Its size and weight make it the perfect knife for skinning and breaking down game. Check out our ready to ship section for in stock items. When I found it, I knew Id buy one. In addition to federal law requirements, Benchmade complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. However, when you hold it you notice that the ergonomics and usability of the knife were carefully thought through. Small skinning knife, but with s30v steel and the handles, its worth it. Home Shop Colors/Patterns Photo Gallery . Here are some of the accessories that are compatible with the Benchmade Hidden Canyon 15016-2: Sharpening Tools: To maintain the sharpness of the knifes blade, sharpening tools such as sharpening stones or diamond sharpeners can be used. Pick up the solid and versatile Hidden Canyon Hunter fixed blade today. Watch on. Leather Belt Loop Sheath for Easy Access. This gives the handle the warm appearance of wood, and the strength of plastic. Made in USA. And the fit is incredible, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. If you own a Benchmade 15017 Hidden Canyon Hunter, here is the sheath you need: BENCHMADE 15017 HIDDEN CANYON HUNTER - Architect Sheath. Benchmade 15016-1 Hidden Canyon Hunter Modified 2.67 clip-point CPM-S30V stainless steel fixed blade (58-60HRC), Grey/Black G10 (15016-1) handle. (16.05cm) Handle Thickness: 0.58 in. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for applicable terms. Leather Sheath for the Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter, By clicking "Customize", you agree to these. Intentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the new Hidden Canyon Hunter is a small-framed hunt fixed-blade designed for precision cutting tasks. , Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. This is a handmade leather sheath for the Benchmade 15016-1 and 15016-2 Hidden Canyon Hunter series knives. I couldn't be happier. I love everything about this knife and as for the sheath mine fits perfect. The knife looks good and feels great in the hand. The blade of the Benchmade Hidden Canyon 15016-2 is made of CPM-S30V stainless steel. What? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You have an outdated webbrowser. The knife was still razor-sharp afterward. Benchmade 15017-1 HIDDEN CANYON HUNTER. Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter Knife is ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field. The Benchmade Hidden Canyon is a premium hunting knife that is ideal to carry. Run my fingernail down it and it catches on the ridges. Ammunition can NOT be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. (In stock) Add to cart. benchmade knife 15016-2 hidden Canyon Hunter wit. $40.00 - $45.00 Benchmade 15017 Hidden Canyon Hunter - Architect Sheath $40.00 - $45.00 $40.00 - $45.00 Benchmade Nimravus - Architect Sheath $45.00 - $50.00 $45.00 - $50.00 . All Rights Reserved. Perfect size, yet a great slicer. She keeps a beady eye on all the latest comings and goings in the crossbow world. Read our Affiliate Disclosure policy to learn more. This full tang, 2.67 fixed blade knife with a thickness of 0.14 is simply matchless in its unique design and features. On average we send about one email per month that includes a coupon code, or exclusive offer to our subscribers. Support small. Furthermore, Benchmade provides a limited warranty. SKU: 15017-1 Categories: All Products, Hunting Knives, Manual-Opening Knives, Our Bestsellers. Please allow additional delivery time for items shipped to APO/FPO addresses. I have not gone hunting with this knife as the season has not yet started. The 15016-2 model uses S30V steel and stabilized wood with the traditional Benchmade edge. Specifications No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+*. THE NEWER BENCHMADE 15017 HIDDEN CANYON HUNTER SERIES FEATURES SOME DIMENSIONAL CHANGES THAT WILL AFFECT THE FIT OF THIS SHEATH. Got this as a gift was super surprised . Edge Retention and Corrosion-resistant Blade. Because of the large 'belly' on the edge you can separate skin from flesh like it is butter. The sheath is a horizontal sheath though. The gold class, which is the premium in knife manufacturingthe best of the best, the blue class, designed for those who seek high-quality, durable cutting tools, and the black class, which is designed for extreme duty and used by law enforcement officials and military Troops. 61095319713. EXPEDITED SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Excellent Blend Between Being too Sharp and too Blunt. Despite it's compact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle and cutting . The blade shape, overall size, choil and gimping make this the perfect hunting knife for me. As stated by the manufacturer, this blade is built for the hunt, boasting a high-end CPM-S30V stainless steel construction that'll last for many years to come. (14.73mm) Weight: 3.53 oz. Made in USA. The handle has a lanyard hole at the end, which allows the knife to be attached to a cord or strap for easy carrying. Truly about as much knife as you'll ever need, the Benchmade 15016-2 Hidden Canyon knife is a compact knife for those who are looking to save space. She believes in writing creative articles & blogs on travel, adventure, and health. Its size and weight make it the perfect knife for skinning and breaking down game. Beautiful materials, excellent craftsmanship and exquisite finishing blend to a make a one-of-a-kind Hunt Gold Class. The Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2 comes with a pressed leather sheath. Clip & Hardware Kit (+ $8.00), Tuckable IWB Overhook for the Architect Sheath Series, Sheath Attachment - EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL, M.A.L.I.C.E. Im trying it out as an EDC general use fixed blade. It has great edge retention and is corrosion resistant. Benchmade 15016-1 Ships Free! Despite it s compact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle and cutting edge, making it just as effective on big game as it . You wont have to worry about blood, the knife is easy to clean and it has excellent edge retention. $ 80.00; Benchmade Mini Griptilian Pocket Knife; $ 79.00; BENCHMADE Griptilian 551-S30V Knife CPM-S30V Stain. Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2 is made for the hunt. Made in USA. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Nisha began her career in blogging as an outdoor writer at the AnG Eesti Technologies. Brutt r: 54.490 Ft. -Teljes hossz: 183 mm. The Hidden Canyon Hunter is perfected for hunting and general outdoor use so you can accomplish everything from cutting cord to dressing game. This knife is also very suitable for camping chores and smaller survival tasks. The Hidden Canyon Hunter includes a stabilized wood handle and Kydex sheath. The blade is excellent, I thought I would hate the composite wood but it exceeded my expectations. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. *this sheath will fit the 15002-1 2020 edition of the Saddle Mountain skinner. You purchase Benchmade knives at Knivesandtools We test all Benchmade ourselves Largest range of knives and tools in Europe policy Shop online today! Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2 Wood hunting knife. A compact knife for those who are looking to save space, it's truly about as much knife as you'll ever need for processing your harvest thanks to the large applied blade radius that excels at skinning and meat removal. As of February 2, 2023, a variable 14.74%APR applies to non-promotional purchases, and a variable 22.74%APR applies to accounts subject to penalty APR. This is a handmade leather sheath for the Benchmade 15016-1 and 15016-2 Hidden Canyon Hunter series knives. This knife will never slip out of your hand, and comes with benchmade's warranty. So lets take a look at the Hidden Canyon Hunter 15016-2. He wants to share his adventures, knowledge, experience, and expertise with you through this blog. You can check the terms of limited warranty on the companys website warranty page. iv had this knife for about a month now and i always keep it on my waste. FOR SALE! THIS SHEATH WILL ONLY FIT THE BENCHMADE 15016 HIDDEN CANYON HUNTER SERIES. She believes in staying fit is the root of good health. Benchmade Hidden Canyon 15016-2 Hunter Knife: First Impressions, Benchmade Hunter Knife: Detailed Specifications. Great steel, great grind, fits perfect in my hand. This is a great little knife but the sheath fits terribly. Made in the good old U. S. A, the knife comes very sharp out ofthe box and feels well balanced. The grind on the blade was ever so slightly uneven but that is typical of Benchmade knives for some reason. I love my other benchmades but Im not too impressed with this one. Benchmade 15016 Hidden Canyon Hunter - Architect Sheath $40.00 - $45.00 ATTENTION! Hunting with Benchmade Knives - New Knives! The complaint Ive seen here and there is that the sheath isnt great. Bryan Taylor is the co-founder and CEO of ForgottenHunter.com. About Us Policies Reviews How To. If you put it away wet, it may come out next time with a few light spots, but theyre very easy to clean off. Edge retention is great and it fits perfectly in hand. The blade is made of CPM-S30V stainless steel, which is known for its ability to hold a sharp edge for a long time. Benchmade is one of the leading manufacturers of the best hunting knives on the market. 2 Reviews. -Penge vastagsg: 4.6 mm. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Despite itscompact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle andcutting edge, making it just as effective on big game as it is on smaller species. The lanyard hole at the end of the handle allows the knife to be attached to a cord or strap for easy carrying. Better than most sheaths sent with your knife. As for the knife its self it was a little smaller than i thought it would be but it turned out to be something that grew on me. : This premium line of hunting knives feature CPM-S30V steel for excellent corrosion resistant, edge retention, and durabilty. Benchmade their product is divided into three classes. See our Privacy Policy for more details. $180.00. Today well review the Hidden Canyon Hunter from Benchmade, which is a lightweight, really well-designed, compact hunting knife. Benchmade offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner of its product, warranting that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Failure to make minimum payments for three billing cycles will cancel promotional rate. "The Hidden Canyon has been taken to a new level, combining natural and performance materials to create the perfect blend of usability, style, and elegance that our Gold Class knives are known for." They have been crafting high-quality knives for over 30 years, working with renowned world-class custom designers. Despite it's compact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle and cutting edge, making it just as effective on big game as it is on smaller species.
Nick Chubb Fantasy Trade, Icebreaker Games For Parents, Houses For Rent West Covina Craigslist, Net Worth Phyllis Mcguire Today, Articles B