the left one kind of looks like they scanned packaging and reprinted. (For comparison, NIOSHs N95 standard requires manufacturers to measure leakage through the respirator material itself. - Black / White / Kids, Blue KF94 Tiger 3D Mask (Small White - Kid Size) - 100pcs Special, Special Blue KF94 3D Mask (Large Black - Adult Size) - 100pcs Special + Free Shipping, Special Blue KF94 3D Mask (Large White - Adult Size) - 100pcs Special * + Free Shipping, Blue KF94 Mask Mix & Match 100pcs Special Deal, POSH KF94 + Blue Bon Color Mask Mix & Match 100 pcs Special Deal, POSH KF94 Mask Mix & Match 10 pcs Sampler Kit, POSH KF94 Mask Mix & Match 50 pcs Special Deal, POSH KF94 Mask Mix & Match 100 pcs Special Deal, Blue KF94 3D Mask (Large Black - Adult Size), Blue KF94 3D Mask (Large White - Adult Size), Blue KF94 2D Mask (Large Black - Adult Size), Blue KF94 2D Mask (Large White - Adult Size), Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small Black - Kids Size), Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small White - Kid Size), Blue KF94 2D Mask (X-Small White - Toddler Size), Blue KF94 Tiger 3D Mask (Small White - Kid Size). The masks are great, especially the adjustable ear loops. The article includes information on how to find masks that protect the wearer from infection even when others are not wearing a mask. All of these masks had close to 99 percent filtration efficiencies and fairly low pressure drops in Collinss setup. this product listing does not comes with Lanyard. Thanks! Sold in individual packaging to guarantee the hygiene and sterility of the mask. So does double masking work? Welcome to Reddit's place for mask information! But the pressure drop was almost twice as high as that of an N95. Yes, but I think there are better solutions, he said in one of his videos. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2021. My son loves wearing these masks. Hi! . Air Queen mask is a F D A 510 k approved surgical respirator (K172500) with a use indication as follows, to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to protect both the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from transfer of microorganism, body fluids and particulate materials. Therefore, the mask provides the maximum protection while being used even in day-to-day activities.Above all. KN FLAX [20Packs] KF-94 - Face Protective Mask for Adult (White) [Made in Korea] [20 Individually Packaged] Premium KF-94 Certified Face Safety White Dust Mask for Adult [English Packing], H.A.C PLUS [50 Pack] KF94 face mask, Made in Korea, Sold by Authentic Brands Korea [English package], 30 Pack INT Black KF94 Mask Certified, 4-Layered Face Safety, Patented Adjustable Earloop, Individually Sealed Package"MADE IN KOREA". BLUNA Facefit KF94 mask is a face mask that is made in South Korea and certified by government of South Korea. Yes, I immediately noticed a glue scent on the new Bluna masks that I bought in June 2022, and they have the word "Bluna" on them. The Bluna Facefit is a "boat" (also known as "3D") type of KF94 mask and features built-in adjustable earloop straps. Cookie Policy: we use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. For the record, I bought them from Amazon, ordered Jan 4, 2022, received the 14th. Renowned DuPont filter with three-dimensional structure allows easy breathing and comfortable wearing. CONTACT US : +1 628-899-2065 orKollecteUSA@Kollecte.com. Thanks for reading Scientific American. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2021. They arent supposed to be worn again, but I put them in a paper bag at the end of the day, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. What I usually say is The best mask is the one you wear properly, says JudithFlores, a pediatrician and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and of the New York Academy of Medicine. Our fun and helpful community is all about discussing masking tips, tricks, specs, tests, hacks, reviews, and advice. Unfortunately, it took two tries to get what I ordered. One popular way to increase effectiveness is to wear a cloth mask on top of a surgical mask. While there are many different facial masks on the market, one of recent best additions to ourline of quality authentic products is the Bluna KF94 mask(adjustable). Youll notice on the left masks packaging