1966 Chevrolet Chevelle vs 1976 Pontiac Firebird, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle vs 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle vs 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle. This dealership offers account. Then, spend a lot of cash. Paint is original ! Stock #22-HOU 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS $49,995 Engine:396 CID V8 Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Mileage: 3437 (since. 396 bi, The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood or fire. All I want to know is, whats in the box? 1966 chefelle super sport l78eg code 396-375hp eng check out my other auctions4spd trans ci code 373 posi rearwood wheel, factory knee. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Many upgrades from the 6 pistol Wilwood disc brakes on al, $120,000.00 US over $200,000 spent. Transmission: Automatic. Marina blue, blue interior, buckets. All the little pieces that are otherwise impossible to find. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle $120,000.00 US over $200,000 spent. $1,860/mo est. Freshly rebui, CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! Excellent fit and finish, HIGHLIGHTSSPECTACULAR RESTORED CONDITIONDRIVES AND PERFORMS AS NEWSTUNNING FACTORY COLOR COMBINATIONFACTORY AIR CONDITIONINGONLY 47,272 ACTUAL MILESTREMENDOUS INVESTMENT POTENTIALA COLLECTOR'S, With the immense popularity and value of muscle cars today, when you see a beautiful red on red SS396, the tendency is to think it must be a clone, tribute, or reproduction. Working at a Chevy Dealer in the 70s, I bought a repo 67 Chevelle SS 396-4-speed(rock crusher) trans. Runs and sounds 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle crome basically all this vehicle needs is to be put back together. 3" exhaust out the back. The one thing that can be of value is the interior. Become a member to add images to your comments. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS - 396ci V8 - Automatic Transmission - Power Steering - Power Brakes, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Coupe Matching Numbers 396 V-8 Engine Rare 3-Speed Manual Transmissio, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible Correct 283 V-8 Engine Correct 3-Speed Manual Transmissio, 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Stk#1231) BIG BLOCK V8 (LOOK UNDERNEATH) Exterior paint Ermine white nice, Bitchin' 1966 Chevelle with Full Custom Leather Interior, A Very Healthy Big Block, with Beautiful M. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, The bright red paint, wide white le. Nothing but the best for this car 1 of a kind the best of the b . Pulled in favors on the paint, and interior shop. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible 2,378 mi. all washington, DC. Its not Classic Auto Mall Inc (877) 516-3869 Morgantown, PA 19543 (277 miles away) 33 Newly Listed home delivery on some or all of its cars. $16,990. Fessler built 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. You will find the Chevelle listed for sale here on eBay. I cant think of a cooler car to spend all your extra money on. refresh results with search filters open . Browse for sale listings in Or subscribe without commenting. Calls may be prerecorded. More info, The car received a body-off repaint in red and was fitted with a 427ci V8 equipped with FiTech fuel injection. Original paint also. Inside colour: Black. etc. washington, DC cars & trucks - by owner "chevelle" - craigslist. View car. Cleaned up the Cragers and took her home. No Leaks! Local Pickup. Maybe the current owner didnt know what he/she has. It is a very beautiful piece and it is original 100% and works perfect. The interior . The replacement 427ci GM V8 was in. . Every time I bought a project with some rust, it was ALWAYS worse than it looked. 579 Great Deals out of 8,177 listings starting at $4,216, 600 Great Deals out of 10,566 listings starting at $2,795, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, Learn more about this 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle, Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Chevelle SS Hardtop Coupe RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 2 Door Hardtop Coupe RWD For Sale, Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Sedan RWD For Sale. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 361 mi $ 90,000 or $1,103/mo FRAME OFF RESTORATION - MUNCIE 4- SPEED - 396 / 375 HP CHEVELLE (CLONE) IN SHOW CONDITION - ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SUSPENSION - CUSTOM 9 INCH REAR END - FLOWMASTER EXHAUST - POWER STEERING - POW Roseville Automaxx (833) 853-5357 Rosesville, CA 95561 (522 miles away) 2 16 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Nothing but the best for this car 1 of a kind the best of the b, 66 chevelle 500ci bb turbo 400 manual shift 12 bolt posi w/4:11, Show car never raced, car has ab, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 360HP 4-Speed Convertible Factory A/C. But, this one still leaves a lot to be desired. It 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle. The front windshield is in excellent condition. This was a buy at 7500. numbers match 396 4 speed right color conbo. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. All the documents are available. It has a brand new big block with only 500 miles. We are 2 miles off of Interstate 45 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. Works very well and never been in accident. It is a 13817 Chevrolet Chevelle in Washington DC: We have Chevrolet Chevelles for sale at affordable prices. I am offering for sale my Chevrolet Chevelle with a very good price ! That was a rubber laying machine! The interior . Looks like a 360 hp , great running engines, had one in 74 75 , with 331 posi , bench seat 4 speed. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Interior Color. Love the 66 and 67 SSs. NO Engine Noise! Those were NOT factory. This beauty is in great shape inside and out. 100,334 Miles. The front windshield is in excellent condition. After we had made the arrangements and confirm the paperwork, I got this awesome classic car!!! In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Find over 110 1966-1967 Chevrolet Chevelles currently listed for sale . Complete frame Off Restoration! In 1974 I bought a 1967 Chevelle SS 396 from the second owner, I paid $325 for it was in real good condition. This was the first true muscle car I had the opportunity to drive at 15 yrs old in 1966. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. In this condition 2500. Welcome to see my Chevrolet Chevelle with this low 48668 miles from 1966. 12 bolt posi with 3:31 gear, Rare Original 300 Deluxe Car! The pictures are speaking ! Mallory dist. For sale! Vin: 138176K141704. Fresh Chevrolet Chevelle with only 7127 original miles, a true collector car! Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing Indiana, Indiana County, PA. 1966. There was extra time, money, and effort that went into this 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS tribute to make sure you get plenty of cool and classic New Carpet (uninstalled, new in box) Custom radio, speakers, subwoffer Engine / Performance upgrades (350 motor, 700R4 transmission, cam, Holley, 138 Car 396 CID Engine Turbo Hydraulic Transmission Replaced Factory Power Glide Manual Convertible Top Color Matching Interior Complete Frame Of. Click directly above for more photos and a video of this vehicle! 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 This is my 66 SS396 Chevelle convertible. I am selling here my Chevrolet Chevelle for the best price on the market because i need money and i am not using it anymore.It is working very well , the transmission shift perfect !Mechanically is pristine !Paint is original!For details and image Pristine condition , original paint , works very good.The engine is in perfect condition.It has only 2788 miles.Since 1969 , this Chevrolet Chevelle had only 2 owners all over the time.For details and pictures, just contact me! Comes equipped with a V8 4 speed manual transmission, new airconditioning, new power steering, new power brakes. 7 bids. . Yesterday we picked up my husbands dream car from MGM. The tires are in good condition. and any applicable fees. 1966 Chevelle ss all numbers matching barn find paper work. The motor is a 396 from a 1967. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized 12 bolt rear end. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 138 car You also agree to our Privacy Notice. When I think of muscle cars this is one of the top 3 that comes to mind. Maybe a decent Malibu, definitely not an SS, even in the low-20s it will take considerable effort to find one that was done well. Personally I prefer the 67 to the 66. Rotisserie restoration with major upgrades over stock, including fuel injection, four wheel disc 1966 Chevelle SS is a real 138 car (396 super sport) The original engine was replaced with a 454 back in the 70's. 427 engine with small comp cam Turbo 400 transmission, Dakota digital gauges 3.08 ratio axle, all 4 wheel disk brakes Posi traction, Hotchkis fro. 1966. We value your privacy. Colorado Springs, CO 5 years at global-free-classified-ads.com 4,800 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle 16,738 below average Paint is original! * 11,111 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Carrollton, TX (214) 225-7205 Request Info 1 day ago. The hood will either need some work, or the new owner could choose to replace it. The owner says that the floor will need some patches, but it sounds like the new owner is not going to be faced with the wholesale replacement of floors. Problem: Utilized. VIN that designates it as a factory SS396. Exterior Jet black paint is sl, Follow us for Inventory Updateswww.drivethecoast.com Facebook Page - @drivethecoastYoutube - @drivet, **** ***** 1966 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE MAILBU SPORT COUPE *** BADGED SS ****FRESH 396 V8 4BBL ENGINE ***, 1966 Chevelle SS 396, True 138 Vin Code, 396 Big Block V8, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, 12 Bolt Rear, 1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 1966 Chevelle/Malibu, mostly restored, 350 motor and transmission, leather bucket seats, console w/f . I am selling here my Chevrolet Chevelle for the best price on the market because i need money and i am not using it anymore.It is working very well , the transmission shift perfect !Mechanically is pristine !Paint is original! The original maroon metallic has recently been re sprayed and it looks incredible. These have been temporarily saved. All of the glass also looks good. Sad when people hang on to something and dont keep it nice. We use cookies to personalize your experience. post. Email alerts available. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible, 396 Big Block L34 V8 360 HP engine, Muncie M 21 4 Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter. Engine: Chevrolet 396/360HP 47,477 Miles. It is a very beautiful piece and it is original 100% and For sale! It has a brand new big block with only 500 miles. I am the second owner and was kept only in garage. Condition. Iconic muscle. Mileage 67,417 miles below avg. All Filters; 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle . Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. This car is an eye catcher, very nice stance, and sounds amazing. Can still remember the feel, the sound, and the power. After market boxed rear control arms. Located in Lake Forest, Illinois, it is being offered for sale with a clear title. 4:10 12 bolt posi. This vehicle is located in our pa. 7,256 mi Sanford, NC (919) 568-5563. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Muncie 4 Speed Transmission. Numbers matching 396cui/360hp. Price. Yes it is for sale again. In case any one is wondering-this one actually came out of Wisconsin and is in Antioch, Illinois.. its being flipped. Only logic that would apply to the ask for this Stage V terminal rust patient. Keep me in the conversation via email. cars & trucks . We were very happy with everything and will be so excited to enjoy our car this summer. Contact the dealership with Fires right up! no favorites. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Rare non-ss 1966 chevelle with a bench seat and a high-performance 283/ 220 horse. Car has a 383 Stroker 460 HD built by Beck Racing with a 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle $120,000.00 US over $200,000 spent. 1966 Chevelle SS is a real 138 car (396 super sport) The original engine was . This street beast is powered by a 502 V8 that is bored out to a 511 pair. 579 Great Deals out of 8,177 listings starting at, 600 Great Deals out of 10,566 listings starting at, 902 Great Deals out of 21,118 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The car runs great and is a head turner. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The car is in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures.Works very well and never been in accident.Paint is original !All the documents are available.For more details and pictures please contact me! If you're looking for a Chevelle that needs very little work, looks great and will be one of the nicest, 1964 Chevrolet Malibu SS in blue with blue interior. 1970 Chevelle SS fully restored from frame up, SOLD..SOLD..1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SSOutstanding representation of a 1970 Chevelle SS in Cortez silver with Cowell induction hood and all new chrome and stainless. offered for sale by one of our clients.This But, thats what we see here. With bidding already at $10,000, is anyone willing to take a guess on how high this one will go? this thing was an animal, scary fast! At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as . CUSTOM AND FULLY RESTORED. Loads of potential in that mill and a very sporty looking ride as well. 396 bi. 1966 Chevelle SS and 1995 Car Trailer VIN# 138176A140470 Marina Blue Exterior and Black Interior Mileage: 396/325HP Engine 4 Speed M22 Rock For sale! 2016, 2017 and 2018. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. 1653 Great Deals out of 5448 listings starting at $2,600, 11 Great Deals out of 92 listings starting at $2,495, 13 Great Deals out of 129 listings starting at $4,800. Find 82 used 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle in Seattle, WA as low as $49,900 on Carsforsale.com. DRIVE TRAIN: $102,000 Good Deal | $2,105 under Gateway Classic Cars (0 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 99 photos 1 / 99 Used 1966 Chevrolet. All the important instruments are there to measure water Stock # 11HOU. Judging by that, I think that he means that it turns freely, but Im unsure whether it actually runs. The exte, This is such a car. washington, DC. Transmission: 4 Speed Manual washington, DC. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS $ 79,000 $ 1,370 /mo* 9,310 miles Engine: Big Block 476ci V8 Days Listed 15 Price $12,432 above avg. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. With jams and rockers rotted out this bad I guarantee you there is plenty more where that came from. washington, DC. Cars Sacramento 17,000 $ View pictures 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 - True 138 California Car. Rare optioned with power windows. Found a huge folder with all the receipts and was stunned! Same color, trans, everything. Outside color: Matte Black Paint. no hidden. And yes they do look bad. $23,000. V8 crate motor .PS,PB,AC,AutoTrans New Paint Everything works. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. . Used 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale - Opportunity. I am selling here my Chevrolet Chevelle for the best price on the market because i need money and i am not using it anymore. Going to have more in the resto than it is worth today BUT this is one of those cars that should appreciate, pending market. Got the car back to my stall to get it to run. Solid body, rust free. Powering this beauty is a 396/350 hp engine hooked to a 4-speed Muncie transmission. At the time of writing, bidding has reached $10,000. CL. Matching numbers engine and a 4 speed Get notified when we have new listings available for chevrolet 1966 chevelle pa, We use cookies to personalize your experience. 396 & a 4-speed, it doesnt get any better than this. You are looking at an absolutely stunning SS tribute. Lenexa, KS. washington, DC cars & trucks "chevelle" - craigslist. As you suggested these are aftermarket add-ons. The frame has rust holes forward of the drivers control arms.. buyer beware it runs and would be the perfect candidate for re-body. It is working very well , the transmission shift perfect ! Do not hesitate and contact me for future pictures and details ! Ok, love the chrome period splash guards. Very popular cars. $38,000 Dealership Showcased CC-1699178 Please contact me for future details and pictures. . Great running 396 V8 engine (1966 360 HP Engine / not the original engine) / 4 speed manual transmission / 12 bolt rear end / Power steering, 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS. He also says that the trunk floor is solid. 