As a star herself, its entirely possible Kaia will have her own invite to the awards show. News that the couple "looked really happy and very comfortable with one another" during the outing. He had just dyed his hair dark. In January, Austin, 30, was photographed with his arm around Kaia while grabbing groceries in Los Angeles. You know, I was doing fashion month, but I was so young I had kissed, like, only one person. Austin Butler was just asked about his girlfriend Kaia Gerber 's ex-boyfriend Jacob Elordi on the 2023 Golden Globes red carpet, and it was a liiittle bit awkward (because who wants to be. The month before I heard that Baz [Luhrmann] was making the movie, I was going to look at Christmas lights with a friend, he said. The former Nickelodeon star was first linked to Gerber in late 2021 when they were spotted attending a yoga class together that December. 'To All the Boys' Stars Lana Condor & Madeleine Arthur Attend Giambattista Valli Fashion Show in Paris. Davidson was 26 when he dated 18-year-old Gerber in 2020. Austin Butler Goes for Juice Run with Girlfriend Kaia Gerber Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber are stepping out for the day. This story has been shared 67,637 times. Vanessa moved on with fianc Cole Tucker in late 2020, while Austin has been dating girlfriend Kaia Gerber since late 2021. Hunter Schafer Calls Dominic Fike Her "Safety Net", Miss Flo & Her BF Went to Lunch with Her Fam. Luego, en febrero de 2022, la pareja fue fotografiada nuevamente con un aspecto muy acogedor . The duo made things red carpet official when they posed for pics at the 2022 Met Gala, though they had initially. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. After about three months of dating, Gerber and Butler went public with their romance as they attended W Magazine's annual Best Performances party hand-in-hand ahead of the Oscars. Its still very new. Kate Hudson arrived at the starry bash with her Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery costar MadelynCline, and W cover stars in attendance included Lawrence and Butler, as well as Michelle Williams, Taylor Russell and Ana de Armas. Amid their rumored romance, a source added that Gerber was enjoying her time with the Elvis actor, noting, "She seems really happy. Clearly, the sky is blue, water is wet, and this duo *loves* a PDA moment lol. I just wish him all the best. A video of the two, kissing and walking with their arms wrapped around each other, was posted on TikTok that night. Oh, and as if that werent already envy-inducing enough, the actor was caught in 4k being the ultimate Insta boyfriend and taking pics of Kaia while the model playfully posed in her bikini and sunnies. Courtesy of Celine. For starters, Austin described him as one of my best friends in the world., Ive known him since I was 17 years old and he also happens to be my agent, he added. I'm going to bring my sister, he told Entertainment Tonight. During the L.A. Art Show Opening Night Gala benefitting St. Jude Hospital in January, Gerber opened up to PEOPLE about how she is navigating life after lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. This year the likes of "Elvis" star Austin Butler and girlfriend Kaia Gerber, who turned heads in a sheer Celine dress; Michelle Williams; Jennifer Lawrence; Taylor Russell; Ana de Armas;. .css-azif86{color:#000000;display:block;font-family:GTWalsheim,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-azif86:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.3;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-azif86{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.3;}}Chase and Kelsea Kiss During First Public Outing, Pete and Chase Kiss During Their Return to Hawaii, Hailey Bieber Posts PDA Pics for Justin's Birthday. Though she didn't make any direct reference to Butler, she noted that the pandemic has made her "re-evaluate [her] personal life a lot more.". Kaia Gerber y Austin Butler, dos enamorados por las calles de Manhattan La modelo y el actor, protagonista de 'Elvis', no ocultan su amor y entrelazan sus manos durante un paseo por la Gran. Kaia and her then-boyfriend Jacob Elordi end their relationship after a little over a year of dating. News at the time, in reference to the legendary singers daughters and mother. Oscar nominee Austin Butler and model girlfriend Kaia Gerber were "making out all night" at W Magazine's annual "Best Performances" party over the weekend, spies told Page Six. The pair were photographed kissing and hugging at several parties in Los Angeles after the event. Fury of the Gods' Fan Event in Rome with Co-Stars. For the occasion, both were bundled up in long coats as they stepped out for an afternoon cup of joe. Kaia and Austin were spotted hanging out together on Feb. 14. In the photo, Vanessa was 19 years old and Kaia, the daughter of supermodel Cindy Crawford, was 6. 4 19 comments Best Add a Comment Serendib4 5 mo. Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler attend W Magazine's Annual Best Performances Party at Chateau Marmont on February 24, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. We've received your submission. Once she explained she was talking about pics from his trip to Mexico, she deemed the 31-year-old actor the "Internet's best boyfriend," which Austin laughed at. The model and actor opted to walk the red carpet separately, but later leaned in for a kiss as they reached the top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art staircase. "She seems really happy," an insider told PEOPLE about the pair. Gerber and Butler were by each other's sides as they celebrated their first Valentine's Day together in London. Hollywood's new leading man finalized his look with a pair . ago My whole feeling about them is "meh". Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber Set Off on Holiday Vacation. W Magazine even shared a cute pic of Austin kissing Kaia's cheek. For the occasion, sponsored in part by Casamigos, Gerber put her svelte figure on display in a revealing black mesh dress, which showed off her underarm tattoo. Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler were snapped vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, with her mom, Cindy Crawford, her dad, Rande Gerber, and her brother, Presley Gerber. 'To All the Boys' Stars Lana Condor & Madeleine Arthur Attend Giambattista Valli Fashion Show in Paris. An eyewitnesstold E! The couple's last outing was in January for Lisa Marie Presley's memorial service at the Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tenn., after the only daughter of Elvis Presley died at 54 on Jan. 12. Gerber, who carried an iced matcha, wore black Gymshark leggings and a navy sherpa sweatshirt, while Butler donned Adidas sweatpants and a black trucker-style jacket. The couple was spotted again after the ceremony, presumably heading to an after-party. Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber attend The 2022 Met Gala. Austin and Kaia have been linked since late 2021 and spent Valentines Day 2022 together in London. Gerber made a cameo in Butler's photoshoot for VMAN 49's Fall-Winter 2022 issue. The couple shared passionate kisses on the red carpet, seemingly unfazed by the . Of course, Butler hit the scene . Since, as we all know, two humans cant hang together without the internet assuming theyre a couple. While it remains to be seen where their relationship will go, we can all enjoy the excitement and speculation that comes with a new celebrity romance. The cover girl has been dating Elvis star Austin Butler, 31, since sometime in 2021. In fact, the Babylon actress showed her love for her beau at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival when she made an appearance at the May premiere of Elvis. Looking ever-stunning, the happy couple is spotted bundled up for a morning stroll around Los Angeless Los Feliz area. That same month, Butler dodged a question about his budding relationship with the Palisades actress. After more than one year of dating, a source confirmed to PEOPLE that Gerber had broken up with Elordi in November 2021. Elvisstar Austin Butler was first romantically linked to Kaia Gerber in late 2021, but they've gotten a lot of attention lately as Butler's award wining performance in the rock star's. The theme for the night was the Gilded Age, and Gerber wore a metallic gown by Alexander McQueen, and Butler wore a black Prada suit. But thank you for providing the space. Lol, but fair. Part of people's interest is the couple's previous amours. Austin Butler turned heads at the 2023 SAG Awards, walking the red carpet solo in a maroon three-piece suit. Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber enjoyed a stylish date night at W Magazine's annual Best Performances party on Friday. Prior to joining PEOPLE, Kelsie worked at POPSUGAR as the Celebrity and Entertainment editor, where she wrote and edited content and conducted various interviews for online and video at press junkets, red carpets, and events such as Tribeca Film Festival. They opted for casual outfits including baseball caps and oversized sweaters it seems like a cozy couple is a happy one. Jennifer Lawrence also made a rare appearance with husband Cooke Maroney to celebrate her pal, W editor-in-chief Sara Moonves, at the Chateau Marmont, we hear. Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber enjoyed a stylish date night at W Magazine's annual Best Performances party on Friday. Her warmth, her love and her authenticity will always be remembered.. Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler Couple Up At W's Best Performances Party. Promise. The Elvis star, 31, and model, 21, cozied up to each other at the gathering in Los Angeles the same event where they made their red carpet debut as a couple last year. JustJared obtained photos of the couple picking up coffee and snacks on the romantic holiday. The California native, 31, posed for the cameras without girlfriend Kaia Gerber at the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 26. Cindy Crawfords daughter shined in a metallic Alexander McQueen gown while she posed for photos with her boyfriend at the Gilded Age-themed event. Later, they made their first public appearance at a big event, attending the W magazines pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles. Follow her on Instagram. They then went off to Paris for a glamorous Valentine's Day 2022 weekend. They made their red carpet debut at the 2022 Met Gala. Austin Butler, and her latest fit was too hot to handle. They are low-key dating, a source exclusively told Us Weekly at the time. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Here's the complete timeline of Butler and Gerber's romance. The cute couple stepped out for a juice run on Wednesday afternoon. . Vanessa Hudgens Boyfriends: From Her Romance With Zac Efron To Engagement With Cole Tucker, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, W Magazines Annual Best Performances Party, Kaia Gerber Supports Austin Butler At SAG Awards Pre-Party Ahead Of His Big Night At The Show: Photos, Kaia Gerber Rocks Nothing But An American Flag For Sexy Elle Cover Shoot: Photos, Austin Butler Seemingly Credits Ex Vanessa Hudgens With Pushing Him To Do Elvis Movie, Vanessa Hudgens Boyfriends: From Her Romance With Zac Efron To Engagement With Cole Tucker, Shoppers Say This $10 Softening Lip Scrub With Over 18,000 Reviews Transformed Their Chapped Lips Overnight, Your Weekly Love Horoscope Says Youre Ready to Own Your Emotional Truth & Be Vulnerable, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn. But thank you for providing the space.. Kaia didnt seem bothered by it at all, the insider adds, and was having an amazing time.. . This was not the first time the duo were spotted packing on some light PDA. Kaia is also a business backer of W, along with stars and VIPs including Karlie Kloss, producer Jason Blum, pro racer Lewis Hamilton, Autodesk chief marketing officer Dara Treseder and LionTrees Aryeh Bourkoff, we have previously reported. Austin Butler: in playing the King, a star was born - and now he's scooped a BAFTA (and met an actual king-in-waiting) As Elvis, in Baz Lurhmann's latest film, he played a hip-swivelling, leather-clad, quiff-honed teen idol. For the outing, Kaia wore a long tweed coat, black sweater,dark pants and sneakers. I never really sang for any of my friends or anything. Meanwhile, Butler matched his model girlfriend in a simple all-black suit, and styled his blond locks into tousled curls. Nicola's Wedding Planner Drama Continues , Tristan Supports Khlo's Latest Post on Insta. This marked the second year in a row the pair attended the event together. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Kaia Gerber has completely moved on from her year-long relationship with Jacob Elordi. The supermodel accessorized her look with a blue knitted hat, sunglasses and a leather purse. They look totally enamored with one another all night. An eyewitness told E! On the weekends, you can probably find her watching marathons of vintage Real Housewives episodes or searching for New York Citys best almond croissants. By Carolyn Twersky. Two nights after theW Magazineparty, Austin attended the SAG Awards without his model girlfriend. It looks like only time will tell if Cupid's arrow has truly made its mark. Tragically, we dont have more photos of this moment, so heres this important GIF instead: Kaia and Austin attend W Magazines annual Best Performances party and look super coupled up in this pic from the event. On Wednesday, June 15, the actor arrived with Kaia at a screening for the film during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City, holding hands and emanating immaculate rocker-chic vibes. In an interview about her romantic past with Vogue, Gerber said, I found myself in situations where I was, like, I actually dont have the life experience that I need to handle this. At one point, Butler cozied up to Gerber and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Austin Butler is off the market, everybody! As always, we should remember to respect their privacy and focus . Following Gerber's breakup from Euphoria actor Jacob Elordi in November 2021, she and Butler sparked romance rumors the next month when they were spotted taking a yoga class in Los Angeles. Justin Timberlake posts sweet birthday message for 'dream of a partner' Jessica Biel, Tom Sizemore, star of 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Heat,' dies at 61 after brain aneurysm, Josh Hartnett is done talking about his break from Hollywood but ready to make fun of actors: 'We're the worst', Michael B. Jordan admits muscle gain for 'Creed' has been harder as he's gotten older, Billy Bush suggests Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes start their own show after ABC exit: 'They've got something that works'. Hes believed in me in moments where maybe I didnt believe in myself., He continued, saying I think Im gonna bring James because hes been on this ride with me for a long time.. The two are spotted holding hands in New York City as they attend a screening of Elvis. At the 2022 Met Gala, the two shared a kiss at the top of the. At the Cannes premiere of the film in May 2022, the duo shared a handful of sweet moments, including a very passionate kiss. Austin told Access Hollywood he would likely bring his agent James with him and explained why. News that,during the outing, the twothey werefirst linked in December when they were seen hanging out togetherlooked"really happy and very comfortable with one another. Love is in the air on the red carpet! Privacy Notice The two posed for photos in coordinating outfits, with Gerber wearing a black mesh dress while Butler looked dapper in a black suit. (Butler, who became close with the Presley family while shooting Elvis, gave Lisa Marie a shout-out during his Golden Globes speech two days before she died at age 54 after suffering cardiac arrest.) Austin and Kaia have . The couple first sparked romance rumors when they were spotted taking a yoga class in Los Angeles in December 2021. ^^Lol, legit