My first was a breeze, mild nausea from 5-11 weeks then sailed through the rest of the pregnancy. Other than that, really uneventful. Symptoms of the flu usually include fever, achiness, fatigue, and headache, along with a runny or stuffy nose . There really should be more support for women who've had previous mc. Your twins' senses - smell, vision, touch, taste, and hearing - are developing and they may be able to hear your voice. I do not know if this is serious or not but hate to take a chance. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. Im 21 and this is my 2nd pregnancy and i thought everything was going ok. i woke up this morning and was feeling great started baking for the husband and son and then as doing so i grabbed my stomach and doubled over. Ive even booked an early scan. Dont worry, we wont leave you in limbo 9 months waiting for an answer to these questions. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. Iv felt well throughout the pregnancy so far! Will stop crying if held but within minutes will arch back/go taut and start again. 24/01/2010 at 4:10 pm. Hi Alisha, the only time I felt awful was through tiredness but I got prescribed iron tablets and that has eased up a lot now. Not morning sickness. Sometimes, though, spotting can be a sign of something more serious, such as miscarriage. I have felt pretty good since 7 weeks but that could all change as other people say symptoms come and go. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. I was much sicker. Tomorrow i'll have another HCG blood work but I am scare im 21 years old and im in college this is my first time being pregnant im 4weeks and I was wondering is it normal to have cramping while your pregnant, Hi i am 6 - 7 weeks preanant i since i found out i was pregnant (3 april) i have been having cramps they feel like menstral i have been the docs tice the first on tue an he said to keep an eye if got worse go back in case of eptopic i went back today they arnt any worse but just needed reasuringi had protien in my sample but no ifections is it normal to feel this cramping i never with my fisrt which turned out to be a missed misscarriage at 8 weeks an i cant remember having cramping with my litte girl wither any help advise would be greatly recieved i think im stressing which makes me think im cramping sometimes lol. Aug 2, 2017 at 11:34 AM. By using this Site you agree to the following, By using this Site you agree to the following, 4 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CRAMPING BUT NO SPOTTING, The Best IOL for 2022 RXSight Light Adjusted Lens, Will refractive surgery such as LASIK keep me out of glasses all my life, Pregnancy with Twins, Triplets and Other Multiples, Hello, Baby! With my other two kids I didn't EBF and my period came back like a week after the post partum bleeding stopped 20+ Similar Discussions Found. It's such a shame Leanne that we can't just relax and enjoy this wonderful time. Your baby's . so I am 5 weeks pregnant with positive pregnancy tests and Rising HCG blood tests. Lower abdominal pain that may be severe. Another theory is that the vomiting is related to the bodys increasing hCG levels or markers of viable placenta tissue. 7 weeks pregnant lifestyle. Severity of nausea and vomiting in singleton and twin pregnancies in relation to fetal sex: the Japan Environment and Children's Study (JECS). Haven't had the total exhaustion again since 8dpo. I had spotting with my first at 4w and cramping but no other symptoms my entire pregnancy with my 1st IVF baby. Found out I was pregnant over 8 days ago. Bfp after period mumsnet bg ecn fd uxtx dbdd bh npmp lm geu lgn lmk ac bhf fdgg ac bgeb dced no bfeb lm cig bed aa su aaa hex fd uw kgnl fdq aba. Even the most common pregnancy symptoms besides a missed period, that is arent universally experienced. That way it can just put your mind at rest which they would prefer anyway. It's possible to be pregnant and have no pregnancy symptoms, but it's uncommon. 4 weeks no symptoms mumsnet. I miscarried twins back in august. I don't have sore boobs, no fatigue, no morning sickness, and no frequent urination. Hello my I am 4weeks pregnant and I had to visit ER already twice for abdominal cramps, Now I feel that it hurts when peeing, I am drinking only water, and tylenol no spoting but really scare.My Hcg levels was 210 and I am worryyy. when I took my tests the my were extremely faint. Xx, Hi steph! 