it has the photo updated to show the brand printed on the mask itself, just like the mask I received. I worry how this would affect the filtering efficacy. I do wish theyd acknowledge when they do this since it always raises questions of authenticity. Great seal, easy breathability, inhalation and exhalation are more comfortable than any other I tried. Directly to your inbox. This says large, but isnt it one size only? [MADE IN SOUTH KOREA] Official KF94 certified mask manufactured in South Korea. I have tried many masks. BLUNA FACE FIT ::AUTHENTIC:: Premium KF94 Certified [LARGE] Korean Safety Face Mask [Adjustable Ear Loop] MADE IN KOREA 279 4 offers from $21.99 [20Packs] KF-94 - Face Protective Mask for Adult (White) [Made in Korea] [20 Individually Packaged] KN FLAX Premium KF-94 Certified Face Safety White Dust Mask for Adult [English Packing] 10,729 Another way to get a better fit is to use masks with straps that go around the back of the head or to use a mask brace if one only has access to a surgical mask. 26 comments. And to clarify, I used a photo translator to translate the Korean, which is how I know (roughly) that the warnings say the same stuff, just worded a little differently. The mask manufacturing and packaging is completely automatic and is safely manufactured without worrying about product contamination . All sales are final. This reduces waste and is a big saving on masks. Good quality and comfortable! Why Should You Consider Bluna KF94 Masks? In other words, a comfortable fit against the face. This discussion from several months ago shows some of the packaging changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Masks4All/comments/p7ubmq/fwiw_bluna_kid_kf94_august_vs_june_batch/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout, How to wear a KF94 mask with adjustable earloops, Mask recommendations for smaller faces as of Oct 11, 2020, t: Its not bulky and I am able to breath not like other mask. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. The virus likely does not survive long on these masks, but it is not a bad idea to have a few in rotation, reusing one every three days or so, Collins says. Why arent more people wearing them? [EXCELLENT SAFETY] 4-Layers with high quality Melt-Blown layers that filters out 94% of particles with an average size of 0.4 . It is a bit odd that it says Bluna unless it's for FFP2 labeling or they are starting to try to advertise on the mask (there are other companies that do this). We source the highest quality products. Blue KF94 2D Mask (Large White - Adult Size) 15 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small Black - Kids Size) 18 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (Small White - Kid Size) 38 reviews $35.00 from $30.00 -14% Select options Blue KF94 2D Mask (X-Small White - Toddler Size) 5 reviews But which mask should you use? [COMFORTABLE DESIGN] Adjustable ear loop design with soft/lightweight lint-free material and 3D structure fits ergonomically around the contours of your face giving you a comfortable feel and excellent breath-ability while wearing all day. Good protection (we've remained covid-free), good fit, and unusually comfortable. I had seen those Bluna-type masks on the KN Flax (which is a good mask maker in its own right) store on Amazon. What about the bewhiskered among us? We apologize for the freeze on Bluna orders. We like these masks. Bluna certified KF94 adjustable masks. But given what scientists know nowespecially with the viruss highly transmissible Delta variant spreading and people spending more time indoors in schools, for exampleI think the CDC should be recommending high-performance masks for everyone when theyre in these risky indoor situations, she says. NIH Study on Effectiveness of KF94 and N95 masks. I am on supplemental oxygen 24/7. packaging, and the word Bluna is printed on the mask itself, which has not been the case before. Please use a different way to share. [EXCELLENT SAFETY] 4-Layers with high quality Melt-Blown layers that filters out 94% of particles with an average size of 0.4 . Adjustable nose-bridge and earloop design is also perfect for those with glasses. 