We are a small rabbitry located in Fredonia NY. English Lops, Dwarf Hotot, Mini Rex, Mini Lops I wanted to permanently keep those but circumstances have changed so im really trying hard to find a good home for them. New Zealands, Dutch, Lionhead, Jersey Woolie, Miniature Rex Trained and does tricks. Stay healthy and happy and eat local holistic food. S&D Linfoot Rabbitry We select the best to breed so you can have the best of the breed. (518)524-8715, Kelsey Barrus I want to add more color into my lines. Browse for sale listings in New York "The Empire State" - State Capital Albany View pictures. 12+ ounces of wool is not uncommon per clipping of a good-sized Giant Angora. I breed and raise pedigreed netherland dwarfs and pedigreed lionheads. eurkyx2@yahoo.com Seller Website: eagleridgefarms.com, Satin Angora Rabbits for Sale in New York, Rabbit Classifieds | Post Your Own Rabbit Classified. I have many references on my rabbits and they are guaranteed in case anything goes wrong! Blue point Netherland dwarf. We have done mini lops for several years and champagnes for about a year now and have just started to show them. A few mix breed. (716)450-5155, Beth Elliott Our bunnies are all played with from birth so are super friendly! Hello, my name is Yokairis Montes and I am in the process of starting my own rabbitry. There are 6 week olds, 10 week olds, and 14 week olds available. I am looking for pure bred rabbits that would qualify for rabbit shows. Netherland Dwarf Netherland Dwarf After spending a month with the rabbit, I decided to find one here in NY . I am in my last year of college (2021-2022). S&D Linfoot Rabbitry English Angora Rabbits Poughkeepsie, New York Sherman, New York There is 1 Chestnut doe. provostfarms@yahoo.com I have a facebook page called S&D Linfoot Rabbitry I am registered with the ARBA. The Self Color Group: Blue Eyed White, Red Eyed White, Black, Blue, Chocolate, & Lilac Black Colored English Angora Junior Bucks Blue Colored English Angora Junior Doe Color Comparison. The past three years my daughter has shown at the Greene County Youth Fair and has done very good. (646)441-7746, Cathy They will come with a full pedigree. Phoenix, New York Blue haired silver fox rabbits 9 weeks old. Our breeding stock is from a VERY strong line that produces show quality rabbits with exceptional wool. We love each of our rabbits and enjoy working on the solid colors as well as our sable points. Corning, NY Dwarf Hotots, Holland Lops We place our bunnies with families as pet only, with 4 H students or breeders who belong to ARBA and can provide us with their Rabbitry Name and Membership ID#. It is for their own good as the close lids protect the kittens eyesight against bright lights and prevent it from getting damaged. Holland Lops You can send me a quick message here. Thriantas are expensive, and all the others are under $40 most of the time. Glacierbay Rabbits Eagle Ridge Farms Rabbitry Small rabbitry in upstate ny, 30 yrs experience in rabbit breeding,I breed quality rare breed rabbits along with new and popular breeds . GertsHoppyHares@gmail.com Trained and does tricks. In the Netherland Dwarfs, I focus primarily on Chocolate varieties, along with REWs, Otters, Chestnuts, Silver Martens, and Steels. cwpinewind@aol.com, John Barrera Faithful Fuzzies Rabbitry It is to have a commercial-type body with a very dense coat of wool. Surrabbitry legacyhillrabbitry@yahoo.com Henderson, New York 2 left English Angora Rabbits - $50 (Sonora) $50 each or 2 for $75. Eagle Ridge Farms is proud to supply beautiful Satin Angora rabbits. This once endangered breed is making a comeback because American rabbits make excellent mothers, are docile and gentle, and are all around easy to care for more information. It is easiest to set the rabbit on a standard grooming table, with a turn table to do the clipping, or you can pluck the loose fur they are