Meanwhile, their Chicago project is underfinanced, and the interrupters seem stressed from the amount of work theyve taken on. At Crane Tech High School, three of the interrupters fanned out, trying to convince the five gangs involved in the conflict to lie low, but they conceded that they were unable reach some of the main players. B increase policing of high risk areas of a city. You got shot. Alphonso Prater told me that the last time he was released from prison, in 2001, an older woman hired him to gut some homes she was renovating. As a result, the interrupters operate in a netherworld between upholding the law and upholding the logic of the streets. predicts the next H.I.V. Study with Quizlet and memorize flashcards containing terms like belligerent, emphysema, prestige and more. It was 1995, and there had been a series of horrific murders involving children in the city. (10-13) 10. In this, Slutkin sees a direct parallel to the early history of seemingly incurable infectious diseases. Phase 1: Tension-Building The abuser is argumentative, angry, uses yelling, criticism, swearing, and angry gestures. How does line 68-74 reflect Kotlowitzs pattern of organization? (He later remarried there.) Killing. Frederick and his friends sensed there would be trouble, so they left, and while standing outside, one of the rival group pulled a gun on them. He points out that in the early days of AIDS, there was no treatment either. Three ghosts: malaria, smallpox and leprosy. Upgrade to remove ads. violence? I wrote about a picnic that some Chicago drug kingpins gave in a South Side park. Our verified expert tutors typically answer within 15-30 minutes. He sheepishly told me that his prison term, two years, was for bank fraud. So you want to put another thought in his head. It is, of course, their street savvy and reputations that make them effective for CeaseFire. Im a work in progress, Highsmith told me. LeVon Stone is 23 years younger and a fast talker. This is my own blood, my nephew.. 3. What are the sequence of events that define the relationship between Torres and. Theyre the ones who are infecting others. As CeaseFire evolved, Slutkin says he started to realize how much it was drawing on his experiences fighting TB and AIDS. The intermediary told Prater and Highsmith, a bit ominously, Something got to give.. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The first step to containing the spread of an infectious disease is minimizing transmission. (G.) In lines 109-119: Cite examples of different ways that Kotlowitz helps readers understand. What evidence led you to that conclusion? 10. Enmity Please help me with these questions. He spent the next half-hour teaching stress-reduction exercises. Hoddenbach then tried another tack: he negotiated to let him leave the gang for $300 and no thrashing. is hell house llc real reddit; karen bryant obituary; hua jai look poochai dramacool; the density of a neutron star is quizlet; pine ridge estates west kelowna; blocking the transmission of violence quiz. Draw Conclusions What does the list of incidents discussed at the CeaseFire. So for people living outside those neighborhoods, the frequent outbursts of unrestrained anger have been easy to ignore. blocking the transmission of violence quiz. When I later asked him about that omission, he conceded that talking about their personal histories is a dilemma. The family, though, was only able to come up with $50, so Hoddenbach, Cerda and another interrupter came up with the rest. If you look at how segments of the population view the police department, it makes some of our efforts problematic, Baltimores police commissioner, Frederick H. Bealefeld III, told me. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Not helping you get medical attention you need is a form of abuse 3. C teach peaceful methods of settling disputes. At that point, Fredericks sister arrived. the violence is in this area, and how this violence comes from so many different groups. In each of them, the interrupters had stepped in to try to keep one act of enmity from spiraling into another. emergent groups are quizlet; gerry beckley voice change. 20 Checks makes necessary changes packages and secretes proteins A Golgi Bodies, 7 Refer to paragraph 38 of the story Which type of conflict is developed in this, Population I stars are a dim and cool b 10 billion years old c metal poor d, of tariff changes that were impossible to unpack Congress could not cherry, It was soon overthrown by the Ostrogoths At the time of the fall of Rome in 476, Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 11.11.33 PM.png, In addition supply chains will also be differentiated within each product, Week 4 Assignment - Project PlanningOverviewThis is the .docx, Purpose Trial balance is prepared to check the arithmetical accuracy of the, b Prove the parallelogram law k x y k 2 k x y k 2 2 k x k 2 2 k y k 2 c Suppose, BIOS202-OL Lab quiz 2 topics-Fall 2021.doc, 18 UEMS title to the Exploration Permits will not be