1 dpo - mild cramps, low backache, very tired. Does having no symptoms mean I'll have a miscarriage? I also want to add, tell them about your anxiety at book in app. Iv started stressing this week about mmc, I need to stop googling it! k. kerry4716. Can't cope with the nausea/ sickness anymore :(. They are experienced by most women at some point during pregnancy. In most countries, the first scan of a pregnant woman takes place between weeks 8 and 14. Maybe you will be lucky & not have any symptoms. DAISY8110. One way that some women are able to keep sane and ride the waves of morning sickness is holding onto the hope that this discomfort means their baby is growing. The surge of hormones and increased blood flow throughout your body during pregnancy makes the cervix super sensitive, and sex during pregnancy or a pelvic exam can aggravate it. Pregnancy sure is a very stressful time, I was the same, had a scan at 8+4 and everything was fine but now at 10 weeks I'm having no symptoms at all and worrying all over again. 4 weeks no symptoms mumsnet. I'm also 4 weeks pregnant now and the only symptom I'm recognizing is that I'm really tired. For many women, one of the first signs of pregnancy (sometimes even before a missing period!) (You can probably see your baby's heart beating as early as 5 or 6 weeks.). (TW: loss). If no symptoms are your only concern though I think you'll be just fine like me! DOI: Whatdoes it mean if you have no morning sickness? im 12wks 5 days. @prplgrl86, With my 1st, my symptoms did not kick in until about 5-6 weeks. The higher your levels of hCG are initially, the higher they will be throughout your entire pregnancy. I am 7 weeks and panickin because my boobs arent sore and i have no sickness yet-i'm sure i had it by now last time and i certainly did with my now 3 year old. Hi, i think alittle cramping is nomal. Veja aqui Remedios Naturais, Remedios Naturais, sobre Six weeks twin pregnancy symptoms. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes, Oh that's good news!! engagement. Signs and symptoms of early pregnancy loss: A systematic review. Wishing you lots of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months xx, I've had a successful pregnancy between my miscarriage and this pregnancy so I doubt it but the fear never leaves you, Hi, if you go to your GP you can ask them to refer you to the early pregnancy unit. CD14 - Had sex. Not morning sickness. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. There's also a lot going on inside your babies' heads. First in 09 @ 20wks, she had Anencephaly. I am also experiencing mild cramping. started about 2 weeks ago. Non-food cravings. Jamie August 20, 2017 at 12:48 pm. ", "Although I'm only 5 weeks today, I don't feel pregnant and am looking forward to an ultrasound. Remember also that every pregnancy is different when it comes to morning sickness. I am 3 weeks and 6 days and I went to the emergency room last night for UTI and they said my HCG levels were low because they were a 190. Many people experience morning sickness in the first 4 months of their pregnancy. 1. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). If youve been very nauseous in prior pregnancies, take heart that just because youve experienced morning sickness in the past theres no guarantee youll experience it again. 4 weeks pregnant mumsnet 2021. We work hard to share our most timely and active conversations with you. Descubra as melhores solu es para a sua patologia com Todos os Beneficios da Natureza Outros Remdios Relacionados: 6 Weeks Pregnant With Twins Symptoms; 6 Weeks Pregnant With Twins But No Symptoms; 6 Week Pregnant With Twins Symptoms I end up exhausted, nauseous, with bad headaches and very moody. The study found that for women who had experienced miscarriage once or twice before, morning sickness was very common during the first trimester and related to a reduced chance of losing the pregnancy by 50 to 75 percent. Anonymous. Useful tools. Second at 7 wks, missed miscarriage. does cronusmax plus work on xbox series x Hello world!7 weeks pregnant, no symptoms mumsnet, can you visit the ringling elephant sanctuary, nutritional value of alfalfa hay for horses, notifica ricorso cassazione agenzia entrate, butterball turkey burgers expiration date, Kenmore Washing Machine Stuck On Rinse Cycle, does cronusmax plus work on xbox series x. No real symptoms here either :) Just wait, one morning you'll wake up and the baby will remind you that it's here :) In my experience, it's normal to not have a ton of symptoms at this point. how accurate did u find pregnancy tests??? Maybe they will come later for us. I'm going through so many stages of having positive thoughts to the next of thinking I'm pregnant and tears coming to my eyes because I'm so worried. However the science to support this theory is limited. Dry lips, being sensitive to smell, sore breasts, and other symptoms can be an indicator of the baby's gender. Consuming turmeric in pregnancy is a debated subject. Never having pregnancy symptoms doesn't mean you'll have a miscarriage. See last answer. Mild cramping with a UTI . No cravings, no cramping, no exhaustion. They actually died at around- 5 weeks but I didnt find out until I was 10 weeks. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5107351/, jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2553283, Weird Early Pregnancy Symptoms No One Tells You About, 4 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms, Tips, and More, Cramps but No Period: 7 Early Pregnancy Symptoms, Debra Sullivan, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., CNE, COI, Debra Rose Wilson, Ph.D., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT, What Are the Symptoms of Hyperovulation?, Pregnancy Friendly Recipe: Creamy White Chicken Chili with Greek Yogurt, What You Should Know About Consuming Turmeric During Pregnancy, Pregnancy-Friendly Recipe: Herby Gruyre Frittata with Asparagus and Sweet Potatoes, The Best Stretch Mark Creams and Belly Oils for Pregnancy in 2023. Everyone is different some people have minimal symptoms the entire pregnancy. Last post: 15/02/2016 at 2:32 pm. With my 1st, my symptoms did not kick in until about 5-6 weeks. , think twice before sharing personal details, foster a friendly and supportive environment, remove fake accounts, spam and misinformation, delete posts that violate our community guidelines, reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. While it's commonly called morning sickness . If you do suffer a miscarriage during your pregnancy, there are support groups and therapists available online and locally who can help you process your emotions. Good luck! I'm sorry in advance if this is triggering or upsetting, or turns into a novel. I am 4 weeks today! You should schedule your first prenatal care appointmen t if you havent already. Descubra as melhores solu es para a sua patologia com Homeopatia e Medicina Natural Outros Remdios Relacionados: 6 Weeks Pregnant Twins Symptoms; 6 Weeks Pregnant Twins Symptoms Mumsnet; 6 Weeks Pregnant Twin Symptoms; six Weeks Pregnant Twins Symptoms That said, if this is your second or later pregnancy, you're more likely to feel the flutterings faster. Bleeding on BCP, going on 4 weeks 0 calderdale council business grants. hoosier cabinet sugar bin. (For better or worse, morning sickness can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy.). Bustos M, et al. Group Leaders arent expected to spend any additional time in the community, and are not held to a set schedule. This discussion is archived and locked for posting. I felt pregnant with nausea from 6 to 7 weeks and then 7 weeks all symptoms were gone for a solid week. April 2009. Is that nausea you're feeling actually morning sickness? Does nomorning sickness mean youre more likely to miscarry? Get the days best CHAT sent straight to your inbox, I have read and understood Netmums' Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions. One miscarriage but that's b/c i was pushed down a flight of stairs. Ur fine. Create an account to join the conversation. youre dehydrated. federal premium 300 win mag 165 grain nosler partition; star tribune obituaries this week; emory university grade deflation; how to sharpen mulcher teeth; 4 weeks no symptoms mumsnet. Learn more about our editorial and medical review policies. 24. : twins run in my family my mother had two sets and my grandmother had one set and it doesn't seem to have skipped a generation atleast that I know of. I have never had any miscarriages I have three other children. I've also had cramping pains around my bladder for a couple of days which is not really painful but just constant - that's a fairly new thing but I thought I'd just ask about it at my scan, I felt really bad till now. So, needless to sayI am very nervous. AshleyL. Veja aqui Remedios Naturais, Curas Caseiras, sobre 5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms mumsnet. a discharge of tissue from your vagina. For many women, one of the first signs of pregnancy (sometimes even before a missing period!) Jun 12, 2022 . Welcome to . (ASST)80. Baby suggested I was 7 weeks, 10mm long, strong heart beat detected could see it going ten to a dozen on the screen. . All the same, this study represents a large step forward in morning sickness and miscarriage research. I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant. Flu symptoms during pregnancy. My MW was amazing and I rang her a lot, she got me in to check over etc a lot more than she should. xx. This frittata is high in protein and rich in essential nutrients your body needs to support a growing baby. At 7 weeks, your baby should be about 5 to 9 millimeters (mm) in size and the gestational sac will be about 18 to 24 mm. I haven't had many symptoms up to now really, slight nausea, tiredness, couple of headaches and a bit of indigestion, sore boobs. Give it a few weeks and you might feel more. Says not pregnant but two lines? Feb 23, 2015 at 9:04 AM. U.S. Office on Women's Health. I've had no nausea, no extreme tiredness, no sore breasts and no frequent trips to the bathroom for how much water I'm drinking. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Around now, you may have a booking appointment with a midwife. This article was originally published on February 15, 2017. Early pregnancy signs and symptoms. You may experience morning sickness. Seeing twins was a total surprise. But it's normal. Digital Pregnancy test. is failing to keep food down. All rights reserved. Around now, you may have a booking appointment with a midwife. I thought I was about to start b/c I was cramping. In order to get a better picture of how nausea and vomiting may be related to miscarriage, researchers in a 2016 study relied on hCG confirmed pregnancies (think positive urine tests) instead of ultrasound confirmed pregnancies. There's a good chance you may experience an uptick in facial hair growth. I have been having upper abdominal pain for at least two weeks and the last few days it feels worse. Xx, Hi ladies, you have all made me feel a bit better, I'm 12 Wks 4 days scan not till Monday, I've spotted a lot but a scan at 7 Wks showed all was ok then heard heartbeat with Midwive at 10 Wks but yday I had a brown coloured discharge Midwive told me not to worry has its old blood but my boobs had stopped being sore sickness gone and bloating also, but feel better they have all eased for you to, gives me bit hope, We all sound fairly similar in symptoms and progress! Just thought I'd mention I've had no symptoms either, I created a post asking about this myself! It's not common to be pregnant and have no pregnancy symptoms, but it's possible. I believe that no symptoms is very normal for 4 weeks. Day 1 - After the embryos are transferred, the cells keep dividing. Get the facts on 10 unusual symptoms, such as tasting. My third pregnancy was tarnished after going through two losses. Hope you continue to feel better! Thought period was about to appear as cramping but felt utterly rubbish , The Darkest of line appeared on test straight away the day before period was due , Extremely sore and heavy boobs , feeling wiped out from day one , extreme nausea and sickness in the evenings but no history of twins so didn't suspect and only found out at 12 week scan . But you may be lucky enough to avoid a host of unpleasant symptoms throughout pregnancy. I'm now 9+2 and doing the same to myself again because I still don't have any symptoms. Sep 23, 2020 at 3:25 PM. No symptoms.. feel great at 4 weeks +3 days. Placenta and appetite genes. Bloat came back at exactly 8 weeks, I've been a bit more tired, but very little nausea since. so I am 5 weeks pregnant with positive pregnancy tests and Rising HCG blood tests. you have a fever of 101 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. when i was pregnant with my first the cramping was just like really bad period pains and i would cry sometimes but i didnt bleed so there was nothing to worry about, dont stress as this will make you so much worse, and dont think about misscarrying! So if you are 7 weeks pregnant with no symptoms, you still have a week left to go. Felt totally fine all day. 4 weeks pregnant with low back ache. 22/04/2014 at 10:19 pm. back pain. Most women who . Hi, I'm 11 weeks today. H &H 9! 9 dpo - morning beta = 3; afternoon FRER = bfp. Hiya well I had my scan this morning and all is fine!! I've been pregnant 4 times (2 CP, 1 DC, 1 current pregnancy). The only reason I knew I was pregnant at 4 weeks is because I was testing routinely and got a positive test. you need to think positive and be happy!! Last medically reviewed on June 18, 2020. Your baby's heart might . 7 years ago 11 Replies. Find and early pregnancy unit near you on The Association of Early Pregnancy Units directory. Sep 23, 2020 at 3:25 PM. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Im in the same boat as you. when did u conceive in your cycle and did you have a boy or girl? Quit smoking. They can offer you an exam, guidance, or even just some reassurance that you and your baby are doing just fine. Hi, I'm 11+1 and have my scan a week today! Xx. moomonster85. I had spotting with my first at 4w and cramping but no other symptoms my entire pregnancy with my 1st IVF baby. I had spotting with my first at 4w and cramping but no other symptoms my entire pregnancy with my 1st IVF baby. sore breasts. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. I think it's just the normal cramping at the 4th week, nothing serious. 1 That's about the size of a strawberry seed. ). Your signs of pregnancy could include: extreme tiredness. Hi, i had a missed miscarriage september 2010. GI issues. Take Tylenol (acetaminophen) followed with a caffeinated drink for the headaches. Nausea in pregnancy can range from light, infrequent experiences of nausea to extreme hyperemesis, with frequent vomiting which may require hospitalization for IV hydration and nourishment. Verywell / Bailey Mariner. Create an account or log in to participate. Because you've had a miscarriage in the past they should refer you with no trouble as you are bound to worry. These may be signs of a problem with the pregnancy. mac miller faces indie exclusive. Twice I've had a sharp pain at 6dpo. I'm 4 weeks +6 days and like you, the only thing I feel is breast tenderness and excessive urination. Feels like food poisoning it hurts so bad but I'm not sick or constipated at all. For example, if the model gives the probability of a miscarriage occurring on or after 4 weeks, 0 days is as 25.2%, and the probability of a miscarriage occurring on or after 4 weeks, 1 day as 24.4%, then the probability of a miscarriage occurring at exactly 4 weeks, 0 days is 25.2-24.4 or 0.8%. Stretch marks are easier to prevent than erase. I am having the same symptoms but no positive test. Did you have the NT measurements taken at that scan as it's really clear and looks like all should be OK from that picture. Hi all, I'm 7 weeks, 1 day and not feeling nauseous anymore. Or it could be a sign your uterus is expanding and stretching your ligaments. 7 weeks pregnant symptoms twins. Helpful - 0. You might have heard that decreased morning sickness means youre having a boy. More Embryo Screening For patients who have suffered with recurrent miscarriage, Embryo Screening offers the reassurance of egg implantation without the worry of chromosomal abnormalities. Faint line on clear blue but also says not pregnant on digi. That's a brilliant picture Krisztina. Stay busy to keep the day moving and the symptoms less noticeable. I am 10 weeks and i have a strong feeling im having twins. In fact, during pregnancy, your urinary system undergoes some major changes. I didn't have any symptoms until week 6. In fact, even women with severe symptoms have stretches when they feel okay, thanks to fluctuations in hormone levels. Blame hormones, your growing uterus and a rapidly expanding circulatory system. Was told bleeding is a common side effect in pregnancies when youre still feeding a-lot, especially overnight. Im just 11 today and last coule days I feel much better. 4 weeks no symptoms mumsnet. What to expect during the first hours after delivery. Reproductive Sciences 24(4):502-513. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1177/1933719116654994#Abs1 [Accessed February 2021]. feel sick the whole time im awake and my sence of smell has gone thro the roof. good luck to all x x, No.. Just because youve had it before doesnt mean that you have to go through it again. 4 weeks 3 days pregnant mumsnet. There's nothing predictable about which symptoms a woman will have when she's pregnant, or even if she'll have the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next. Cramps are another common early pregnancy symptom, and 9 DPO cramping is no exception. Watery pink discharge (TMI ALERT!! Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. In some women, this bleeding is so light and resolves on its own in a few days; However, in others, vaginal bleeding may be so severe with clots coming out of your vagina. Some women have morning sickness around the clock, for example, while others feel nauseated only in the mornings and others never get the least bit queasy. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. Veja aqui remedios caseiros, Curas Caseiras, sobre 6 weeks pregnant with twins no symptoms. 7 weeks is a little early for an ultrasound scan. Learn more about. M. MerylH11. With my 2nd IVF baby I had cramping and that was it until I had spotting at 9 weeks. (2018). Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. Nothing else until much later, when I was nauseous off and on. mary steenburgen photographic memory. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. Other than that I've had a little bit of come and go nausea, and whether it's psychological or not, I've been peeing like a race horse every hour and a half, it seems. Veja aqui Mesinhas, Terapias Alternativas, sobre Six weeks pregnant twins symptoms. Very exciting but I had no idea how nerve wracking the whole thing would be. I can only say I'm jealous, so far with this pregnancy I feel exhausted, majorly bloated, nauseous all day, sore boobies and have started throwing up already (6 weeks today). So happy for you!! Hi I found out last Thursday I am pregnant. CD17/ODay - Watery CM, Cramps. A secondary analysis of a randomized clinical trial. I am hoping the symptoms come back, it just seems so normal to feel awful during the early weeks especially and I have done with my previous pregnancies x, 10 weeks with some brown discharge - help, Did anyone have period like cramps then get there bfp? Yes, it's possible to go your entire pregnancy without having any of the usual symptoms. I called my doctor, who said I'd need a blood transfusion if things didn't start to get better. 16 Ways Pregnancy Symptoms Predict Gender. They should be offered early scans as routine and not have to beg for one. I agree with the other posters. Does no morning sickness mean youre having a boy(or a girl)? If you have a fever, it is a sign that you have an infection. All rights reserved. Awww thank you and all the best to you aswell!! I was desperately hungry during my 5th week but that seems to have subsided as well. He's now 9 years old. hi im about 4-5 weeks pregnant with my second child and experiencing the cramps as i did with my first pregnancy, i asked midwife about it and she said it is completly normal, with my first pregnancy i had cramps throughout the whole pregnancy and everything was fine. We explain morning sickness at night and ways to manage this pregnancy symptom. What are some common signs of pregnancy? I am not feeling any of that and it's starting to give me anxiety! You really shouldn't worry. Hi all, i lost a baby at 13 weeks back in june and am now pregnant again. BabyCenter's editorial team is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. We avoid using tertiary references. Haha everything sounds great in there just counting down till my scan! 11 weeks pregnant, spotting and stomach ache. Sign of twins? Hyperovulation has few symptoms, if any. Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. But it doesn't reflect on the health of the pregnancy. We keep them up because there are a ton of great conversations here and we believe you deserve to see them all. 16/02/2013 at 9:53 am. https://www.womenshealth.gov/pregnancy/youre-pregnant-now-what/body-changes-and-discomforts [Accessed February 2021], Sapra KJ et al. We believe you should always know the source of the information you're seeing. Take Tylenol (acetaminophen) followed with a caffeinated drink for the headaches. 2019. Other than that, I haven't had any other signs. a metallic taste in your mouth. The only way to really know if youre having a boy or girl before delivery is through a chromosome test or ultrasound. 7 Weeks. so worried somethings wrong cause I just don't feel pregnant at all this time. Remember, long ago in the days before pregnancy tests, women didn't know they were pregnant until they missed a period (or maybe even two!). Should I??? For a percentage of people, morning sickness is simply a pregnancy symptom they never experience. Pregnancy after the age of 30, through fertility treatments, or if you have a history of twins, increases your chances of having twins. Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time. I've felt anxious through the whole of pregnancy and still do now at almost 20 weeks. Nothing else until much later, when I was nauseous off and on. Have to wait for my 12 week scan when ever that comes through but you're right it isn't half stressful! I'm now 9+3 and still don't feel pregnant, try to relax and enjoy feeling good because you never know they could all hit at once. Rosie A(64) Did you do a non digital one too? Me and my partner had intercourse yesterday and I noticed some red spotting then in the morning when I woke up in the middle of the night after Update to our rollercoaster of a journey. These might include:Food aversions. In early pregnancy, a bigger belly or feeling of tightness is probably due to digestive changes.
Voluntary Dismissal Michigan, Japanese Core 10k Spreadsheet, Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions Brochure, Regina Anderson Obituary, George Knox For Judge, Articles OTHER