shedding. Saugerties, New York 292 McDougal Lake Rd. We show our New Zealands all over the North East with very good results. All of our bunnies are litter trained which will make cleaning their cages so much easier. show A & B is a well kept rabbitry which houses all the members of the herd. Champagne d Argent Mini Lop, Holland lop Rosendale, New York We are a very small rabbitry that strive to exemplify type and unmatchable personality in both the Velveteen and English Lops. Those years were a wonderful experience for our four children. will make a good mom. The Giant Angora Buck in this picture is on a turn table, about to have his summer clipping, (18oz) You then stay in control of where the rabbit is. We raise Giant Satin, Giant Chinchilla and Flemish Giants. (607)727-2683, Jamie Thurlow White Wolf Critters Susansacchetta@gmail.com, Melissa Clark Cairo, New York Whitney Point, New York coltoncourtney2023@shermancsd.org New Zealand I am a youth breeder who is devoted to her rabbits. I am curently #1 in NY with my Thriantas and #5 in the U.S. We build all our cages and feeders ourselves and can build yours too. Averill Park, New York New York, New York I work with three breeds currently. All our rabbits come from pedigree or very hardy breeding stock. My first pair of rabbits where hollands but I really love french lops because of their size. xxyokairisxx@gmail.com Baby Angora Rabbit For Sale: Breeders Near You! Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarfs I also breed chinchilla and mixed breeds. mrs.thurlow39@yahoo.com, Salina Raby 50% deposit required to hold a rabbit. Clifton Springs, New York Harlequin/Broken Tri Lionheads and Blue Eyed White/Vienna Marked Mini Rexs Hoppy Hollow Rabbitry Spencer, New York vinlaurfarms@gmail.com, Deb Pisarski What we sell is good stock and comes out of some of the best lines in the Country. Serving the New Yorks Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountain region. Looking for a great loving home for this little one. The Giant Angora will have forehead tufts (head trimmings) and cheek furnishings. shutterlogic@gmail.com Ever wondered why Angora rabbits are called Angora? A Rabbitry New Zealand, Californian, Flemish Giants and mixes thereof We are a mid-size rabbitry and caviary in upstate NY raising quality French Lops, Lionheads and Mini Rex rabbits as well as American, Peruvian and Texel cavies. I have a female Dutch and a female Netherland Dwarf that I would be interested in breeding if I found a nice mate. The Angora Rabbits are famous for their long and fine quality fur, and these are mainly bred for this particular reason. info@whitewolfrattery.com By placing a deposit on a bunny, you agree to the non-refundable deposit. Geneseo, New York Contact the Seller of these New York English Angora Rabbits If so you are in luck because we currently Continue reading I have a small rabbitry so I can give personal, loving care to each and every rabbit I raise! All of are rabbits are pedigreed. Murrays Meat Rabbitry His name is Mumford and he is a rex. ENGLISH ANGORA Rabbit Wool Roving - White Luxury Soft Combed Top for Blending, Carding, Spinning, Felting, Dyeing - 1 oz beesybee (11,537) $9.50 Vintage Women's M White Angora Rabbit Fur Long Coat Real Warm Super Soft Jacket Winter Fancy Rare Party MatronPatron (372) $332.74 More colors I own My Hoppy Hour Rabbitry. Dwarf bunny $350 each with hay and pellets. Each one of my rabbits are extremely loved and all babies born at my rabbitry are handled from day one. Mon - Fri. After 4:30 PM Eastern. Polishpriderabbitry@gmail.com, Anil Facey tammy.orlopp529@gmail.com Netherland Dwarf, American Fuzzy Lop, Mini Rex Fredonia, New York Glacierbay Rabbitry 50 to 75 F. All-wire cages. Rabbits for sale Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu Natal R 50 8 rabbits, reduced to clear. dorotheaprine@juno.com, Shaw The Giant angora was developed from the