tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, Irondad doesn't go overboard and it's perfect. Underrated Fics. Was he really dealing with it? Peter Parker x Stark!Reader (Female) Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 Summary: (Y/N) never understood science based subjects, despite putting all her efforts into studying them. "I don't think I can, sorry," I said. Yeah, Peter replies, content with where he was in life, ready to take on the world. Steve wore a fake moustache and a large hat, paired with his normal clothes, and beside him was Bucky. Fitting In (Tiny Spaces) by aloneintherain Word count: Summary: Peter's trapped beneath a collapsed building during a mission, hurt . "Holy sh!t I was trying so hard not to be my father I became my mother. A meeting ran late." Peter got a job and yknow what comes with that. avengers fanfiction peter jealous of morgan avengers fanfiction peter jealous of morgan He definitely wouldn't be going to see a baby or animal doctor, so that left the Pediatric Oncologist. Peter was the cause of all this bec Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. Shit. Warning: This is a bit depressing. Please consider turning it on! Even Peter calling you kid. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Flash roughly grabbed Peter's arm, beginning to drag him towards the door. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Its finally the day The Avengers meet Peters teachers. Hey guys, I finally got around to finishing the fic I started back in July. "Hey, Pete, time to wake up." Tony whispered to his adopted son. Everyone replied with yeses, except for Sam, who had forgotten the plan, making everyone groan. another field trip fic with too many and not enough details. Unfortunately for Peter, he's never much believed in miracles.This is a goddamn disaster. Peter declared miserably. Peter was sure scaling the building would be better than facing Tony Stark angry. Dude, even Thor is going to be there. The Avengers were awfully protective, and that's why he never told them he was being bullied. Peter lifted up his head.Oh yeah, how?MJ shrugged. "Wait, I don't have a lunch," Peter said, looking in the backseat just in case one had appeared there. The Avengers also had a schedule for when they would pick Peter up from school. "Fair point I suppose." Iron Man said. Dude! The day finally ended, and the group made their way out to the front of the school. Peter Parker's an outcast, sure. Read Bullies from the story Family by GraceBeard (Alpha_12) with 17,065 reads. Peter just looked sad, Lets go meet with my photography teacher. He sighed as he walked in the general direction of the classroom. Harley Keener moves up to New York to live in Avengers Tower while he finishes high school, thanks to a promise he made with Tony Stark. "Text me where you stop for lunch and I'll bring you a sandwich or something.". A kid who was bullied. I mean - I dont really know much -. It's a recipe for disaster. Tony had Mondays, Steve had Tuesdays, Clint Wednesdays, Thor and Bruce had Thursdays, and Wanda had Fridays (since Fridays were the days Natasha often had missions she had to go do). Language: English Words: 130,459 Chapters: 56/? "He's on his way. please enjoy, After the super hero registration act of 1998 the world was left without its greatest heroes, but after he is bitten by a genetically modified spider Peter Parker is thrust into a whole new world. "Jesus Christ, Ned; allof the Avengers are going to be there. Flash Thompson starts working at Stark Industries and soon starts to wonder who is messing with all his projects. Being an Iron Man means nothing to Tony Stark. A baby was born in Queens, New York. Peter was their baby boss, their CEO-in-training. February 27, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott No Comments . 29.5K 769 1.1K. However, Flash pulled Pete by his arm and pulled him back into a dark corner of the school. This definitely warranted a meeting with the boss. I also fought in World War II. Ned was rambling about a new lego set he had gotten, which Peter thought was awesome, but he couldn't tell Ned so since Ned probably wouldn't hear him over the loud chattering of the hundreds of teens rushing through the crowded hallways. Homecoming dance is up, and Tony has a free spider-baby night that is gonna spend locked in the lab. Luckily he has a pretty perceptive bodyguard and a loving adoptive father. Civil war happened, homecoming no. Shit. (See the end of the work for more notes. I hope you enjoyed your stay here at the Gay Show. "It's time for school." Unlike usual, Peter snuggled further under his covers. He's fine. Glancing down at his watch, he stifled a yawn, then did a double take. Brad Davis was born in 2007, and by the mid-2010s was one of many students being tutored by students in Parker's class. Oneshots con temtica spooky (esa es la intencin al menos) con Quentin Beck/Peter Parker como protagonistas (pero ms parejas probablemente sean incorporadas, lean las etiquetas para eso). He looked towards Peter and Flash then, corralling all three of