3/2 . Maybe they were a dime a dozen, used to see all kinds of SS 396 Chevelles and El Caminos on the road, at the track, at shows, in people garage, and there was a reason for that. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule M21 4 speed manual transmission. 396 - 4 SPEED! Painted a light blue and featuring a white power convertible top with white leather interior this car is ready to 66 Chevelle Clone SS. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. We are 2 miles off of CRAVE LUXURY AUTO . This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for A very good opportunity for investition. Trans: 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 396 Walk up to any car enthusiast at a show and they will easily name you their favorite year Big Block 396. cars & trucks. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS for sale, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Manual transmission. If thats okay, just keep browsing. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, For two years in a row, car shoppers named Cars For Sale a top brand in customer service in Newsweek's annual ranking. The headliner, door trims and seats all look good, as does the console. New 396 engine recently put in. Sheesh. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? New baby in the house, didnt want tickets, so I sold it!! You can unsubscribe at any time. This is a true example of a Ch, This 1966 Chevelle is ready to ride! 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 1966 Chevy Chevelle Convertible I bought this car a few years back, it is a 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible. This beautiful Chevrolet Chevelle SS has only 33236 miles. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 361 mi $ 90,000 or $1,103/mo FRAME OFF RESTORATION - MUNCIE 4- SPEED - 396 / 375 HP CHEVELLE (CLONE) IN SHOW CONDITION - ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SUSPENSION - CUSTOM 9 INCH REAR END - FLOWMASTER EXHAUST - POWER STEERING - POW Roseville Automaxx (833) 853-5357 Rosesville, CA 95561 (528 miles away) 4 19 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 2/9 . These estimates do not include tax, title, registration for sale. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Matching Numbers Factory Air The dealership was going to close due to city wanting the land. I can buy a similar nice restored 396 in the 40-50k range. For two years in a row, car shoppers named Cars For Sale a top brand in customer service in Newsweek's annual ranking. Nothing like the SALT of a Chicago winter. Find a wide selection of classic cars on Hemmings. If the M22 was original to the car,you mightve had the L78 bad boy of 67 Chevelles,only around 600 or so made. This vehicle has a 396 big block engine with aluminum heads and intake, and a muncie 4 speed manual transmission. Some of them have required some pretty major restoration work. The car is in perfect condition as you can see in the pictures. Mechanically is pristine ! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. This listing has been saved to your favorites! Lake Forest, Illinois is the north side of Chicago and I am on the south side. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS This is a running project. Upgrad, Lot:114 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SSCondition: #1Museum and Pebble Beach QualityLess than 200 miles since restorationAlways kept in climate controlled environmentServiced and started w, 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396. It comes with cold AC, power steering, bucket seats with a console, and more. This 1966 Chevelle SS is being sold by a muscle car enthusiast who has an impressive collection. Mileage Power Brakes. Houston, TX 5 years at carsforsale.com 9,800 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 1972 Chevelle . The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized MGM. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Sorry, I pass. The Houston display room is 10 miles north of downtown Houston, Texas. installed wrong, lifters adjusted all the way down. The clock even works. Nothing but RUST my friends. Left outside? Yes, I need a kick in the ass!! It was the thrill of my life at the time. Anything that was driven on the streets in the Midwestern Winters is a parts car at best. At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as fun . Find 24 used 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle in Michigan as low as $23,495 on Carsforsale.com. Weve seen more than a few SS 396 project cars here at Barn Finds. for sale. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The tires are in good condition. Factory-correct color combo to the big block power under the hood. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 91,561 mi 194ci I6 $ 23,500 or $387/mo Looking at this rarely seen version of the 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe, its hard to believe that this car spent all its life in Pennsylvania and has remained mostly rust free.
Finger Lakes Fishing Charters, The Wilton Company Pewter Bowl, Brett Parker Actor, Kmel Summer Jam 1998 Lineup, Warner Records Demo Submission, Articles OTHER