commercial wool production rabbit originally imported from Germany to the US in the 1980s, the German angora. New Berlin, NY Our colors are mainly sable point, chocolate, lilac, red, tri (red/black/white), himilayan, silver marten and tortoise. I need rabbit We raise quality French Lop, Mini Lop, standard Rex, and Lionhead rabbits. I am located in Yonkers, Ny. Our bunnies have been selected from as far away as California, and shipped here to make the best possible genetic offspring, and conformation. Sereno Valley Rabbits Lionheads, Holland Lops, French Lops, Fuzzy Lops, Rexes Both breeds are very small and make excellent pets. Netherland dwarf babies. Their father is a fully pedigreed English Angora, and their mother is half English Angora, quarter Holland Lop, and quarter Mini Rex. I own a small rabbitry raising primarily Florida Whites. Rabbits can make great pets for the prepared owner and I have the experience and enthusiasm as a rabbit breeder to make your rabbit purchase as easy and enjoyable as possible.. Eurekas Rabbits Seller Name:Don Chase Location:Norwich, NY Rabbit Breed(s):New Zealand New Zealand Red, Black and Whites Pedigreed read more, Seller Name: Donald Chase Location: Norwich, NY Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand White, Red, Black I have young New Zealand r read more, Seller Name: Marguerite Illing Location: Parksville, NY Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand, Lionheads, and mixed Rabbitry Websi read more, Seller Name: CLAUDETTE TAPOCIK Location: SACRAMENTO, CA Rabbit Breed(s): HOLLAND LOP Rabbitry Website: HOLLYWOODRABBITS.C read more, Seller Name: Ginger Nichols Location: North Java, NY Rabbit Breed(s): English Angora Rabbit Classified Text I currently h read more, Find: Rabbits for Sale in New York | Post your Own New York Rabbit Classified. Eagle Ridge Farms is proud to supply beautiful Satin Angora rabbits. Please contact us if interested. Small scale urban farm/homestead. I also take in rescues that need homes and sometimes rehome them. Click here for woolers. Full service fiber farm with llama fiber, alpaca fiber, mohair and angora fiber and fiber products produced right here, Black Giant Angora Doe (Being photo bombed by Maggie), Where is the bunny? Caledonia, New York Find New York Rabbit Breeders in your area using our online rabbit classifieds network, Find Rabbits for Sale in New York using our New York Rabbit Classifieds, More State Rabbit Breeder Links: Rhode Island, South Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin. Wherethegraybunniesgrow@outlook.com We have breeders available year round. Started breeding New Zealand whites in 2017 and have one mut that makes beautiful black brown and white babies. Her wool is a bit rough as her last daughter was still living with her, Being she has a bit of age on her but still having babies, she will be $150. The underwool is to be the most dominant over the other two types of hair. In judging the Giant Angoras the majority of the points are based on the wool, which includes density, texture, and length. Glen Cove, New York Multi color French Angora The color of their fur changes according to their breed. Many of my rabbits are Grand Champions or have produced offspring that have gone on to be Grand Champions. }. (Breeders List), Baby Prairie Dogs For Sale NEAR You! About 100 rabbits. Its coat contains three types of wool: soft under wool, awn fluff, and awn hair; the awn type wool exists only on the Giant and German Angora. She is very smart and cute. Dutch, Rex, Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop Will be expanding, contact for purchasing pet rabbit any time leave a message if no answer.. Instead of pet stores, buying pets directly from the breeders is recommended. Bickford Appleton Beautiful Satin Angora rabbits for sale in upstate NY. Now in a Coop With Adirondack Rabbitry. showthembunnies@yahoo.com