them into the classroom. No one could ever guess that The Avengers would fall to something known as The Peter Factor. as well as Quizzes Stories People Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction Tests Surveys Groups. One massive thunderstorm gathered on top of the United States of the America two days later. Every incident that happens is always a secret. "So are you up to coming over this weekend? Cool sweater! Ned exclaimed as he took in Peters appearance. Peter and Ned squished their ways through the crowds, heading towards their lockers. up and running to help people as much as possible. The field trip wasn't as bad as he expected. The events of homecoming didn't happen, and Tony is a normal mentor and loving father figure since the beggining, who cares just a bit too much about his kid. It's good. "I wish they would just let me show up on my own," Peter said, buckling his seat belt as Tony shot out of the garage. Wanda didn't . ", "oh buddy, you asked for that in your previous life, you stuck with me". Sickfic. Optimal Advice comes just a bit of a while after the clone incident and Peter Parker 's breakup with Kitty Pryde. "I'm just coming back in an hour. Spider-man wasnt recruited by tony. Though you have telepathy and could get the answers by reading the smartest kid's brain in the class or one better your teachers'. Peter! She exclaimed happily. "Leave him alone Flash! avengers fanfiction peter intern meets team cap. After a failed attempt to find her name on the files from the base he only comes across a set of numbers and letters. That excuse didnt make any sense to him, and hed said as much, because when he thought about what being a boy meant to him, it definitely didnt mean touching someone when they said no. Tony reluctantly introduces Peter to them but doesn't tell them he's Spider-man. So why are the Avengers on his case? Peter led the way into the room, and his chemistry teacher looked at him with dissatisfaction, before her gaze snapped to the entourage of freakishly buff adults behind him. Peter replied, hugging the books that didn't fit into his bag to his chest. Even worse, a group of boys pass Peter while he's waiting for her and throw him a raw egg. When Peter has a winter performance with his class as well as a solo, Tony and Pepper has to learn the hard way that showing up to your kids performances matter. Could be worse. MJ said across from him. "Um, yeah, I guess," Peter mumbles, looking back at his food. Peter mentally screamed at her that it was not his job to do. Steve and Tony didn't look happy. Bewildered, Mrs. Mason nodded frantically, and the Avengers looked pleased with themselves. I just need, PETER PARKER! Tony yelled down the hall leading to his bedroom, Why did I get a call that you skipped school? Filled with cute fluff, some angst-y goodness, and Tony and Pepper being good parents! i think it's a decent . Peter yanked his hoodie strings to try and hide his face. Science Fiction Peter Parker Little Sister Marvel Aunt May. Nat would personally kill Flash, and Peter didn't want that to happen. All alone, Peter must find a way to save the avengers, and the world. The superheroes gathered in the room smiled pleasantly at the young woman. #irondadandspiderson While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ned asked me during lunch one Wednesday in mid December. "At least I have a family, what have you got Penis, a dumpster behind McDonald's? Draco X Reader (Bullies Have Their Reasons) Summary: Draco has been patronizing you for as long as you can remember, it is only when Blaise decides to get in on the teasing that things become serious. Surely this man was not alone. There'll be snacks in there if you get hungry." Two of them are smart enough to take a step back, and Catia is out of there before Pepper can look at her. Ned asked at the same time M.J. asked, "Aren't you supposed to respect the gods?". Leave constructive criticism and any ideas for future Fanfics in the comments! Damn FRIDAY knew everything. Pretty much what the title says. A/N: I just realized that the summary makes this look way too dark. Im one of roughly three of Peters dads. But she knows Peter Stark is in there, because his bag is lying a few feet away from it, open with the books scattered around. Things take a turn for the worse and get much darker when Flash learns about Peter's coping mechanism and realizes just how much power he has over Peter. He fumed. He certainly never expected the Tony Stark, only son of Howard Stark, and Peters absolute idol to be that someone. More Than Meets the Eye. ~~~~~ The avengers have been looking everywhere for (name). #spideyson. He sneered, kicking one of his books away as Peter reached out to grab it. What about him? Write by: . He sat down at the dining table, inhaling his breakfast while Natasha tied his shoelaces for him, seeing as he had forgotten to do it himself and everyone knew he would manage to trip on them before he even got out of the door. He was SI's little genius. Shit. Peter's banned from the field trip by the school. I just want to know when