me rn looking at all their pics. The 20-year-old model was spotted attending a yoga session with actor Austin Butler, 30, in Los Angeles Sunday morning. At one point, they walked with their arms linked and appeared to both be looking at something on Austins phone. Kaia supports Austin at the Cannes premiere of his new movie Elvis, and they have a romantic kissy moment on the carpet thats captured by pretty much every single photographer in France: That same day, GQ drops an interview with Austin where hes asked about Kaia and dodges the question with I dont think theres anything I want to share about that. The "Gilded Glamour" theme while interestingly interpreted by some was mastered by Gerber, who turned up on the carpet in a gorgeous Alexander McQueen gown, as noted by Harper's Bazaar. RHONDAJG98 5 mo. "Kaia didn't seem bothered by it at all," the source said, "and was having an amazing time.". KAIA GERBER: 2021AHORA. Butler, for his part, opted for an all-black Prada suit that gave off Elvis vibes. Austin Butler had only performed for his girlfriend, Kaia Gerber. Also in May, Butler was asked about his relationship in a GQ interview, and replied, I don't think there's anything I want to share about that. We may earn commission from the links on this page. The duo made a stylish entrance in . Lust is touching other people or wanting them, but love is really seeing someone., Kaia and Austin are spotted out and about in Los Angeles in photos published by the Daily Mail, fueling some initial dating speculation. Love is in the air for model Kaia Gerber and Elvis actor Austin Butler. After all, the 20-year-old model was just spotted spending her Feb. 14 withAustin Butler. She added that she ended up dating older people, because that's who she was surrounded by in the world of fashion. The eyewitness adds, "As they walked, Kaia put her arm around Austin's and held him close.". The king! Kaia and Austin Butlers Ship Is Getting Steamy, Kaia Gerber Steps Out in Oversize Suit & Sneakers, Austin Wishes Jacob the Best on New Elvis Role, Hailey Has Lost 1M IG Followers Amid TikTok Drama, lounging poolside while vacationing in Mexico, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Oscar nominee Austin Butler and model girlfriend Kaia Gerber were making out all night at W Magazines annual Best Performances party over the weekend, spies told Page Six. A source told Us Weekly at the time, They are low-key dating. We know Kaia and Austin spend Valentines Day together thanks to Just Jared publishing photos of them walking around London! Getty Images for W Magazine Last year, Butler, 31, and Gerber, 21, were photographed at the same. S, Butler y la modelo Kaia Gerber tenan fanticos en picada cuando se rumore su romance por primera vez en diciembre de 2021. Austin Butler and Kaia Gerber just made things Met Gala official. And there was an Elvis Christmas song on the radio and I was singing along and my friend looked over at me and goes, Youve got to play Elvis. I said, Oh, thats such a long shot., A couple of weeks later, I was playing the piano, he continued. The pair spent Valentine's Day together in London. After sparking romance rumors with fellow model Lily-Rose for months, Austin Butler's girlfriend was finally confirmed as Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kaia Gerber, in late 2021. Primero, fueron vistos asistiendo a una clase de yoga temprano en la maana en Los ngeles. Photo: @kaiagerber.style/Instagram As a relatively new couple, the lovebirds are inclined to a little - well, a lot . Photo by Greg Williams. 60,002, This story has been shared 44,114 times. They were then photographed smooching backstage. The pair sat at a table in side across from one another as they waited for their order, according to the insider. It doesnt sound like it will be girlfriend Kaia Gerber, either. The duo first sparked romance rumors whenthey were apparently taking yoga together in LA in 2021. Since then, they have been spotted holding hands in London on Valentine's Day, and they even made their first red carpet appearance as a couple at the W Magazine's annual . Their outing comes just a few days after Austins ex Vanessa Hudgens shared that she and Cole Tucker are engaged. Kaia and Austin took their love fest on tour and their latest stop is London. The 15 Best Organic And Clean Shampoos For Any And All Hair Types, 100 Gifts That Are $50 Or Under (And Look Way More Expensive Than They Actually Are), Stephane Cardinale - Corbis - Getty Images. In the two black-and-white photos posted by the publication, the actor poses with his back facing the camera, while the supermodels arms (which are beyond identifiable based on her I know wrist tattoo) are draped around his neck. Theyre getting to know each other better and having a lot of fun hanging out. Following Paris Fashion Week, Gerber and Butler were spotted in the City of Love together. At the service, the two sat behind the Presley family and leaned their heads together as as the Blackwood Brothers Quartet sang "How Great Thou Art" in remembrance. Other guests at the Casamigos-sponsored Hollywood party included Janelle Mone, Babylon star Diego Calva and Triangle of Sadness director Ruben stlund.
Gainesville Craigslist Cars And Trucks For Sale By Owner, What Favor Did Hrothgar Do For Beowulf's Father?, Cwc Camshaft Identification, James Lawrence Tyler Age, Articles A