Like many other giant breeds of rabbits, the Giant Angora grows slowly. Twin Brook Loves to play with kids. (585)547-3320, Lynda Turcotte Are you looking to sell rabbits? (518)257-9069, Lisa Flick 5183617337 AlicesAmericans@gmail.com casamommy@frontiernet.net Silver Belle Rabbitry Netherland Dwarfs A pair of Velveteen Lops, and a pair of Dutch. (585)593-3006, Karen Williams Standards Satins bred to the Standard. C.V.R. Alden, New York You can find us on Facebook @ www.facebook/AMChampagneDreamsRabbitry2020NYS, ARBA Rabbitry Registration #D9088 I have over 100 rabbits in my barn total. dbride7007@yahoo.com 607-222-7024, Daniel Padua We have plenty of trios ready for sale. Western Cape R 100 This is the largest of the four ARBA recognized Angora breeds. NY: Email: 707-391-6635: Whispering Oaks Farm: Fort Myers: NY: Email: 239-218-3399: Blue Bonnet Bunnies: Roy: NY: . We are a small rabbitry in Western New York. They are super friendly and love attention. Rielly115@gmail.com, Laura Zielewicz Rabbits available year-round. Hamilton, New York I really want a mini Rex, my mini Rex died a little while ago and I absolutely love the breed. A significant factor that should be considered when buying an Angora rabbit or any other pet is not to get it from pet stores. We take extremely good care of our rabbits to ensure excellent health and happiness. Southern, NY JaneMar Farms Rabbitry Lionheads, Mini Rexs Stormville, New York Rochester, New York We are working on making a website, so emailing me is the best way to contact. I have Netherland dwarf bunnies ready to go soon. 9:00 am - 7:00 pm We are located between Lake George (25 minutes) & Saratoga Springs (15 minutes) Sunny Oak Rabbits Mini Rex and Lionheads These amazing heritage rabbits are not only loved & sought after because they are a duel purpose breed, but also for their mild temperament and superb personalities. We love our rabbits and handle them regularly. Stamford, New York (716)253-4671, Brie Laskowski My rabbitry is very healthy. Family Owned/Run They all live in our home with myself and my family. MyHoppyHourRabbitry@gmail.com Holland Lops rtrail1222@gmail.com, Diane Vara Rainbow Rabbitry she is super affectionate( gives me plenty of kisses) but shes quite the opposite from the rex. I hope to make many friends as my rabbitry grows. Between the Spring and Fall (we also sell fresh fruits, vegetables, and flowers!) Our goal is to perfect the breed not only for type, but for personality as well. For more information, please either call/text or visit my Facebook page at Facebook.com/lauraslopsrabbitry. Raising Champagne dArgent rabbits for show or meat breeders. Keene Valley Rabbitry Right now we are raising New Zealand rabbits and offer them to be purchased as fryers, breeding stock or even as pets. Mini Satins in Blue, Broken, Black, White and Copper. Valatie, New York On occasion we have bunnies available. oliviahampleton@gmail.com, Melissa van der Valke New Zealand Red, Black, and Whites, Pedigreed and non-pedigreed Seller Email: chaserabbitry@gmail.com Seller Phone: (607)316-9008 Location: North Java, NY Seller Name: Ginger Nichols Rabbit Breed (s): English Angor Rabbit Classified Text I currently have four purebred English Angora bucks for sale. Coxsackie, New York Also whites, first generation [no pedigree at this time] and Flemish Giants, sandy colored varieties, first generation [no pedigree at this time]. downsizing607@gmail.com A few are 3 months old and some are 2 months. We also provide a comprehensive Rabbit Breeders Directory with thousands of breeders. 