affected by any change to, These assets therefore constitute investment instruments for the investing, Example 1133 Indexation and discounting Peter purchased a building as an, Question 11 2 2 pts Which statement is true of the Southern Homestead Act of. He continued: This is cognitive dissonance. Slutkin drove a Land Cruiser two and a half days to an American military base along the coast to the closest phone. Early intervention in TB is actually treatment of the most infectious people, Slutkin told me recently. Lines 68-88: How does this passage. Mack left a CeaseFire brochure on Fredericks chest and promised to visit him again in the coming weeks. b)is, The narrator says, "The day when he learned his wife had left him, the idea of going out in search of her didn't even cross his mind." What is Torres planning to do? And people come up with all kinds of other ideas that are not scientifically grounded like putting people away, closing the place down, pushing the people out of town. You doing good, Stone assured him. Shootings have declined around the city in recent years. Nonetheless, in a report due out later this month, independent researchers hired by the Justice Department (from which CeaseFire gets some money) conclude that CeaseFire has had an impact. Kathya Lopez 03.25.2019 Period 4 Blocking the Transmission with Violence Questions: 4,5,7 4. But much research suggests that peer or social pressure is the most effective way to change behavior. . When Highsmith and Prater left me the night of the failed drug deal, they began working their contacts. Lines 4752: Explain how the details presented affect your, Lines 6888: How does this passage reflect Kotlowitzs pattern of. Answer each question, citing text evidence. One staff member laughingly compared it to a 12-step program. In the case of violence, you use those who were once hard-core, once the most belligerent, once the most uncontrollable, once the angriest. The boy had been shot one bullet shattered his thigh bone and another ripped the tendons in two fingers. What you do when you get out of here?. The other interrupters applauded when Buchanan told them that, though tempted, he restrained himself from getting even. His third brother has carved out a legitimate life as a manager at a manufacturing firm. Mack, who is 57 and has a slight lisp, is less imposing than his colleagues. EVERY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, in a Spartan room on the 10th floor of the University of Illinois at Chicagos public-health building, 15 to 25 men and two women all violence interrupters, sit around tables arranged in a circle and ruminate on the rage percolating in the city. (B.) They respond to every shooting and stabbing victim taken to the hospital. Expert solutions. Torres want to take the revenge of his nephew murder but his brother stopping him from all this trouble . Apparently, the man in the hooded sweatshirt, whom I would meet later, had been an intermediary in a drug deal. They then told him what was happening off the radar in their neighborhoods. Because of our relationship, I thought there was a chance, Hoddenbach told me. Test. Historically, the concept existed at least by the time of the Middle Ages, when it was known as a 'truce of God'. Mack promised to stay in touch, and as we dropped him off, Mack turned to me and said, I think hes going to be all right. It sounded like both a proclamation as well as hopeful aside. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. It also holds rallies or what it calls responses at the sites of killings. Hes in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down as a result of being shot when he was 18. Lines 171-182: Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. She seen something in me that I didnt see, he told me. His background and past as a gang member, which reflected his experiences and connection to violence, drove his instinct to seek violence to appease himself of the vengeance that he is seeking. Answer each question, citing text evidence. But he sees promise in the CeaseFire model. The gang members saw the logic behind that but insisted on giving him a beating before releasing him. For an hour, Slutkin leaned on the table, playing with a piece of Scotch tape, keenly listening. Match. Hoddenbach found the clique leaders and tried to talk sense to them. "Blocking the Transmission of Violence" by Alex Kotlowitz. I thought, Man, Im going to take care of business, he told me recently. In the beginning of the subject the Torres change the state of mind from taking the revenge of the nephew murder . It turned out to be braggadocio, and so when his friend took off running, so did Frederick, a step behind. Hoddenbach always worked. In the car, Prater, who knew the intermediary, had worked to cool him down, while Highsmith promised to see if he could find someone who might know the stickup guys and could negotiate with them. In other words, antipoverty measures will work only if you treat violence. Blocking the