725.00. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Scout V2 Forend Xtra Green stock rifle stock. Get Guns.com offers and news!! (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. OPTIMA Elite Muzzleloader/Shotgun/FCCF Forestock Black. Toggle menu. I wouldnt expect the straight wall .44 Mag. The after market grip was made for the centerfire CVA Scout. Please have your FFL dealer fax their FFL to 636-475-7303 or email to ffl@midwestgunworks.com. The one notable exception is the lack of interchangeable barrels. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they comply with all federal, state and local laws. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. Federal Premium 43-gr. Scout .35 Whelen Stainless Steel, Black Stocks and Konus 3-9x40 Scope. 100% ambidextrous, and features CVA's CrushZone Recoil pad - a real plus for heavier calibers, like the .35 Whelen. All guns have a story to tell, some are just more interesting than others. The action snapped shut tightly and would swing open easily when the breeching lever trigger guard was pressed. Mail-in entries accepted; send postcards (no envelopes) to: American Handgunner Magazine, GOM May/June 2023, P.O. Each rifle includes a DuraSight scope rail, which will accept most new standard scope rings found on the market today. The safety engages the hammer and prevents it from being cocked. Lots of fun to shoot until my buddy limp wristed it and busted his lip and cut his nose. The CVA Accura buttstock is easy to replace; simply remove the cap screw on the bottom of the buttstock grip, then remove the main stock screw to replace your buttstock. All entries must be received by giveaway end date. Eh? So to show him how versatile I am, I invited Roy and his better half to come over to our farm and hunt deer during Missouris Alternative Method season using an affordable handgun. All rights reserved. Associated taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner. The pistol's receiver and trigger guard are machined from 416 stainless steel castings. The Scout and Black Hills ammo delivered flawlessly as expected. If outdoorsmen arent careful, well let feral hogs destroy our crops and our drinking water, kill and eat our wildlife and root-up our roads as theyve done in various parts of the U. S. I shoot all the feral hogs I can take whenever I see them, and my home state of Alabama as well as some other states, dont have closed seasons or limits on them. Mar 4, 2016 Seems like we were kinda hijacking the other thread, so started this one on the CVA Scout Pistol. Youll be surprised at the range and the accuracy you can attain with this pistol. Ill post some pictures when it arrives. $525.50. Prizes will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of winner(s). In the Far West, nuisance animals primarily have been coyotes. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter Search field desktop. If you talk to anyone who owns the Scout V2 pistol, its extreme accuracy and ability to stay on target are probably two of the first features mentioned; $10.00. The .243 also is a great handgun for taking deer. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Out of stock. This season when youre in your favorite sporting-goods shop or gun store, check out the feel and the handling ability of these unique Scout V2 pistols. Will fit MRX and LRX as well as MR and PR. was fitted with a Weaver 4X scope. Like other CVA offerings, this gun is sold with a limited lifetime warranty. The sturdy design of the modern CVA muzzleloader frame, stock and barrel provide plenty of strength and accuracy for today's center-fire rifle and revolver cartridges. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. yourname@email.com Navigation. The new CVA Scout V2 Pistol is a prime example of the genre, capable of filling the freezer without depleting the bank account. Or is this a centerfire only question? A few years ago, CVA entered the handgun hunting market with the release of the muzzleloading .50-cal. Firearms will ship separately from any additional items purchased on the same order with no additional shipping charges. Mossberg 500 Super Bantam 20 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun Combo with Black Finish. WOLF BUTTSTOCK - HWG (2010) Does NOT include Recoil Pad or screws,The stock 30466C has been discontinued so 30466XG is only available. exemptions. To protect the privacy and security of winners, names will not be made public. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Mail-in entries accepted; send postcards (no envelopes) to: American Handgunner Magazine, GOM Concealed Carry 2023, P.O. Other reasons why I enjoy shooting the CVA Scout V2 pistol include: Grip Description . If you need more information about restrictions in your area please visit the ATF's website by clicking HERE. Now includes integral QD cup to connect a sling. Finish: Matte Stainless Steel Stocks: Diamond Checkered Black. The grip features a Picatinny/MIL-STD-1913 Rail Interface for use with various -1913 interface pistols braces and stocks. Made in USA Quantity: Add to Cart Add to Wish List Questions? Visit Our Help Center Email To Friend Here is the photo. Description CVA Scout V2 Pistol .300 Black SS/Synthetic Black Break Open 300 AAC Blackou This Scout V2 has very similar in design to the APEX centerfire rifle, but without the interchangeable barrel capability. Even though I was able to shoot the gun with one hand while the weak hand manipulated a rear bag, a rubber grip would be a welcome option. Stay in the know. (II) Limit one entry per household. Winners must respond within 30 days of receiving notification or an alternate winner will be selected. This review takes a closer look at one of the latest Scout V2 chamber options, the .223 Rem. Compare Add To . $4.00. I have small hands and the are grooves never in the right place. I need a 14" LOP too, not sure how this would work for me. CVA Scout V2 Single Shot Break Action Pistol .223 Remington 14" Fluted Barrel 1 Round Scope Mount Composite Grip Stainless Steel CP715S. 26" Threaded Barrel, Accura LR-X Cerakote FDE/Nitride/Veil Wideland, Accura MR-X Cerakote Sniper Grey/Nitride/Veil Alpine, SKU: PR3222NM/ PR3223NM/ PR3223N/ PR3223NW, Accura MR-X Cerakote Sniper Grey/Nitride/Realtree Rockslide, Accura LR-X Cerakote Patriot Brown/Nitride/Realtree Hillside, PARAMOUNT Realtree Hillside/Nitride - .45 Cal. Grip Cap is included, Rear Stock Pad and grip cap screws sold separately, SCOUT COMPACT BUTTSTOCK BLK does not include rear pad or mounting Hardware, Grip Cap is included, Measures 13 inches WILL NOT WORK ON CVA PISTOL, SCOUT COMPACT BUTTSTOCK BLK Rear crush zone pad include , Grip Cap is included also, Measures 13 inches, this is the way they came in ,WILL NOT WORK ON CVA PISTOL. * If you own now or plan to purchase a CVA Scout V2, please let us know at what range and how tight youre grouping three shots. The exposed rebounding hammer is single action, meaning, it must be manually cocked for each shot fired. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. 1" M8-1.25 socket head grip screw included. New and certified used handguns, shotguns, rifles. Because this is a hunting handgun, it seemed appropriate to conduct the five-shot group accuracy testing with loads designed specifically for that purpose. For more than two centuries, Westley Richards has produced some of the worlds finest firearms, each wearing a timeless and classic look with bespoke flourishes. The Scout's 416 stainless steel fluted bull barrel is 14" long with a recessed target crown. No substitutions or transfers to a third party are allowed. I contacted Mark Hendricks, VP of Technical Development at BPI Outdoors and asked him about this feature.
Greg Anthony Commentator, Missile Silos For Sale In California, Scammed On Depop Paypal Friends And Family, Articles C