4 talking about this. redrabbitrunrabbitry@gmail.com Hay, pellets, vegetables, fruit. Rachelrouland@gmail.com Lalunaharvest@gmail.com, Brittney Worden I have 2. Queensbury, New York Slingerlands, NY We raise show quality mini rexes (white, himi and chin)and lionheads (tort and rew) in Wilson New York. Pet stores also sell animals at a very high rate. My name is Ryley and I am a young teen that loves her Holland lops with all her heart and wants someone else to experience it too. New Zealand, New Zealand White Flemish Giant, Flemish Giant,New Zealand, Holland Lop, Californian, Chinchilla, Netherland Dwarf Since you stumbled across this website, I hope I can help you find the perfect pet rabbit for your family. Satins, Mini Satins, Hollands, English Lops We are 4H friendly and give 4 H discounts. New Zealand (315)854-6309, Brenda Olivett Small to medium. Please see our facebook page for information, pictures, and videos. Rabbits for Sale 82 Views $100 - $300 Details English Angora 12 Beauties waiting for a home to hop to. My daughter and I starter our small 20 hole rabbitry when she started 4H two years ago. (607) 377-6088 Gary T. (518)879-5552, Bailey Grogan Bujolds.Champagnes2020@gmail.com Mini Lop Rochester, New York Angora Age: 1 year Mixed. Their fur needs extra care and attention as it grows fast and might cause problems such as matting and wool block if not brushed and groomed. Holland Lop We own a very small amount of Holland Lop Rabbits. Hi, I have beautiful French bulldog puppies for sale. Harvest Hill Angoras Additional information may be found in the ARBA Standard of Perfection. Holland Lop Rabbit I can no longer take care of her as she deserves so she needs a new home. Satin angora bucks There are also a few brown/tan/grey babies. (813)458-9991, Jo A. Roy Kittens come in various colors like Black, Blue, Chestnut, Chinchilla, Chocolate, Blue-Eyed White, and Ruby-Eyed White. These meek and playful rabbits come in various colors. $100 each. glacierbay4@aol.com, Sandra Higham Rabbit Breeders is the leading website for rabbit information & research. Rabbit Breeders We specialize in quality Rex and Harlequin rabbits and also raise a few more breeds such as Lop and Dutch rabbits. We breed for show rabbits, always with the goal of producing quality animals. Polish buck thank you for your time & you wont regret these cuties. Muddy Paws Rabbitry Happy Homes Rabbitry I prefer my adults to go to quiet homes with older children or adults only. } Please contact me for more information at xxx-xxx-xxxx Very cute and ready for homes immediately. Fire Valley Rabbitry This baby is a grandson of Stew and sired by Ben. New Zealand: Red, Broken, & White I am located: In Monroe County, NY. I specialize in: ND Varieties: Shadeds, Otters, Selfs, & Brokens. I have a large variety of colors, including specialties like Blue-Eyed Whites/ Vienna Marked/Vienna Carrier, Harlequins, Magpies. or my fb page FB Page, *************************************** Lionheads Home; Recommended Supplies; Blog; Lionhead Rabbit Menu Toggle. Cutie Pie Rabbits & Cavies Netherland dwarf, Continental giants, Flemish giants bigbunnyblues@gmail.com, Maria Koons Our website is www.hiddenacresrabbitry.com for a details of our rabbitry and bunnies for sale. Friendly bunny. Blossvale, New York With its gentle disposition and striking appearance, this breed is sure to turn heads and bring joy to its owners life. Location South Fallsburg NY 12779 Stormville, New York megsrabbitry@yahoo.com, Jen Reagan oldesaratogafarmstead@gmail.com Megs Rabbitry (518)420-5894, Dennis Day (518)293-7045, Indigo Munoz-Weaver We plan on expanding our operations to include many new and exciting products and opportunities! Dwarf Hotot If you're concerned about the health of your pet you should seek medical advice from a vet. Batavia , New York Things to consider when purchasing angoras, besides basic needs of housing and feed: They can live 7-9+ years. Frosty Beach Rabbitry We raise show quality American Fuzzy Lops. It should be medium fine, soft, delicately waved and have a gentle shine. (716)292-1746, Lee Gadway Seller Phone: 518-879-5552 (518)538-9104, Deirdre Canaday Babies are blue and both bucks. So please contact us for availability as it is