2. Support small. The most important layer of protection, Prather says, is to never let the virus get out in the air in the first place., Tanya Lewis is a senior editor at Scientific American who covers health and medicine. [HYGIENIC PACKAGING] Individually packed to fulfill hygiene standards for product safety. For more information, visit: https://worldmasks.net/. But there is no official standard for N95 use by the general public. Aaron Collins, aka Mask Nerd, is a mechanical engineer at Seagate Technology with a background in aerosol science. I find I can breathe and talk well in these masks. Also, on the back, which I didnt post, below the pictorial for wearing the mask properly, there are standard warnings, and they are worded a little differently on each package, so its not a total replica. Otherwise ok. Hi Ursula, were so sorry that our mask didnt end up working out for you! . However, research carried out by Nelson Labs confirms the companys products provide particle protection and air flow far beyond the level afforded by N 95 rated products. Half the time I pull them way too hard and break it but it still tightened on my face. Early on in the pandemic, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization told the public not to wear N95 respirators, a type of mask that is made from high-tech synthetic fibers and provides a high level of protection against virus-laden airborne particles called aerosols. Breathable and comfortable KF94 (Korea FDA certified) BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9% tested by KOTITI, Korea Four layers protection with KF94 standard Individual packaging Mask for adults [ L size] White OR Black colour 100% Made in Korea One of the best things about the Bluna KF94 mask is that it is available for both adults and kids. While there are many different and high-quality facial masks on the market suited to prevent COVID-19, the Bluna KF94 mask is one of the best ones. Besides, each pack comes with 10 facial masks and you can still choose the color. (No return or Exchange on this item)Due to Covid-19, we don't accept any return of all the mask items. BLUNA KIDS KF94 Korean Face Mask Made in Korea Respirators Protective Covers $16.99 Free shipping [10 pack] Authentic BLUNA KF94 Certified Mask LARGE, White *OFFICIAL US DEALER* $18.89 Free shipping [10 pack] Authentic BLUNA KF94 Mask Black/White/Adult/Kids *OFFICIAL US DEALER* $18.89 Free shipping The Bluna printed on the mask is really weird, and looks similar to the BOTN masks. (No return or Exchange on this item)Due Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "Blue Industry" masks in the United States Of America. Q: Mask fit right except strap is a bit long but it's can easily be fixed with just a twist of the strap and then loop on ears. Besides, since it includes an adjustable earloop design and 3D structure, you can be sure that it will perfectly fit the contours of your face. One reason the CDC and others have recommended against the use of N95s by the general public, apart from their previous scarcity, is that they can be difficult to breathe throughso Collins finds it baffling that the CDC would recommend double masking. Some cloth masksincluding those outfitted with coffee filtershave this problem. Your Health Quickly, Episode 1, COVID Poses Severe Risks during Pregnancy, Especially in Unvaccinated People, Survivors of Deadly Earthquakes Must Deal with Lasting Trauma. I didnt notice any type of scent different than other batches Ive bought. Would buy again from this site. BLUNA 3D FaceFit mask [KF94] - Adults S$1.70 S$3.00 Tax included. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. There are a number of national standards for respirator quality. RespoKare Anti-Viral Mask - 5 or 24 Pack ($2.75+ per mask), 3M 6000 Kit with P100 Filters, Half-Face Respirator Assembly, 3M 9205+ Aura N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 15 Pack ($3.7+ per mask), RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask), 3-Ply Face Masks / Imported - 50 pack ($0.14 per mask), 3M 6000 Kit with OV/P100 Cartridges (Organic Vapor), Half-Face Respirator, Nitrile Gloves Multi-Purpose, Industrial Grade - Box of 100, Medical ASTM 2 Masks / FDA Cleared - 50 Pack ($0.60 per mask), 3M 2091 P100 Filters, Particulate - Set of 2, 3M 60921 Cartridges/Filters, Organic Vapor, P100 - Set of 2, Gerson 1730 N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($3+ per mask), SAS Safety 8610 