I was in the middle of booking but the ticket sold why did this happen? Airpoints number, username, or email address. If you believe your credit card is compromised, contact your bank immediately. Why should I register? font-size: 140% .content.header-bottom p { And there's plenty of more ways he can help. Star Alliance Gold status is granted through the corresponding status tier in the Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) of the participating Star Alliance Member Airline you nominate as your Status Airline through the Star Alliance Rewards Program. Avisworld.com is a Car Rentals website . I can't remember my Airpoints number, how do I find it? Once you have logged in, you can set up your email preferences so you can start receiving grabaseat emails. Is the email and mobile verification process mandatory? No, AirpointsDollars may not be exchanged for cash. Supplementary cardholder also means joint or additional cardholder. Half-yearly account fee is waived if $50,000 or more is spent on card since that half-yearly fee was charged, 2 complimentary valet parking vouchers per year, Joining fee waiver + $145 discount off standard 12 month individual Membership rate. number of passengers (many greenlight deals only have 1 or 2 passengers per flight) or the destination. Online booking help. -->, See our top 50 products for less than 50 Airpoints Dollars, Shop Cuvee Rose NV Bamboo Jacket - Limited Edition. If they are not an Airpoints member there will be a service fee of $25 or 25 AirpointsDollars to add them to your Gifting Register. display: -moz-flex; We'll email a link to the email address saved in your Airpoints profile - you can follow the instructions to reset your password and get logged back in. Gold Airpoints members can gift their AirpointsDollars to two nominated recipients who live outside their household per year. If you wish to receive information from AirNewZealand you'll need to sign up for those email specials. This change is driven by the Government's move to regulate credit card interchange rates in New Zealand with the introduction in November 2022 of the new Retail . View the current offers here.. Star Alliance member Air New Zealand runs the Airpoints loyalty program. TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for1800 132 476. How are prices calculated in the low fare finder? SECURITY WARNING: Once you have finished your session, please ensure that you log off and close all browsers. Over 2,700 flights are booked daily with the help of Airpoints. It could still be a phishing or malware site, so still take care. It's easy to change your personal information. Seats are not held during the booking process, unless you are registered and logged in, so while you were only part way through your booking other people would have completed theirs and the seat(s) you selected sold out. Please sign in with your Airpoints details by clicking on the link below. To reset your password, enter your username and email address and click Send. Air New Zealand Internet Banking. 3. You will then be able to enter a new password. For your local free calling number, click the Help & Contact link at the top of the page. Convert your Star Alliance Points to AirpointsDollars with AirNewZealand, subject to your membership in the AirNewZealand Airpoints Programme. Alternatively, if you wish to pay for rewards with your AirpointsDollars for your partner or another household member you can do this by creating a Gifting Register. Gold Airpoints members can gift their AirpointsDollars to two nominated recipients who live outside their household per year. Convert your Star Alliance Points to award miles or points in your chosen Frequent Flyer Program of the participating Star Alliance member airlines. If you go to ourAirpoints Mallyou'll find your earn rate on all our international and local brands. The family name used for the original booking.