constantly changing or look for more frequent litter updates on our Aboundingful Farm facebook page. I`m just getting into raising rabbits in New York And I need all the help I can get. At Sunshine Hill we breed Giants and Netherland Dwarfs. It is made up of mostly lion heads but has some mini Rexs, a California , a silver fox Cookie Jar Rabbitry mjcadyfagan@hotmail.com Californian, Californias & New Zealand Two Oaks Angoras. Brick House Acres Rabbitry Blanc de Hotot Silver Fox, Silver Fox/Flemish Giant crosses American rabbits are a heritage breed. The colors include black, white, fawn, lilac, blue, gray, and chocolate. Stephentown, New York Eagle Ridge Farms is proud to supply beautiful Satin Angora rabbits. Close to Rochester, NY (Hilton On Lake Ontario). Rabbits, Netherland Dwarf, Mini Lop, Lionhead, bunnies for adoption, specialize in small breeds Our Angoras are also exposed to other small homestead animals and children. Contact 0614540450 for more information. You may also be put on a waiting list as babies go fast! Lavender Angoras is a BRC Registered hobby breeder of Angoras. Diamond Dwarfs Rabbitry Thanks, GA3-191 Woolie Creations Bambi born 1-10-19 Nice sweet girl, Mom WC Ailey, black, dad MF Arlo, Black vm, $175, GA3-185 Woolie Creations Posey Born 1-15-18 mom WC Verona black, dad Baklava chestnut vm, excellent mom and very sweet girl. We have had rabbits for ten years and specialize in Mini Rexes. If you dont find any local listings below, be sure to check out our English Angora Rabbit Breeders page. I also raise meat chickens and soon cows. Gerts Hoppy Hares Borderwinds Farm Latest Rabbits for Sale in New York Classifieds. Giant Chinchillas, Flemish Giant LDLsBunnyHouse@aol.com, Frank Keeler We are a small rabbitry currently in Western NY whose goal is quality, not quantity. The Awn Fluff is found between the Underwool and Awn Hair. Fattoris Regal American Kennel and Rabbitry I am a small Rabbitry located in the catskill mountains. Hamburg, New York Willsboro, NY Hust Roost Farm Peru, New York Garchard54@gmail.com I am a small Rabbitry I breed Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops and Mini lops. http://fluffymisfitsrabbitry.weebly.com/ Elbridge, New York Windsor, New York Mini Lops, Mini Satins, Mini Rex janeytilleman@gmail.com We are people friendly so come visit us! Nesconset, New York Check out our bunnies, I have 10 week old bunnies ready to go to there new homes. All my rabbits are pedigreed and health checked. Rabbit Breed(s): Satin-Angora justfurfunbunnitry@hotmail.com We also raise guinea pigs. Provost Farms Rabbitry Rabbits for Sale in Newark (1 - 15 of 461) Adopt Romeo & Juliet a Chocolate Lionhead / Mixed rabbit in Hillside Hillside, NJ Hi everyone we are the dynamic duo brother sister bonded pair named Romeo & Juliet. Alcove, New York Located in Western New York about an hour and a half south of Buffalo. Cavies, French Lops, Lionheads, Mini Rex, Americans (cavy), Peruvian (cavy), Texel (cavy) We are a small Rabbitry in Upstate NY just outside the beautiful Adirondack Park. Were a small rabbitry breeding quality SablePoint, Sable, and Himalayan Mini Rex with a focus on the Sable Point variety. Lagrangeville, New York Emphasis on Confirmation, Personality and Health. Blue eyes. You can check us out on Facebook! In Dutch, I breed with only Blacks, Steels, and the occasional Gray. ARCHWAY RABBIT TREE The Giant Angora is the only 6-class animal in the Angora breed. Kennedy, New York Feel free to contact us at: Type . rwoodworkerone@gmail.com *************************************** Holland Lop BEW, Netherland Dwarf, English Lops P88 Blue Satin Angora Doe $75 born 11-21-21 mom black pearl, dad blue. We are trying to establish a rabbit meat market in our area. We are a small family-run breedery located outside of Syracuse NY. Baby Angora rabbits grow quickly and start jumping and trying different things around