N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($3.00 per mask), 3M 8210 N95 NIOSH Mask - 2 or 20 Pack ($2.95+ per mask), 3M 60926 Multi-Gas/Vapor P100 Cartridges - Set of 2, Face Mask Travel Kit - 10 Pack ($0.30 per mask), Medline N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($2.50+ per mask), Moldex 2200/2201/2207 N95 NIOSH Mask M/L & S - 5 or 20 Pack ($2.99+ per mask), 3M 8515 N95 NIOSH Respirator w/ Valve - 10 Pack ($5.00 per mask), 3M 8233 N100 Premium Respirator w/ Valve - Package of 1 ($15.00 per mask). Ive been buying Bluna Facefit KF94 kids masks for over a year now, and this latest batch is in slightly different (maybe updated?) Recommended for regular/medium size faces. 131,566 views Oct 11, 2020 1.8K Dislike Share Aaron Collins 26.5K subscribers The latest in a series of. Unfortunately, it took two tries to get what I ordered. Kids - fits ages 5-13. Also the packaging that I saw looked completely different. I sought this out because Aaron Collins the engineer/mask nerd gave it a good review. The photos might skew it, but in person, the two look totally the same. Discover world-changing science. Sometime last year, Bluna quietly remodeled their masks. This product is from a small business brand. So, if you have children, you may want to consider buying the Bluna KF94 mask. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. by using BLUNA Face fit KF94 For Adults we insure protection for your loved ones. This is a dummy product and must not be deleted or altered. Sounds like Bluna has updated their packaging slightly as well as their masks. For bulk order inquiries please contact us at www.worldmasks.net. - Black / White / Kids, 100pcs Mix & Match Special - Now You can choose any masks you want! Too big for 4 year old faces. Like most KF94 masks, the Bluna Facefit are produced in South Korea. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I have my own son, Collins says. For instance, lower heart rates, lower micro-environment and skin surface temperatures than subjects who wore standard N 95 masks while performing similar tasks. The ear loops are looser, but I guess I can tie knots to tighten them. For more information about the apparatus see this video: https://youtu.be/u4YdtH-ccMUFor previous mask reviews see this video : https://youtu.be/YN72perJcMY00:00 Intro01:07 Summary table as of Oct 11, 202001:25 How to wear a KF94 mask with adjustable earloops02:45 Surgical \u0026 cloth masks discussion06:15 How filter efficiency affects exposure risk13:30 Mask recommendations for larger faces as of Oct 11, 202015:23 Mask recommendations for smaller faces as of Oct 11, 2020BOTN - SOURCE1 1: https://behealthyusa.net/collections/botn-1/products/botn-kf94-healthcare-particulate-disposable-mask-kfda-approvedfda-registered?variant=36887240605860SOURCE 2: https://www.everydayemall.com/collections/ppe/products/botn-kf94-dust-care-mask-black?variant=39570951045271LG Airwasher Basic 20:05https://www.everydayemall.com/collections/face-mask-1/products/lg-airwasher-kf94-face-mask-black-made-in-korea-lg-kf94-1pcsBlue Bon 3D - 15:50https://behealthyusa.net/collections/bluna-1/products/facefit-kf94-white-large?variant=36887346053284Bluna FaceFit Black- 18:41https://behealthyusa.net/collections/bluna-1/products/facefit-kf94-black-large?variant=36887298244772Bluna FaceFit White- 21:41https://behealthyusa.net/collections/bluna-1/products/facefit-kf94-white-large?variant=36887346053284Dr. I found myself giving the mask to family members telling them how great it was and that I felt they would really like trying it . The ear loops are looser, but I guess I can tie knots to tighten them. Receive our latest updates about our products and promotions. Featuring an earloop and nose bridge design, the Bluna KF94 mask is adjustable to ensure that it fits well. One reason people may be reluctant to use KN95s and similar masks is because they are usually considered disposable. Where to buy Bluna Facefit in the US; Independent tests This product not eligible for returns/all sales are final. A well-fitted mask should sit snugly against the face and over the chin, with no gaps around the nose or mouth. This thread is archived. The second try (Amazon arranged a new delivery 8 days later) I received the 10 masks in a very stinky perfumed bag. (To be clear, some studies have found that surgical