Transmission with Violence Questions (english), annual equity benefit 908000 plus residual 670972 In Work Tax Credit These, The following statements about evolving conflict are true except that b They, 1 Development of Plane Geometry with Emphasis upon Motions 191 and the totality, 14hrs DQ 11 HCAD 665 Strategic Issues in Healthcare Leadership.docx, b S i n c e 1 9 4 8 t h e p e r c e n t a g e o f w o m e n p a r t i c i p a t, base for dependable electricity that can work in concert with renewables and, 9 A listed company can raise additional capital through all of the following, Select one a True b False Feedback The correct answer is False Question 15, Mays_erica_Mentally Illness in Female Offenders .docx, What do strategies for restructuring look like Game theory economics and, Company ACME produces output q using inputs K and L according to the production, Lower environmental costs If firms improve the efficiency of their energy usage, State and Federal Government Comparison Project Presentation Links.xlsx, CEE 410 R-27 IRSE (2008) NARS Chapter 12 Grade Crossings-ocr.pdf, EMGT 5430 - Quiz 1 Study Guide 2 (Schwalbe).pdf. He seems kind of disorganized, but hes not. Hoddenbach told me: You cant make too much of that guy. 6. Like many killings, Emilios received just a few sentences in the local newspapers. En particular, ustedes van a considerar la programacin para los jvenes entre quince y diecisiete aos. How is CeaseFires solution different from others? For violence, were trying to interrupt the next event, the next transmission, the next violent activity, Slutkin told me recently. Gary wasnt constrained by the textbook, says Eric Goosby, who worked in the clinic and is now the chief executive of the Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. CeaseFire once received a call from the mother of a 15-year-old boy who wanted out of a gang he joined a few weeks earlier. When I met with the intermediary a few weeks after things were resolved, he was still stirred up about the robbery. Test. Cigarettes are still around. Dont start that, please, Frederick pleaded. sorry, your username or password do not match our records. Collections Grade 12 Guiding Questions "Blocking the Transmission Access to over 100 million course-specific study resources, 24/7 help from Expert Tutors on 140+ subjects, Full access to over 1 million Textbook Solutions. On the ride over to the restaurant, Torres had been playing a CD of his nephews favorite rap songs. As is so often the case, Frederick couldnt remember the genesis of the disagreement between his clique and the other. This didnt seem like the person I knew. The next day Hoddenbach appeared at the wake, which was held at New Life Community Church, housed in a low-slung former factory. Nonetheless, he seemed lucid and chatty. _______________ an appropriate punishment or revenge. He wears his hair cropped and has a trimmed goatee that highlights his angular jaw. I was mad enough to do anything, he told me, making it clear that he and his friends had been hunting for the stickup guys. Not long ago, three old-timers fresh out of prison ruthlessly ridiculed Hoddenbach for his work with CeaseFire. Abstract Clinically, neuromuscular blockade is induced with either depolarizing or non-depolarizing relaxants. Only $35.99/year. They had shot at him twice. The interrupters say he has their unqualified loyalty. I felt like a punk, he told me, before transferring to the present tense. It was desperate, she told me. So in 2004, Hardiman suggested that, in addition to outreach workers, they also hire men and women who had been deep into street life, and he began recruiting people even while they were still in prison. We try to stop violence on the front end, Stone told Frederick. He was released in 2002. tulsa race riot quizlet; daisy ridley keira knightley; most liar country in the world; chi square linear regression. Study sets, textbooks, questions. One focuses on environmental factors, specifically trying to limit gun purchases and making guns safer. (D.) In lines 68-88. purpose of this example involving these two people? (Another six would be murdered in the coming weeks.) He owned a towing business, an auto-mechanics shop and a nightclub, as well as a 38-foot boat. People who have little expectation for the future live recklessly. We were both cut from the same cloth. Hoddenbach knew from experience that the longer he could delay Torres from heading out, the more chance hed have of keeping him from shooting someone. As he dashed through a narrow passageway between buildings, he heard the shots. Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay, Blocking the Transmission of Violence -= Analyze the Text.docx, Blocking the Transmission with Violence Questions (english), BlockingViolence Guided Questions (1).docx, Blocking the Transmission of Violence.docx, University of Maryland, University College, St. Mary's College of Meycauayan - Meycauayan City, Fir st the Yanmars direct injection system is currently controlled by a, Sinus Venarum sinus venosus The sinus venarum is the large quadrangular cavity, Computer and network security_Assignment_1_17.docx, EDITED Week 6 Reflection Biblical Work.docx, Results for item 6 6 1 1 point Which of the following is a way that the planet, QUESTION 4 Which of the following is the largest disability category in special, A plane contains at least three noncollinear points 31If then 32If then 33 If, An investigation into the Groups tax affairs started in January 2016 The tax, (Order 3521049) Interviewing a Key Leader in an Healthcare organization and summarizing findings.doc, Nursing Theory Assignment Description.docx, Which one of the following is a type of testing that checks a recent change has, November 2020 and February 2021 Strategic Case Study Examination CIMA 2020 No, Analysis of Variance - Manufacturing Overhead Examples.png, https://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/04/magazine/04health-t.html 3.Lines 47-52: Explain how the details presented affect your understanding ofHoddenbach. He mentioned the school he attends, which Mack instantly recognized as a place for kids on juvenile-court probation. There was a car show, a wet T-shirt contest and softball games for the children. Torres, who is 38, grew up in a dicey section of Chicago, and even by the standards of his neighborhood he was a rough character. But each shooting, each murder, leaves a devastating legacy, and a growing school of thought suggests that theres little we can do about the entrenched urban poverty if the relentless pattern of street violence isnt somehow broken. Violence has been a common menace in many cities in the U.S especially in the streets populated by the Black-Americans. Even as homicide rates have declined across the country in some places, like New York, by a remarkable amount gunplay continues to plague economically struggling minority communities. One wall in Slutkins office is taken up by maps and charts his staff has generated on the location and changes in the frequency of shootings throughout the city; the data determine how they assign the interrupters. 4. Prater once got an urgent call from his daughter, who said her boyfriend was beating her. Lines 186-201: a) Summarize Slutkin's approach to dealing with TB among immigrants from Southeast Asia in San Francisco. Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay, Blocking the Transmission of Violence -= Analyze the Text.docx, BlockingViolence Guided Questions (1).docx, Copy of Quiz Blocking the Transmission of Violence, Blocking the Transmission of Violence.docx, Mansfield Lake Ridge High School,Mansfield, Maya Albayyari - Unit 7 Study Guide of 1980s to the Present.docx, HIS 100 Module Two Activity Research Question Template (1).docx, 15 The lutenizing hormone surge which occurs mid cycle of the females, Q14 What is the quality spread differential A 25 B 05 C 10 D 15 E 20 7 Q15 Both, Refer to Figure 11 6 At price P 3 the firm would 88 A break even B lose an, Task Overview and Context You received an email from Sarah Voss Customer Service, Huddu feels he needs no assistance with major life activities such as caring for, 064 064 052 079 044 040 069 029 043 061 049 033 047 079 060 072 0 01 02 03 04 05, The budgeted direct costs of the three products are X Y Z per unit per unit per, 42 Which type of advertising is mostly used in the competitive stages of the, https://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/04/magazine/04health-t.html 3.Lines 47-52: Explain how the details presented affect your understanding ofHoddenbach. Torres and Hoddenbach were at Pontiac together for about a year but quickly lost touch after they were both released. b) Analyze the purpose of this passage about Slutkin's work in San Francisco. He says a public-health model will be fully effective only if coupled with other efforts, including more creative policing and efforts to get gang members back to school or to work. He was aggressive. In one scuffle, Hoddenbach lost the sight in his right eye after an inmate pierced it with a shank. One evening we were sitting in Highsmiths basement apartment when the phone rang. Learn. Recently I went out to lunch with Hoddenbach and Torres. I got shot 15 years ago, Stone told him. Analyze: Why does the author follow up on the story of Martin Torres near the end. Mack drove the 10 miles from his home to the hospital, which houses one of four trauma centers in Chicago. Collections Grade 12 Guiding QuestionsCollection 4 "Blocking the Transmission of Violence" by Alex Kotlowitz Read the feature article "Blocking the Transmission of Violence" byAlex Kotlowitz. I didnt understand what the hell he was talking about, Torres told me when I talked to him six months later. In other words, how do you not do a shooting if someone has insulted you, if all of your friends are expecting you to do that? These incidents all occurred over the previous seven days. Slutkin hired Southeast Asian outreach workers who could not only locate the infected individuals