to hide and when to deactivate FRIDAY to acknowledge your presence. Eddie doesn't turn evil and is redeemable. Please consider turning it on! sorry if I upload once after five weeks and then suddenly twice a day, my schedule is nonexistent and I upload like it. messed around with spideys powers. Once Peter was safe and inside, Tony pulled out of the parking lot and returned to the Tower. "Text me when you get back to the Tower. After that, they had gone to bed and woken up to bacon and eggs sitting on the kitchen counter beside a note from Pepper reminding Tony to get Peter to school on time. They arrive at the school to walk in and gawked at by the students, parents, and teachers alike. Peter He held his breath for a while after sending, waiting. He's got a dad, friends, aunts and uncles. "Maybe I can get my mum to make cookies for the day! #irondad Just to be safe, Peter had given Tony strict instructions not to talk about, talk to, or even look at him under any circumstance. "Lo siento, puedes repetir la pregunta por favor?" Peter successfully goes on a field trip, accidentally catches the school bleachers, survives a bus explosion, and reveals his identity as Spider-Man. Avengers fanfiction peter tortured by ross Avengers fanfiction peter tortured by ross. About your leg. Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when the blip happened. Peter is alone, everyone who he grows to care for dies. fix microsoft teams not displaying images and gifs. The school had mostly emptied by now, so they could walk more leisurely through the hallways. He falls unconscious in a very worried Tony Stark's arms. He was with a foster family for a few weeks, but they were very strict, and well, mean. Peter's spidersenses went of big time, but he ignored them- allowing himself to be pushed roughly to the ground, books and papers spilling everywhere. Even Peter calling you kid. He became infatuated with Michelle Jones, and competed for her affections with Peter Parker during their class trip to Europe. Because of that, he's bullied. Written in Peter wasn't sure if he was lucky or not to have spent the night at the Tower. Peter also learns that it matters. His class might eat outside on the lawn. But instead when two freshmen enter, one of them picking on the other, he's left with no choice but to interfere. Peter's been the number one ranking student at Midtown high school since he set foot on the campus freshman year. They know about what happened in the trilogy so they managed to convince Adrian to stop what he's doing and turn himself in. Just another site Peter is a little shit and acts a little to much like Tony for the Avengers liking. I feel so much better now., tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Take A Dip In That Dumpster While Your Mentor Takes A Sip, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, The Home Life of An Unassuming High School Spider-kid, Like basically just a bit of heavy kissing and everything else is implied, Peter Parker & Wade Wilson are Best Friends, This was supposed to be a oneshot but I'm gonna add more chapters later, They All Laughed At Me (for the last time), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Quentin Beck doesn't know Peter Parker is Spider-Man, Canon Divergence - Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), Peter Parker is Quentin Beck's Patient Of Course, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Harley Keener is Pepper Pott's Biological Child, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker and the Avengers Tumblr and Tropes Series, Let me hold you close, until you forget how cruel the world is, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Kid Peter Parker and his overstressed dad, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, Iron Dad/Spider Son Short stories and One Shots, Look Into My Eyes Dear, You Never Have To Hide, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant. Fifteen years after his son's death, the world is shocked by the appearance of a new, unknown hero. She grabs the boy who is closer to her and pushes him back. (Avenger's high school AU, stories can be read in any order). This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Bullied Peter Parker Running Away Torture Tortured Peter Parker wade & the avengers Wade Wilson Needs A Hug Peter Parker Needs a Hug Supervillain Kidnapping Peter gets kidnapped avengers as a family Happy Ending Fix It well sort of alternatively titled: cotton candy clouds. I dont want to accuse you of giving him the answers, but at this rate, I have to. Mrs Mason finished her spiel leaving Bruce and Tony glaring daggers at her. Peter didn't wantto be beat up, but if he didn't, he knew Flash would do it on someone else, someone who couldn't deal with it, someone who couldn't fight back. #spiderson You can't make it stop, you even unconsciously drift along, repeating the pattern over and over again. I sit in the background and make sassy comments when a situation deserves it. Clint says while filing his nails with a knife. That got him up. Peter sat outside of Principal Mortia's office, legs kicking lightly in the uncomfortable plastic chair. Peter and Ned squished their ways through the crowds, heading towards their lockers. About Spider-Man.. Thats Captain Rogers to you. Bucky rolled his eyes so severely Peter was concerned hed injure himself in the process. This is going to be awesome!" Also lots of Peter and Harley trying to figure out how to co-exist in their new big family. if someone wants to beta feel free to tell me!!!! Flash Thompson has been tormenting me my whole life, but he's never done anything physical. Natasha, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Bucky, Clint. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Dad? Peter has a run-in with a certain SHIELD agent, and then a certain man who carries a shield._, Febuwhump 2023 | Alternate Prompt #6 | Limp. and not knowing anything is not something Tony can do, he has to know everything. "I've got the Stark Internship after school." And even if she would have never related those whimpers and cries with the contagious voice of Peter, she knows. Nothing could ruin this day. Peter grumbled. They finally came to a stop at the lockers, near a gaggle of cheerleaders, sending the pair dirty looks when they came near before turning, flipping their hair and stalking away. two-year-old Morgan Stark was listening to her mom read her a bedtime story only moments before Pepper turned to ash. The Avengers were awfully protective, and that's why he never told them he was being bullied. When the apocalypse breaks out, the Avengers are forced to run. Fanfiction. 5 Times Peter Tries to Hide Something from Tony + 1 Time Tony Tries to Hide Something from Peter. His advisor decides that assigning him a mentor would be for the best. Always knowing that you have a family with the Avengers <3; marvel marvel fanfic marvel imagine avengers avengers fanfic avengers imagine reader insert reader imagine being the youngest avenger peter parker spiderman Shuri . Once in the hallway, the Avengers let their rage show. I was though. The avengers are ignoring Peter, and he has no idea why. Peter kept quiet while Ned shook his head as he looked away. #peterparker Hello, this is Loki. Everyone but Peter and Mrs. Mason yelled at him to fuck off. Fanfiction Thriller Deathfic Hurt Peter Parker Protective Tony Stark Hurt Comfort Angst . It's a recipe for disaster. "You- you must be Mr and Mrs Hayter?" Im Tony Stark, but you already knew that so Ill move on. In sixth grade, Peter heard the phrase boys will be boys for the first time. . As per popular demand, here it is. Derek, who is sixteen and brags about going to the gym every day, slams his back against the wall and falls to the ground, mouth wide open. When the former Avengers finally apologize and return to the tower, Tony insist Peter wait before he meets them. Harley hates Peter, and Peter hates Harley. Why do they keep pursuing him and how far are they willing to go till they catch him? Thanks.. Spider-Man? Peter Parker was unfairly blamed by some of the Avengers for Tony's death but they regretted acting this way and want him back. This story tells of how each and every Avenger became wrapped around Peter Parker's finger without Peter even being aware of it. I dont own any characters / All Marvel owned. I hope you enjoy it. (First story posted here - summaries will get better I promise). Lmao, Wanda, this situation is so hilarious. Peter stared at Wanda with a blank expression, looking like he wanted to kill himself. "Sure, I'll have to ask dad, but I'm sure it'll be fine." Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (83), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (56), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (4), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (117), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Adopted Child, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, The Avengers Find Out Peter Parker is Spider-Man, Post-Movie: The Amazing Spider-Man 1 (2012), There are many characters but I didn't wanna tag a bunch, trans peter doesn't really come up he just is, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I just like it when Peter has vigilante friends instead, Peter Parker Lacks Self-Preservation Instincts, 5 Times Someone Thought Peter Was Tony's Son, Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov & Tony Stark, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Post-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Spoilers, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), no character slander just people being wary and critical, Alternate Universe - Renegotiated Sokovia Accords, "How to apologize: I'm sorry, but you're wrong", I'd put "so your body's cHaNGiNg" on a tshirt, Avengers Team & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, im not putting the falcon because I dont like him, peter accidentally scaring the shit out of people, i tried to make this as accurate as possible, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Spider-man And His Amazing Friends.
Tiger Woods Si Rookie Card Sheet, Articles A