and cloth masks can provide at least some protection against COVID. . Sometimes other masks end up going into your mouth you inhale hard but this one doesn't for me. Bluna Facefit KF94 Black-Adjustable(Adult) C . Price Since August, the self-described "citizen scientist" has been trying to make it easier for Americans to find high-quality face masks that will protect them and others from COVID-19 without taking. Protects from bacteria with its excellent defence performance. Learn more Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "Blue Industry" masks in the United States of America. - What is the difference between 2D Mask and 3D Mask? You can probably reuse it until it becomes visibly damaged or soiled, Marr says. Theres a reason N95s arent made from cloth, Collins says. These are great quality. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. To me, the minimum I want to see people wear is a KN95 or KF94 with the Delta variant, Collins says. I appreciate that info. Fitted my kids well. Thank you so much for your reply. The straps at the side of the mask are helpful to secure it to the sides of your face. Comfort is also an extremely important metric: a mask does no good if people simply find it intolerable to wear. Size Guide: Adult - perfect for regular/medium size faces. I felt it was easy to breathe with this mask on and was quite comfortable. But several experts say they can in fact be worn multiple times. I have tried a few brands of KF-94 masks, and these Bluna Facefit ones are my favorite. Great service. Recommended forregular/medium size faces. It's so easy to adjust the fit to your face. Thanks for the link and info! 3m [COMFORTABLE DESIGN] Adjustable ear loop design with soft/lightweight lint-free material and 3D structure fits ergonomically around the contours of your face giving you a comfortable feel and excellent breath-ability while wearing all day. This strategy, which the CDC has recommended, combines the filtration efficiency of the surgical mask material with the fit of a cloth mask. Join the Protectly family for product insights and promotions, Address: 3055 NW Yeon Ave, Suite 41, Portland, OR 97210, Phone/Text:(800) 875-1843| Email: support@protectly.co. You can adjust them and they are comfortable. A recent large, randomized study in Bangladesh found that surgical masks significantly lowered the risk of infection; cloth masks did not have a measurable benefit, although other studies suggest they provide some protection. The packaging is nearly identical to previous masks Ive bought, save for the upper righthand corner, where it usually says CCM, it now says KN Flax. I believe Aaron tested the new ones and they are still the same efficiency. Featuring an earloop and nose bridge design, the Bluna KF94 mask is adjustable to ensure that it fits well. post the listing from whom you bought it. In fact, when tested in Germany,it obtained "Excellent" rating for skin irritation even if you need to wear it for prolonged hours. Unless you are a health care worker or home care worker tending to a person who is COVID-positive, Flores says, you dont need an N95.. POSH KF94 Mask 2022 Posh Holiday Special Posh New Arrivals POSH KF94 Mask Mix & Match Posh Large(For Adult) Posh Small(For Kid) These parents might find Collinss recommendations for high-filtration kids masks particularly helpful. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Where did you buy yours from? For example, an N95 filters at least 95 percent of airborne particles. Besides respirator masks, we discuss the larger subjects of general respiratory protection, air filtration, HEPA filters, PPE, and Covid-19 mitigation. CONTACT US : +1 628-899-2065 orKollecteUSA@Kollecte.com. (Pack of 10) Good Day Korea Black Disposable KF-94 Face Mask 4-Layer Filters Breathable Comfortable Protection, Protective Nose Mouth Covering Dust Mask Made in Korea. I also like that there ends up being space between your mouth and the mask so it is not suffocating me when I am breathing. Breathable and comfortable KF94 (Korea FDA certified) BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9% tested by KOTITI, Korea Four layers protection with KF94 standard Individual packaging Mask for Adults and kids White and Black colour 100% Made in Korea. Collins has a mask-testing setup in his bathroom, where he assesses masks filtration efficiency by generating aerosols of sodium chloride (salt). Simply put, the Bluna KF94 mask is a face mask that is made in South Korea and certified by government of South Korea. Wearers of nano-filter surgical masks, specifically Air Queen products, were found to have. It can be used more safely with it's excellent defense performance. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/Masks4All/comments/p7ubmq/fwiw_bluna_kid_kf94_august_vs_june_batch/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. In addition, it is breathable allowing you to wear it as long as you need during the day. KF94 is the South Korean certified equivalent to the N95 and the KN95 masks. The Air Queen has greater breath ability and comfort than the N 95, surgical or cloth masks which is vital to nurses who have to remain so active during so much of the day. Masker KF94 Korea Face Mask Non Medis - Mou GreenMoca di Tokopedia Promo Pengguna Baru Pasti Ori Garansi 7 Hari Cicilan 0% Kurir Instan. There is now a cornucopia of high-filtration respirator-style masks on the market, including N95s, Chinese-made KN95s and South Koreanmade KF94s. Customers rate us 4.8/5 based on 3678 reviews. Filled order quickly. How does facial hair influence the effectiveness of various masks? Bluna Facefit KF94 Black-Adjustable(Adult). They shipped the wrong color on the order but they resolved it. Sign up to receive newsletters and promotions! Bluna Facefit KF94 Black-Adjustable(Adult), UPS/FedEx GROUND FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OVER $100 in USA (Hawaii-USPS Priority) WHOLESALE INQUIRIES contact@kollecte.com**Pick Up Service Available NOW**, FREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OVER $100 with UPS/FedEx **Pick Up Service Available NOW**, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Happylife Goodday KF94 Youth(Black)-English Packaging. BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) 99.9%. 165-1 Chunui-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South KoreaCEO / ShaheriBusiness Registration Number( MASKOREA ) 696-54-00691E-mail : [emailprotected]Phone Number : +821058089690, Save Up to 70% Off With Huge range of the Korean's finest masks, Best deals and lowest prices online +Free Shipping, BLUNA Face fit KF94 For Adults | Black-Adjustable, BLUNA Facefit KF94 Mask Black-Adjustable(Adult), 165-1 Chunui-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, Business Registration Number( MASKOREA ) 696-54-00691, BLUNA KF94 White Mask Adjustable | Adults, Air Queen Large Size Anti-Droplet /2 pcs per Pack, Air QUEEN Neo NanoFiber Filter Mask 4 Colors FDA, Welkeeps Yellow Dust Disinfection For Adult. All provide excellent filtration, so it really comes down to which fits an individual best and is most comfortable. Please try again. All rights reserved. The latest in a series of mask test and reviews. I have tried a few brands of KF-94 masks, and these Bluna Facefit ones are my favorite. But how well does it actually work? 2023 Protectly TM. The Korean and English characters are equally legible and printed clearly on both packages, and Id expect a scanned and copied versions quality to be at least somewhat denigrated. Cloth masks are okay, too, she adds, as long as they have three layers. We aim to ship within2 business days or less from Portland, OR. Filtration generally refers to the percentage of particles the mask material blocks. All sales are final. All. Thank you. BLUNA FACEFIT KF94-LARGE/WHITE (ADULT SIZE) Protects against Ultra-fine dust and infection. As we already mentioned above, the Bluna KF94 mask is made in South Korea. Our little guy loves these masks. Maybe, but from what I can tell, that doesnt seem to be the case. Unfortunately, they dont fit as well. We have been very happy with the service and products received from Protectly! Above all Renowned DuPont filter with three-dimensional structure allows easy breathing and comfortable wearing. Free Shipping on Orders Over $60+ (within USA). We source the highest quality products. e. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Dummy products are essential for the Bundle Builder app to function.
Salem Nh Police Scanner, Databricks Software Engineer Intern Interview, Brandel Chamblee Wife First, Thames Valley Police Address, Articles B