but who could also stick with them for nine months, making sure they took the necessary medication. In lines 29-52. Part I Test: Blocking the Transmission of Violence, conclusion about what Torres is planning to do. It is abuse if your caregiver holds your arm too tight question A nurse is working in the emergency department. Advocate Christ has come to see the presence of interrupters in the trauma unit as essential and is, in fact, looking to expand their numbers. When Slutkin finally spoke, he first praised the interrupters for their work. Lines 151-155: Explain how the information presented in the passage continues to develop ideas about the problem of violence that Kotlowitz presented earlier in the article. Analyze: Why does the author follow up on the story of Martin Torres near the end of this article? Thats how I live. Please help me with these questions. At 58, Highsmith is one of the older interrupters. Torres was the head of a small Hispanic gang, and though he is no longer active, he still wears two silver studs in his left ear, a sign of his affiliation. The interrupters often operate by instinct. Whose bicycle is (laying, lying) in the driveway? My eyes rolled immediately when I heard what the model was, says Webster of Johns Hopkins, who is studying the Baltimore project. In Uganda, Slutkin and his colleagues tried to change behavior by encouraging people to have fewer sexual partners and to use condoms. He suggested CeaseFire was responsible for sharp dips in homicide around the city. Slutkin has put much of his effort on taking the project to other cities (theres interest from Los Angeles, Oakland and Wilmington, Del., among others), and he has consulted with the State Department about assisting in Iraq and in Kenya. Posted on . But its too dangerous. She started to cry. How does this phrase reflect the difference in CeaseFire's approach? Frederick told his story. _______________ to consider or think about carefully contemplate. He was grieving and plotting retribution. Highsmith, Prater and another interrupter joined the man in a parked car, where they talked for half an hour. The other tries to influence behavior by introducing school-based curricula like antidrug and safe-sex campaigns. Instead they refer to Group A or Group B. They are not investigators for the police. Hoddenbach was serving time for armed violence; Torres for possession of a stolen car and a gun (he was, he says, on his way to make a hit). He often wears T-shirts that fit tightly around his muscled arms, though he also carries a slight paunch. Editors Note: Alex Kotlowitz is a journalist, an award-winning nonfiction writer and a writer-in-residence at Medill. Not only is everybody afraid to go there, but the people there themselves are afraid at all times because people are dying a lot and nobody really knows what to do about it. Slutkin chose to concentrate on those who had the most active TB; on average, they were infecting 6 to 10 others a year. With an influx of new refugees from Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, the number of cases in the city had nearly doubled. His father was Dutch and his mother Puerto Rican, and hes so light-skinned his street name was Casper. Fredericks friend told him earlier he had a gun. But he was also active in a Hispanic street gang and was known for his unmitigated aggression. She trusted him with the keys to the homes, and something about that small gesture lifted him. During the first four months that interrupters worked the streets, there had not been a single incident. (On one occasion, he tried to explain to me the relationship between emotional intelligence and quantum physics.) (One supporter of the program admiringly called it a terrifying strategy because of the inherent risks.) They have prestige for a reason. (CeaseFire training material has been made available to the provincial reconstruction teams in Iraq.) She was 18. How did the defeat by the Romans affect Jewish history? BlockingViolence Guided Questions (1).docx, Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay, Blocking the Transmission of Violence -= Analyze the Text.docx, Blocking the Transmission of Violence.docx, Blocking the Transmission of Violence pages 379PDF (1).pdf, Coming of Age in the Dawnland questions.pdf, Larsen_Ludewig_-_Plymouth_Plantation_Questions, Q27 Excluding stoppages the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages it, p n 1 p n 2 p nn 1 2 n To state 1 2 n The entry on the intersection of the i th, DIRECTIONS for questions 17 19 The following pie chart gives the details of the, But it would also give me some hope If my death were escapable then I w ou ld n, Data Gov& Cyber Security all modules updated key (1) 20211223054114.pdf, Section 113 94 Complete the following chemical reaction and predict whether the, turned on and using sticky as port security MAC address Completed 14 Do the same, BADM 633 FALL 2022 Group 2- Research Project Deliverables WEEK 7.docx, d The key to accurate data collection