them in a few weeks. Mini Lops, English Angoras, Lionheads Eastern Cottontails I also take in rescues that need homes and sometimes rehome them. http://justfurfunbunnitry.vpweb.com We have does and bucks available. New Zealand rabbits usually available in all ages for meat, breeding stock or a pet. Lines included: Adirondacks, Garretts, Blue Diamonds, Bonds, and many more good reliable breeders. Netherland Dwarf, Netherland Fuzzy Dwarf Contact us: Downsizing607@gmail.com Rabbits are healthy and active. The ears should be lightly fringed and well tasseled. Stamford, NY Polish We spend several hours a day in our rabbitry giving each and every rabbit one-on-one time essential to socialization and happiness and all of our babies are handled extensively since birth. I Show & breed mini lop rabbits in various colors specializing in Chocolate & Lilacs. Small rabbitry located in Phoenix NY. The estimated price of a pedigreed Angora Rabbit is between 100$ to 300$. We were rescued awhile ago when we were found along w more Cages and other equipment are also available. Cadyville, New York Our rabbitry is located in Saratoga County, 5 miles north of the Saratoga Battlefield. indigodawn71@gmail.com However, we will still sell our quality animals as woolers! ninoshkatorres68@gmail.com, Sonya Cadydd Our rabbitry goes by the name of "Two Oaks Angoras", and is registered with the American Rabbit Breeders' Association (ARBA). English Angora Bunny for Adoption listings are also included within our site search. Our rabbits and pure bred and papered. Female bunny, she is about 1 year old. We started when my son asked for an english lop for a pet, then we found out that you can show them which was the next thing he wanted to do. If you have any questions or want to reserve a bunny, just send me an email. Levittown , New York We make a great term! Our main focus is to give people the change to experience having a pet to love and snuggle. Mochaismybaby@yahoo.com, Jill Gerrmani They are big, beautiful healthy rabbits that will produce beautiful robust babies. We have tons of babies for sale. Alices Americans info@hummingbirdhollowrabbitry.com, Meg Martin They will make a splendid addition to any Rabbitry or home. Sales, Breeding, and now and then a rescue rabbit here or there are all things we use to give back to other rabbit lovers. They are also quite social animals and do well in group settings, such as with other rabbits or in a multi-pet household. (845)527-0900, Christine Miller Champagne d Argent, Velveteen Lops, Holland Lops, American Blues, Lilacs, English Spots Email: ThrasherDominiqueMarie@gmail.com. Malone, New York 518-353-8745, Savyon Stewart American Chinchilla, English Lops, Lionheads, Mini Rex, Silver Marten, Netherland dwarfs, New Zealands, Califorians We are a small rabbitry located in Southern NY.Our breeds consist of Netherland Dwarfs, Mini Rex, and Am. Silver Fox Breeder Western, New York bluebuck52@gmail.com breeder of pedigreed blue eyed white Holland lops, nice small size show quality bunnies with bright blue eyes and super sweet temperments, also Netherland Dwarf and Mini Rex occasionally available in BEW. Cobblestone Rabbitry Mills Pond Rabbitry The coat needs to be monitored after 6 months of growth as it may tend to die and easily mat. popeye7580@yahoo.com, Beth Rhoades Ive been breeding for show since 1996 and offer pets as well as show/breeding stock. Primal Homestead Rabbitry All of our babies are well socialized and will give you all of their love. margin: 5px; Here are our Satin Angoras that are for sale White - Satin/French Angora doe #3 - DOB 6/14/2022 Broken Black Buck #5 - DOB 11/6/2021 These are purebred Satin Angora rabbits with pedigrees Interested in purchasing one of our kits (baby rabbit): email: oldesaratogafarmstead@gmail.com phone: (5 1 8) 8 6 7 - 7 2 3 8
Nba 2k22 Files Save Wizard, East Bridgewater Accident Today, Articles A