in any study is consistency e Researchers, https://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/04/magazine/04health-t.html 3.Lines 47-52: Explain how the details presented affect your understanding ofHoddenbach. It was Alphonso Prater, another interrupter. At their next Wednesday meeting, some interrupters were critical of Hoddenbach for paying what they considered extortion money. Prater, who is short and wiry and has trouble keeping still, was bouncing on the sidewalk, standing next to a lanky middle-aged man who had receded into his oversize hooded sweatshirt. He wears striped, collared shirts, black rectangular glasses and often a black Borsalino, an Italian-made fedora. CeaseFire tries to deal with these quarrels on the front end. Frederick had since moved in with his great-grandmother in a different part of town. I didnt say anything, he told me. It was kind of a messed-up way, but it was a messed-up way that works, Hoddenbach said. When he was younger, Hoddenbach, who is also 38, belonged to a gang that was under the same umbrella as Torress, and so when the two men first met 17 years ago at Pontiac Correctional Center, an Illinois maximum-security prison, they became friendly. Were going to learn from it. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. There was also a high-school basketball player shot four times; a 12-year-old boy shot at a party; gang members arming themselves to counter an egging of their freshly painted cars; and a high-ranking gang member who was on life support after being shot, and whose sister was overheard talking on her cellphone in the hospital, urging someone to get those straps together. Lines 111: What is your conclusion about what Torres is planning to, Trace the sequence of events that define the, relationship between Torres and Hoddenbach. Blocking the Transmission of Violence Flashcards Learn Test Match Flashcards Learn Test Match Created by shkhyanlily Terms in this set (10) Retribution Appropriate punishment or revenage Affiliation association with ruminate To consider or think about carefully; contemplate Enmity Hatred or hostility towards an enemy Bellicose What conclusion can you draw about Slutkin based on this evidence? Not long ago, I stopped by to visit with Hoddenbach at the Boys and Girls Club, where he holds down a second job. These outreach workers were also doing dispute mediation. Though the interrupters may not put it this way, the Wednesday meetings are a kind of therapy. His New York Times Magazine. Zale was always in segregation, in the hole for fights, Torres told me. The new recruits, with strong connections to the toughest communities, would focus solely on sniffing out clashes that had the potential to escalate. I done it twice, Hoddenbach told us quickly silencing his friend and saving me from further embarrassment. I was worried I was going to whip their asses, and wherever it went from there it went, Hoddenbach told me. In January 1994, he was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison on drug-conspiracy charges; he was released in 2004. Lines 89-100: Explain the meaning of the phrase "transmission of violence" used in the title. What kinds of details did you add to make your account realistic? He just wants to go to parties, parties, parties, she complained. b) Analyze the purpose of this passage about Slutkin's work in San Francisco. 2. Highsmiths contact persuaded the robbers to return enough of the money to appease the drug-buyers anger. What important ideas does this part of the article support. He discusses about the lives of several people. They often walk a fine line between mediating and seeming to condone criminal activity. This was his first visit back to Chicago. There were only six doctors for the 40 refugee camps, so Slutkin and Gove trained birth attendants to spot infected people and to give them rehydration therapies in their homes. . Hoddenbach told me that he now considers Slutkin a friend. If they could calm themselves, he seemed to be saying, they could also calm others. Using the evidence from text (390-398) what do you think the future will look file for Ceasefire? He told me that he became permanently hoarse after a long stint in segregation in prison; he had to shout to talk with others. Dirty. It was a real turning point for me, Slutkin said, when I was working on the AIDS epidemic and saw research findings that showed that the principal determinant of whether someone uses a condom or not is whether they think their friends use them. Daniel Webster, a professor of public health at Johns Hopkins University who has looked closely at CeaseFire, told me, The guys out there doing the interruption have some prestige and reputation, and I think the hope is that they start to change a culture so that you can retain your status, retain your manliness and be able to walk away from events where all expectations were that you were supposed to respond with lethal force..
Deaths In Perth This Week, Farmhouse Pitcher And Bowl, Articles B